3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/jP4WMKYD

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-USB Mass Storage support for PSTV has been announced, release expected tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CoEFDLaC!Y5GLglv43_AadlLULMgrsUzlXTr82ViWc0QvOd-KAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=FI0kqCOk-hE&lc=z12lxhlxknewi5gkn22ifz4wls2lzjjtd
www67.zippyshare.com/v/sqSfXJJu/file.html
www18.zippyshare.com/v/1orIqC0V/file.html
www113.zippyshare.com/v/YPJUHBpm/file.html
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642/page-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because someone asked in last thread:

Because how Wii U title data structure works, there generally is never any real worry about what order you install a game, it's update and DLC, you can do it all in any order, you could have just update and DLC and have the game on disc, like I do. Or having the update and game on the internal HDD, removing the game itself and reinstalling an undub without touching the update and the title would still work.

"This update, even on systems not running modded-FIRM apparently, caused a slowdown in certain cases in some game(s). For example, with Sheikah Stones in "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D", there's noticeable audio issues.

This was caused by the NATIVE_FIRM ARM11-kernel changes: when running v11.2 NATIVE_FIRM with v11.3-nandimage(with the required patches to get NATIVE_FIRM to run with v11.3-nandimage), this new issue doesn't occur."
-From 3Dbrew on 11.3

wait, if this is true shouldn't one who has modded 3DS run 11.2 Native firm if possible?
Luma3ds still could run external FIRM yeah? but how did I go about obtaining older firm etc. that is compatible with luma again?

I use Classic Shell. Super easy install and lets you keep windows 10 start menu if you are into that.

Also here is the Megumin photo I made for it

Does the 3DS have games yet?

If so, what should I play?

pocket card jockey

I have access to every game in the library and the only games I played on it were monster hunter and Rune Factory.

Were either of them good? MH with one analog stick seems fucking terrible.

>o3ds
kek

Coming from someone who liked Freedom unites, I think it was fine. Was able to use the l tap auto target on bosses or double tapping it makes the camera face forward.

Rune factory is fantastic for a harvest moon game. I played the normal harvest moon games on the 3ds and they disappointed me with extremely slow starts.

>Buying the 3ds with the c-stick the size of your tiny dick
kek

Why is loadiine so unreliable?

Can you get the homebrew channel to appear on the homescreen without needing to spend money on ds virtual titles?

SWITCH PIRACY WHEN

>tfw Vita will never get a freeshop and we have to rely on people buying games to rip them

FUCK

Its perfectly fine. You can "lock on" to monsters, meaning when you double tap L, it'll face the camera towards them. A single tap makes your camera turn to face your direction.

But user, that is the very same for 3DS.
With freeshop you need one legit eShop buyer source to provide the legit keys for freeshop use.

It just happens way more people own a 3DS, and out of those there is way more people willing to actually buy games for it.

A title key is easy though. Nobody has to upload a big-ass maidump or VPK. Vita just has the short end of the stick when it comes to piracy.

That's why I mentioned ripping.

Nice, I might have to check that out. Is there any collection of start button images anywhere to browse for it, or is it just a make one yourself thing?

There definitely is but I cant remember how to get there. I am sure through their website you can find the link to their forum.

>FU

My boi

Fair enough.
But for one, I would love to have better DLC rips for Japanese games especially on both Wii U and 3DS - JP ripping scene is bad on both. I just want the waifu voice for russian waifu in PuyoPuyo tetris which I have on my PS3 but can't have on either 3DS or Wii U, why is world so cruel.

>mednafen PS1 emulator for Wii U runs at a terrible framerate and is very choppy
why is this allowed
Are there any better alternatives?

>Buy Breath of the wild on Disc because I love the game that much and I bought just about every other major Zelda
>Also think about trying the disc with update installed internally for better performance.
>Did not get around to that much, Load times seem worse than from a good external USB drive
>On top of that there is a Undub too now.

So I just have the disc but not like I am actually using it... I hope there was a little bit of 3DS ways where at least I can use layeredFS with genuine cartridges still etc.

>Are there any better alternatives?
PC
PS3
PSP
Android smart phone

If anyone could provide a download of the dt00 and dt01 files for smash Wii U, it would be greatly appreciated. I ask here as a last resort, since nothing has turned up on Google, everyone outside of here is constantly on edge discussing it because they're scared of big brother, and dumping the fucking game would be a massive waste of time now that I'm so close to getting mods working.

None of those have such a nice, big portable screen though. As much as I like the PSP for emulation, the Wii U is just shinier.
And I don't have a smart phone.

So I have mocha on rednand at the moment, just wondering if rednand is necessary to play games if I'm using Brazilian method

Is it worth playing all of the 3ds monster hunters, or just one particular one?

Disc games from the same region will work without homebrew after installing.
Out-of-region games or eShop-only games will require signature patching or rednand.

Generations is really all you need
Mh4u if you reaaaally have time to kill and want to get acquainted, but it's unnecessary really

Is generations X?

Agreed, 3 is fun, I thought 4 was better, and Generations is better than four. Just get generations and become accustomed to hunter arts and op sword and shield.

Do you know if I can get the Homebrew launcher channel on the main menu without Haxchi? I am using loadiine and its not consistent at all

Generations is the english name given to cross (X) I believe.

Ah, and what does that make XX then?

Is it a sequel or should I just wait the 4 days for that to release instead?

XX is like the New 3ds to the Old 3ds I believe. As in it is cross, but with more shit than the base game.
I dislike dealing with games in other languages, so unless cross cross is coming out in English in four days I would personally avoid it for the possibility of a lack of translation. If you do not care about it then go hard in cross cross since its just a better version of cross.

Alright, thanks user

doesn't have an english name yet and seems to be just an expanded version with more shit

I've got some moon ability, so I guess I'll wait for that then. Thanks guys.

Blaster Master Zero for 3ds

mega.nz/#!CoEFDLaC!Y5GLglv43_AadlLULMgrsUzlXTr82ViWc0QvOd-KAg0

SOON

Here's my guide on how to undub zelda again:
youtube.com/watch?v=FI0kqCOk-hE&lc=z12lxhlxknewi5gkn22ifz4wls2lzjjtd

Currently looking to see if there's anything in the day one update that might contain the remaining JP files that require replacement.

What exactly is stopping us from using newer games on PS Vita with HENkaku?

And is it stopping legit games or just backups?

It requires the newest firmware.
Pretty sure it's not on the code end, just a "no pirates allowed" thing.
No idea why no one has figured out a way to remove the need for the newest firmware or a way to tell a game that its the latest, but i also have no coding experience. Let alone know what the inner workings of the vita anti piracy shit is like.

has anyone been able to install this with BOTW installed to the Wii U internal storage?

I haven't tried, but I assume it's just a case of finding the same files located on the internal storage (storage_slc if I'm right). Just do the same process, but there instead.

Tool Time, /hbg/. Let's talk about those save files.

But first, here is the final MHX English patch (v10) injected into a 1.3 update cia. It's not perfect, but will allow you to go online and run English menus. Capcom shuffled some things around and we can't have translated quests, for now. I'll be back with a fix in the unlikely case there is one.

www67.zippyshare.com/v/sqSfXJJu/file.html

When converting your save back to X, you may find corrupt shout outs which crash on attempting to edit. Probably because there's a 15 character limit versus our 22. Also, your Event Quests tab may continue to crash even after clearing them in MHX Data Manager. This should resolve both.

1. Export your ExtData with JK's SaveManager and copy its folder from MONSTER_HUNTER_GEN into MONSTER_HUNTER_X

2. Import this to X, then immediately re-export it. Because we'll use the Gen converter to eliminate bad data, but it ignores Gen files.

3. www18.zippyshare.com/v/1orIqC0V/file.html
Copy that save back to your PC and run 'system' through CGen.exe. That resets your Event Quests and returns your shout outs to English Defaults, which still don't display right.

4. www113.zippyshare.com/v/YPJUHBpm/file.html
Now run 'system' through Dasding's mhxsavefix.exe to return default Japanese shout outs. You can edit these in-game.

Finally, make sure editing your shout outs doesn't crash and that you can access the Event Quests tab in the hub.

Thanks! I'll give it a go!
Appreciate the work.

3.61/3.63 contain new keys required to decrypt the main game files of newer games. Furthermore, 3.63 patches the pfs bypass that allowed dumping of assets of 3.61 games. This bypass allowed Steins Gate to be played in english by taking the assets of 3.61 only US version and patching the JP one that have its main game files playable in 3.60.

Sony wisened up. Without any 3.61/3.63 keys known, vita can't even decrypt or read any games that require these versions. Since these keys are stored at lv0/F00d, might as well just exploit 3.63 than trying to bring the keys down to 3.60.

can i hack my Wii U with a 2gb sd card...

Yet? Lad it's had games for so long that it almost doesn't have games anymore.

Nigga just get a 64gb card and be done with it

What do you want to do with it? Installing games just requires the game to fit on an SD card.

I just have a 2gb one laying around, so the wii's internal memory cant be used?

5 hours

It can be used, but you're not putting anything on the internal memory if you only have 2GB.

Style Savvy

got it thank you

The main reason I hacked my 3ds was to make it "virtually unbrickable".
I'm not too interested in switch piracy and thus don't know where to follow it, but is anyone working on a similar exploit?
All the reports of blue screens and high piched noises make me wish I could have a backup just in case.

Be 100% real with me /hbg/, is this game actually (actually) legit?

>still no vitashell update

life is suffering

the only reason i'm sticking around this morning. this asshole is fucking with us, I know it.

We have VitaRW, why is there no coldboot cfw?

For switch? its literally been a week. calm yoself

Hey guys, should I trade my Pokemon Y 3DS XL for a New 3DS?

Mainly wanting to trade it since I prefer a smaller 3DS

with hacked wii u can you do jap dub/eng sub on zelda?

See my guide:
Very easy, just need a couple of homebrew apps. Game has to be installed though, not on disc.

Because boot chain of trust wasn't broken with henkaku. You modify one file, your vita ain't booting as system files must be signed using sony's private key.

Why did you think, he'd update this quickly after the dead line ended?

yes, since the update is already done, he just needs to upload it

blocked

Anyone with experience on Wii U game modding around? I need tools for SZS/SARC repacking, Uwizard didn't work with what seems to be SZS on BotW.

Wii U version of BotW. I want to put weapons on my bow displays or have more than 3 weapon displays in my house

Can it be done

OOOOOOOOOOH YOUUUUU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

i have it and update installed to wii u, not external usb drive. im good?

I believe you just copy the files to the storage_slc rather than storage_usb. I haven't had a proper dig in the files, but as long as it's in title/05000101/9*00 or whatever it's called, it should be the right folder.

>remaining JP files that require replacement.
so its incomplete?

>Why [...]
>Yes
I'll ask again. Why did you think, he'd release the update soon after the dead line ends?
Why would he go through the trouble of making a design contest just to not wait until a winner has emerged so he can push it altogether to master and THEN release the update?
If the necessary changes have been pushed already (as you claim), then just go and compile it yourself instead of complaining that he doesn't release the latest version.

It's just a couple of lines that happen when shrine powerups are charged or activated. None of the cutscenes.

Apparently JP Deku Tree doesn't stop you from killing yourself trying to take the Master Sword with not enough hearts. Or he does but there's no voiced line in the japanese files. A few lines seem to be missing from localization as well.

Yes, that's true. That's why you overwrite the files rather than deleting the originals. The Deku tree line is the only one I know of that remains english.

I was expecting it, not thinking he'd do it. I know how much of a fag he is already

>fl0w apologist
>announces like 2 months ago
>comes up with stupid contest no one cares about
guy is a jackass. we've been waiting a long time for something like this, and he decides to milk it with some bullshit contest.

Wish someone who knew runes would go over the missing lines.

It's not that simple. They don't seem to be in the main voice files and I can't see where they might be in other sound files, which means they're likely in some compressed archive format in some other files elsewhere.

I mean those.

Ah, yes. I just think there are some lines that appear in some versions but not in others.

Guys, please grant me your blessing. I'm about to rip this faggot a new one. hopefully he'll read it and realize just how much of a dumbass he is, and release it today.

I literally want to beat the shit out of Ska Studios until they release Salt and Sanctuary for Shita

he'll:
i) block you; and
ii) piss himself in the pants and not released the update.

>yfw you offend him so much he decides not to release ever.

Thanks

By the way, any clue where those "[Ability] is now ready" files might be? Hell, anyone managed to repack this stuff successfully yet? Seems like we undub dweebs are the only ones trying.

>Salt and Sanctuary
But why?

What's the best GBA emulator for Vita?

Some guys on GBATemp had some ideas but I tried repacking the files they said and they didn't work.
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642/page-8

We think they're likely somewhere among the .pack archive files, but no idea which ones.

Because i want muh Shita 2d Dark souls

I just want to know how to backup and restore like I do with every other electronic device.

any good undumped games for the vita?

Strange thing is they all seem to be at Stream_Shout_NPC, I just checked. I wonder if they shoved the lines for all regions in one non-regional pack.

These?
They're replaced in my game but that hasn't had any effect.
All the languages must be in the files and it's being read based on region maybe?
That or they're in the update files instead and need to be replaced there.