hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

pitytracker.com/

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2QXEy4nikI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hex is THE best card game.

check it out if you aren't a retard

Did you preorder Un'Goro yet?

>card that makes ram wrangler op in wild
I hope so, I've always really liked that card

Why does it feel like Rouge's have the most options out of any other class

Preorder Hearthcuck

As a new player,

What can I expect from this game? So far I am getting pretty frustrated because I feel like there are so many options.. but the large majority of options are dog shit.

Why do I get that feeling?

because you're perceptive

Run away and never look back
This game isn't friendly to new plays without loads of time or money invested in it

Any spoiler yet? I missed a few threads. Really can't keep up since 2017 started, I'm even forgetting my dailies sometimes.

uninstall as fast as you can and never look back

no spoilers until friday
but we got a shitty video

I disagree, I think that the beginning of each new Standard year is actually a great time for new players to come in.

I wish the "hidden" quests were a little more obvious in-client though.

It's way too late to get into Hearthstone so play another card game.

Elder Scrolls Legends just came out and Gwent is in Beta if you can get a key.

This if you arent dropping a hundred bucks just play something else

>I think that the beginning of each new Standard year is actually a great time for new players to come in.
why do you want them to suffer
this game is garbage

was okay in beta till naxx, then it got worst, and worst, and worst. Now its worst + new players cant keep up

I hope whoever made this and authorized it gets hit by a bus

I have gwent beta key already. how is the elder scrolls TCG?

gwent was okay but it felt REALLY meta like. I guess the same is for hearth stone too.

I hate that we as humans are so good at finding "meta" shit to do. You never see anything original and making anything original is suicide. FUCK!

You could try faeria, it's by no means perfect but it has a very interesting spin to the whole card game / strategy aspect.

I just want devs to make a card game with actual fucking depth. Its horrible how every TCG out right now suffers from strict meta fuckery.

>how is the elder scrolls TCG?
I prefer it over Hearthstone mostly because the look and tone is more serious and not le wacky Murloc with a mustache. Really hate that shit about Hearthstone.

There's also way more mechanics like trample, instants, graveyards, permanents, deck scrying and so on.

I don't really know what you're looking for so maybe check it out on Twitch or ask something more specific.

It's an inherent problem with card games / turn based games.
If you can only use x resources per turn the card with best stats per x resources just dominates all other cards unless there is some kind of huge tempo swing effect on it.
Turn based just doesn't allow for some kind of outplaying on reaction level (like mobas) only a bit in terms of mindgames and overall strategy. But the strategy kind of goes down the drain if the meta is solved and everyone plays the best cards available which leads to decks being 95% the same.

Alright what are we betting galvidon doing? My shot is at giving every minion in your deck and hand divine shield

Adapt a friendly minion with Divine Shield.

try hex friendo its more complicated than magic and theres never a defined meta because there are so many viable cards ( and having 30+ different champions doesnt hurt)

this is our town scrub

>reno lock opponent plays soulfire with a full hand
>discards Reno

I'm in charge now.

>beat pirate warrior by top-decking reno on 1 hp
>he adds me to his friend list
>I accept
>"wow such skill reno top-deck i'm so impressed"

Ram wrangler will always be shit because its random.
Same for murloc knight, the murloc pool has been diluted with shitty murlocs. They are obnoxious cards because they can give insane shit, but most often they give crap.

If you're going to start HS do yourself a favor and buy an account instead of buying packs.

Much more cost effective.

Guess who?

If it's Sylvanas or Rag I will literally suck Brode's dick

I am Rank 5

What should I push to Legend with, pirate warrior or water rogue?

The games never been worse. A few deck archetypes shit on everything else. And they all are unplayable without legendaries.

Nice Nat Pagle you got there

captain greenskin

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

Sergeant Sally.

You can expect a slow ass fucking grind to gain cards to play decent decks.
Even if you pay for packs from time to time it'll hardly make a difference.
You'll need to shell out hundreds if you want to make a good portion of the decks quickly otherwise it'll literally be several months of grinding.

Well, with the imminent rotation of sets, if you save enough starting now, you may be able to build competitive decks in 3 months.

No quests in Arena. I propose Rogue "Weapon".

Ho wew it's actually good.

I'm glad we can all see it now.

>that one guy saying new players wouldn't understand big deckslots
love the new players excuse

>Having a long list of deck slots isn't the right way to handle it
And then it's the idea the implemented anyway.
Hearthstone's coding must be a fucking mess.

At last I truly see! Only 1 deck is viable per expansion anyways.

why can't they just make unlimited deck slots??

what if you make too many decks and get confused? we simply can't have that

I think it as more to do with the mobile version which become impractical when browsing a "huge" list of decks or something.

Never forget that this game is first and foremost a mobile game, every implementation must respect that.

Yeah and that's why they didn't want a big list of deckslots but they did it anyway most probably because they couldn't do it any other way (and most probably because their coding sucks).

Because that would still require a list of decks on their servers. Can't have that be unlimited. Also:

How do I improve?
I'm just starting and built a starter mage control deck but can't seem to win.

I always get stuff like polymorph early on and don't feel it's worth using on lower mana cost minions but end up getting overwhelmed very quickly due to not actually doing what my deck is supposed to and controlling the board.

How do I fix my play? I'm extremely bad and it's pretty disheartening.

just quit. its a card game, cards game are shit

>require a list of decks on their servers.
I mean your decks ARE a lists on their server already, but the limit the amount of decks. The ui is not really a limitation since we can scroll-down already.

>improve
pay up goyim

>just starting
Quit.

why do they have the decks saved on the server?

Alright I'll give you real advice my friend. Its very matchup dependent on what you want to polymorph, and it also depends on knowing what your opponents biggest minions are. In the case of pirate warrior, their biggest minion is usually a 3 drop anyways (frothing berserker). It might feel bad at first using it on a 3 drop, but its the correct play. For other things suck as reno warlock or midrange shaman, you can save it for when jades get too big (above 5/5) or as a way to remove a twilight drake or mountain giant. Last common matchup is dragon priest, and for that you often want to save it for a big drop they might have, such as ysera or nefarian

Watch some hearthstone streamers on youtube. See what decks they use and how they play them.

Right now the game is infested with a lot of braindead aggressive pirate / murloc decks, so it is even harder for new players like yourself.

Lol
I don't have much else to do and I've played through pretty much everything in my backlog.

I'm stuck in a hospital bed for the next month guys, I've got time and I guess if I have to I'm willing to drop some money but there must be some strategy to improving gameplay. Maybe reading up on top decks or something?

I understand rng and paying for cards is a factor but there are plenty of people that manage to win consistently, right?

I was like you, back in August. I was playing a Warrior deck and I just didn't get it.

There are some very astute Budget decks, on Hearthpwn. Or you can check Trump Teachings, there are plenty of ways to make a good deck with basic cards.

Over time, I picked up more and more packs until I picked up the Adventures, and Brann Bronzebeard sealed the deal on me playing Dragon Priest. This was before Drakonid OP even.

Also, play some arena. And use Heartharena. You'll need to get more packs (and make sure you've bought the welcome bundle) eventually. with more packs come better cards, and you can use those to make a good deck.

because you cant edit them yourself this way?
on your pc it would be open to hack/exploit.

If he is playing against a warrior he should just mulligan polymorph right away. At turn 4 he will already be close to dying.

Well then I guess the most logical step would be to try to learn some of these decks. I'll check out some streamers as well.

But, are these types of decks really played that frequently in lower ranks or are they typically reserved for better players?

seems simpler to have the person's collection server-side and any deck that has cards the collection doesnt gets banned

True but I'm going to assume he doesn't have reno/kazakus and his best hope is honestly have volcanic potion as soon as possible

There is no deck in this game that has a high learning curve.

If you play aggressive face decks you are pretty much dependent on your enemy not having the cards he needs to answer, and this game play experience is, in my opinion, not very satisfying at all

You should just play the decks you like the most.

>there must be some strategy to improving
strategy in hearthstone LOL

Guess I'll keep practicing with the deck I've got now and then start purchasing decks once I start getting the hang of things and figure out what I enjoy.

Thanks for the advice.

Prevent getting all cards via hacking. The game data is all stored on their servers, its why you can't play offline.
So when the game inevitably dies all your collection is gone. Yay!
Isn't kikery a wonderful thing!

Also because if you play on another device you still have your decks and won't need to recreate them.

People play meta decks even in casual. At lower ranks you'll probably see about 50% homebrew decks, 50% meta decks played by really bad players who will outright miss lethals.

As apposed face warrior skill

If you're intent on playing the game no matter what, stay FAR away from ranked. Play up to rank 20 for the card back/dust but no farther. Ranked is so awful, you face the same boring meta garbage from rank 20 to legend.
Play casual, far fewer net decks there.

Why haven't you pre-ordered yet user? I'm so cold and hungry, please help me.

I hope she starves to death

I hate pirate warrior so much.

I love getting fan mail.

WHY ARE THEY RUINING HEARTHSTONE SO MUCH, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE CHOSEN ONE. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT DIGITAL CCG FOR CASUALS AND DEDICATED PLAYERS IF ONLY THEY DIDN'T JEW OUT THE PLAYERBASE AND ACTUALLY KEPT BUILDING THE MECHANICAL COMPLEXITY

FUCK BLIZZARD

>(((activision)))

It's printing money. Only a dumb entitled child like you thinks it's being ruined.

>it's good because it makes them money

>it's mechanically stagnant and the increase in pack prices does nothing to bolster the playerbase
>b-but it's making money and that's good for everyone

I've been added once after arena, and the guy was actually friendly even though he lost to my total bullshit (I had 2 rafaam's). Is this NA or EU? I have never been added by a raging asshole on NA

NA.

I was at 8 health and top-decked a Portal on him to kill him.

Time to speculate

8/8 Inspire: Summon a 3/2 holy dinosaur with divine shield.

4/4, Battlecry: Replace your hero power with "Summon a 2/2 Silver Claw Recruit"

Comment section is filled with people absolutely raging about the "Hello children!" bit, why are Hearthstone players so insecure?

I'm raging about the fact that they are actually spending money on this shit

If they are going to do this kinda shit, at least make it an animation. Those are at least kinda fun to watch.

>price hick
>better pre order ;)
>not even showing new cards
It's probably interpreted as a direct insult instead of a joke at this point

Someone make an updated version of this. It was mad fun when I last tried it but it needs to be updated with msog

LOL who was the guy who said they're going to replace azure drake with a leggo after deleting it , I bet he's rolling on the floor laughing now

Isn't that a fucking Hollywood actor?
They really spend pre-order money on this?

Pudi is a C-lister at best but it's still retarded

>le pirate hit face man
Why on earth do people play that boring shit
How can it be fun?
I try it and I have to stop after one win because it's the most boring brainless deck to play

why do people play aggro in magic, duelyst, eternal, shadowverse, yugioh (beatdown), and every other card gamae user

What the fuck is this prince malchezaar bullshit

battlecry: discover a random quest, gain a random amount of health, deal a random amount of damage to a random player and then discard a random amount of random cards at random (you may remove 1 instance of the word "random" from this effect for every $1 you spend during this battlecry)