youtube.com/watch?v=yIj-GE1imVg
youtube.com/watch?v=kvd_k6jRmUU
youtube.com/watch?v=JQPEY3eNi-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JqblkUSa3Us
youtube.com/watch?v=efSRTMqfbuU

Azura a best

Shit taste

>claiming Nino is your waifu when she fucks a literal sandnigger

God I hope you guys have better taste in waifus than reddit . .

>tfw you never did a full roll since 40 orbs
>tfw already burned close to 80 orbs in selectively selecting orbs
>all of them are garbage

I love Azura

How low does he have to bend down to kiss her

>tfw wasted 40 orbs realizing this banner is shit

Jaffar!

Stop spamming this shit you literal retard.

I love Lyndis! I want to marry Lyndis!

>Tfw you realize there's literally no reason to not make the thread early, besides getting called a faggot a couple of times
>Tfw you realize that making a thread 30 posts early is a good enough safety net so the janis won't delete it
>Tfw you realize that a thread made at or closer to the post limit will be ignored and then swiftly deleted, despite what everyone says

>get 20 orbs in the mail
>OH MAYBE THIS MEANS I GET ONE MORE CHANCE AT NINO
>she's already gone

So will inheritance only work on passives or does it apply to weapons and skills too?

Nino friendzones Jaffa though.

I don't play heroes but do 4* versions of characters pop-up in regular gacha after their focus event ends?

My husband!

next banner when

i don't care about these shitters

>that feel when I got a Nino after the banner anyway

>play fates
>this 2 characters attacking at once meme
>have to turtle like fuck otherwise the enemy will park 1 guy nearby and use him to attack you 4 times because they are suicidal

This image is so autistic

Whales hate us
Continue posting team if you're F2P

What boards on Veeky Forums do you think the Lords would browse?

So are waifufags so it fits perfectly.

If I've won a 7-chain in Arena, there's no point in doing any more battles for the rest of the season, right? It just uses your best attempt?

>tfw wasted 40 orbs on this banner and got another 3 setsunas and 2 sullys
>got -atk/+res rebecca
what a waste

nice meme hacker

>stop posting links to new Fire Emblem content that was released super-early this morning and isn't widely circulated on normie websites, so most anons jus t joining the thread today probably haven't seen it

C'mon, user

Who's the strongest ninja? I want to take Kagero's dagger and make someone really overpowered.

Fuck off.

the 5* i have right now are
>elise
>sakura
>chrom
>lucina
>linde
>setsuna

i can 5* two more which one of these would help me the most?
>sharena
>corrin(f) - neutral
>effie +hp -res
>tharja +def -res
>canilla +spd -res

Suggestions?

All you people complaining about early threads do realize he's only doing it because you're complaining, right?

MICAIAH WHEN?

yeah its bad there should be at least something like 100 feather for every 7/7 streak so theres actually a point after you got over 3k rating

sleep inertia..

I have this odd feeling that she's gonna be added to the game after all the literal whos from Tellius have already been put in.

Why is her ass so damn FAT unf?

soon hopefully

Hector posts on /pol/

How about we wait 2 more days until the skill inherit update before making any decisions?

Shar unless you don't mind having a shit Tharja

kill yourself please

Best banner soon!
Who saving up orbs here?

This looks absolutely awful.

>0 usable characters

so does anyone know what we can send via inheritance(weapons, assists, specials or passives) or what the limits (color, weapon type or movement type) on it are?
my guess is only specials and passives transferred to the same weapon type and color

Me on the bottom right

Dumpster tier banner

I have a neutral 3* Nino and a 4* +HP/-def Nino. Merging the neutral one to the 4* means I get my HP back? I've never merged units before.

Nino

I thought Hector hated politics

You do realize that defense pair up blocks all of those attacks right

Guess I can hold on to my orbs for awhile

That's a neutral Tharja. She can still work.

Only shit Tharjas are -atk and -spd

Hey /feg/ newcomer here, been checking some tier lists and i'm in doubt if i should 5* Abel, Nino or someone else. Any tips?

Just you watch, my luck is gonna get me 5 star Sev and Gordin when I already have them. At least I can hope for Minerva.

>so theres actually a point after you got over 3k rating
You haven't checked the new offense rewards yet?

She's wearing too many clothes in this picture.

Hi there, /feg/. You all seem to be in quite a foul mood, so I just wanted to stop in here and see if I can clear the air.

Look, we're all here to do the same thing, talk about Fire Emblem and have a good time. But that good time can be easily spoiled by needless arguments and posting without thinking.

Of course, there are going to be shitposters and attention whores. That's just the nature of the beast. But we can all help improve the quality of our community here if we all just take a second to double-check what we post. /feg/ will be a lot better if (you), yes, (YOU), actively stop yourself from shitposting (even ironically), stop giving attention to tripfags and people who are blatantly baiting, and don't give fuel to the fires of the types of discussions that make /feg/ worse. If filtering tripcodes or specific words/phrases will help you with that, go for it.

Let's all just take a step back, take a deep breath, and re-evaluate ourselves and what we want this space to be, and then model ourselves after that. If we do that enough, we can change the atmosphere of this place, little by little.

I love Nino and I love Jaffar. We are husband and husband and wife and we are very happy together.

>-Atk

Good thing I already have a Kagero ready to steal Life and Death or I'd be upset about rolling both -Spd and -Atk new characters.

Exactly

Nino!

Can savage blow or poison strike kill a unit?

It'd be funny to see an assassin with poison strike inherent savage blow so the enemy takes 17 damage after combat.

She literally wants to spend the rest of her life with him. When she's older, she'll understand exactly what that means.

Olwen is +Spd/-Def. Buffed by Eirika she has 36 Speed, which actually allows her to quadruple attack quite a few enemies, so it's not that bad.

Now with a +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt she's 100% obsolete though and getting benched ASAP.

>minerva
>not one of the best charcters in the game

NINONINONINO

depending on your team i would say marth or nino and then send some skills from inheritance

That was the trick! They didn't want to give us the 20 free orbs when there were still good banners up.

Me on the left

(lol just don't open the orbs. It's like a dumb ninoposter that opened 100 orbs worth of not green orbs.

Awakening is better than Thracia, I don't see the problem.

That's not saying much.

What do I do with Gordin?

No, they're always left with 1 hp

Use her for feathers or inheritance, once Thursday hits she's gone from the meta forever.

Does it still count as F2P if my only good units were from free orbs?

Is there a unit that is not 5* unicorn that you just can't seem to get anons? Kagerou for me, I pretty much accepted that I will never get one and this banner is the worst so far for rolling for her.

Lyn visits /out/
Sain visits /adv/

Give Takumi Vantage.

Does SoV have any pre-order bonuses, or is it pointless to pre-order?

She'll be pretty good if she can get Brave Axe too.

Any unit with obscene amount of attack with Brave weapons are going to be broken. Especially if you can get Death Blow and Moonbow

>tfw no ninian

Feels good. I got Azura

keep him to give Vantage to one of your units

Tell me what you think of when you look at this girl's butt.

Micaiah is a pure saint and doesn't take part in such slutty behavior.

NEW INFO ON SKILL INHERITANCE

>Units have to have learned the skill that they're passing on
>Need to have prerequisites when learning an ability. Armored Blow 2 needs Armored Blow 1 learned
>All skill slots can be filled
>Slots can be replaced
>Works on a credit system
>3 credits for sacrificing a unit
>Level 1 abilities cost 1 credit
>Level 2 abilities cost 2 credits
>Level 3 abilities, weapons and assists cost 3 credits.
>Specials are 1 or 2 credits depending on whether they need prerequisites or not.
>Unspent credits are lost when you leave the transfer menu
>Unit has to share either the movement type OR color to pass on the ability. Doesn't have to be both.
>Unique abilities are banned from transfer like Svalinn Shield
>Costs SP 1.5x the original
>SP rate earned is doubled for one week starting 3/16
>SP gained for merging units is doubled for one week starting 3/16

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/839741174252367872

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/840471427937644544

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/841547432102051840

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/841549870460620800

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/841493448830078976

She is really good but she comes with the issue that you can only get the most out of her if you have another flier on the team, and given how popular Takumi is you can see where this will end up going. Being a glass cannon can be make her usefulness a bit wonky too. I do agree that she's really good though, just sayin'

For what, namefag? Giving Life or Death to someone?

Minerva is garbage.

But what would a dumb whale know, you just throw in whatever high stats character you can get for this retarded rank points system.

Once they change to ladder you're dead.

Thanks Grandpa Karel

why'd you kill Guy tho