discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748714917?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post everyone's favorite hero

Last night I had a nightmare that it was the Halloween 2017 event and they released the WereHacker skin for Sombra which was just Sombra as a werewolf and it caused so many furfags to instalock Sombra just to use it

Lucio not being mandatory is the biggest buff snipers/Bastion/Torbjörn could receive.

Whenever I'm having a bad day I just think of Roadhog saying "life is pain, so is death" and I feel a bit better

Are DPS mains the worst people?

It always seems to be the guy who instalocked DPS and never switched who rages the most

It always seems to be them that leaves games

It always seems to be them that complain on forums about being stuck in "elo hell"

Sombra online.

WHERE IS MY
TWINK
W
I
N
K

i want to be pandered to too

ORISA LIVE TODAY???

So some important things Kaplan said.

>The more we get into the development of this incarnation of OW, the more I think that having too many heroes too quickly will actually hurt the game. I want to make sure that every hero in the game gets the love and attention it deserves -- from balance, to story to skins and art. Our business model does not demand constant hero releases. I want us to avoid homogenizing or undoing heroes by releasing constant new ones. I think we need to find a pace where we can add new heroes to keep the game fresh -- both in terms of gameplay as well as story -- but also not hurt the existing world we're trying to build here.

>Our stats aren't 100% reliable and up to date -- not at the point that we would feel comfortable making them public facing. We're always working to polish and improve them. We'll keep looking for ways to share more information. But we also want to be careful because not everyone can be objective when it comes to looking at stats. For example, there will always be a most picked and least picked hero and that doesn't mean the game is broken.

>Right now we're trying some stuff with Lucio. We feel like a lot of players feel like he is a "must have" in comps but he also doesn't feel super impactful to play. We're trying some ideas to make him more engaging to play while making him a little less obvious/must pick. We'll see if those changes make it to the PTR.

>Playing Ana
>Shitty Genji on my team
>Keeps spamming that his ultimate is ready

You can have this one, user!

girl gay is not the same as boy gay

Oh and Winston is officially the least picked hero in the game.

is it normal to be blue skinned

KEK

That's because he's a monkey that can't climb, his gun feels like shit and all of his voice lines are reddit tier randumb memes
>dude science lmao
>dude peanut butter lmao

hopefully this means a global movespeed increase

In a world where there's a colony of hyper inteligent gorillas in the moon and time traveling british fags and a swiss angel that can literally revive the dead that also made a cyborg body for a japanese boy that can literally summon a spirit dragon, that unfortunately was killed by hir brother that can summon TWO spirit dragons, yes

When doomfist drops who are the creepies going to ship him with?

>post male hero for gay interaction
>post female hero for hetero interaction
>post omnic for hot omnic dickings

I want to cum inside commander Reyes-kun!

Why?

Doomfist x his gauntlet
But in all honesty, someone stupid like Rein or Lucio.

Don't worry we will soon get the Finnish sniper to counter-snipe them.

how to feel emotions

By not getting brainwashed

makes walks back from spawns shorter
honestly just makes moving around the map far easier in general
sure theres a threshold where it would be more of a hindrance than a benefit but theyre not even close to that

>Right now we're trying some stuff with Lucio. We feel like a lot of players feel like he is a "must have" in comps but he also doesn't feel super impactful to play. We're trying some ideas to make him more engaging to play while making him a little less obvious/must pick. We'll see if those changes make it to the PTR.

He wants to make him more fun, but less likely to get picked?

I want some of these drugs they hand out to their devs at Blizzard.

1. Stop the pharmajew pills

2. Stop having autism

3. Try to kys ureself and when kyssing ureself you get le evolutionary emotion to stay alive

How much art is there of doomfist using his gauntlet to jack off?
this is important

>comp
>fun

t. silver

I am actually good with Sombra. But I am still fighting my way to platin.
Is Sombra a "High Elo" hero? Because I feel pretty alone when I play her.

The memes are real. This guy has terminal fucking autism I swear

>Jeff Kaplan revealed that heroes in Overwatch could eventually be retired after more heroes are released.

>"We would leave the door open to that. I think the fact that we chose the business model we did – that the game comes with all the heroes and we’re giving you everything [extra] for free so far – allows us to retire a hero without feeling bad about it. But I think we have a long way to go before heroes will need to be," he said.

nice projecting, old pic btw. soon to be master.

>retire heroes

M8 what, source

What defines "good" with sombra? Her character doesn't really do anything of use

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748714917?page=1

>Blizzard is stupid enough to fucking consider this

holy shit so this is how OW dies

What's wrong with that idea? Imagine years from now when there's a buttload of characters, it would be a nightmare to try to balance. The idea of making a few unavailable each season seems like a harmless solution, it's not like they'd be deleted from the game.

I know what characters to hack and when to use my ult (for example: Pharah got ult ready, we let enemies group and i ult them so pharah doesn't get stopped. Same works with mccree and smiliar)
I can duo team really good with her as well.

What time Orisa Drop?
Where is Top500?
What's your Rank?

Not likely this week
Probably another week or two before they activate it

next week. ptr still up and running.

le xbox man

/owg/, I'm so depressed because I lost my first three placement matches that I stopped but I'm finally going to finish them today. Who should I be trying to play as? I just want to fucking win

Widow and McCree skins soon

Kaplan said OW on the Switch is a possibility while it would be difficult.

NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION.

WHO HYPE?

About time

impressive photo holy shit

>Guys, we need to counter that widow!
>*picks pharah*
>mfw

Jeff is plat btw

>nintendo exclusive skins only available to those who purchase the switch version of the game

Sounds great actually

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm never ever going to play on EU servers again with the angry omelette du fromages and unbearable russians
I liked France before Overwatch.

shouldn't he be working on the game instead of playing it enough to get plat?

>tfw no hope for Doomfist until late May

Fuck its not fair, he might be legit the only real hero fitting my playstyle, Rein just doesnt cut it

He said he doesnt play comp that often, he prob finished plat after his placement games

Not going to happen. Nintendo Switch game is higher than the cost of making a PS4, PC or Xbox One game, because the cartridges the Switch uses cost more to make than Blu-ray discs. Same issue like with N64 every western developer stopped making ports because its too expensive and they lose money.

Also hats never ever

sub-25 here
what the fuck is a placement game? Does not every game go towards determining your placement?

stop cultivating a detached, ironic attitude towards everything

try liking and caring about things (including yourself) you'll feel better

If there's a demand and an audience it will happen. Cartridges aren't going to stop Blizzard if there's money to be made.

>shouldn't this person have no fun ever and just work 24/7

Wow.
This gives me a little bit of hope for Overwatch's future.
Although they're releasing a hero like Orisa, so maybe not.

when you first start comp you have to do 10 placement matches which determine what comp-rank you initially start out as.

I'm silver and I should not be matched against masters and diamonds in QP and arcade.

Fix your broken MMR system shtifaces.

Before you have a rank in comp you need to finish 10 games, so that the game can evaluate your performance and determine your rank

>I fear for zombie apocalypse

Fun fact: findings from prehistory indicate that it was extremely violent, with multiple times more casualties than the entire 20th century Germany with both wars counted in. Only the state system with a monopoly on violence keeps the Humans somewhat civilized.

How can you get better if not by fighting people better than you?

he has free time too you know

So does that mean you can achieve the absolute highest rank just from playing 10 games if you manage to be extra MLG and win everything at the same time?

I want fair matches to relax.

Not getting destroyed 24/7

Kill yourself

GOOD, fuck hats

He can't get better if he can't leave the spawn room tho

jeff is an ok guy desu
he will be public enemy n1 in a few months, i feel bad for him

How am I meant to be unique without hats?

well if you place above 3000, you have you play 7 matches per week before it deteriorates

fuck, I wish I was getting ranked against masters and diamonds all the time, much rather play with competent players, with and against, than some random 12 year old shitters

you're just a filthy casual retard m8

How many weeks does a season last?

Yea, if your in-game stats say that you're a highly skilled player (i.e. high kills streaks, high kill/death ratio, earning a lot of gold medals) you can end up even in grandmaster (the highest tier)

does only above 3000 deteriorate or do all ranks drop down if you don't play comp?

Why? There's still no communication or any strategy because it's not comp.

What's the dumbest reason someone threw on your team? I have 2
>one guy threw because we had mercy+ zen as healers and we were "destined to lose"
>another guy threw as widow because I said "let's have a good positive game guys!"

I am so fucking tired of floating between gold/plat

seriously who the fuck do I play as to get my team more fucking wins I'm so fucking tired of winning one match only to lose three to five in a row I'm not even shooting for autism ranks just like fucking diamond, I was in plat tier for like 5 fucking games last season and that's it how the fuck do people get so highly ranked

All of them drop down, the highest your rank is the more often you'll have to play comp

3k+ are the only ones that deal with decay.

Reinhardt, Zarya, lucio and mercy/ana

That's interesting, because in season 2 i only did my placement matches, and at the end of the season i swear i lost 50sr out of nowhere

Remember when Bastion had a shield in turret form?

Also first choke of Eichenwalde to be changed soon

They're gonna add a tunnel in the mega room. Screencap this

There's a mega on first?

>try liking and caring about things (including yourself) you'll feel better

How do you know that?

>watch Tim's stream
>1vs1
>master against plat

Ranking system is a joke in this game.
But gotta have them so kids will keep running the treadmill in hopes of bigger numbers.

Yea, here

>Heroes of the Storm has started an update

Pharah is ______