>What is dropshipping?
shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

>How do I get started?
Buy a domain, shopify subscription, basic LLC licencing if in the states

>Where do I find products?
Aliexpress

>Useful Shopify Apps
Oberlo, Scarcity, Conversion Plus, McAfee Secure, Product Upsell

Drop your site for honest reviews and tips.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4GXHyVe
discord.gg/GPmPPkh
shopify.com.au/stacksocial
wholesalecentral.com/
shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/finding-suppliers
discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im looking at creating my first LLC soon for various online projects.

Could I buy wholesale with an LLC or do I need an additional license / permit?

Wheres the best place to find wholesallers that are willing to dropship?

Just got started this week my site is www.practicoolgadgets.com r8 h8 masturb8.

>basic LLC licencing if in the states
Not needed.

needs a fleshlight

haha where did you find such trash? A citrus sprayer for realz? I'm a practical man so don't take offense, I'm sure there's a huge market for this crap, materialistic whores mostly (read: 50% of the human population)

Your site looks really good, how's the sales figures?

Clean and simple, any purchases yet?

how much time would it take a total beginner to start making a few hundred bucks a month?

Nobody wants your aliexpress crap, and those who do, buy it on aliexpress

go look on android play or apple faggotstore for 'wish' app you faggot, those kikes have 10 million downloads, my stupid gf even buys their aliexpress shit off them and she's well aware of aliexpress

what zoom tool are you using for the images ?

Launched a store about a week ago. Sales are good so far. About $50 day. No FB ads tho

What are you selling familia?

I don't feel completely confident in the site's ability to make sales so I haven't run any ads yet. As of today no sales and the zoom tool comes integrated in the free theme i'm using (debut). I really appreciate the response.

Never assume everyone has your skill set or you will talk yourself out of an opportunity.

-user

I would sure as hell buy the shit out of someone who had a curated chinkshit site with cheap ass shipping
No more browsing shitposts on /g/ and /cgl/

Praise kek, may the memes guide us.

Here's my store. Bretty gud. www.sunburycompany.com

>Prepare to begin a new lifestyle of independence from whomever you previously outsourced the procurement of vacuum sealed goods to.
>This simple peace of plastic allows by use of leverage redirection of force from our hands; ever since the creation of vacuum sealed jars people with various aliments have been barred from being able to reap the benefits of cheap vacuum sealed food.
>But now we stand and fight, we say no to the jar and we use this device as our method of liberation.

holy shit! perhaps the worst copy i have ever read. website is clean, but your descriptions are clunky and not appealing. language is obtuse and sometimes incorrect.

you need to think about who you are selling to and try to talk to them on their level. you're not pitching B2B or writing a scientific paper.

take a copywriting course.

how were you able to add the tos refund policy ect to the footer

have you been going 3 years?
has anyone bought a bag from you? i can't see many people taking one of those $80 Traveler bags with no descriptions, no dimensions plus returns to china if it is wrong.

i'm interested in dropshipping, but a lot of these ideas aren't done very well.
and both have the same shopify layout. you need to put some decent thought and effort into this if you want more than $8/hour of time invested.

My thought was that it would help products seem unique and distinguish me from all the other ecommerce people, thank you for your advice.

So keeping in mind I have not embarked on the endless road of promotion and advertisement nor have I made a great attempt at selling what would you recommend for me.

I'll get a premium theme when I can afford it. I started selling products on Instagram and experimenting about three years ago off and on. This is my newest rendition of my store. Any other criticism?

have we got a discord?
discord.gg/4GXHyVe
this is a "startup" discord run by Veeky Forums people
it's not used for much and new
maybe we can start using it and coop it and talk to the guy who started it into adding dropship channels?

How much of a monetary and time investment did you guys make until your first sale? Your first net profit?

I'm very interested and I'm playing around with shopify and oberlo, but I'm not sure how realistic it is that people will actually choose my store over others like amazon.

also interested

Wasn't there a dropshipping discord up already?
Think there was an invite in the last one of these threads but just missed it.

oh i would like an invite to the dropship discord

If you do it right, it'll take you about a month and around $500.
>Domain $14
I used GoDaddy
>Shopify $29
They have a 14 day trial period
>Product quality control $100-150
Honestly it depends on what you decide to sell. You need to test the products yourself. Otherwise your customers might get chinked.
>Ads $0-200
Set up a Google AdWords account. Shopify gives you $100 credit. Stay the fuck away from Facebook Ads unless your target audience is between the age of 30-50. No one I know under 30 browses FB anymore. Instagram would be your best bet. I'm already up to almost 1300 followers there. Maybe Twitter.

I'm setting one up to fill the weab/hentai/filthy frank/chinkshit niche. Already have a test site getting decent sales, when I'm ready with the main site (it's like a venus flytrap for meme lords) I'll redirect and keep my traffic+rank.

Here's a discord dedicated to e-commerce. Figured I'd separate us from the typical meme stock investors.
discord.gg/GPmPPkh

Actually there's a certain link you can sign up from on Shopify that gives you 60 days free (which is what I'm on right now), find it. If you already signed up whinge to their helpdesk and they'll switch you to the 60 day free trial

shopify.com.au/stacksocial I bothered to find it for you guys

>It didn't make me rich in 3 easy steps so it won't work for anyone! REEEEEEEE!

You sound like a faggot.
I'm making a $500 profit each week for one hour of actual work.
Took only two months to get to this point.

It sounds like a state sales tax id is required in addition to the EID and business bank account you should already have as an LLC

Also, heres a free site for finding wholesalers:
wholesalecentral.com/

But good like finding ones that drop ship

So
>EID
>State Sales Tax ID
>Business Bank Account

= able to buy wholesale?

Does everybody on /biz do Chinese knockoffs instead of buying wholesale?

Website?

Ain't really working for me.
Got a great deal on lenovo refurbs, prices are usually 20% to 50% lower than brand new ones but we sell no more than 10 units a month. This christmas we've had ads on our local ebay equivalent, our own website and sold one fucking laptop.

Do i market them as brand new? I know some establishments do that, but what if someone reads big fat "Refurbished" logo on the box and decides it's a great opportunity for a lawsuit?

Tell the customer they are like new refurbished. Don't be selling shitty windows XP refirb tho

That's the thing, they're fresh, max 1 year old. Every one on 5th and 6th gen i5 and i7, windows 10.
And we do tell them because they basically are. I don't know, maybe it's an eastern yuro thing. If it's not a mall consumer electronics store they won't buy. As if those were ever reliable.

if you are buying wholesale, doesn't that give you a storage problem or are you just dropshipping from US (or wherever) based wholesalers?

The plan is to use wholesalers that will drop ship. Its what shopify's dropshipping guide recomends.

Seems like itd be more reliable than Chinese shit, but Im also expecting smaller margins

shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/finding-suppliers

perhaps smaller margins, but more sales as people might be more inclined to buy from you as shipping times will be shorter.

i had looked for wholesalers who dropshipped before, but that was before shopify was around and i wasn't successful in finding any. i was also looking just in the UK where i am from, but i think it might be better to focus on the US, as it's a bigger market and it doesn't seem to matter i am not american.

Can any fellow anons recommend me some good methods for getting someone to actually check out? I have tons of people adding shit to their shopping carts but they always leave before checkout.

Something keeps scaring them away. Try offering a discount. Lemme see ur website.
>Pic related
Ads are finally paying off. Sales are gud

Oh, well in that case my problem is probably traffic. I am running ads and have been re-adjusting them for over a week now but I am still only seeing 100 max unique visits a day. rip

I can see on the far right that you have 0 sales.

Nah, the last time I linked up some of my original work as an example on the chan some anons created sites that had completely copied me in every way by the end of the day.
It completely tanked my business.

I had zero sales yesterday because I shut it down for some updates/mods

If you actually have a good website, you've got nothing to worry about. Maybe you've got schmuck level margins. Either way there's a reason people aren't converting

>whinge to their helpdesk and they'll switch you to the 60 day free trial
whinged, cunt didn't give it to me, told me to make a new account

You're a bitch then, doubt you'll succeed in this business - just give up.

eh he pointed out that i had used spaces in my name so i had dashes in my store account name so it was kinda a good thing

just means i gotta go through my list of things to buy from oberlo again

what did you say to the guy to get 60 days on your trial?
i was already 7 days in on mine

How do you all make your websites, weebly?

Shopify..... Read the thread.

THANK YOU BASED user

I WAS THINKING ABOUT STARTING A /DROPSHIPPING GENERAL/

THANKYOU I LOVE YOU

FUCKING BUMP

I hope this shit keeps going. We could create a /dropshipgen/ OP with links and basic information for beginners.

>If you actually have a good website, you've got nothing to worry about.
>2017
>Actually believing in this bullshit
Competition has been more fierce than ever now that the Shopify method is starting to go mainstream.
I switched over to WooComerce because of that.

>Maybe you've got schmuck level margins.
Average margin is 80%.
Not the best but I think it's acceptable.

>Either way there's a reason people aren't converting
Says the guy posting pics with zero sales after three years of work.
Did you not read my first post where I make over $500 in profit weekly on my current shop?
The reason my last store failed was that Veeky Forums users started competing on the same traffic when they found out my stores actually make money.

You're fucking retarded if you think 80% margins are acceptable. Most retail stores average 25-30%.
>Zero sales after three years.
I sold brand products for that time and currently have several other stores.
>Muh 4chanz hurt me
Stop being a little bitch like my ex. Welcome to capitalism. If you've never heard of it, you've actually got to offer something superior to your competition. Time to grow some balls and fix your problems.

>You're fucking retarded if you think 80% margins are acceptable. Most retail stores average 25-30%.
Are you saying I'm retarded because I should be making less profit per sale? wut?

>Stop being a little bitch like my ex. Welcome to capitalism.
This is supposed to encourage me to post a link to my website how exactly?

Stop being such an autismo my man.
I'm not spoon feeding you my niche.

3/10 Let me tell you why. Because when I opened the front page I only saw 3 items and thought for a minute that this was all you are selling. Then I clicked on the catalog but it was somewhat un intuitive. Dont expect house wifes to be smart enough to use this high level of sofisticated technology. If she is not smart enough to find all of this crap for really cheap on amazon or whatever dont expect her to figure out where to click.
Just make the front page into an infinite scroll page that shows all your merchandise or that then has a HUGE ''page 2 ->'' link on the bottom. Also website looks like its for hipster college kids while in reality the people who buy this crap are inevitably women and apecifically house wifes who have money lying around. Its biological, women have a desire to nest more then man can ever have. Besides that good luck and all the best.

I don't give a shit about your niche. Unless it's similar to one of my stores. If you got realistic with your margins, you might do better. 80% is really excessive and people can find it cheaper somewhere else. Good luck to yah.

Is there any risk with dropselling trademarks like Game of Thrones themed products? What if the supplier hasn't got the propper permissions?

Yes. They can fuck you so so so very hard. Or not but its not a risk I would personally take since all those tv networks have multiple law firms and wining easy lawsuits is an imcome stream for the networks. Wouldnt do it unless can be 100 percent anonymous which ia difficult with money stuff.
t. Being currently sued for 2000 euro for pirating a film by Universal, will probably win.

lmao, don't listen to that retard. 80% margins are practically standard for dropshipping.

How to tell if products are fake or not on aliexpress?

I ordered two things on different occasions and none of the items ever arrived.

I got my money back through the dispute form system.

you have no store or no sales. anecdotes are worth less than dogshit.

>Most retail stores average 25-30%.
This. In fact, virtually all companies -- retail or otherwise -- have gross margins under 60% and even then, under 40% is typical. The only companies that really end up being able to cross above 60% are the ones that have a strict monopoly over something like prescription pharmaceuticals carrying robust patents on their drug which shuts out any real competition.

See above. There's not a chance in hell he's successfully running margins double that of retail outlets. Especially not while having less vertical integration and subsequent higher supply chain costs.

Made a killing with CFDs on Sugar in last few days, what are the best sources for tracking commodities as well as the best indicators and software to use those indicators on.

Help a n00b before his beginners luck runs out.

Been in the game for half a year now, made 12k so far, just starting to get the hang of it.

siliconwives.com

I work retail as full time. Our store has hundreds of thousands of products. On average our markup is 25%. With Dropshipping it needs to be in the 30-40 percentile to cover shipping and expenses. But this dude's memeing with 80% unless hes selling trademark items.
We have a discord for just e-commerce and Dropshipping

discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
discord.gg/EbHmKJQ

>If you got realistic with your margins, you might do better
I'll tell you what. Since you are the one touting capitalism as a means to be spoon fed, how about we let the markets decide?
If what you say about my margins is correct I will go out of business because of an efficient market.
If what you say about my margins is shit I'll continue to increase my sales volume and profits week after week like I have already been doing.

kek, I know.
Most people I know doing this are averaging 90% margins.

(You)

Sounds like you found a good niche then. Good luck. For your own sake I hope you're good with bitcoins and proxies if your selling trademark items.

Even trademark items won't get you much, if any, extra margins. Those sell at a premium, sure, but it's the trademark holder who's making the money, not the merchant. The merchant just gets the privilege to sell it.

The only way you can boost margins on what you're selling is by owning the brand itself so that you have exclusivity over the product. I.E., store brands have higher margins. Even so, you can only really expect a premium of 10-20% over your ordinary margins so you're just pushing up to 50% if that's all you sell.

You're so full of shit I'm surprised you haven't popped yet.

Because it's impossible to source Chinese trinkets for $2-3/each and resell for $20-25 domestically?
Just hit up Aliexpress/Alibaba/TaoBao. Start looking around at the catalogue(s).
Now go log into your fb and look at the sidebar advertisements.
Surprise! Aliexpress items at anywhere from 5x-10x mark up allowing for ridiculously large margins.

What the hell are you guys doing to get so little out of this?
Do you feel some kind of moral implication for charging that much or can you just not find a source?

>inb4 FB ads don't work anymore
It's how I drive all of my traffic.

Yes, exactly because no one is going to pay a 1,000% gross margin for your cheap shit -- especially since we don't live in a competition-less void. WTF is wrong with you?

I'll say it every second of every day: If Apple, Google, Microsoft, Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Proctor & Gamble, Clorox, Autozone, Disney, Pepsi, and innumerable others can't reach 80% margins with far better supply chains, highly unique products, and a durable competitive advantage, you're god damned right you can't by selling some cheap garbage that literally anyone has access to sell from a supply chain you don't control.

You have no business and you have no sales.

see

I've never heard of AliExpress before /biz. Most of the normie world hasn't. If its not on Amazon, Ebay, or Walmart.com, it doesn't exist to them.

And not 1000%, but I do know there are entire departments in Walmart being sold at over 100% margin (while some are at almost no margin). You can figure out which one(s) though

All I did was ask

pic related

everything im finding is already being sold by multiple people with massive inventories. do i just need to look harder?

With chink jewelry, I can understand the 80% margins. Normies don't understand where it really comes from. Sure, you pay 89ยข for a necklace and markup for 9.99. The problem is that market has more dicks in it than a $3 whore. Your ad expenses would be massive. Not saying it can't be done tho

How'd the true redpill taste knowing your getting raped everywhere you shop. Welcome to arbitrage my friend.

i think i just got a shitty guy then
literally exactly what i said and i asked politely too

how far into your trial were you?

It was less of "I'm getting raped" and more "This is a perfect opportunity to do some raping"

Kek

>Discord for just e-commerce and Dropshippin

discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
discord.gg/EbHmKJQ

>I've never heard of AliExpress before /biz. Most of the normie world hasn't.
Yeah every fucking normie ever shops there and it's been years already

t. actual normie

>male
>goes on Veeky Forums
You're not normie.

I'm an American living in Okinawa Japan. What advantages if any would I have starting this over here?

disturbing

This I don't think you know what a normie is. They think that Veeky Forums is part of the deepweb and that we're all nazis

Do I need to create an account?

How easy is it to get caught selling fake shit like shoes, toys, luxury items, etc?

Can you face legal troubles? Either on shopify or eBay/Amazon

How about you try it and let us know how it turns out?

Bingo!
>The problem is that market has more dicks in it than a $3 whore.
That's why I wont talk about niche.

Normies don't deal with Aliexpress because a combination of western propaganda and people getting chinked has created a stigma in doing any business with the Chinese. Top that off with the fact that most normies can barely even use a computer. It only appears normal to you because you frequent sites that require you to have a base level of computer literacy.

>siliconwives.com
lol, i came across these one day on alibaba. have you turned over 12K or made 12K profit?

do you have details of who buys these things? age, location? a good niche, there is a definite subculture to these things, smaller but unique like furries.

have you got a sample for yourself?

I really like your site. the layout and everything seems perfect.

Who made it? How much does it cost to run it? And how did you add a cart to the site that accepts credit cards?

Thanks bud

this isn't 2001 anymore. most people are computer proficient, especially the younger generations