ITT we discuss what changes need to be made to Veeky Forums

ITT we discuss what changes need to be made to Veeky Forums.

.ACTIVE MODERATION

Enforce global rule 13

but really active moderation is a good start

F L A G S
L
A
G
S

Those would make things worse, not better.

The userbase is the problem with Veeky Forums. Moderation could use work, but it's not going to fix the fact that this place is full of shitposting underage busriders and "enthusiasts" who do nothing but regurgitate nonsense they read on other car forums.

No, these janitors are LUCKY they aren't moderating /tv/ or /sp/. Veeky Forums can be easily controlled but they are lazy fucks instead

This

make me a janny, I can sort this board out

I can honestly agree that you'd do alot better than what we currently have. with that said, kick rocks dork you'd be the last one I elect

Enforcement of the 'no meta threads' rule.

As for active moderation, have you tried reporting shit? As I understand it, that flags it for the attention of mods.

I report, nothing happens

How can I be a janny, I'm literally on Veeky Forums all damn day

be friends with Fonzie, for a start

Who dat

Just wait for the recruitement banners to pop up, and then try your luck.
I managed /k/ in the past, when it was far less shitty and basically needed little to no work at all.
But those days are long past, and I can only wish you good luck with a board such as the current Veeky Forums

>mfw i caused all of this

now get this meta thread deleted

>why are threads that are against the rules getting deleted!
>it's unfair!
lol

What qualifications did you write down for that janitor position?

that's what I'm saying, dumbass
this thread is against the rules of the board, you own the board, remove this thread

No, gookmoot says we can have a thread like this

Being a neet with ample free time?

That's it. There's no "board culture checks", if that's what worries you.

I applied last one and mentioned I'm on Veeky Forums a solid 10+ hours daily because work allows me to multitasking. Questions asked what sort of "administration experience" I had

yea, like 7 months ago retard

You're a moron
>t. assmad gm fangirl ;^))))

nice projection.

Nothing even remotely video game related. Video games are autism amplifiers and belong on Veeky Forums.