What's the longest you can live out of a hatchback/wagon/small crossover without becoming suicidal?

What's the longest you can live out of a hatchback/wagon/small crossover without becoming suicidal?

Working 2 part time jobs, although one is only like $30-50 a month because clients keep not calling me back. Anyway, my parents are trying to charge absolutely absurd rent even though I JUST got out of school and have 2 jobs, and I just can't work 20-30 hours a week every week to come out with less than $100 in spending money at the end of the month. That's just not going to work. So I'm thinking about saving the $bullshitamount and living in my car on the streets for a while. I really don't mind the small area, I rarely leave my room at the house anyway, but there are lots of other problems I can think of that come with living out of a car.

Other urls found in this thread:

guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just start out suicidal

>30-50 a month
Drop that shit dude, you can make more on an average workday at minimum wage. Just work full time at a place and stop being a cuck. Go job hunting on Monster.com or LinkedIn.com. Jesus fuck.

I literally work like half an hour to an hour a month. The job would actually pay $120/hr if I had bigger accounts. Even if I had a full time job it would be nothing other than taking a small amount of my time to make significant money per minute.

As long as you got wifi and gym membership for shower you're gucci.

Start bartending, waiting tables, or valeting cars. You aren't making shit for cash now.

Either that or go out get more clients, be more proactive. What kind of work are you trying to do?

I'm not only earning $50 a month, retard. That's just from my one job that I only work an hour a month.

Sell drugs, you can drive yourself to clients

Put a big sign on your car advertising sexual services. You can provide for clients from your vehicle or you can drive to their place.

get new parents.

How do you become a bartender ? Don't you need a license ?

Chat with your folks about the rent. If you can get cheaper elsewhere, why not move out?
Also consider a different job / working a full 40 hours a week.

Wow OP. Let me lay some advice right now.

Stop being lazy. Just fucking stop it. Do you want to be 40 getting your first apartment? Because thats how it happens. "I'm not working like 30 hours a week for $100 a month" Wtf does that mean? Are your parents charging you $800 a month for rent? No? Then stop bitching and work real fucking hours.

Can you save up working 20 hours a week at mcdonalds? NO. Thats a pussy job and you deserve nothing but shame and acne. Working part time AND minimum wage is for teenagers. How old are you OP?

Get into a trade, Thats what I did. I got into masonry a year ago and I love it. I make $18/hr and bring home about $600 a week. If I work on the weekend it goes up to $800-$1k, I'm 22 years old.

Know why I make so much more money than you? Because I work a real job with real hours.

Either grow up or stop bitching.

pls respond.

You arent wrong though

>i werk 2 jobs
>30 hours a week btw lel

>Get into a trade, Thats what I did

good luck doing that without knowing anyone

This

>what is part time

It's actually not that hard desu. I did plumbing, HVAC, and roofing. Roofing, I knew a guy sure, but with plumbing I literally just went on yelp. Found some reputable plumbers and asked if I could apprentice for them. Eventually I found something. Then I saved up some shekles and now im learning to code

Good then keep that job, and go work and do some OTHER REAL WORK.
Holy fuck actually out some effort into your life. Working somewhere even a clothing store or something is easy as fuck and easy to work your way up at.

guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/?m=1

Read this guys blog from the beginning.

Basically you just need a PO box (put APT instead of BOX on your address line) and a gym membership to take showers.

He alsp bought a car cover so he could sleep in random parking lots.

Lots of good techniques.