>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

previous:

First for weebs are the superior race

How do we save iSky's stream?

Buff the law

Nerf Lawbringer.

KNIGHTS

KNIGHTS

KNIGHTS

fuck cowtits

I swear lawbringers are in love with playing the victim mentality. Every time I see a lawbringer discussion it's lawbringers circlejerking about "abloo bloo muh low tier character" every fucking time. Do you niggers want everyone to feel sorry for you or what?

Which characters do you personally think needs a buff?

Stop asking for nerfs

Because it ain't going to happen

First for Nobushi is the best wife with nice feets.

>every class you want to play has slower guard change and can't win vs valk PK and orochi.

Speaking of shit what do you do after parrying nobushi since only shugoki can punish her?

how the fuck do you read Tozen's lights on realistic

Orochi animations move the sword to the OPPOSITE SIDE on half the swings, and I keep eating shit to basic ass combos

>black warden

thanks for praising my wife!

what in the flying fuck is True "euphoric_fedora_shadow" Talent spewing when someone subscribes to him? Jesus Christ, those are literally just sounds.

we want a viable character

You can keep your disgusting foot whore.

Peacekeeper is best girl and best waifu.

Don't even talk to me until you've got the right opinions on this matter.

Don't be dumb. It is clearly eyeshadow to make his eyes pop.

I'm okay with the same three characters winning every single tournament. I certainly don't want my main to have to adapt to heroes that aren't objectively inferior to mine.

Wish i cared enough to find out whats so appealing about him

He seems to have consistent viewers

toss him of the ledge

if it's a light parry then do a heavy attack, all classes can

He is really the only FH streamer I watch for background noise

What is wrong with his stream?

I can't stand the guy, but I like watching someone better than me play the game. I haven't bothered looking for other people.

BRING BACK HIGH FORT AND RIVER FRONT

This
Run around and running grab him until you throw him off the bridge ledge whatever, the real challenge is avoiding his chain combos since they have huge momentum.

Lawbringer player here, I think he just needs less punishability on his attacks. If they buffed his side light speeds one or two frames and made his heavy attacks a tad bit faster as well he'd be a solid mid tier option. Also make it so shove doesn't fuck up block punishes on shit like Warden AoE. This is under the assumption that they fix the block stance shit as well.

I can't believe they haven't even announced any Lawbringer buffs

Its a relate-able subject. That's how conversation works.

r1r2r1r2r1r2r1r2r1r2

>foot fetishist
>literal cuck

Is it even possible to delay your x press after blocking warden's zone attack and still get an untechable gb? i pulled it off once, but I'm not sure if it was actually untechable or if he just fucked up.

skirmish is funny

>We actually won a round

Weeb Spring!
But... how?

First for peace keeper did nothing wrong

The only REAL problems I have with lawbringer is, as another anonymous said, that block-shove timing should be a bit different so you can punish things that are normally GB punished on block IE warden's zone, and also that all of the slower characters like Lawbringer should be able to switch guards faster. I don't need them to be Assassin-speed, but right now it just feels so unresponsive and bad.

Also I swear like 50% of the time I guardbreak someone and try to side-heavy them, a top-heavy comes out, and it never happens with other characters so I don't know if it's a bug or I am somehow fucking up my inputs on this character alone.

Shove should apply wallstun when pushing someone against a wall.

First she falls then get sucked into the spikes. Such an awkward animation.

That update they are going to have this week.

Do they announce the contents of seamless maintenance before it goes out?

>tfw you defeat a rep11 PK as rep1 zerk in 4v4
He was the especially annoying version of PK that never does the dash stab so you never get a free parry tho.

Who here /ruiningtheirstatstopracticewithoutindicators/?

Lawbringer is supposed to be big guns hybrid but has shit damage and his defense is only in appearance.

Needs highest damage out of all hybrids and hyper armor, shugoki is the immovable object lawbringer needs to be the unstoppable force.

>(you)
if you dont wanna get better thats fine. just dont bitch about then say nothing when theres a counter argument

Sorry buddy, only people that play online with their HUD turned off are allowed in.

Who cares about stats when there is no ranked? It literally has no impact but for people who want to stroke their e-peen.

>Dash stab a free parry
How are you people so fast. I guess I'm too old for these games.

Hope you stick to 1vs1, I feel sorry for the poor teammates that would be forced to be paired with you.

You shouldn't care about stats. The best way to have good stats (outside of ragequitting) is to just keep playing against players worse than you and never running back anyone who beats you, but you'll never get good doing that.

My stats are probably in the shitter but that's because I'd rather play against someone beating my ass and try really hard to take a win off of them than quit out and hope to fight someone worse.

I usually don't run lb spamming PKs back though just because it's neither fun nor do I feel like I am improving as as player for fighting them.

Feets is a joke from the dev stream this morning. They commented on Nobushi's Feats.

Nobushi IS best girl though fuck off.

Yet i would rape your asshole if there was a rank duel. Sucks that it does not exist

You're thinking of valks dash stab which has zero startup frames and a grand total of two(2) whole attack frames and literally just sends her model flying across the map autisticly screeching.

>be a class with a slower switch stance speed than opponent's attack speed

What is up with Berserker attacks?

There's a huge input lag so I sometimes I spam heavy and lights without knowing which my character will do. The crazy part is that I've been noticing that some of my lights give me executions. I just side dashed light into an execution. Is this suppose to happen?

Nobushi's feats are pretty fucking awful, was the comment about switching them up and/or buffing them?

You know what's funny, I play good players on a regular and my stats are still good so nice scape goat. I just fought a rep 7 nubishi who knew how to cancel his faints, parry, and etc. I beat him with my level 15 raider. My best character is keeper but I can play raider and kensei at high level too.

As a conq, is it guaranteed if you throw an exhausted opponent to the ground and can get a fully charged heavy before they get up?

Name 1 reason why this has not been removed.

I'm guessing to force slow switch speed classes to be aggressive.

>OP image unrelated to game in any way

>Do you niggers want everyone to feel sorry for you or what?
Yes. The low tier princesses always hide behind the fact their character is worse when they lose, and will brag when they win because they use a low tier character.

It's completely about backslapping themselves to think they're good when in reality they're using an offmeta pick that no one knows how to counter.

because nobushi would be a noob destroyer

>such a social retard I feel awkward playing the same person twice in a row so I quit the lobby every duel

How to fix autism?

if your winrate is still 'really high' then you arent fighting players who are as good or better than you. If youre taking more than 50% of the games off of people you are much better than they are.

That said it's pretty much impossible to fall below 50% winrate in this game. Even in 4v4 mode where I get meme'd on by revenge roach shit constantly i still somehow have a 60%+ winrate and it feels like i lose every match.

>Valk
The stamina cost of her attacks has to be increased again desu, she can go on all day with her spam shit.

Want to counter Lawbringer? Block, parry, or dodge all of his incredibly slow attacks.

Just...

A huge poleaxe and an old giant should somehow be fast.

thread...so...slow...must..post...
So...dead...

I'm talking about 1v1. Elimination and objective my stats are way higher because of that said reason like 3.80 kd in objective but in 1v1 I fight really good players. I main peace keeper but I promise you I understand her better then the other shitters, I never ran into one who Kara cancels either which is funny. My kd for 1v1 is like 1.60 or something but I'm 2% for keeper

and PK isn't? while being better than Nobushi in every way gameplay wise

>level 9 nobushi, testing her out
>face rep 2 lawbringer with a canadian emblem
>does nothing but try to ledge me
>calls me trash when he does

always the fucking canadians

If he can't be fast, then he should be strong. Have him hit as hard as Shugoki.

Yeah stam cost are definitely the issue.

Just like the game.

How do i maximize PK's high skill cap?

That's a bad example, all you need to do is counter and parry you'll win 90 percent of the time against lb because his move set is poop..I don't even play him lol

> thread so slow
So having 3+ threads a day is slow?

SOURCE DAMNIT

new it wasn't just me that valk is "immune" to the berserker deflect

fucking bullshit i tell you. bad enough she's already peacekeeper-tier after being overbuffed

I know, I was there, dumbass.

And I said don't talk to me until you get the right opinion on this matter, Nobushitter.

>My best character is keeper
of course it is

its like playing spot the shitter.
just gotta spot pk light posts

I know it's easy, but I was talking about fighting games in general. If you've never been up against a competent LB before, and you get shoved/flipped and top stunned all day you're gonna think he's better than Valk.

This is why I always hate tier lists that come out the week a game launches. No one knows shit.

Learn to deflect against nobushi because you get nothing off of parries often.

Learn to cancel zone attack, best used after a parry into guard break combo.

Never spam the dash attack, it's way to easy to parry.

Off of parries you can do heavy into posion for good dmg and follow up into zone.

Against tank chars pk posion stab is pretty useful, also stops warden shoulder bash. Also learn to feint a lot and Kara cancel your heavy into grab for easy dmg

You think Cent is going to be male only?

The Ninja I doubt will have gender restriction.

Duh. Name one female who was a legion commander.

Anyone can be a ninja though

I thought dash heavy confirmed after parries.

Kek people like you never seen a high level keeper who doesn't spam lights. I'll guarantee I can beat you with my raider too. But most people hear are pc players.

I think the armor is a bigger issue thsn historical accuracy.

post some cute Nobushi pictures

armor doesn't make you a fucking slug, doofus

They do but it's not a lot of dmg compared to side heavy into poison. I only suggest doing that if your close tho. The best parry options for peace keeper at far range is the dash attack or zone attack.

Futa Muscle Oni Infinite Climax

No such thing exists

Which SAM-HOO-RAI do i get to rep 1 for the achievement?

Post ending in 5 decides

I main Law currently

Femkensei

Shuggah

Shugoki.

>Rep11 roach in dominion that does nothing (I mean nothing) but the upper light attack, basically does not even move forward normall and does the light attack instead
>Is first in his team