There is literally no reason to drive a manual in 2017

There is literally no reason to drive a manual in 2017

I like driving manuals

It's fun

fuck you I do what I want

Put some effort into it if you're going to shit post.

What about fun?

If playing with a big black knob while you drive is fun who am I to judge. I think it's pointless though.

Well u'r entitled to ur opinion

>gf bought new Kia Soul
>picked manual because it's more fun
Must suck to not know how to operate a clutch, eh OP? Feels bad to not have anyone give a shit about you to not teach you?

There is when the other option in the car you want is a CVT. Beyond that, it's fun.

Not really considering the only defense given so far is "I-It's fun!". Objectively there's no reason to ever drive manual, it's obsolete.

>Must suck to not know how to operate a clutch,
A retard could figure it out in an hour

Not everyone has a low IQ

You are in true control of the car, auto is just for lazy fucks.

BTW. OP, Nice thinly disguised bait thread.

>too stupid and lazy to move his left foot

Not everyone, no. OP sure does though.

i really like having a clutch for parking
it is nice to rest your left foot in an auto though

>not braking with the left foot for maximum control over your vehicle

>visit Canada
>borrowing an auto car
>driving around the mountains
>having to ride the brake all the time because no engine braking
>box constantly wanting to change up when I want to hold revs

Nightmare

20% of Subaru Crosstreks sell in manuals for this reason

I am so glad they got the rotary engine bit right, considering all the stupid shit in that film

>Nawz

>not having Hill Descent Assistâ„¢
What are you, poor?

>Objectively there's no reason to ever drive manual

>forced to pay more attention to what you're doing
>forces you to put your phone down
>teaches you some basics on how a car's engine and transmission work

It's only """obsolete""" because lardasses and idiots who'd rather bury their social abnormalities away by staring at a screen than paying attention to driving a multi-ton metal box at high speeds.

Driving an auto already takes my full attention. Shifting gears would just be distracting.

You sound like you have anxiety issues

Too many fucking idiots on the road my man.

i can't even understand that you can get a drivers license without knowing how to drive manual

WHY DID ANY OF YOU IDIOTS REPLY TO THIS

The driving test in America is a joke

sperg more

We all know it's a troll.

We just have nothing better to do.

You're only encouraging him. I know you have nothing better to do, but still.

>big black handbrake with MANDINGO on the side

What did they mean by this?

Most women need two BBCs to reach climax. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to cope.

>anime poster
>sub 80 IQ

What else is new

>Nozz

This is pretty much true for cars over $35k or so, and will probably be true of everything in another 5-10 years.

Right now there are still a lot of good cars that either only come in manual (Ford ST/RS, Civic Si/CTR, etc.) or where the alternative is a slushbox or CVT ('Vette, 86, etc).

>tfw finally turned off traction control
IT FEELS BETTER

My gf needs two black cocks in her asshole, a fist in her cunt, and also likes for me to piss in her mouth while she gargles and counts to ten in Spanish. Only then can she reach climax.

So needy.

If you rephrase you statement to "buying a new car with a manual" then objectively, that's correct. Even DCT is coming under fire.

However, there are people who want manuals because it either gives them a sense of validation or they're the type that always need to distract their hands/feet like a pair of Baoding balls.

It's ok Bernie bro, maybe he'll run again in 4 years

>"You shouldn't do things because it's CURRENT YEAR"

I have a manual because it was the only working car I could get with 900$. It's also rusting through, and the AC doesn't work, but I'm fine with that because I finally got the wasps out of the AC. No more buzzing duct tape for me.

It didn't have a radio, so I taped an mp3 player to the radio slot.

I'ts doing ok right now, but I'm kind of dreading the next emissions test though.

Haha I actually didn't end up voting, nigger. Wanted to support third party so bad, but Gary Johnson was a literal retard. Couldn't do it.