gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

first for poo in loo

Gabriel Reyes

Sombra is cute and pure and cuddly! And she is friends with the blue girl with the bum!

i wish i could play with widow players who don't spray at a tracer when she's hit with sleep dart

>the same widow picture
>Discord link
yup symmetras been here

Post best skin

For some reason she looks like she has a myriad of stds.

panic?

Reminder that both Tracer and Winston are NOT to be bullied

Start the thread off the best way

Birthday suit is best skin.

i wish i could play with genji players who don't run away around corners from the healers

Is it just me or is 2400 SR extra toxic? Anybody else having more issues than usual with players?

People choosing dps after 2 people have already chosen, not following the "first pick first serve" bullshit. It's gotten way worse. I am starting to believe that 6 stack is the only way to go.

Those spicy thighs are a miracle of the universe.

Purple is such a nice color.

Winston bullies Tracers Pussy with his lil monkey dick

>be zen
>hog is slept
>charging up my rmb with discord should be an instant kill
>ana's looking at me expectantly while this happens
>lmao hey y'all 76 here let me just wake this hog up
>instantly hooked

Those are cupcake sprinkles you mong!

Too bad shes missing a few puzzle pieces

I'm talking about her fucking cunt.

Doing all 10 placements tonight.

Wish me luck!

>Amélie
Why wasn't this a skin?!!??

no user, that's not how friendship works

Sombra's cunt stays inside her panties, they are not for things.

GAYbriel Reyes. It ALL makes sense now

pick 1 hero and change his/her nationality to make them better.

>posting lewd thicc thighs

This is a blue christian board.

Friends with benefits

Y'know now that I think about it. Would peooel even want this ship to be canon? They hate each other now. Unless the whole Reaper/Talon conspiracy is true

Genji is now Liberian.

I want them to rekindle an old flame :]

Why is he so perfect?

That's neither raindancer or anubis w/ golden gun anonymous.

1st placement first lost. I'm ready to die

I'm not even sure how it would work, Jack is clearly falling for Ana and there's a decent chance Gabe had a wife and family at some point (judging from Reflections).

Unless they did that weird Brokeback shit with two straight men falling in love with each other

>old men

Lucio is properly canadian like he was meant to be

Good night

Good luck user.

Tracer is now Irish.

Yes and

I want him to fire strike my asshole

Winston is Nigerian. Butthurt incoming.
Those limbs. Is widow a lanklet?

>Jack falling for Ana
I hope you have credible backing for this

Well they don't have that kind of friendship, just a deep platonic love for each other (which is much cuter and better anyways)

your mistake is thinking that competitive rank is worth it

I absolutely despise Ana. No character, no matter how overused, actively ruins the game as much as she does.

Lucio has been steadily nerfed since launch. He's never been overpowered, but just like Rein he's the only one who does his job.

But Ana is literally essential to winning because she's the best support in the fucking game with retarded damage and a hard fucking stun. Please God grant the people in charge of her kit get some awful bowel cancer.

Oh my.

Then explain why lena hasnt helped Winston get some hot ape poon?

What, get tranq darted mid ult lmao

>always complimenting each other
>matching sprays
>spending the holidays together (although maybe not under the best circumstances)

I have said this before, but... I want to kick that bulge so fucking hard

I've been lurking around Tumblr and Reddit recently (because I am a pathetic worm) and some people are starting to complain about Ana/76. Has Blizzard said something recently?

>Unless they did that weird Brokeback shit with two straight men falling in love with each other
you mean... being gay?

>Stun is so good and lasts so long it's a straight win condition

Why not just have it do 1000 damage then?

She tried, it's just Winston is still kinda shell shocked from watching apes literally tear apart his father and everyone else he loved back on the moon. Poor guy might never get over it.

Mercy is now a german nazi instead of swiss

So my friend just quit the game on me. He is apparently tired of Comp and can't seem to deal with others. Hates being told he plays the character badly despite the fact it's both positioning issues on his part and on the team's part. Went to the lengths of leaving voice chat, which caused Toxicity, which I had to listen to cause I was still in chat but also in party with the guy who left. Now he refuses to play unless it's in a 6 stack that we don't even have the people for atm.

Do I just keep going on my own to improve? I'm want to keep climbing and hopefully hit diamond this season if not higher. But it looks like it's soloqueue for me unless I quit playing until we get that 6 stack.

Can you handle it?

Well Jack is the only one who bothered to find her.

Sometimes I wonder if the person that makes these sameface OPs actually plays the game or is just farming people for their discord

Believe it or not, there's people out there that end up going gay/straight for literally one person, because they connected that much. Like my aunt, who exclusively dated woman right up until she was 24 and met my Uncle and had 2 kids with him. She also admits that if anything were to happen to him, she would go back to dating women again.

People are fucking weird like that.

Why the fuck does Symmetra's laser goes through fucking walls?
I fucking ran towards a door and her laser went through the wall even without line of sight. What the fuck is up with that.

Why hasn't lena helped Winston do more than 60 dps on his shit ray?

So what youre saying is you have no credible backing.
>always complimenting each other
D.va and lucio compliment each other
>matching sprays
pharah and rein have a matching one
>spending the holidays together
Winston and Tracer spent the holidays together

Some things are just hinted user.

God winston is such a little pussy bitch

>Blatantly behind wall
>Hanzo kills me
>Thought it was scatter or latency
>It's just his shitboxes being so huge it hit me behind the wall

You don't deserve EXP for playing such a braindead class desu.

It gets new properties the more you struggle.

Jack is a bitter old man on a personal revenge quest, I doubt he gives even the slightest of shits about romance at this point.

Why would you try to find someone who is presumed dead?

yeah ok these people exist
but if two men fall in love with each other, that's a gay relationship, be they straight, gay, or bi. that's what gay means.

>So what youre saying is you have no credible backing.

That's real funny coming from the guy whose entire argument for his ship comes from Tumblr fan art and endlessly vague twitter comments from a writer known for trolling people.

Can Pharah ejecting out of her suit and posing in her panties be a highlight intro?

Why do you struggle

Yes. they are!
Still doesn't change that you also have no proof ;^)

Yeah but the point is if/when that relationship falls through, they go back to being exclusively straight (or gay or whatever).

Best ship

Because heterosexual men have a 6th sense.

>R76fags shitting the place up
guess i'll come back later

So like. Am I the only one who ships Ana and Morrison as real bros. I love their friendship

Best CANON ship!

I thought we already agreed to NOT bully Winston!

How does fanart count as proof? The picture on the left is canon and if anything it shows Ana and Jack were closer than Reyes and Jack

lmao Heterosexual men have no sense at all

Because he can fuck Tracer any time he wants. He can remotely disable Tracer's chrono accelerator to prevent her from escaping.

I want to bully him as im plowing his big butt

You honestly think someone would be offended HERE?

Never said it was proof mate

I ship Ana and 76. But I don't see at as a lovely dubey ship like Chu's pet Mercy and Genji. I see more as two people who accept the others flaws

How is it canon? Mercy is in that picture even though she was only 13 at the time.

Winston having a shield on par with the rest of the tanks would be a completely reasonable balance change. 600 health and ten+ seconds long recharge is not okay.

Give him a passive immunity to stuns to make him the ultimate Ana check so he can zap the cancer away.

Because even though she's a great pilot, Lena is actually a terrible wingman.

How to Fix the game according to this dumb user:
>Healing no longer restores armor and shields

Well?

Ha!

Make it so anyone caught in his jetpack landing is stunned for 1 second

Bring on the day of ape rape