/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VgBz9XiT6k
youtube.com/watch?v=T3CsGbtifZI
youtube.com/watch?v=tAv9c8U2vXQ
a.cocaine.ninja/iivhju.7z
m.imgur.com/a/uAi7Q
twitter.com/brandonNaustin/status/841296880000733184
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Let me see if I understand

I buy NTAG215 stickers

Then I need what else?

The soundtrack for this game is great.
My favorite by far is probably Zora's Domain. The calming music really brings out the feeling of hostility and sadness that the Zora's have against Link when he re-visits the town after 100 years. Both feelings contradict one another and I think that is what makes all the better.

Yes I saw it posted a couple days ago but I didn't save it like a retard.

Phone with NFC and TagMo app tho I personally got an N2 Elite
Oh nice

amiibo.bin files
a smart phone or device that has nfc writing capabilities

>Phone with NFC
Got it

>a smart phone or device that has nfc writing capabilities
Ok, how to check if I can write?

interesting watches

youtube.com/watch?v=8VgBz9XiT6k
youtube.com/watch?v=T3CsGbtifZI
youtube.com/watch?v=tAv9c8U2vXQ

>Ok, how to check if I can write?
I hear theres this search engine on the internet, but i dunno

>tfw intentionally dragging monsters over to travelers so I can "rescue" them

WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN LINKAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD ON YOU, BROTHER?

How to pose without camera active? OwO

Everything else you will need, re-pack for the lazy:

a.cocaine.ninja/iivhju.7z

That's naked Link idle animation.

Yeah I saved up to buy the Gerudo clothes right away and went there as soon as I could. What I'm trying to say is that this idea that they're born with the mentality of raping men is something you made up based on your apparent unwillingness to accept that Gerudo society is meant to be funny, not something well thought out. Japan seems to think it's hilarious when women don't know how to act like like women and men don't know how to act like men, so that's why you have the jokes about the Gerudo being clueless about men and romance and yet being extremely forward about their intent, and also the gags surrounding the whole crossdressing thing. If you're actually taking this seriously then all I can figure is that you're culture blind and don't recognize Japanese style humor when you see it or you want to believe the Gerudo are rapists because it's arousing to you. Which one is it?

linking argumentative post from previous thread :^)

motorbike link is real

Wew lad, thanks

Now just need to get the stickers and figure out how to write this to them

I think these Gerudo would raise someone as powerful as Ganon because they'd fill him with all their romantic notions of what a man is but also their warrior culture. Assuming he comes out of the other end of that rather than becoming bent on world domination, a flaming crossdresser or in psychiatric care he's be swimming in Gerudo pussy

>What I'm trying to say is that this idea that they're born with the mentality of raping men is something you made up
I'm sorry the arab amazons with rippling muscles and a historically aggressive attitude are not the soft, sweet, cute desert flowers you want them to be.

nekkid

Does the game tell you anywhere what the set bonuses do? Most of them are self-explanatory. Some of them are... not.

Nope! Some become obvious with a little testing, requiring swapping back and forth between the champion's tunic in the case of the damage ones. Ancient proficiency for instance boosts attack with ancient weapons by 80%.

I fully upgraded the Wild set and the set bonus was master sword beam up, what is that?

Probably makes the master sword beam stronger, faster or bigger, have you tried using the beam with and without the set to see?

>A Gerudo will never find you injured on the side of the road and kidnap you

There's more

>a gerudo will never force you to marry her and then rape you multiple times on your honeymoon
thank god, this is why sheikah are the best race

they should really add these clothes as a collectable in one game or as smash alt.

Well damn, that's something.

Jesus fri*k

my best is a regular 58 with low-tier durability up that I've yet to use because I know it'll break in one fight

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

What's this one? Honestly, I'm at over 100 shrines and I have no idea.

Shield stat = Parry Power, which is it's ability to disarm enemies after a parry. Higher attack weapons need a higher stat shield to disarm them.

m.imgur.com/a/uAi7Q

The stats are useless on shields if you don't parry much. Focus on durability if you want. Lynels can't be disarmed, they probably don't have animations for picking up weapons.

NINTENDOOOOOOOOO

Before sleep Link seems like a crazy fucker.

>minish cap 2

Questions about the giant horse:
Can you register more than 1?
Can you revive it?
Are it's stats the same for everyone? Mine has 5 strength (guess it's normal) but only 2 speed.

r u serious

jumping slash

Before Sleep Link is like Ocarina of Time Link or something, just fucking murdering wave after wave of dudes.

I was wondering why some enemies don't get disarmed by parries. I figured it was just a special trait of silver enemies or something.

Seems kind of useless since any enemy that gets parried is probably getting destroyed within the next few seconds anyway.

Is it also lynel shield attack power? They seem pretty solid plus bashing shit over and over means you'll probably parry everything on most enemies

SILVER MOBLINS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The guy on the blackboard looks an awful lot like Link? Coincidence?

Is attack capped or not? I mean, if you have two pieces of the barb set and you eat a level 3 attack dish, does it make a lvl 3 or lvl 5 attack up?

>Nice thinking Pasha

thank yoo mai frend

I did that already, though.

I'd have to get a lynel shield with shield guard up bonus to test it. Usually only find durability up ones. Their damage is lower than the shield stat though. I think Savage shield was like 13 damage, don't remember.

No clue.

kakariko at night. there's an old dude between impa's house and the general store. Ask him about jump attack

Thanks, guess I never spoke to him at night.

I know that you can register it

>The northeast map boundary is a gigantic fossilized lower jaw bone, with teeth pairs, you can even find the right-hand mandibular ramus.

SPOOKY

I'm getting 21 with a 62 savage lynel shield.

Good idea but no.

Go stand on the northern wall of the labyrinth there.

Look north.

Not just disarming, but also interrupting. E.g. if a bokoblin has a 3 hit combo, a pot lid won't interrupt it by blocking, but the hylian shield will stagger it.

>you don't need to waste durability melting ice, you can just hold your fire weapon near it
I Didn't Know You Could Do That

You don't even need a fire weapon. If you stand near an ice crystal while wearing nothing, you'll melt it due to how hot Link is in this game.

I don't know if that actually works but nice :^)

WE DONE IT BOYS, WE HAVE SILVER MOBLIN CONTACT.

Goddamn they are so majestic. Shame I had to genocide them for a week straight in order to catch a glimpse of one.

Here's the jaw thing

Am I fucking blind? I'm in the Yiga hideout, gotten as far as killing all guards but one, where do I need to go?

Truly the hero we deserve

Magnesis in the last room.

I'll be fucked

[Treasure chest room with a metal wall.]

>killing all guards
I'm actually impressed. I tried doing that via parries and shock weapons but eventually the sheer number of them and the fact that any one hitting you once is a guaranteed kill would always thwart me.

I didn't fight them.
I backstabbed them with a 60atk guardian battleaxe++

backstabs my man, one-shots them

How do I cook high-level effect food?
Pls respond

Food crits.
Either use star fragments or dragon parts in the recipe, or cook during a blood moon to guarantee them.
Otherwise, you simply use more of the item with the effect, and obviously the more effective one. Example: Big Hearty Radish is obviously better than Hearty Radish.

People of the world explain this stuff to you.

what am i supposed to be seeing here?

>use star fragments
lolno

Almost every time I got stuck somewhere in the game it was honestly because I forget about Stasis working to move objects, i forget about magnesis existing or that cryosis can open gates by lifting them.

Fuck I was worried that'd be the case
Thanks bro

Silver Moblins are everything I hoped for, so strong, so tough, so manly.

I hope DLC adds a gold tier or even more after that. I want a moblin that can crush the stars.

Some ingredients seem to come with a modifier as well. For instance silent princess grants mid- instead of low-level sneak.

Those 10000 rupies were worth it.

I want a talking gold lynel mount I can go on wonderful adventures with!

I like this post

twitter.com/brandonNaustin/status/841296880000733184

MIND BLOWN

So the ending left me a little disappointed as well (that is until the last cutscene with Link & Zelda). Do you think that people were expecting Ganondorf of sorts, and that's why the boss was disappointing?

Can I continue playing the game after beating the final boss so I can finish up all the shines? Or will it take me straight into NG+?

There is no NG+, user.

There's a pool of water on top of Satori Mountain. What is it's significance

Oh, so does it just let you load a previous file afterward like other Zeldas?

It takes you straight into postgame. Postgame basically just shows your completion % and sets you back to your last save before killing the final boss (except now your save gets a star on it to acknowledge you've beaten it).

It puts you right before the final boss like every Zelda game +

spent an hour+ tuning circles in camel dungeon trying to get these last two consoles bashing my brains in

>fucking ladder outside

HOLY SHIT. ITS ALWAYS THE DUMBEST SHIT THAT WE FAIL TO SEE. seriously the fucking thing looks like scenery

Awesome, ty

When you see light coming from the top of the mountain, check it out

Also I want to fuck Riju

OH

MY

FFUUUUUUCKKK

This game delivers

> climbed the ladder
>dead end

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Where am I supposed to get ancient axe+ and ancient short sword for the weapon connoisseur quest? I have already done all combat shrines, and they are not in the shopping list in Akkala lab.