/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Global slowly dying Edition

Last Thread: →

>NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>Looking for new Friend Code List manager

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 14 - 19: 2x Drop Weekly Quests
>Mar 15 - 19: Golden Cave (30 stam added to weekly rotation)

- Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista / Paulie / Urouge / Alvida / Mr.7

- Fortnights -
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina / Young Arlong
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9
>Mar 14 - 21: CobyMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker / Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 7 - 12: 1/2 Stamina Weekly Quests
>Mar 12 - 14: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo / Krieg / Killer / Urouge / Beckman
>March 2 - March 14: Moria / Kidd / Smoker
>March 16 - 28: Hina / Hawkins / Dellinger / Marguerite

- Fortnights -
>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff / Bepo / Hogback
>Mar 13 - 20: Brook - Tea Time
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom / Laki / CP9
>TBA: Dadan Bandits FN

- Raids -
>Mar 17: Bellamy
>Mar 18: Blackbeard
>Mar 19: Mihawk
>Mar 20: Aokiji

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/43909&usg=ALkJrhgA-KrOg08TQF4qOKdfZ9gLbqxhCQ#log
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.appbackup&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not waiting until bump limit
Faggot

So you basically have one autist desperate to prove Rayleigh is a good unit while everyone with an actual good legend doesn't care about the shitty chart since they already know they're 100% set for the future.

RIP "BAMCO WHERE IS MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO" guy

He never got his Zoro

Post yfw Global gets Bellamy before Pica and NM Luffy.

>got nothing better to farm
>gonna start getting through this evo grind I've put off for months

do we know what he does yet?

You have to go back.

On the subject of clear rates, where the hell are the screenshots for teams used to clear on gamewith?

I want to look at the Law and Cavendish teams that people use.

Please use the "generate image" function at the bottom next time

>Globalcucks will never know the feel of completely new content
This Bellamy Raid is so hyped up. It's in 3 days and no one knows what he does, his class or even his type. Let alone what he will himself do on his stage. I pity you all who have every single piece of content chewed up and beaten beforehand with guides made up for everything, you have no idea what it feels like to try and prepare yourself for content you have no idea about.

Try Youtube instead. Just keep clicking on those videos whos descriptions you cant read until you find a team that you can emulate.

literally no one gives a shit about Bellamy

We could have gotten something much better like a Gangster Gastino Raid.

Tried that for a bit. It feels like every Jap has an Inthawk.

>WHI arc
>not having Raid Fuji first
Keep trying

Well I can try and navigate the site, but don't be surprised if I come back with screenshots with INThawk in them.

That's fine. I'd appreciate it a ton.

I mean, he's right, Ray has a 100% clear rate. By all means, he's on the same par as TS Luffy on global

If I need to download in the game, like not from the play store but in the game itself, will it do it when the screen is off? How about in another tab?

>Go into Bellamy
>Dont have any idea what he does
>Lose
>Keep losing because other than learning what he does, you dont know japanese and have to be spoonfed information
>Get cucked by actual japanese people who play their own version and know how to optimize

Yeah amazing version you got there

>globalcucks this scared of losing
Its a videogame. It's what happens sometimes to people who pave the way and create the methods for you globalcucks to lazily copy and then claim as your own.

>people who pave the way
You mean beta testing?

Ignore him, he's trying to justify playing a mobile game in a language he can't even understand.

>He needs to have everything chewed up and beaten for him before he can have a try
Globalbabbies everyone

>fighter striker
>2x affinity boost

Is now a good time to reroll on JP? When is their sugo starting? How will I get enough gems for their multi pulls?

Near the bottom on the "Examples of Stategies" section there is an arrow you click so it gives you team comps. The link I posted was Akainu and it's not complete. Also it doesn't include Colo for some reason.

Either I'm on the wrong page or GameWith isn't as comprehensive as everyone thinks they are.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/43909&usg=ALkJrhgA-KrOg08TQF4qOKdfZ9gLbqxhCQ#log

>indiscriminate 2x affinity boost

That would break the game even more than it already is.

Magellan's 1.5m damage a turn turned out fine

Oh, well shit. Can't believe I missed those.

Thanks, friend.

Game related question. Do NOT ignore!

Cause its for zombies only

More like actually playing the game. How is having no events treating you?

There has been better times that's for sure. But if you can get yourself someone like Akainu or TS Luffy then you're set so who cares.

If you want to reroll on JP you're going to have to use the reroll app because unless you do the first few islands or pay up then there's no reliable way to get 50 gems that quickly.

You don't need a multi to reroll anyways.

Not only, I can see myself using him with my Ace to chunk down bosses before the burst similar to what fuji does

>Play Global
>No events

>Play Japan
>Have to restart your progress, new events are mostly out of your reach and you can't understand anything

There's no peace

more like
>play global
>1 legend (Boa) after 300 days, no events, still sub 300 shitter

>play JP
>get to 300 quickly because sugos give guaranteed legends and events give out free everything

>Can't understand anything
If you've played Global long enough then there is literally no need for this. Even in-game gameplay is easily understandable through icons and such, no need at all for text.

>Threads get shitposted into oblivion every time Global has a dry spell
>People act like this is something new
I want newfags to go

>Threads get shitposted into oblivion every time Global has a dry spell
so every 2 weeks?

>has a dry spell
So all the time.

I had zero idea what the sockets were and hated looking them up before they got them on Global
Most of the text you can't recognize, so if you forgot what a unit you own's ability is, you're boned until you look it up
Its frustrating

That's what the DB is for. It's only slightly slower.

>Didn't wait for the bump limit
>Last thread link leads to two threads ago
Absolute Retard

>Slightly
Thats the problem
Its so annoying to constantly need to look it up
You basically can't use a unit unless the unit's information is memorized
But fuck man, I barely remember what Hyouzou's CA is, and if I want to use him, I gotta ALWAYS check it up other than just tap him and see

how do people get the exact HP of bosses? does someone in japan run Viola to get the boss data?

everyone knows you'll stick with global anyway for the cheap gems

I dunno man, everything is pretty easy to remember. I hardly have to look up units on the DB except when I'm making up teams and want to organize by specials. Maybe that's just you having awful memory or me having autism.

Out of all the f2p Sanjis, should I socket my v1? Is his + form useful?

I swear thats the only barrier. Sadly

his plus form is amazing

yes

there are videos on Gamewith where they run content with a zombie team+Viola sub to find out the exact numbers

If you use an HP cut special, you learn the fraction of the health and use that %age to calculate the full health

>Viola

Well, gonna take a break from global and play Japan for a while
Its annoying to realize after farming Doffy, I dont need a single new unit.

>have run the Ohara fortnight 300 times and have yet to get Olvia, the main boss

Is there some fucking glitch I'm unaware of? I just wanted her for the collection and now I'm going insane

can't even play japan right now because the game updated and nobody uploaded the new apk yet anywhere
sad

Fuck man, I wanted to stream this game but I can't be arsed to swap my account each time. It's one thing to back up from SNS,it's another thing that I have to delete the app and re-download it and reupdate it entirely both times. Unless there's a way I can have my account on 2 devices at once, idk if I can do it

You sure ? I just downloaded it off Qooapp and its working fine

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.appbackup&hl=en
just backup the app onto your new device and you can play on both, you'll experience box desync but who cares
also not sure if that's the right app, I just googled "app backup"

So this will clone my game account? Since it would be the same ID, I assume units, stamina, level, and box info will be the same, favorites and crew presets won't, right?

don't lie on the internet user

>Didn't get it off QooApp
Serves you right

>clone
lmao you think this game runs entirely on your client? your box is on the server otherwise everyone would just save edit themselves every legend.
everything will carry over, but if you change something on one device the old device won't have the changes visible until you force resync

>haha I installed unnecessary bloatware why didn't you fucking shitter

>Download JP version
>Open app
>It's in Japanese
>Close app
>Deleted JP version

>Bloatware
>When its literally an installer that keeps shit upto date
Comon

>fuck up new game start time
>pull before SUGO
>one pull during
>get Jabura and AbdullahJeet

I'm the one playing the game, are you?

>download Global version
>"Check back for events in the future!"
>delete Global version

>Download JP
>Start playing
>Event islands, new colosseums, new raids, higher chance of skillups
>get scared of all the new content and close app
I'm glad I'm playing Global. I don't like the pressure of all this content in JP.

>download Global version
>Here's 3 keys to adventure! Go ahead and use them to access the Jeweled Porc Sanctuary and level all your units like never before!
>delete Global version

When you say resynch, you just mean logging in again on the other device, or is there a process? If it's quick I'm pretty much sold
>captcha: trafalgar pemex

>He plays on easy mode

even the meme here are dead on arrival

>nothing is fleshed out for JP players
>globalbabs always asking for guides and help
wew

I'm honestly 100% sure by now that everyone who shitposts about Japan are self-hating global players bored out of their minds.
If you love Japan so much go fucking play it retards, and stop shitposting.

>waaah stop showing us how much better the game could be if we stopped being retarded and making excuses
I'm waiting for stamina anyways, faggot

Nope, the only way to sync up is to transfer the account the normal way

>Can't pull legends
>Can't farm skill ups
>I guess I'll go make a JP account

Actually come to think of it I'm not sure if just transferring the sakura file wouldn't work as a sync method, try it out I never bothered

What type of pie are you eating this 3/14? I had a strawberry cheesecake which is technically a pie right?

>an idiot mentions buying gems from the Philippines on reddit
Alright, fess up - who did it?

>farm exact same things on both versions
>nothing is harder or easier from one version to the next
>only difference is that global has shit rates for everything
???????

Anyone play the Line version? what is pvp all about

Actually yeah I'm stupid, just transfering the sakura file would work perfectly.
So all you gotta do is download the game on the second device and then move sakura.db and device.db onto the new device and you can play on both

>I'm honestly 100% sure by now that everyone who shitposts about Japan are self-hating global players bored out of their minds.

it took this long to figure it out?

just ask for a JPN box, and watch as you get no reply

They probably wont care

>Plays on JP
>Maxes units outside the skillup
>Gets every legend automatically
>Has nothing to play or live for

The main concern is one of the "Bandai spies" noticing, and changing it.

I've spent over 20 gems on stam refills and I only made it to 26 Doffy books. I wanted 30 but I just can't do it any more.

At least Jinbei will be much easier as he only needs one skill up to be used with Marco.

Noone in Bandai goes on reddit

downvote him with all your accounts

What makes you think they'd be on here instead?

I could post mine but I haven't been playing for that long. Plus it adds to the shitposting, so I shouldn't.

They wouldn't

Marigold used to be the hot one when they were younger, now it's Sandersonia.

I'll take your word for it. I don't want to lose the cheap gems.

How do I beat the big turtle with the beard?