Is it normal/understandable to be annoyed that a friend got the same car as me after a couple of months I got it...

Is it normal/understandable to be annoyed that a friend got the same car as me after a couple of months I got it. or am I just being a gay cunt about it.

he never said anything about wanting the car whereas I've been looking into getting it for months and people have known.

dude could've at least gotten a different color but nope. ordered the exact same as my one.

now my car feels less special and less personal for. yeah I get thousands of people drive the same car.

but like dude we are in the same friendship group and shit bro.

>tfw none of my friends drive the same cars as each other

Feels good man

Maybe he admires you.

Or he finna fuck.

Fuck him.

lmao for me that would be the same level as telling your friends what you plan on naming your kid then they go and name their kid the same name.

The literal definition of speskual snowflake.

Also next time don't be a poor faggot and buy a car your friends can't afford

I would be annoyed, but I'm also a bit autistic as well. Waiting for more opinions with OP. If he had gotten another colour I might have even been able to see it as cool since if you're good friends you have a squad. Getting the same colour, year, etc. is just lame though and yeah it makes your car less special when all your friends meet up somewhere.

What car OP?

>buy a GTR
>normie friends can't afford to copy me

Your move normies.

>Is it normal/understandable to be annoyed that a friend got the same car as me after a couple of months I got it. or am I just being a gay cunt about it.
I'd be happy if a friend of mine would get a bike a car just like mine.

It's experience to share & trackdays to win :D

>being triggered over squad goals
get over it, also what kind of car?

>buying a normie sports car

you kinda sound like a gay cunt

>can share tools (don't do this though)
>share wrenching tips
>share setup tips
>fuck with people you both know with car swap pranks.

>tfw drive only same type car in country
>tfw if someone else imports same car I'll have manufacturer race pack installed w badging to keep me special

It does.

None of my friends can afford my car

>feels good man

First time that I have to change the battery.
Q: Does any battery fits every single common car?

it will "fit" but you need one with the roughly the same specs
some batteries don't like cars with stop and start also

No, different sizes and amperage.

stance/rice your car and see if he copies you

plot twist you stance/rice his car

Measure your dimensions and check your battery's CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) rating. Then get one that matches or exceeds that rating.

There's top post, side post, and all with varying polarity outputs.

Most battery brands will have a recommended battery that will meet the specifications of your vehicle, and have proper post alignment to be a direct replacement.

Ideally you want the largest battery, with the most cranking amps that will fit your vehicle.

I'd say him getting the same color is a little stupid from his perspective.

I had a friend buy the same phone as me about 2 months after I copped mine, even though its not that good of a phone (LG G5) in the same color.

At least you know have a car buddy you can work on your car with, but it sounds like what you said with "ordered" its a new car that doesn't need any work.

Alot of my friends are in my local car club which are all MR2s, its nice having friends with the same cars cuz trading parts/knowledge is ezpz. I picked up motor, suspension, and wheels off a buddy in the club for dirt cheap.

GTR is the most normie performance car you could ever buy

That's the corvette or Charger. GTR is the most weeb performance car you could buy which is outdone by the non-weebs.

None of our cars are special snowflakes senpai.

women get really pissed off when they see another woman with the same outfit

>buy a car your friends can't afford

Being friends with poor people? I think you're missing the point of friendship, dumbass.

Im the other way around I wanted a car but my friend has literally the model and color what I wanted so Im going to get another model.

An outfit is changed daily, while a car is a years long investment. Are you saying that women get upset unnecessarily over small things? Wanting individuality isn't a bad thing, mass manufacturing is unnatural and the resulting "clone" effect is something humans instinctively rebel against.

>buy band t shirt
>classmate buys the same exact tee when he doesn't even listen to Kreator

I think the reason a lot of people don't like it when their friend buys the same car as them it then it becomes a competition to see who has the better version
>Mine has heated seats!
>yeah but I keep my interior cleaner
>I tuned mine to make 20 more hp!
>Ok but I've done more suspension work

It means that you think of yourself as a special snowflake faggot

grow up

Anyone else have a mazdaspeed miata :^)))))

You should be flattered he

1. Likes your car enough to want one himself
2. Trusts your judgement when picking cars

Quit being a faggot.

That being said, I wouldn't copy a friend's car choice because I must always +1 them.

Cucked.

Yes, completely.

My friends and I have this thing with JDM cars, and I'm the guy with the R34.

Then out of fucking no where this retard of a friend of ours gets his license and is now wanting to get an R34. Like, come the fuck on man. Get something that nobody else already has.

And what's worse is that he's getting the exact same color as mine too.

so you're mad because your group won't be diverse enough ?

Yes.

:^) joke aside he doing the right thing he go for the car he wants
there is nothing wrong with that

Something similar happened with one of my friends, his parents gave him money for a coupe, I saved up and got an older stick car, he pretty much threw a temper tantrum and demanded his parents get him the same car as me, in better condition. He figured if I could learn stick and do maintenance on it then so could he. I admittedly threw a bitch fit and accused him of trying to directly one up me with daddy's money, ended up scaring him away from it when I lied about how much I'd dropped on maintenance.

I'd be pissed if I were you OP, a man's car is part of his identity, it speaks volumes about your friend that he did something so thoughtless.

This is gonna be some quality pasta

I'm saying that I'm going to fuck a baby into OP's womb.

autism

Are you a child or just autistic?
Both?

I don't see why it matters, it's just a car.

>caring about your friend getting the same car as you

Haha nigga how the fuck is that real haha just ignore it hahahaha

>Early 2006, junior in HS.
>Have white '05 base RSX (pic related).
>Sophomore d-bag gets same car, same color, but automatic.
>People come up to me asking if that was me flying down some street the day before swerving through traffic.
>"Nope, I went to work right after school."
>The guy constantly revs his RSX in the parking lot, acts like a ricer.
>He totaled it within a month.

Felt good.

Depends on the car. If this is just a blue WRX you need to fucking kill yourself.

Dude just ask to buy his god damn car how autistic can you be holy fuck :joy: :ok_hand: jk jk lol XXXDDDDDDD

just put a few tasteful mods on it