twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would've stopped faster with abs

Because my car came with it

What kind of fucking stupid thread is this? Sage

I bought my pickup without realising that it didn't have ABS

I quickly learned that I actually prefer not having it

>he doesn't immediately disable ABS as son as he buys a new car
Dumb faggot.

75% of Veeky Forumstists need ABS because they drive like shit.

Me included.

This. First thing I do is pull the ABS fuse, that shit pisses me off and is just another electrical piece of shit waiting to malfunction and cause an accident.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

her cootch seems a bit lower than it should be

also enjoy your flatspots
>inb4 b-but i'm a good driver
sure

My car came with it and it's fwd I don't know why it would need it

Why do the rear brakes lock up before the front ones?

Because the rear has less traction due to weight transfer.

As you brake the body of the car tends to roll forward, lifting load off the back tires which makes them loose traction. The opposite happens to the front. This is the reason why the front brakes are bigger than than the rear ones. Weight shifting is also the reason why fwd cars have so much wheelspin on launch as opposed to rwd.

The same reason rear drums can still be used on small cars without much effect.

I live in a place where the roads are wet at least 80% of the year.

>locked up the brakes
All this proves is that you actually do need ABS
Apply brakes, if you notice lock up, let off slightly until traction is regained.

Yes OP follow this furfaggot's advice, he deff knows what he is doing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threshold_braking

I don't have your webm saved, mind posting it again?

he's a retard in a lot of cases but he is correct, the best way to brake is to not lock up because if you lock up you are limiting yourself to the weight of the car and the friction of that single patch of tire slowing you down versus turning the rotational energy of the tire into heat (aka what brakes are supposed to do and what they are not doing if they've locked up the wheels).

Only if you tell me how my post was wrong, or admit that you were wrong in criticizing said post.

reminder for no one to listen to the furry who can't even take a 5mph corner

I admit I didnt even read your post and just replied to publicly humiliate you, yes

Why does that anime kid not wearing a bra her nipples are showing

>just replied to publicly humiliate you
I don't think it worked, even random anons know better than you

Because this is something that could potentially happen if you brake harshly at high speeds

>People know more than me
Thats alright

>agreeing with yourself as user
>LOOK SEE IM RIGHT

lol

>implying i'm cummy maws
he should be dead right now and the fact that he doesn't take anything about that seriously is really fucking embarrassing but braking actually does work that way, it's why abs was invented in the first place
note in low traction conditions there is a better way to brake and that is to throw your car sideways and let the sidewall do the work for you which is why rally cars work the way they do but that's only really useful to know if your brakes go out and you're too much of an idiot to slowly come to a stop with handbrake

What anime is that

Did it make your dick tingle?
Did you feel your nut sack tighten up at the sight of a cartoon anime girl that appears to be 8 years old with tits?

Did this make your dick tingle?
Did you feel your nut sack tighten up at the sight of a fucking dog because you're too pathetic to get laid with a human?

no, i'm more of a german shep kinda guy

No I'm just curious anons post some weird shit lately like in some other thread some user posted a gif of Edward scissor hands with dicks as hands trying to eat something and why are you trying to attack me go vent to your boyfriend statanicS/o/viet

>t. doesn't understand ABS or it's functions

my car will turn into a military vehicle when braking at high speeds?

see buddy this is why you don't use a trip
your post was fine but because of your name and retarded reputation the thread is now a pissing contest

>your post was fine

Mrcummy consoling yourself as user is really really pathetic.

Kantai Collection

Thanks and kek is it a midget or is that a little girl with tits with no bra on?

Gandai Gollegshun

believe what you want ,buddy :^)

It's a [spoiler]Japanese Destroyer ship that displaces 3,400 tons under full load.

someday you'll hit that corner at 10mph without dying, Mrcummy

The ideas some japs come up for anime always amazes me sometimes

What if S/o/viet and Mrcummy are the same person? I only ever see them in the same threads.

what really amaze me is that japanese keep eating moeshit blueballs harem and school set up like crazies
even if literally no anime who fit either categories is worth watching apart GTA

He follows me around

GTO*

he isn't wrong though.

Stop ban evading

sperg harder

No way, I a not a furfaggot freak that has sex with dogs

Why can't you serve out you ban like a good little boy?

i would rather make my punishment even bigger.

that grip isnt as good as i hoped it to be

What is inclement weather.

>t. never driven in snow
ABS does literally nothing to help you in super low traction situations like snow. It spends 90% of the time locking the wheel anyway. Dumb Floridian.

You dont have car, bus rider

because i think i am too braindead to not lock my brakes up in a panic situation instead of just pressing the brake pedal with all my might.

I have been known to fuck the occasional dog or two

I have never seen ABS fail outside of a track where a pigfat Mustang with a big Brembo kit overpowered it during a panic stop

t. bus rider who watched Ryosuke's explanation on threshold braking and now thinks he's Dagumi fuccboi

I had the ABS light come on and it stop working in my ex's LT1 Trans Am. This was back in like '01 so it wasn't that old.

>American cars
There's your problem

Screenshotting this for future use

75% of Veeky Forumstists ride the bus

because of this.

perfect landing 10/10.
Next