My boss, who drives an Audi TT, called me out in front of my coworkers the other day for driving a Honda Fit...

My boss, who drives an Audi TT, called me out in front of my coworkers the other day for driving a Honda Fit. He called it a "slow fag mobile" and told me it's the car women drive to the grocery store. Now I'm the office laughing stock. The other day, someone threw bread crumbs all over my car and the geese that graze near our office shat on my Honda Fit.

How do I stop people at work from bullying me for my car? Is Honda Fit really that terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t16am/herbalife_admits_its_a_scam_to_high_level_members/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hairdressers car
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what you have to do

what is file an HR complaint and sue for harrassment

Car bomb

that is a pretty shitty thing, I would speak to your HR (if you have one) desu because its causing a chain reaction he couldn't control

>Is Honda Fit really that terrible?
yes

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t16am/herbalife_admits_its_a_scam_to_high_level_members/

>Drive Audi TT
>call other people a fag
>call honda fit womans car.

wtf.
Also, file a harassment complaint. In some jurisdictions, if sexual orientation is a protected class, you could sue and get a nice fat settlement and not have to work. Then you could buy a big non-faggy little dick huge ass American truck and park it on your now fired ex-bosses Audi that he is now behind payments on.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hairdressers car

Print a bunch of these out. Stick one on his desk, on the office noticeboard, and pop one under his windshield wiper.

The fit is a great little car.

It must be the 1000 times I have seen this copypasta.... Really user?

>things that never happened

>successful people
>forgive others
oh my fucking god. my sides weren't ready for that

Yeah idk, I got made fun of once for driving a Toyota Camry. I didn't really care and took it as opportunity to talk shit about their vehicles and the one guys haircut, cars are just tools at the end of the day, much like your boss.

It sounds like you suck at bantering. Say you'd drive a nicer car if you got a raise or worked for a successful company where profits didn't get channeled into loan payments for a rebranded Volkswagen.

the whole reading vs tv thing in that image is bs, and why is the successful person a mermaid?

>drives audi tt
>telling others they drive women cars
Now thats a good meme

What's wrong with the TT?

>complaining like a woman or fag
>falling for this pasta

>talking to only coworker who knows even half a shit about cars
>say I want to change my rear drums to discs
>it's a relatively simple procedure in that it bolts on, no fab required
>he says "why would you put in all that effort, you won't notice a difference"
>because it makes the car more balanced when braking so it won't tip forward as much, and it'll also brake faster
>"It's not even fast you won't need it"
Nigger I've gotten my shitbox to 130 and he knows I treat my winter commute like a rally stage, fucking lazy normalfags. Brakes are always the first thing you upgrade too, you don't want to make the car faster without being able to stop it effectively.

How fast can the Honda Fit go if I put in forged internals? Will I go faster than a Best European?

the civic died for the fit

in a few years it will be
>stfu and buy a fit for

Pretty sure the TT is for gay hairdressers and women.

An EP3 Si is cheaper, smaller, and makes a good deal more stock hp while having all the practicality.

An EP3 with a serious K20 build is sports car tier and would cost in the ballpark of a new fit

Admit its slow. I have a 07 and a 1.5 L engine designed for 40 mpgs is not meant to go fast.

If I were you non chalantly mention the TT looks like a squished VW beetle to your coworkers. Women drive beetles. TT are beetles. Therefore TT drivers are women.

Pretty sure they have forged, fracture split con rods

Literally everything. Cramped, unreliable, pain in the ass to work on, Haldex AWD, slow, etc.
t. VAG technician.

>boss drives a base model Skoda Octavia
>I drive a 7 series BMW
>bully my boss for driving a poorfags VW
Every day. Also
>at my old job
>boss drives a rusty piece of shit E46 320d wagon
>still drive a BEEAMDOUBREYUU sebun serees niggaa
>always park next to boss man
>big shots from germany come over to check on things
>they're sitting on the terrace and discussing with boss
>compliment on his "beautiful sevener"
>boss hesitantly replies "y-yeah, that isn't mine, the 3 series is my car"
>German bigshots look bewildered

>VAG technician
this guy must know a lot about women's cars then

also the TT isn't that cramped, the mercedes SLC is way smaller

Why would your bosses care about what car you drive? They're in charge of you and make more.

I wish real life was actually like this desu

You're really a fucking faggot for driving a motherfucking honda fit OP. If you dont even understand that, theres no hope for you.

>had just finished at a meeting
>walking out and talking with one of the guys about cars
>guys like old cars, classics etc
>walking through the parking lot
>he points at a car in the parking lot and says "see that? thats one that i really like"
>reply "oh cool, thats my car"
>get out keys and unlock it
>he's really surprised and impressed by how good it looks
>has a good look around it and in it
>decided right there that he wants to buy one
>he's actually bought one now

Current boss is a show off cunt who gets mad when a drone has anything even remotely nicer than him.
Previous boss was legit jelly of my old 7 series, he was a huge BMW fanboy, as big as I am. Still good pals with him, he is a really chill guy.

Do you actually like driving it? The E32s always felt super underpowered to me before you got to like the 740 or 750.

>has a TT
>tells fags they drive a womens car
kek ur boss is a stupid fag end him

....ehhhh

sauce plz

I have a 735 since I wanted one with the M30 engine. It doesn't feel under powered to me personally but then again I use it as a comfy cruiser.

Which 7 is yours? E38?

Yeh, my prev boss liked my old E32 so bad that he up and bought it from me for a ridiculous sum. I got it for 1.5k and did some light mods, he offered 5k on the spot. 5k for a basic as fuck slightly lowered and "murdered" base model 730 E32

he's probably bullying you for other reasons, maybe he's jealous of your looks or something

>The other day, someone threw bread crumbs all over my car and the geese that graze near our office shat on my Honda Fit.

Fit owner here. You don't need bread crumbs. These cars literally attract bird shit like a magnet

>Bought it used, covered in bird shit
>wash it on the 2nd day
>3rd day, covered in bird shit
>rain washes the shit off
>find new shit the next day

Despite it being a bird shit magnet I like mine.

Ex owner of a E32 730 with 188hp factory bhp and 4 speed auto, she wasn't fast but she could fight off even bigger cars at the highway.

Show them your maintenance bill. It'll be half of their oil change costs alone. Then go with gas. Finally, throw bread Crump on their cars. Bird shit does wonders on expensive cars. Simply do as they do. And when one of their cars break down, don't give them a ride even if they beg for it.

Hate people who are snobby and full of themselves because of their cars.

And yes, I know I just took the bait

Also, Audi TT is a girls car. Ask him if you need him to pick you up some tampons the next time you're at a grocery store

I've never owned one, but my dad's a used dealer and we always just slapped dealer plates to drive around on before he sold them. I've probably driven an E38 750iL for about a month, an E23 735 for about two months, and an E32 735 and 740 for a few weeks each. I probably wouldn't buy any of them, but the 750iL had some good pull. I don't question the quality of the M30--I'd just rather have it in a 5 or something instead of a 7.

an M30 is much better in a 5 for sure.

kek

rekt

Ls v8 swap it and drag race him.

>My boss, who drives an Audi TT, called me out in front of my coworkers the other day for driving a Honda Fit.
There are no winners in this story.

>audi tt
>VAG
Fake

what would you do then