/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Chinese edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JJ2b4ZsCw0
youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y
youtu.be/hvRzjU_xiv8
youtu.be/W8nxdlmHN60
youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> no Ino
What is this shit

Sakura?

Rin?

Temari?

Hahaha! You two are hilarious!

Never forget.

Never forget that there were literally no sources posted with these 'leaks'

Dad works at Nintendo.

I'll have you know I'm actually Kishimoto and I shitpost on here for 23 hours a day.

wtf Jiraiya you retard
Don't wear sneakers with that outfit

Gaara showing these cucks how its done

How would you guys react if Kishimoto announced that his new manga is a remake of Naruto, except that the gender of every character is reversed?

Instantly know he's pranking everyone.

No reaction, I just wouldn't read it.

I'd rather he just remake Naruto only cut out all the filler and the bullshit and bloat that his editor and publisher made him add.

But we will only get the Zabuza arc from that potential remake, user

He wanted to stop at Zabuza?

No, editors forced him to do tornament style arc early, so we got the Chunnin Exams.

They just made him rush into it then? I'm sure he would have gotten around to it because it's a fucking action battle shonen, got to have a tournament arc eventually.

Yeah, but Kishimoto wanted to have more arcs before the Chuunin Exam to actually show Team 7 BEING a team, but the editors said no.

I wouldn't say "forced", but it was heavily suggested.

Well that sounds perfect then. Looking back i think the Chuunin Exams were a bit early, that whole thing started as soon as they got back from Zabuza, right? I'd like to see more of team 7 actually becoming a real team.

Or hell maybe even being friends for fucks sake like we're supposed to believe. A little time with the other cells would have been great too.

That's what Kishimoto wanted to do, but his editors pressured him into running the Exams early. As a result, we don't really feel like Team 7 is a team, just a mishmash of people who hate each oher.

>Only went on one canonical major mission together.
>Spent most of their time being dicks to each other.
>One of them fucks off.
>"Oh the good times we've had!"

Kishi should have dropped the nakama angle right after he knew he couldn't develop it at his own pace.

> let's reminisce on the times we've had together
> there was the time Sasuke introduced himself by straight-up stating he was going to murder someone
> then the bell test, where 'teamwork' translated into 'giving a retard some food', apparently
> oh, and when the two boys nearly fucking killed each other on top of a fucking hospital
> and remember when Sasuke left the Village, knocked Sakura out and left her on a bench at midnight
> and when Sasuke literally ripped a guy's arms out of their sockets
> man we had some fun times, didn't we

At least the new series will spend some time forming relationships before everything turns to shit and DARKNESS

Will it, though?

Have you seen the anime trailer? The first arc is pretty much a ninja school drama.

Sorry I was too distracted by the fact that Chouchou was fucking STACKED and I've done up an entire chart strung across my wall trying to figure out where her tittie genes came from because it sure as fuck wasn't Karui.

It's because she's a fatty

Post link to trailer, please

this is art.

What makes it art?

>canvas
>up on a wall

Art.
All it needs is a little nameplate and it could sell for millions.
Reminds me of pic related.
Actually I like it. Would like to see some moar ninjas done like it.

The Akimichi are fat in all the places it counts.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=5JJ2b4ZsCw0

Is this one supposed to be sasuke?

You figure it out.

Thanks!

>fat girl tats
that's how it works, but when she uses her super-thin jutsu, she'll prob keep 'em 'n look super fuckin' hot.

lel no idea.

How can they release a Bortuo anime when the manga's been out for so little time?
It'll be sooo much filler.

Stupid people are shitting up the /a/ thread. I take it they're yours?

Arachimaru

Good thing there's like 13 fucking years where we have no idea what happened.

that'll be it.
I was thinking maybe Hinata with the head painted wrong colour or something.
Where are these from?

It's Sasuke in his first part 2 costume. White shirt, purple belt, dark pants.

Facebook is a goldmine

It's Facebook. What do you expect?

Lets play a game, /nsunsg/
Post music you listen to and others try to get your mains
youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y
youtu.be/hvRzjU_xiv8
youtu.be/W8nxdlmHN60
youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI

I can tell from this selection that you min Sakura and use little Sasuke and dadsuke as your supports

Well, you are half correct
I main Itachi, the Masked Man, Sasuke, Kisame, and Killer Bee

> the Masked Man
Bane?

Do any of the healers actually heal anyone in this game?
As part of thei moveset, I mean.

realism nardo pics freak me out

Kakashi, you baka ass ningen

DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!

Oh Lord

>No one filled Tsunade with baby batter and used her to produce dozens of children.
What a waste.

Like all the concepts in the series

>Tsunade
absolutely disgusting.jpg

> implying she'd ever look old again since there's peace and she can literally dump all her chakra into looking pretty

>make Uchiha clones
>all of them are fucking ugly
>no cute Uchiha son for Sauce

Kishi pls, I'll sacrifice everything

there's still time for him to mate again.
He'll need to find the closest living relative to an uchiha.

If any of you were wondering what Boruto is saying in the trailer, someone did a translation. It's not much, just some more perspective and him shilling his own show.
>Boruto: The modernization of the village of Konohagakure continues to advance, and it’s as peaceful as can be. Ninjas might not be needed in this age, but still, I decided to attend the ninja academy. But everyone only looks at me as the “Hokage’s son.” I’ll escape from that label as fast as you can blink and have everyone recognize me for who I am! This is my story! BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS begins airing on April 5 at 5:55 p.m.!

> Ninjas might not be needed in this age
Not when the average joe can load up a scroll in a wrist rocket and launch it anyone. And before 'well you still need a ninja to seal the scroll', they clearly came up with the technology to UNSEAL the scroll without being a ninja, so it's reasonable to assume there'd be a way to create a scroll without being a ninja.

All they need are a ninja to do the jutsu they seal, and that's only until they find out how to copy jutsu.

>You wouldn't steal an Edo Tensei
>Pirating copied jutsu is stealing

>accidentally open up a spam email
>Amaterasu shoots out and burns your house down forever

what's next?

> All they need are a ninja to do the jutsu they seal
> inb4 there are ninja farms with children being forced to cast the same jutsu over and over and over to be sealed into scrolls

Which country is most likely to have jutsu sweatshops

Whatever country Amegakure is in.

Oh Kushina, if only you fucking knew

Huh. Looks like Boruto might finally end the ninja once and for all and the next series, Dorito, will center on his son who wants to be a middle-manager salaryman.

lel

>before Naruto Ame was a battleground for the greater villages to fight which wrecked the place and left it poverty stricken
>after Naruto Ame is the hub for large corporations to mass produce ninja tools using the population as labor for extremely low wages with no safety restrictions
Why can't they just accept that nobody likes their shitty rain village and move someplace else?

> after Naruto Ame is the hub for large corporations to mass produce ninja tools using the population as labor for extremely low wages with no safety restrictions
Will Tenten be an arc miniboss as the head of a massive arms smuggling ring in Ame?

It would be pretty cool if a relative of hers was doing something like that. Weapon-loving probably runs in the family.

Tenten will do nothing so stop trying to shill her.

> implying i've literally ever shilled her before
Get your anons right, dude

You're all the same to me.

I wonder if Kishimoto had already come up with the idea that Kakashi had killed Rin the exact same way when he did this scene. I don't think he had, because if that were the case, I feel like Kakashi would've have a WAY bigger breakdown

Kakashi probably killed multiple people that way after Rin.

Someone please photoshop dicks into their mouths. For science.

Is it just me or was early Naruto just a bit too edgy? I mean, take the Chuunin Exams for example. Who'd condone such a thing as the fucking Forest of Death? The parents must be assholes. Furthermore, just look at the basket case that was Gaara. By all rights he should have been executed for his behavior, jinchuuriki or not.

At least nowadays when shit like that happens it seems deserved. Of course, I was too young to really think about this stuff when I was watching it, but looking back, my outlook has changed.

> Is it just me or was early Naruto just a bit too edgy?
It was an excellent showing of what the universe was originally created to be - showing that even in times of 'peace' there were still child soldiers, combat and death.

> Who'd condone such a thing as the fucking Forest of Death? The parents must be assholes.
The people who'd make Ryo hand over fist on it, I guess. I mean, nobody HAS to do it - the Genin know going in that they could die, it's why they all need waivers.

> Furthermore, just look at the basket case that was Gaara. By all rights he should have been executed for his behavior, jinchuuriki or not.
I don't think anyone wanted to invade Sunagakure over something like that, especially considering the defences that Gaara had. He would've wiped out dozens of shinobi - BEFORE he went One Tailed Form. It just wouldn't be worth it.

They're the military.

>executed
Gaara is a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't case. With the consideration that he's a walking WMD and that Suna depends on his continued existence for balance of power, and also the fact that since 4th Kazakage and 3rd Hokage is dead there's basically nobody capable of handling Gaara anymore?

>I mean, nobody HAS to do it - the Genin know going in that they could die, it's why they all need waivers.
No offense, but they're like middle schoolers. I don't know if they're the most responsible.

None of that makes sense to me, user. Child soldiers only exist in the worst shitholes on the planet, they'd never be viable as any kind of long-term program. If they were going to have something like that, it should have been when they were older.

>it's why they all need waivers
There's a reason we don't let kids enter into binding contracts. They have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

The Land of Waves made sense: it was an A-Rank mission disguised as a C-Rank. That was the entire point. But the Forest of Death was just fucking dumb.

As for Gaara, it doesn't matter. After causing that much senseless death he deserved to be put down. Letting him go because he dindu nuffin was stupid. If they wanted to make him a good guy later, they should have stepped it back a little with the violence.

> there's basically nobody capable of handling Gaara anymore?
Naruto is.
Gaara stood down rather than fight Guy
Jiraiya spooked Itachi AND Kisame into fleeing rather than fighting
Tsunade would likely defeat Part I Gaara.

There's a large number of people who could if not kill, at least disable Gaara during Part I

>They're the military
They're fucking 12.

Man, a lot of people were willing to join the evil guy who looks like a snake and sounds like a pedophile.

Anyway, it's funny because Sasuke didn't kill any of them. That's why his character was still somewhat likable before the Kage Summit Arc.

>and that Suna depends on his continued existence for balance of power
Actually, they would have loved it if someone could off Gaara for them, given how often they'd tried and failed in the past.

And furthermore, the Forest was the only place where killing was condoned. Not in the first stage, and not in the preliminaries or finals. It could happen, but the teachers stepped in before it did. Hell, when Neji was about to kill Hinata, all of the Jonin jumped in to stop him.

The more I think of it, the more stupid it seems.

>They're fucking 12.
What's your point?

>Naruto is
Naruto is also a moralfag and Gaara dropped where nobody could recover him before Kankuro and Temari evac'd him.

>Gai, Jiraiya, Tsunade
Tsunade was a drunken gambler at the time, I dunno where Jiraiya was and Gai was busy in the actual village.

Offing Gaara only makes sense when it's done within Suna so they can recover the 1-tails. If it were done within Konoha, Konoha would have two beasts and Suna would have zero.

I wonder if the parents had a say in it. I mean, the ones that HAD parents would likely impress upon them the importance and seriousness of it.

> Child soldiers only exist in the worst shitholes on the planet
Like the entirety of the Narutoverse before Boruto, basically.

> they'd never be viable as any kind of long-term program
I guess space magic changes that, especially when you have anomalies like Kakashi, Itachi, Zabuza, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, the list goes on.

> They have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
Which is why it's up to the Jounin to put their name up. If the Jounin doesn't think they're ready, they can't even enter.

> But the Forest of Death was just fucking dumb.
The only dumb part was putting people like Gaara in with the group, and also somehow completely missing Orochimaru.

> After causing that much senseless death he deserved to be put down.
Reminder that Gaara was literally a tool and a weapon that was being ordered around by someone who wasn't even his dad, and he couldn't sleep for more than a few hours a night, every night of his life, because if he did he'd go ballistic and murder everything. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Rasa.

Anyway, it's not like the series has a history of punishing people because they do bad things
> Hashirama just let Madara walk away after he explicitly states he's going to work against Konoha
> Orochimaru is free
> Kabuto runs an orphanage
> Itachi was apparently never a bad guy at all
> Sasuke. Enough said.
> Obito
> Nagato

> Tsunade was a drunken gambler at the time, I dunno where Jiraiya was and Gai was busy in the actual village.
I didn't think you meant at the EXACT point Naruto beat Gaara. I thought you mean just after the Invasion after everything had calmed down.

The Forest is a live sim of what's going to happen. Remember that Chuunins are squad leaders. They're commissioned officers. We're looking at Lieutenants and Captains. Genin are basically NCOs and footsoldiers. Jounin are actual elites, they're the colonels and the lower generals, there's not supposed to be a lot of them.
Captains and Lieutenants you would imagine need to know how to fight in actual battles. The FoD exists as a way to simulate 'get information and get to the evac point'. You don't NEED to kill anyone, but nobody's going to stop you.

After the invasion Suna and Konoha were at peace, executing Gaara would require another declaration of war or some sort of elite hit squad going undercover.