What does Veeky Forums think of cadillacs?

What does Veeky Forums think of cadillacs?

Specifically the v-series

I honestly feel like theyre going to overtake euro luxury cars in terms of performance.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2016/09/13/tesla-model-s-value-retention-leading-segment-losing-only-28-after-50k-miles/amp/
tesla.com/preowned?model=ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a middle age man or a chimp/shit skin so no. They don't appeal to me

>I honestly feel
I honestly feel this thread will be going very well for no particular reason.

This isn't the 80s anymore. Go to a dealer and take one for a ride. Better than anything you own

>GM cuck detected.
You don't own one either faggot. Kill yourself you stupid turbo nigger

>I honestly feel like theyre going to overtake euro luxury cars in terms of performance.
oh it's that time of the year again

You got me there on both counts
Here's my car
What about yours

>C5
me dic

Fucking pathetic, its a shitbox with BIG UNRELIEABLE ENGINE

would get smoked by my civic with a few mods

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

GM is trash, no thanks

Performance was never the problem of inefficent american boat motors. And if you think they will be anytime soon aknowledged as superior to german upper class vehicles, you are simply delusional.

So many yurocucks mad that the ATS-V reins supreme over the M3. CTS-V and ATS-V are both great cars.

Enjoy your combusting airbags

if i had the money to spend i'd love a ctsv sedan rather than a 5 series bmw or comperable merc

The ELR is GOAT, imo.

Don't understand where the intense hatred is coming from but cadillac is definitely a different company than what it used to be.

I appreciate what they're trying to do, moving away from being old person car to high performance luxury car

>cts-v sedan
>v8 640hp

>cts-v wagon
>v8 556HP

>ats
>v6 twin turbo 464hp

Plus the fact that they're offering these models in manual.

now that's one ugly fucking car

tsukuba is a tight track, of course it's going to be advantaged there, it's lighter. I'd be more interested in a track like willow springs.

>Don't understand where the intense hatred is coming from

>weebs/ricers
>bus riders
>jelly haters/sour grape fags

>willow springs

Let's go with Laguna Seca

the stock grill is a little shiny
and the shape of the front is a little too blunt even for caddy
v6 with a super changer seems the one to get

I REALLY like the cts coupe and it's one of my top choices for next car but I doubt I'll be getting the v. I live in major city and v8 would be a terrible daily for me.

The only other caddie that interest me is the ats-v sedan but the touch screen center console is a major turn off for me. I'll wait till they transition back to buttons

>course it's going to be advantaged there
Its mainly that hes comparing different drivers done on different days.

Camaro fangirl detected

>Second gen cts-v
Slower thanna civic

So does anybody believe this could be a Cadillac similar to what they did with the XLR?

no

An actual high performance Corvette based Cadillac would be pretty cool. A full EV version with the Bolt battery would be even cooler.

I love Cadillac, would consider buying one. I always wonder why Veeky Forums never talks about them.

ugliest "luxury cars"
awful interiors compared to Europe
GM

much like said I couldnt care less about these ugly barges

lel, nope.

>American care are going to be #1 again
>Cadillac is going to be leading the charge

What a time to be alive

How much have u spent on that shitbox?

hello newfag

So.... too much... k kool

Are you dumb? Can you even read?

How fucking far back can they stretch those lights?

>Civic
Why would you admit to being a poorfag?

Go back to r/cars

I-is it summer yet?

>buying burgerclap shit
>ever
lolno kys boomer cuckshits

Bottom line civic=poopy

What is the bottom model in the picture? Looks nice

Sweet ride bro

The new CTS-V

No interest from me, except for the CTS-V Wagon, but that's about it.

i like the CTS-V a lot, but god damn, performance sedans are such a fucking drag nowadays.

they were cool when there was only a few of them around but now every company has 4 and its just overkill

Just got pick related, comfy and fun

New ones?
I loved the XT6 when I sat in one, but the bottom line is Cadillacs should be far and away better built and better designed than they are in 2017. Step it up, General Morons.

As for old ones, I'm Ameriburger so its hard wired in me to enjoy looking at a giant old Caddy goin by. However between the mid 70s thru mid 90s, I'd argue Lincoln was making the better product (minus a few hits in-between like the Allante and the Northstar STS)

>I honestly feel like theyre going to overtake euro luxury cars in terms of performance.
They already have long ago, but If I was spending less than $100k on a luxury car I'd get pic related. The interior of these are just really very great, as is the exterior. Fabulous. Lexus® The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection.

holy shit stop spamming this

they offer manuals anymore for the cts.

>Electric range
>Looks gr8
>Not a Tesla
>Huge depreciation, unlike the high and mighty Model S

Hnng.

All that on your $3k civic? Damn guy. You sure showed him. Next time, in another life, you could buy a real car. For men.
That'll show you.
Faggot. Ill find you and rape the literal shit out of you.

Won't lie I think those cars look great. I'll still never buy an American made shitbox, but they look nice.

I had a first year ATS. Ran good. It had a sweet red and carbon fiber interior. The seat wasn't supportive though and I should have gotten a manual cause the 6 auto was crap. Now they use an 8. Cue is shitty hut you can set it up so you never really have to touch the screen. You could do it all from tge wheel or voice.

This. Although with options and all the other dealer bullshit most people are going to spend more than $100k to get into one of these.

Also, the sedan is nicer.

guaranteed replies

ghey

>prezo finally makes a quality post

They will, on paper. Basic bitch faggots will never get over the fact that there isn't a German badge on the hood.

lel american cars

I don't know if I like the look of the Model S or the ELR more. Both are the most beautiful green cars in the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GM

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cars""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I love some casual xenophobia but some american cars are nice

>sweeping generalizations

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>assmad GM fangirl

>luxury cars
>performance

>name calling

>Huge depreciation, unlike the high and mighty Model S
Tesla has massive depreciation. Good reason, too-- they are designed for a 2 yr product cycle similar to a cell phone.

>i own a completely different car so that means i know shit about this car
cool story bro

i visit this board like once a year and even i know that shit was bait you retarded fuck

American """"""""""""luxury"""""""""""""

nope
google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2016/09/13/tesla-model-s-value-retention-leading-segment-losing-only-28-after-50k-miles/amp/

FWD POS

Depreciates less than some of the fastest depreciating cars you can buy. Holy Fuck! What an accomplishment!

And yet, it's still a Civic.

*prezo finally makes a post that doesn't trigger you into an autistic assrage

Unlike this post Lol

You are out of your mind. 2-3 yr old Model S's that were $100k new are selling for high 40's to 60. That's a pretty damn big drop.

Oh, citation needed?
tesla.com/preowned?model=ms

Ugly cars. People let the performance of the V trick them into thinking they are good cars.

First gen master race

Damn, that looks like it's in great condition, my favorite color for the cts-v too (though the red on mine has grown on me). What year and miles?

Mechanically mine is great except it needs an, alignment fix, engine runs like new with 110k miles (2006 for dat ls2), but it's filthy so I'm having it detained next week.

>old car, meet new car

that was pretty funny

faggotry in motion right here

I would love to get one of these but
>cadillac cue

so I might be able to buy a Model S in a few years for 30k? Fuck yeah.

the electric range will have degraded significantly by then. the same way your phone starts dying after 6hrs of use after a couple years.

How much do you think it costs to replace the battery system?

Honestly how in god's name do people not realize this is just being posted for the (You)'s.

no

reboot when?

I don't like the battery management system in Teslas. In the Volt, the battery never depletes past 20% or charges past 80%. This, plus the thermal management system, has kept every Volt battery in very good condition. Ones with 300,000 miles have had no degradation. Teslas, on the other hand, allow you to dip into that extra 40% of unused capacity, at the expense of reduced battery life. Buying a used Model S is a gamble, since you have no way of knowing how well the owner treated the battery. I really think there should be some kind of statistics that the potential buyer can see, where they can see how well it has been treated over its life. I truly believe there are some owners who take very good care of their battery, and wouldn't ever consider removing the 80% charge cap, or driving the car past 20% of its charge remaining. Those cars should rightly have a higher value.

More than the car will be worth, pal.