/wfg/ - Warframe General

Excaligoy Prime edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/hYFzppK.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Pacifism Defect
> forums.warframe.com/topic/768600-the-pacifism-defect-update-19120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12529549
semlar.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-CRRQGpHXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Update the OP boi

>see update 3 hours ago on tracker
>its all merchandise

Operators in relays when?
Pointless minigames in relays when?
Lotus in relays when?
Sentinel racing in relays when?

I still need one more forma but what do you guys think of this?
The last space is for the aug

How's this look for a Chroma build my niggas? I feel like QT/Flow is better because as it stands this uses the ENTIRE energy bar and then some but I don't know where to put it in

Pretty standard scenario:
>Be me, running through some axi fissure with WoF ember for a random prime part
>3 pubbers with me
>one manages to keep up and open friendship doors with me
>the mandatory 1 minute wait at the end
>one pubber is probably trying to execute a fun tactical manouver on a bombard and goes down, nobody cares, dies, mission ends shortly after
I bet thats you

>ONE DAY I'LL TEABAG YOU - autistic screeching from a downed player way back in the mission
kek

havent seen tierfriend in a while!

Should I upgrade my Excalibur or should I wait for the prime version to be unvaulte?

Does the cyst on Equinoxes neck that shows up every time you switch fuck off after you get inoculated in the Infested room?

it fucked off for me.

anything specific boi ?

just wait.

And time for another STRAWPOLL !

Topic: Scrubs

strawpoll.me/12529549

until someone else gives you aids again

Does the 90% damage dealt at the end of the mission get your teeny weeny peeny hard? Bet you're just about ready to bust a nut after your little walking sim ends and the crowd in your head goes wild

>urbandictionary

why so much duration? you are killing your range.

>Has 2 Sybaris Rivens already
Whatever

No, usually I just select a prime part and start another when the map loads out. No time to waste.

I know that feel

Can't wait to jew some goys once the Dex update releases

>not stocking up on sybarivens before March 22

>Unhhhhh yeah, muh efficiency, oh yeah clear that room Mirage, God you do things to me you dirty dirty girl, unnnnh yeah I'm gonna think of you when I'm whacking it to my Ember daki later tonight, nnnnnnnn, fuuuuuuuuckkkk look at these scrubs lololololol they're actually playing the game with weapons that actually require you to aim what a bunch of shitters, lololololol
That's you

You must be joking

Remember to leave squads with Telos Boltace spammers immediately.

was thinking about the maim CC

>Hits Random
Not bad.

I'll try to explain why I feel the strawpolls are necessary.

My hypothesis is that most of the lurkers in these threads are pretty proficient at this game, in effect, the silent majority.

But it is not infrequent to see a lot of nonsensical posts which spout complete and utter nonsense with no opposition. Probably just one or two underaged retards posting to validate their stupid beliefs or just "pretending to be retarded" (AKA trolling).

Thus, I believe the strawpolls are the only way to understand how the percentages lie in the combined /wfg/ fourchins hivemind, weeding out the bullshit chainposting retards
(see:
)

Pic is poll results from last thread.

if you're building for that just go all in on range and build up your damage

i wanna smack dat froggy ass

Reminder to leave any squads with players who rely on the Maiming Strike crutch immediately

>Salty guy leaves
>Seconds later I get the rare drop from my relic and everyone picks it
>"nice thx!"

The only joke here is Ember/Synoid Mirage spammers thinking they're "l33t gamerz" who've hacked the game. DE needs to buck up and give all the other weapons a buff so these shitters and their meme builds can fuck off forever

>update 19.13
>Complete Datamine: semlar.com/

Can we agree that frames that kill shit fast is okay but frames that kill shit fast and leave everyone blind and/or deaf is not okay?

Frames that blind everyone and spam particles and actually kill nothing are superior.

>click link
>hacker hacks my clicker with spooky red spider webs

DONT

PANIC

Don't even joke about shit like that

I love just sitting on top of the defense pod whenever I find and ember or some dude spamming maiming strike everywhere.

Like literally selecting the 'Sit' animation and just lie there until they are finished.

>DE needs to buck up and give all the other weapons a buff
First reasonable thing you've said in 2 threads

Bonus round, how many (You)s ?

Don't be rude. Ass smacking is for Chroma only.

>fun tactical manouver
>implying those are bad

>I don't like getting rewards

>vectis riven
>138% crit chance
>83% multishot
>85% electric
>-38% reload
How rich am I?

>literally just bending over and they are finished and satisfied

L-lewd

>implying I dont know about the idling penalty.

Point still stands that meme builds are cancer and no ones going to think you're the hottest shit ever for going with the safest, least skill intensive builds and weapons in the game. From experience, everyone else in the party just rolls their eyes and resigns themselves to "oh great, its one of THOSE"

aight, hadn't noticed people wanted to add that other datamine link before

I see now, I was reading the pastebin wrong, how about this now?

Ash is my favorite tactical maneuver frame next to Ivara. Tactical fight ropes

You really think I care what others think? I just do whatever gets the mission done fastest.

Wts god tier vectis Riven 4K plat

I'm not one of those faggots.
Legitimately curious as I've never gotten a riven for a decent gun, let alone with good starting stats.

Lol, whatever gets your teeny weeny peeny hard, my dude

as long as they do all the work as fast and efficiently as possible I dont mind :^)

looks good but you are tanking your duration alittle by running maxed fleeting. If you run an almost maxed fleeting and streamline you'd be perfect.

better, id drop primed flow because the amount of efficiency makes up for the smaller energy pool, if you have zenurik equip that and you won't really have to worry about energy

if you want to make a Maim build without Peaceful Provocation, then ill upload that one as well

>nidus
>Kohm with riven
>sonicor
>memeing boltace
>"Why does everyone hate me!?"
Gee I wonder...

found the best nidus while doing alertium

Hey /wfg/
I've recently got my hands on a spectra riven. I know it's a shit weapon, but what should I try to roll for this, considering that it has a high riven disposition ?

Which is better, hard CC frost or armor breaker frost?

bubble frost

>Best Syandana has Corpus tech writing expressing their love for plat
>/wfg/ loves to jew
>/wfg/ hates it because it's AGGP related

also, that build is kinda-placeholder-ish, since I don't have the puncture 120%+ mod yet

lucky bastard

I don't know how to build a sortie tier bubble frost so I go high dura and throw down four

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck your life.

I'll buy it for 300pl

Do you think a second forma is worth it for the exilus mod?

you should try to get the highest damage honestly, nothing else would be worth it

Also yes, I'd like to see the build without PP
Why the vitality tho?

definitely, im lazy and haven't gotten around to throwing another on there yet though

heres the pure maim build I use, bring a high-damage weapon and clear sortie 3 with ease

Vitality for survivability, it gives you more time to switch into Night mode to heal

Damage and Multishot first and foremost. Disregard the IPS mods, just use elements.

Also, get Primed Heated Charge.

I'm partial to punchthrough Rivens on my secondaries but you can function without it.

Anyone?

>really like the hulta armor
>try to color it
>it looks like complete shit

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

its not me its someone who was in my party

Exilus is always worth it for +15% extra range or str now that DE went against intention and added min/max mods to exilus slot.

I want to get rid of these prime bits on my Mag but that means buying armor. What do you think look good?

IPS ?
I'd say at least a few hundreds, but it's not an obcene riven, just a great one

Use the normal mag skin then?

Porta and Quaro armor sets are great for the shoulders on most frames.

oh wait i'm retarded, it's Impact Puncture Slash isn't it ?

Because DE can't do anything right even if you use the normal skin prime parts are on it. Same with volt

Explain? I used Nyx skin on the prime fine

Okay, this is the "all Embers and Mirages must die" user. Admittedly I was a bit mad and needed to vent and shitpost because I've been in one mission to many where there's an Ember just nuking everyone for minutes in end, leaving everyone else with their dicks in their hands. Hell I've even been that asshole a few times, back when I got my Ember Prime I'd go ballads to the wall with duration, efficiency and power regen. but Christ did that get old quick. Ever since I started only using WoF when shit started going really south in a defense or survival, I've had so much more fun playing solo and pub. Ember and Memulor Mirage are ok....using their 4's all match long? Not ok. So don't be assholes, k? ;)

Mag, Volt, and maybe other prime frames have armor parts. When you use any other skins on them the armor parts still pop up and you can't get rid of them. You can only buy a new part to replace them

Yep

A 90% heat mod will usually add a similar amount of damage. Decent If you have room after three 90% elements on a non-crit non-status weapon, maybe.

Slash being the exception on status weapons.

Razorback return from the Corpus Invasion timers should bring puncture mods back.

K

=D

Since Valkyr is the cat frame, Ivara is the frog frame, Loki is shark, Rhino is Lion, Trin is lobster, TrinP is mantis

When are we going to get a Wolf frame

How much can I charge for a Jolt? It's my only one but I'll take plat over any secondary mod

>Slash being the exception on status weapons
slash mods would only affect the chance of a status proc being slash, right? I'm not too familiar with how status works yet.

XD

yeah, puncture is the only set that I haven't seen at baro so far
Idk, now that you can farm it anytime, it's price decreased quite a bit

thanks lad

Xd ;) ;) ;) ;)

That is correct, no effect on the actual number that pops up but increasing the frequency of a new slash proc that doesn't cancel out the first.

simply ebin :^)

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

New Omnimeme vid
youtube.com/watch?v=p-CRRQGpHXw

Lesmuggtrolefaec.gif

Hi my grandson plays Warframe and left this page open. After looking at all of your facebook comments I have noticed you are a very friendly community for my autistic grandson.
Thank you for being his friends. :) :) :) :) :)

Lots Of Love,
Gammy

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT