Other urls found in this thread:

bans.4tan.org/?board=o&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

>he shits up a fucking CAR BOARD OF ALL THINGS all day
>it's the only thing he's even remotely not terrible at
>he will never get laid
>he will never accomplish anything in life
>he goes by the name soviet

Hey there Janny

It's like they are new to this fucking board they can't even spot the thinly veiled shitpost threads

Janitors can only delete posts and images, not whole threads.

bans.4tan.org/?board=o&page=1

>all these evasions

Some faggots must be really damn bored with their lives, even more than elsewhere

>he does it FOR FREE

Ayy lmao

This is getting ridiculous with you phoneposters

>IP bans
Do they learn nothing?

Alternatives?
Mac? There's literally no way the boredom of those fuckers can be stopped

Uh, range ban for starters.

>he doesn't know the hotpockets are literally in Fonzie's pocket

>Mac? There's literally no way the boredom of those fuckers can be stopped
MACs are layer 2 and thus don't leave your local network. Nobody outside your local network knows your mac.

I vote give us flags so I can start filtering based on flags.

Too many casualties they won't do it, also this

Range bans are shitty because if anyone lives in the vicinity of the range they get fucked too. Especially if its a generic ISP in a big city.

Giving us flags would be a great start to stop shitposting

Flags only encourage more shitposting.
>lol australian
>A FUCKING LEAF
>cuck sweede
Keep that toxic shit on /pol/

>flags
T H I S
H
I
S

or something like there's a sticky where you post bread on hood and get a little icon that states that you actually drive.
That would help moderate it somewhat.

Best would be unwritten rule that if you're about to post opinions on cars you need to prove you've driven it.
Instantly 90% of benchracing and shitposting gone.

You're missing the point. I can simply filter out the high shitposting countries by flag alone.

American here, sad thing is most of Veeky Forums's shitposters are burgers

I disagree. I see way more yuros going out of their way to shitpost then I see burgers taking cheap shots at Yuropooreans.

Only known euro shitposter is that fuckhead that keeps posting his shitty white evo and chicken

>mfw im a burger living in europoor

Are you stupid? They're just going to make the problem worse.
It's a mix of both. Alphonse and Prez claim to be American, somebody going LOL HP/L might be European. Just like there are good posters from both sides of the Atlantic, there are bad posters on either side as well.

this is true, flags would easily allow you to filter out all the yurocuck butthurt and as a result drastically improve quality

IT'S NOT AN EVO FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Idiot.

Evaders already use proxies so the result is the fucking same if you rangeban or just ban the one IP. They just jump to the next working proxy while TONS of actual normal people can't post anymore.

Range banned IPs can buy a pass

Moot used to range ban entire countries

Then ban the pass.
How many aut/o/bots are in Vegas? There can't be too many. Not to mention Alphonse uses his phone and not proxies.

They use VPNs, just rangeban more of those for starters

Fonzie just cycles airplane mode.

They already do that

People with a pass are already less likely to shitpost, since the ban is attached to the pass

That'll just give you a new IP from the same carrier, hence why people are suggesting range bans

you knuckle heads completely forget that trips and names fucking enable shitposting.

forced user would cut the shitposting AT LEAST in half.

No it wouldn't

They don't need a name to post their garbage m8.

lol obsessed

That didn't take long

But trips are exceptionally useful on Veeky Forums.

Let's say I want to know about a GM product, I'd just try to summon Stolen Recaros because he's like a walking encyclopedia on GM. That trip makes it easy to identify a poster who knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Meanwhile Alphonse and friends do trip up from time to time but mainly just namefag, which if anything just makes it easier to write off the post's content as bait and/or garbage.

that's some next-level shitposting, user

If that was the problem then why is there less now and the board worse?