/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Milf Operators edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deploy on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

Choked defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/perpta.webm
twitter.com/shinosaaaaaaang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Newbie hour when?

>How to trigger /r6g/
Cav is completely balanced with the new buff

Is noname still with us or has he had enough of our shit?

Reminder for namefags to fuck off. Nobody likes an attention whore.

I like noname, he's the homie

you'd be better off getting the Uplay version, since you'll have to re-add any friends you want to play with in the Uplay client anyways.

Nigga the patch isn't even out yet, it's too soon to say, but even then you're probably right.
I can't see how the normal pistol damage past 5 meters is going to make a huge difference, it's just going to even her out a bit more.

Twitch's Elite outfit is nice.

I might end up buying it.

t. butthurt 11 hour Jäger player from previous thread

Some guy was arguing that cav wasn't op and /r6g/ exploded. It is glorious, look at the previous thread.

>giving any more money to this shit game
No.

Its a great skin, but some of us have some bloody self-respect and integrity.

>/r6g/ exploded.
>implying as a whole collective we all lost our minds
nigga no, I don't give a shit, most other people don't give a shit, and the general isn't defined by a handful of autists that are heavily assuming balance before a patch is even playable.

>shit game
why are you here then?

>exploded
So like, three people started shitting on him. Then nobody gave a shit because he revealed he had barely played the game.

And it wasn't exactly about her being OP, more so about her getting a buff when nobody fucking asked for it.

not even that non and ur still butthurt. like clockwork,

>t. shitter that thinks defenders hold the inherent advantage in Siege and that roaming is cheesy

>triggered

mff, I luv peypeys

>(you)ing someone from a different thread

wait a minute didn't u upload ur stats and it turned out u were not even close to 1.0 k/d?

You just outed yourself as being the user defending Caviar, dumb cunt. Now fuck off with that shit, nobody gives a shit about your little "drama" from another thread.

>(you)ing someone (you)ing someone from a different thread

>triggered lmao
Go back to /v/

That feel when you are naturally good at placing kapkan boobie traps in the most retarded locations so that an attacker almost always walks over one.

>black on a skin that covers the whole gun in a game where many skins are full body designs that feature no black/realistic gun colors at all
yes, that's a conscious choice, along with the orange
quit being a faggot it's an EVA refrence, and can be a tentacle reference too, they're not mutually exclusive

not even that user though
Also
>being this triggered

>Reading patch notes
>No mention at all about the placeholder voice for when Cav throws a grenade

Yeah, me, the distinct user. No it wasn't me, now fuck off Rook main.

>he's still going

There's a palceholder?

>Now they are delusional
hahahah

track5.mixtape.moe/perpta.webm
from an earlier thread

>FRAEG OOT

yeah some robotic voice comes out sometimes.

Just fucking stop, newfag.

>you

I miss ded /r6g/ ;_;

twitter.com/shinosaaaaaaang

holy shit

>twitter.com/shinosaaaaaaang
>Because I cannot speak English, I use the translation application. It may be the sentence that it takes time, and is strange. I'm sorry
Shino no we love you no sorry!

HOW CAN /r6g/ BOIS COMPETE?

Hot dayum

Siege manga when

>sub 20 player with 7.0 ranked win ratio and 1.9kdr
>dude I'm not smurfing you guys just suck lmao

Japs sure love this game

kys weeb

fucking weebs.

are weebs those pedo guys?

might as well be. They are all mentally ill.

how do i get into a /r6g/ premade for ranked

I would not recommend that.

join TS

Join the teamspeak and ask around for people that want to play ranked. Join an existing ranked team if they have room, or just wait by yourself and put a "looking for ranked" thing next to your name or something so people know to call you.

If you do not see many right now, it's because peak hours are american and european nighttime

anything is better than having 4 unranked lvl 10s vs 5 plats

even Veeky Forums

reminder that k/d stats are heavily favored toward people who play roamers and like accuracy mean basically nothing

In other news, water is wet

Tell me lads, is there any greater joy than stomping clan fags?

would stuff like this be considered a crossover with jojo's bizzare adventure if it's done in the same style as the show/manga but doesn't feature any of the actual characters from the show/manga?

how is this NOT a crossover

Get on TS, when a five-man happens you can quite easily get a few ranked games going.
Don't do it if some of the players on the stack you know are terrible though.

>really like people from TS
>don't play with them because I feel awkward speaking enlgish

Brilliant

We have people from all over, who cares if you have an accent mang

You can just make simple concise callouts to shake off the awkwardness and move on to talking normally when you want

>High quality OC
>Meanwhile shitters here ask the drawfags to make some dumb random image to be Siege related for free

why do nips like siege so much

What should I bind Grenade to

Its like the 1st FPS ever to feature SAT

They liked it since release, way before SAT

Lots of cuties to draw doujins

I'm serious

I know a guy ill ask him to look at the video game circles at Comiket for any siege stuff

give me (((((ONE))))) good reason why going outside shouldn't instantly alert the enemy team

none greater, besides having them rematch your random team and stomping them again

Where be these doujins.

The 2 second mark is a fair time to allow for counterplay by the defenders, and makes it so that the outside of the building is not a safe haven by any stretch of the imagination. It also makes it so that gadgets like Claymores see play by placing them outside key run-outs and shutting them down. It also promotes careful intel gathering in prep phase for common spawn peeks, and advancing on the target building carefully. It gives Glaz and Blackbeard a solid job while team moves in.

I think you should state your reasons why it should be changed from what it is right now, instead.

>Attackers have drones
>Drones aren't limited to sitting inside
>sound design in the game is distinct enough to give you good warning to pathways outside being created
>attackers already hold the advantage over defenders in a multitude of ways
>defenders need some sort of counterplay to attacker window holds
>already a high-risk high-reward maneuver that's more often easily punishable at higher levels than it is rewarding as it is

It's fucking annoying is one.

So you'd rather simplify the game and cut tactical opportunities because you don't want to learn counters or worry about flanks

Gotcha

>"it's annoying"
good, wholesome argument. Let me guess, you think defenders should keep their red wall bullshit for 30 seconds into a round as well, right?
Game's already attacker sided (past the beginner level) on most maps. Just get good.

>Ranked
>House
>Defending Team

I hate this episode.
House has got to be the most attacker sided map in the game.

It's not like as if you can't jump outside with instant detections. Fyi I'm a different user than the one you replied with a wall of text just so that's said.

I don't. But I just think it's fucking tedious and boring.
>get good
You automatically assume a level of skill from me because I disagree with you on one thing. Is there anything in the game you think is horseshit? Do you think "get good" is an adequate response to that? Does it make you change your mind at all? No, it doesn't, user.

you can easily get out of the building on oregon, chalet, bank, and hereford, peak, and get back into the building completely safely

claymores would still be useful, you can still kill someone way before they would notice you climbing out of a window in places where claymores are actually used like skyscraper

>3 lines on a 1920x1080 resolution is a wall of text
Are you an american by any chance

I knew someone would point that out. I'm a Euro and you know which post I meant.

The other post is 4 lines, user

I don't give a shit because you actually knew which post I meant.

Any flank where you need to go outside is going to work whether or not they spot you. The only reason to not have instant detection or near-instant detection is to utilize spots that Ubisoft has clearly overlooked that grant defenders long lines of sight outside that they aren't supposed to have. It also works to prevent your teammates from doing retarded shit they saw in a serenity video.

>you can easily get out of the building on oregon, chalet, bank, and hereford, peak, and get back into the building completely safely

You're still failing to explain how this is somehow a bad thing

The whole point is that the attackers must not feel safe outside the building, and while they are outside, it's imperative to cover runouts / get intel on them or suffer the consequences

I don't, I only posted twice before this

People in higher levels don't have problems with window peeks and run-outs because communication/coordination, good droning, and proper attention are the counters to it. If you're playing with pubs that don't talk, that's not necessarily your fault, but simultaneously the game shouldn't be balanced around the lowest level of communication because that's not healthy for the skill and teamwork ceiling of the game as a whole.
Also considering peeking and runouts tedious is a silly thing to say, since you're essentially implying that the enemies trying to counter-play your pushes at all is a bad part of the game.

Not if the enemy team is actually aware of potential sightlines from runouts and window peeks. It's easy to shut down that shit when you're not pretending it's not going to happen, until it happens. People also underestimate smoking a sightline itself, because when you're trying to peek or flank from inside a smoke, shit aint gonna work. You're more blind than you are invisible in that case.
Being prepared for wild-card plays is just part of the game, removing a level of depth for casual player comfort is just another way of removing skill requirements.

how is hibana not a better ash?

Reposting here cause I didn't see the other thread was over

How do you guys git gud at the game?

I am at a point where I can do reasonably well in casual, i can manage to be the MVP (or at least the best of my team) quite often, but I still suck nigger dicks in ranked and I'm stuck at copper levels.

Seems like the level in ranked at copper is way worse than in casual, I don't know how to carry a team by myself and it's getting frustrating, especially because the matchmaking system seems broken as fuck because I'm often pitted against players with levels way higher than my team's.

How do I learn to carry a team of shitters? I try to be as mobile as possible, to be creative with map shaping to get new angles, but I'm constantly outskilled by roamers.

this photo is further proof that the SAS is the ONE TRULY EXCLUSIVE BOYS ONLY CLUB

Larger hitbox.

But she seems like an operator who has practically no downsides. I haven't played her, other than not being three fucking armour and three speed at the same time, what is her weak spot?

Okey.

Hibana's a better Thermite.
Ash can more easily afford to use her charges on non-reinforced walls, they're much much faster, and the blasts make entry points rather than just shitty little peek holes in bustable walls.
Also her hitbox is smaller, which makes a hell of a difference.

how many people are on the siege development team? this patch seems pretty barren

Two and a half

Like 10

>other than not being three fucking armour and three speed at the same time, what is her weak spot?
Her weak spot is her 20 round mag size, slower breach time compared to Thermite, and her ridiculous no-blow bug on her X-Kairos, if you want to consider that as a part of her balance (I don't).
That's literally it.

No clue, but they stated they took this patch slower due to the major backlash from the Velvet Shell and 2.1.1 bugfests. They wanted to avoid introducing more bugs than they fixed, so I guess they're trying not to rush out content anymore. It's what everyone here asked for, so they can't really complain to be honest.

>Lots of cuties to draw doujins
>literally no doujins despite it being out for 1+ years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

>what is her weak spot?
the g

also, she can only open three less-than-half-size holes, rather than two full-size holes, I guess

the pic doesn't prove shit, maybe shes just a normal cop that slapped on a helmet because the shooter was still in the area or something

SAS and Fucking Spetznas are both no girls allowed

Bulgarian operators when?