Hollow Knight General - /hkg/

bls don't die yet, copypasta from last thread Misc info: docs.google.com/document/d/1smOruEIYHbPxsPVocX3RR3E5jrzhpq7RrXhOAocfZDE

New patch beta: steamcommunity.com/app/367520/discussions/0/135511294066038166/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875851140
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75838332273898864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i REFUSE to let it die.

A fucking whore

Who cares she's fat anyway.

Figures Zote can't do any better than a fatass.

so are we letting this die since we basically have the threads back in /v/ again?

I didn't realize there were still threads on /v/

sageing and abandoning ship

Having two of them was pretty comfy. By the time you read what was added in the Veeky Forums one, something else came up in the /v/ one.

bump

kb or controller?

>use of a controller is strongly recommended
I've thus far enjoyed it a lot more with my 360 pad than kb

>Fixed an issue where hitting Zote with Dreamnail during his battle cry made him invincible, which he doesn’t deserve.
heh

Is the game running any better for anyone?

Glad they fixed it, but boy was it funny when it happened. Just sit there and let Zote bounce off of you while I'm super confused why the fuck I can't murder his stupid ass.

barely seen any stutter on 1.0.1.1

I'm ready to go beat the game, wish me luck.

Cute

just finished the failed champion who was incredibly easy after finally getting through soul tyrant, but damn how much light essence can you get? I've only seen one spirit I haven't absorbed singing in the pleasure house

good luck

you've just about maxed out actually. only 2400 is needed for 100% completion as i recall, the rest is kinda optional.

kb. but i believe in keyboard for fucking everything. i finished Valdis Story a couple times with a keyboard and the combat in that is way more touchy and nuanced than you're gonna find here.

Around 2700

Any wallpapers out there laddies?

if possible, can someone extract all the sprite for the enemies/npcs/bosses?

interesting, I found two trees I had missed and now I'm at 2564, but I can't possibly see any other graves or dream bosses or trees I've missed on the map, even using pic related

are there more in the white palace?

I might be wrong actually, let me check my save.

Nah, I overshot it, I only have 25XX

>Tiso's shield is on the cliff bellow him
eh

Should I save Zote? From what people say here he's a complete asshole.

FUCKING SLUT.

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SAVIOR, DAMMIT.

;_;

He had a hard life. Don't you feel sorry for him?

If you want the cheevo/want to knock him around in the arena.

What? All I see is that he's a poo poo head and that everyone hates him here.

Both choices lead to a different achievment. So do what you want.
I let him live for my first run and kill him when i'll start again

I don't want to get cucked, so fuck him.

I play games for escapism, so fuck that.

Master Hunter boss battle... I can't breathe

How do you unlock the achievement for killing him? Do you just leave him be when you find him trapped and then check in later to find his body, or do you have to actually stand there and wait until he dies?

impossible to beat

I'm still trying

that wasnt funny

where do i fight that slut the third time?

What do I need for a good ending? I think i'm ready to go into the black egg.

The former, but you have to go back there and hit his mask to get the achievement.

WHAT IS THIS

YOU CAN FIGHT HIM?

ya user, just fill out the entire journal

:^)

Just fill that journal up, boiii

To be fair (spoiler ahead)
The MC doesn't feel anything, so loving him is pretty hopeless

Zote is still a douche tho

whodis

try climbing higher. also hit that a couple of times.

i still cannot beat the damn trial of fools. i beat the other two first try with no problem but every time i get to the part with no floor i get my ass handed to me. I can semi-consistently finish that part but i'm left with 1 or 2 masks and no soul so i get destroyed by the jumpy fuckers. any tips or advice? I mainly use spellcasting as the nail arts are a little awkward to use on a controller.

What am i missing?

Fury of the Fallen and Quick Slash

How get?

charm in the first area of the game, past some spikes.

quickslash in kingdoms edge

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875851140

oh and the other half of kingsoul. You need to go to the white palace.

is there any way to save the little miner bug?

No. But you could just not kill her.

that's fucking depressing. Does she drop something or have a ghost or is her arc just over?

She becomes just like the other miners. The only difference is that she screams when you kill her

uh how do i unlock this door

You'll find a key for it in a forested area deeper than greenpath.

Explore Queens Garden.

Find the Love Key. Don't remember where it is, tho. I don't think it's far from there.

>just failed the flower quest again because of electricity flies
Fuck my life. I'm done.

Just go through Queens station, up squid zone, and left through the main entrance. Less risk that way.

>buy the steam version
>remove all gogs files
>i have steel mode unlocked

How did you beat the coliseum

Fill me in on the meme, I will never fill it out

How many rounds in the trial of fools?
I got as far as the mantys.

he's not actually a boss, but the encounter makes you think you're about to fight him. He just gives you an item and there's no fight

You haven't seen the worst yet.

About halfway through.

On a save where I had beaten the HK good ending, I had kind of a surprise when going down to the Crossroad through dirtmouth.
Some guy resembling a husk with a backpack and a cap was right next to the entrance, made a surprised sound, and flew away.
Did this happen to anyone else ?

how do I fucking deal with the platforming section in the Trial of Fools? It takes me down to 1 mask and no soul every time so i just imediately die afterwards.

What the fuck?

I am just as baffled. I asked a friend to go and check himself, but he couldn't see it.

>that last room in the flower quest

I didn't want to 100% this game anyway

I didn't get all the enemies on the crossroads before they became infected. How fucked am I?

Try it a few times without the flower until you get the hang of it. I failed it there three time, because I'm retarded. But the extra mask really helps.

You won't 100% it anyway because of the coliseum

They can all be found somewhere. You can't lock yourself out of completing the journal.

What if you don't kill enough advisers before leaving the white palace ?

I can't seem to find the big guys with the club anywhere else.

The journal fills itself anyway

The Crossguards? Top right room of crossroads

where do i get to talk to the relic sales dude again he said he's going to his shop but i have no idea where that is

Town on the surface

Is there another living person except Elderbug that you could give the flower to?
tfw you could gift it to Hornet in the Abyss

dirtmouth? he isn't there if so

He's has a shop left of the elder bug.

that's not who i'm talking about, i'm talking about the dude you talk to at the statue of the hollow knight in the city of tears

Oh, he's the antiquarian in the city, one floor above the Sewer entrance, did you miss him?
From the statue, left then up.

okay thanks now what the fuck do i do with all this geo

Go west to the big statue where you talked with him, then up and right.

Any theories of who Mr. Mushroom is or what's the meaning of all he said?

Is the secret ending the same, except you see him flying in the background after the credits?

The age of bugs is over.
Fungi will inherit the earth.

So cute mushroom waifus next?

Sounds fun.
Mushroom Knight?

Will I get cucked with them too?

;_;

I don't get why people are so upset about this. She's very clearly just an obsessed fan girl who is very flippant. Though that still doesn't mean Zote doesn't deserve death. Someone that ungrateful and pathetically weak should not be allowed to live while so many character we came in contact with died or suffered worse.

Though some comfort on our journey would have been nice.

store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75838332273898864
>Fixed an issue where hitting Zote with Dreamnail during his battle cry made him invincible, which he doesn’t deserve.

Bardoon is cute!

CUTE!