/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witches needs buffs

Working hard - edition

Why don't ERPers & Avatarfags from FFXIV, WoW, Tera, BDOG ect. just make their own ERP containment general? think about it, you could have your very own general overloaded with the things you love and we, the guys discussing the game, wouldn't be there. How great is that!!

>we, the guys discussing the game
ummmm...

Or you could just talk about the game and ignore the rest? Really makes you think senpai

Silly question.

They need attention. If they had a general full of their own kind, they wouldn't be special snowflakes standing out among the crowd.

POST BUTTS

Give me succ

ist EU tot?

Please, cease and desist!

only if you'll be my gf

G-good friend? Okay I can do that!

Post butt I said.

NA or EU?

>not knowing milfsorc

I end up finding myself just repeatedly trading whenever I want to AFK/chat. Up to Professional 3, hopefully I'll actually see worthwhile money sometime down the road.

Is it just me or does she look slav? Maybe its cause of the clothes..

>2 lauren boxes
shit guys, I'm scared of opening them

Is this game dead or is it still worth playing for the pvp?

It's unplayable during weekends due to every channel being overcrowded. A lot of people are returning to the game.

As for pvp, if you don't have top gear just forget it.

Fuck I'm actually going to be about 15 minutes.
Would at least like to get your name now if you're going to get off soon or something.

No worries

Worth playing yes, for the desyncing gear based pvp no.

I've started playing recently and am a bit overwhelmed by the contribution system.
I looked for guides and I most of them are for people with 300cp and I only have 120, 50 being used on a kaia weapon. What is the "best" place to invest them to make some decent afk cash? Preferably something that doesn't force me to sell them to people since I'm playing on Ogrefest

Yea if you have the attention span to get decent gear
Gearing isn't that hard you can easily get fully tri armor and weapons in a month and that is good enough to do decent damage and have fun

Join a guild that does node wars going after t1/2 nodes and has not too strict of gear requirements

You will never catch up to the autists who haven't stopped grinding since launch but luckily the majority of people you will fight on low tier nodes have very average pvp gear (around 450 combined AP/DP is quite common and not too hard to achieve)

>50 being used on a kaia
Waste. Get a farm or invest into production.

Cooking Honey at Alejandro farm just north west of Heidel.

Makes 1-2m a day with no effort needed from you (besides listing it of course). It's guaranteed to sell and it sells almost instantly.

>Load a template on the Beauty Album
>Muscle 0, 0, 0

>loading templates at all
>being a basic template bitch

get rid of that kaia asap
look into which materials you need for lifeskill clothing production and get your workers on those, bddatabase and famme's bdo map will help you there
or do the same for lifeskill tools, or grunil armor

so this is basically "LOL I WANT TO ERP BUT WE'RE NEVER GOING TO MEET UP TEEHEHEE" general

nice one ERPfags

But I've met three people for it already?

who didn't touch you in a bad place?

Literally every MMO general devolves into this gay shit.

There's not much you can do. I will say though, it's especially bad today.

I can meet up with you

The blowjob bitch from earlier was real. Only EU fags don't show up or ERP at all.

I'm going to meet up with you instead, user is just shitposting and I need something to bend over

okie, I'm already not wearing pants

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>be me
>be goblin
>just finished mining 50.000 copper ore
>try to enjoy some beer in freetime
>oppressive overlord FagitKiller tells me to go mine more copper ore or else he is gonna rape my tiny goblin cunt
>mfw my life is mining ore

>he doesnt adventure pantsless
lol try living once

sounds like the average life of a 7-16 worker.

Weird stuff happened behind that statue...

public humiliation and drowning isn't that weird >_>

Were you drow looking dk

Drowning in cum?

>tfw ERP Valk left because of this new avatarfag

tfw to dumb to figure out anything profitable or useful to do with workers

I mean I have them gather tons of random materials and I sell some of it but most of it either is over saturated and doesn't sell or sells for very little. I feel like I'm not making as much money as anyone else I don't have much of a "passive income"

What is something I can do with workers that is retard easy and takes no effort I have 200 contribution

Thank you. Is there anything like that close to Calpheon or is it a shit hub? Cause I like that city. And any other stuff I should invest in that is easy to sell?

What will I hit people with then? I'm told to get a liberto but I dunno how.

Also, on ogrefest grunil doesn't seem to sell.

This just popped up as I logged in.

Wut mean?

I wasn't expecting to see that when I left character creator.

can you not read?

Should I buy the 10€ pack und buy inventory slots and pets seperately?
Or get the 25€ pack?

some cum at first, then the fountain, then more cum

Kill yourself off of this general fsggot

lol I want to poop in your ears until it cums out of yur nose

No ;_;
I ended up taking a little nap from waiting so long but I'm still waiting here near where your screenshot form last thread was

cute

Hmmm... I think Geralt is in the wrong game...

that fucking abomination to the left

>tfw triggered by someone's down's syndrome anime waifu.

aylmao

what an abortion of a post

>what an abortion of a post

Autism detected :^)

You know what, just add me. I think we'd really get along, oral user.
Name is Miola.

Cute or not I'm going to need to head to bed soon and I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't get to offer my sword to oral user tomorrow.

I don't get it, why does someone care about how someone else's character looks? I mean does it really trigger someone that much that they have to bully and shit? Everyone has their own taste in what looks good, even if its fucked up. I see other people's characters in game and go "ok whatever" and just move on.

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

I don't get it, why does someone care about how someone else's post looks? I mean does it really trigger someone that much that they have to bully and shit? Everyone has their own taste in what's a good post, even if it's fucked up. I see other people's posts ITT and go "ok whatever" and just move on.

Why you should never give your characters idle expressions, a tragedy in two parts.

Chapter 1.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chapter 2: What he thought he was getting.

nothing wrong with idle expressions every character looks ugly

are you playing on a literal toaster?

Fair enough. Just thought it was weird. Maybe it's just me. :/

>Going to need to head to bed soon

Ah now the endless stream of SEXEH ERP :3 *glomps* makes sense, it's the Americucks.

stay ugly retard

>Everyone has their own taste
>he's not connected to the meme hive mind
travel away from this internet address back to one which resembles more your low quality tastes such as http reddit dot com

good morning blackies and spooks

when will this mirror show who I am inside?

make me :P

I wanan bully a lil racist tamer/witch

He sees the good shit.

post nudes

Flea Infested Edgelord Valk: Brought to you by the cool refreshing taste of Pepsi.

Why the fuck do people have such awful taste in every fucking MMO

Wtf you can't say things like that. Heilang is black, what if he hears

I wanna trigger people some moar!

good because your personality does that, I hope you never make any friends faggot

elephant

*vomits*

So many (You)'s! Thank you, thank you! :D

would actually look good without the freckles desu

spend them wisely

do you like anal?

You know, I had been considering that, I may just get rid of them.

I will!

oops, I meant for . Dumb me heheh

stay ugly retard

Shame you can't make heads bigger, it really fucks up thicc characters like yours. Regardless, your face looks like a 5 year old boy's, a little unsettling.

ok

btw, that's at least six (You)'s so far from just triggering you guys, lol. Why is everyone so easy?

is the plural of sorceress' sorceri