/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

I want to FUCK link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selmie a best

has zelda's horse ever had a canonical name?

Does anything happen if you win all her shields?

I want to have a loving relationship with silver moblin. I want him to hold me in his huge strong arms and tell me sweet nothings. I want to sit under a tree next to a fire with him, listening to his moblin stories and jokes.

Fifth for WHY IS LINK NOT LEFT-HANDED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there a comprehensive materials guide for armor upgrades yet? I need to see how many shitty gems I should keep kicking around, just in case. I'm getting tempted to sell them all and say fuck it.

What's the best Great Fairy in BOTW, /lozg/?

Just kidding, I already know the answer, it's Mija.
And she'd be a lot better if her name wasn't the verb 'pisses' in my language.

Yeah you get to fuck her in front of the fire place

You win her heart

He is, he just holds his shield in his dominant hand because this version of link has adopted a very parry-centric combat style.

>I forgot to take a picture of Fireblight Ganon
>I can buy it, right?

>New Game, stop wasting time in a fucked up run

Different user here, but fuck, I just started taking pictures of everything and it's really fun and satisfying and I've missed some stuff for good and now I want to restart FUCK.

What do /lozg/

Do I give in to my autism?

I've been looking all over hyrule and I can't find this memory near the bottom of an archway overlooking a mountain.
I can't even find the painter that tells me where it is.
I'd skip it, but a nondescript wooded area seems even harder to pin down.

are bridles and saddles just cosmetic?

don't be fucking stupid, you can pay 500 rupees for a random missing picture, even bosses.

I've got the whole compendium with snowlingbux, you're fine.

Getting your own pics might be more fun though

Oh thank fucking god

Mija is godlike. I love how her hair covers one of her eyes. Hnnng.

Mija is the actual worst though. Worst personality, worst hair+skin colour combo, worst hair colour in general, worst hairstyle. "Pisses" is an appropriate verb for her.

You can buy pictures you missed. It'll never be authentic though!!

Mount Lanayru, East Gate. There's a small T-shaped body of water west of Mount Lanayru, it'll be around the rightmost point of the water. If you see a Lynel around, it's just west of that.

>Experimenting with roasting items but dropping them on Death Mountain
>Roast some Hot Peppers
>When they ignite, an updraft appears

This doesn't happen with any other item I've roasted so far. Might be an easy way to force early updraft cheese if you care at all. These peppers are even on the plateau.

By the way: Roasting shit is the best way to stack up tons of healing items. Totally worth it if you've got a fuckton of meat and would rather just cook it in batches of 10.

where..?

T-shaped lake to the northeast of Kakariko Village. A bit to the right of Mount Lanayru.

Cheers.

milkshake is an extremely cute name

SIDON IS MY HUSBANDO

So does Lanayru spawn at different times or what, cause this bitch isnt showing up

>played for 110 hours and haven't encountered a single glitch or a bug
Literally how

Did you free her first?

Where do I buy shit for my house?

Hateno Lab, Purah's bitchboi/sexslave sells all the pics to you

is that what the big purple slime thing on the mountain is?

yea, im just sitting on mt lanayru, does she not show up if ur too close or is it just random different times?

Lanayru spawns at night. A good place to get her would be early morning by the Lanayru East Gate. She spawns shortly after a morning campfire, and flies low to the ground so you can get good hits in on her horns for the Champion Tunic upgrades.

I tried to be clever...

Where do you find 5/5/5 horses?

I got unplayable framerates
Not the 20 fps thing either
Seconds between frames it feels like

Apparently not everyone has this problem so my switch/game must be fucked :/

yes

Dragons often won't show up if you're too close, yeah. Try going further away to a location that's on their daily route.

Pretty sure everyone has huge drops when moblins ragdoll

Does that even exist?

What controller are you guys using? Joy-Cons, Switch Pro con, WiiU-pad, WiiU pro con, a PC controller on CEMU?

How is the Switch Pro Controller? I like what I've heard about it.

Oh, there it is.
I knew the world ended when she went to Lanyru, but I had been searching the canonical roads on the map.

I get framedrops in faron woods other than that the game is 30fps

So are there any NTAG215 stickers that don't work for amiibo? I found 50 of them for about 23$ on aliexpress but I'm not sure if I need a specific type.

>lightning hits my shield during the slowdown frames from parrying a laser
feels kinda good shame it didn't parry the lightning and kill god

Switch in handheld mode, so joycons.

The Pro controller is fucking nice though. $70 is steep but you get what you pay for.

Started with Switch Pro Con. Works really well, but it's a bit small for my hands. Bought a Pro Controller and it works great

is there a way to let go of a horse without murdering it?

Wii u pad. Feels pretty nice, it's comfy to claw on for sprint jumps/changing the camera while sprinting at least. Though I really don't understand why sprint wasn't on a shoulder button, like left shoulder to sprint and b to use powers.

>game has a bunch of waifus
>no marriage system

whyyy

NTAG215 should be the only requirement.

Wii U pro
still need the gamepad for tilt puzzles, but there are few enough that it's not really annoying

from the gay man u bought it from

Where did Bolson and Karson go after building my house?

Joycons in the grip you get with the switch. Super comfy and makes the apparatus shrines easy.

Usually you'll find them hanging outside your house near the cooking pot.

oh nvm they're still in front of my house

wii u pro

DLC

joycons, I got a pro con for free, but the joy cons are so comfy

Do the Tarrey Town quest and they'll fuck off

No they won't, they're there forever

Which one specifically? Already did the marriage part and fully built the town. Those two only fuck off temporarily since they were invited to the wedding and just head back to their spot outside your house in Hateno afterward

nope, they haven't appeared again at my house

Don't talk to them at all when they get to Tarrey Town, if you did you're fucked and they'll be at your house again

>fuck off temporarily since they were invited to the wedding and just head back to their spot outside your house in Hateno afterward
They won't head back if you don't talk to them in Tarrey town

Link is too pure

>three scholars bickering about leviathans
>show one of them a photo of the remains of the one he's looking for
>"I can't believe my eyes! That's a fantastic drawing!"
lost it

Joy-cons are pretty nice overall, even using them separate from the grip. I was surprised how nice they feel, despite how small they are

Sidon is for _________!

Cause Mipha's dead and Zelda is sealed for the whole game

>get the idea to fire a bomb arrow into the midst of one of those keese swarms
It's... Beautiful.

friendING

Steak-y.

It's in the head.

asking what her sister likes

>her sister

Can normal people not see the dragons?

i'm still looking for the hebra one
fuck the snow

So who is best Zelda?

Who is worst Zelda?

Explain why.

Do you see Zelda in those eyes, Link?

Anyone know a good spot to grab a bunch of stealthfin trout? I've been going to that southwestern shrine in the korok forest but this is pretty ass...

I had wimmin on the brain

They're manifestations of the Hylian gods, so probably not.

Where should I fight Farosh? I keep getting my ass kicked on the bridge next to the lake tower. I need to upgrade my Champion's Tunic.

So who is best Zelda?
SS
Who is worst Zelda?
TP
Explain why.
no

Guess not considering they're sort of benevolent spirits, similar to the first korok you encounter or Hestu who are surprised you can see them.

So, I know that pink/peach horses can be found ... but does anyone know what area they generally spawn/ exist in? I'm not too far, but I know I want a peach horse to ride around on because I am as gay as Bolson.

Can confirm myself that these very tags work. I'm actually working on some amiibo cards at the moment, just as a for-fun graphic design kind of thing for myself. I might post some mockups here at some point, if they're not too terrible.

They're all so different and serve such different story purposes. I think my favorite is Ocarina Zelda, though. she just seems the most important. Kinda the most iconic to me.

and i want to fuck sheik

>best
SS
>a cute
>literal childhood friend (best kind of wife)
>100% devoted to you

>worst
BotW
>shit VA
>shitty toxic personality
>weak-willed

Spirit Tracks.
Twilight Princess.
One is a character and the other is a plot device.

>constantly trying to awaken her sealing power for 10 years
>with on training due to her mothers death
>shit goes down and the trauma awakens it
>spends the next 100 years fighting to contain an ancient evil with absolutely no formal training
>weak willed
Dis nigga

>One is a character and the other is a plot device
Or you could play WW and get the best of both worlds!

>shitty toxic personality
>weak-willed
"I only watched the first three memories"

>So who is best Zelda?
Skyward
>Who is worst Zelda?
Majora's Mask
>Explain Why

She only showed up for like one scene

They are in the water around lost woods too. That's the main place they appear I think. Start at Mekar Island and look around there. Be careful of swimming too close to the forest or the fog will pull you in.

>fought for 100 years
>didnt age
k

This nigga knows what's up.

>he never found out why she didn't age

i agree with SS, but botw zelda was perfectly justified in her feelings. link was the toxic one, if he had connected with her rather than protecting her, the calamity would have been banished 100 years ago.

Is anyone else having a hard time finding the eight heroine?

I've been all over the highlands looking for this shit

A lab is mentioned in Zeldas diary, is there any way to get there? Ive been getting around te castle but haven't found anything