At red light

>At red light
>Look left
>See this

What do?

Lol.

Rev and proceed to show her proper cornering on the touge.

try really hard to get her number

chuckle at the ears

She's a massive butterface

Look closely

Even through the helmet you can see her eyes are slightly uneven, her nose is oversized and her eyebrows aren't straight

Would NOT bang this girl, not even if you paid me

Pull out my dick and overtly start jerking off.

Celty?

FUCKING FURFAGS REEEEEE

wonder where her protection is at, then wonder if she's doing it for attention, then shake my head and ignore her.

unzip cock and sex her real good

good work dude I almost fapped

>taking her helmet off
what r u a fag?

Holy fuck if it wasn't for that fucking red circle I would have never known. Upvoted xD

girls always dress to get attention from males

Why you autists hate everything fun?

I think she's cute. If I was on my bike too, I'd try and get her to go do whoolies and hooligan around town with me.

>Why you autists hate everything fun?
virgins

Truth, everybody talking shit on her does so because they automatically assume a cute girl would be automatically disgusted by them and not refuse to talk.

Truth is, their right! Women can spot the difference so easily. It's blindingly obvious to them:

>> desprate "nice guy" tier incel

vs

>> random dude who just wants to be friendly

What makes it hillarious is the former category is totally blind to which group they fit into or don't think women can tell the difference, even though they might as well have it tattooed on their forheads. That's why they have a bad impression of women and say mean things about them.

Remember this is a frontpage Reddit repost.

>implying youre alpha
>shit posting on /o

best joke ive heard in forever thanks for the laugh

Every once in a while, normal people with actual lives drop by.

Maybe he's one of them.

>you have to be alpha to talk to women

Load it with babies.

how many threads like this are you planning to make?

Wonder what turn I made to end up in east europe.

I dont get the fun in a girl wearing a skin suit with helmet ears
Don't fuck with me bitch im already late to work

She's cute

Reddit seems kind of divided on it.

1% think it's a cosplay - apparently there was an anime character with a cat ears helmet.

1% think it's some kind of leather skinsuit fetish or furries thing.

98% don't give a fuck and think it's fun/cool.

And who are you kidding? You don't have a job.

keep looking

crash into and rape

After having made the first eye contact, I'd pretend that she doesn't exist and I'd keep nervously looking in front of me like the autist I am, waiting for the green light.

If I was on my bike I would go ride with her. Kinda weak Celti but I can look past that

I would tuck my dick in since I am clearly a faggot in a cage. I would love to smell her toes after she spends an hour in the suit on a hot summer day. Motorcycle master race.

>those 2-3in chicken strips
lel fuck off poser

Clearly the answer is shitpost.

Would definitely try to engage in.some sort of hoonage and foolery.

saw this on reddit, how do i updoot it on here too?

I hated most of that anime towards the end and the faggot that started the group and the pacing of it was out of wack in some episodes

raep

You do realize that a full face helmet like that, if it's properly fitted, fits snugly around the face enough to cause some bit of shifting in the tissue around the cheeks right? She could be a perfect 10 under there and you'd never know it

How in the fuck did no one recognize the Celty cosplay?

I think Celty was skilled enough to not have chicken strips, though

After googling I can inform you of the following;

1. Veeky Forums is full of faggots but not the kind of specialized faggots that watch anime

2. Veeky Forums is full of faggots but not the kind of specialized faggots that think bikers are anything but subhuman

So ignorance to irrelevant cultures is the answer.

>How in the fuck did no one recognize the Celty cosplay?
I don't go to reddit so I don't know who that is.

Isn't that cosplay from Daidara?

Call me a pussy all you want but this is why I'm not a bikefag. Goddamn that looks painful

Then wear gear dipshit. And don't ride like you're Marquez.

Gear matters. I've crashed mine and I still have all my skin that was under my gear. I did loose some leg skin cause jeans. Lesson learned and have been a hoping for bike pants. That only happens to squids

Pussy. It doesn't happen if you don't skimp out on buying and actually wearing proper gear.

I'd keep the helmet on desu

I wear all gear but hate motor pants.

I've been seriously tempted to sew some cordura shit to the ass of some work pants to avoid either losing booty meat or my dignity by wearing 14lb Power Ranger armored trousers.

I was lucky cause I didn't slide very far. Don't even care what I look like in a power ranger suite. Won't be doing that again that shit stings

Bruh, just fuck her with her helmet on.

I should have taken a pic of my dick after my last wreck. Apparently that part of my anatomy was what removed the mirror from my Ducati when I went over the bars. It was a pretty gnarly shade of purple for a while.

I still wear the jeans that I had on in that accident. Just one tiny hole near a pocket.

Wish her luck
Motorcycles are a death wish. If a loved one of yours has bought one, spend some time with them. It is a cry for help.

I amazed it took so many responses to get here.

she rides kawasaki Z series, fucking normie.

jk, chat her up and find the reason why she doesnt wear motorcycle jacket is what i do.

oh nooo, its retarded.
fcking pussy.

8/10 replies will come

Celty from Du Ra Ra Ra

>ages
>11-16
FUCK

Turn left

They're probably talking about Celty. Her helmet looks way different though.

Still, this girl is clearly doing it for fun. Those cat ears would catch so much fucking wind though.

I unironically want to graft on functional nekomimi vents on my helmet.

So do I, but they'd be a pain in the ass to do right. Plus it'd catch wind pretty bad, even with proper venting.

I look at her with the face portrayed in pic related.
Most likely let the engine die or I rev up too much when launching because the autism just hit me.

And it's hitting me now.
This picture is getting my autism pretty high.

Rev bomb the hell out of this shit while telling her to 'get a real bike, fagget'

Why sub 100lb chicks ride big 400lb sport bikes is beyond me. They're not strong enough to use even a 10th of the bikes performance. She looks like she's going to come apart in a crash. I'm sure the paramedics will have a laugh when they eventually find her head and helmet and see the stupid cat ears.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge

What's your idea of a "real bike"? Just curious.

*dick hits windshield wiper stalk*

It's just skin. Road rash is almost nothing.

The real bad shit happens when you hit a curb, tree, sign, car, guardtail, the wheels on a semi, etc. Road furniture is designed to safely stop cars, not human bodies. $1000 of gear will save your skin in a slide and maybe even your bones in a tumble, won't save you from that.

Yes, the state could redesign road barriers and swap ditches for gravel traps. No, they won't spend billions so 0.1% of road users are less likely to die from voluntarily using a completely optional alternative vehicle.

it's a spin on a harley guy i met revving the fuck out of his engine and telling me on my honda to Get a real bike and calling me a fag

kek
What is red line on a Harley engine anyway? Like 7K?

since when does butterface = deformed/ugly?

it just means that person has an oily face, you know, like butter...........

You could probably put louver-like lateral vents in the backs of the ears and the wind would flow straight through them. That way it's not 100% full blast onto your scalp.

Sounds like a guy stuck in high school.

Butterface = but her face = she's got a hot body, but her face

thats not even bad road rash lol. youre a huge pussy

Im 42 and i want this

This is the second time in two days that this picture is appearing here. This portrays a woman doing sexual wrongdoings showing off and making people embarassed. Answering you, OP, I would call the cops because this woman is clearly commiting a crime against the public dignity.

Delete this, OP.

>biting this hard

Is that his hip bone or did his skin turn white under the roadrash?

Make fun of her chicken strips

>Look at her
>She looks back
>Give her a nod
>She does that giggle-smile-head toss thing
>wait for light to be about to turn green
>take my left hand off my bar.
>reach over.
>hit her kill switch.
>ride away.

Right? I'm second guy you quoted and I'm 30.

Having this happen to me before. Fuck you

>>hit her kill switch
kek

Immediately challenge her to a toe-gay battle because she had the nerve to look at me.

the ultimate Celty cosplay is this, only with an electric bike and a shell around the components to look like an engine.

continue masturbating

>Veeky Forums is full of faggots but not the kind of specialized faggots that watch anime
have you ever looked at the catalog? There's at least two Initial D-related threads up at any given moment.

only racing anime is relevant to Veeky Forums
Motorcycle Noises the anime is not about that

It's puss

>Call her a faggot for not having a 5 foot futa dick
>Peel out in my 1992 Pontiac Bonneville blasting dated Skrillex

Sometimes I forget that there's only dust and pain down there on the ground.

elbows too pointy 0/10