100k Club (only posters with 100k or above allowed)

Hey guys finally hit 100k in my brokerage account, super stoked about it. This thread is for 100k members only.

Thread discussions

>How did you get your 100k?
>How long did it take?
>What is your profession/income

It took me 3 years, I am a operations manager and make 93k a year.
I did it buy just living below my means and putting the money in the 500 index.

i bought BTC yesterday. it mooned. i'm now a millionaire. you're fucking small time OP.

COPE

i asked my dad and he gave me 250 k

cope

Whenever someone says cope or BTC or bitcoin

I already know they have no money. They are usually some autist with no friends that makes like 38k and lives pay check to pay check.

I actually have 100k, and every year I add 20 to 30k to it and it will in turn generate about 10 of its own.

Every year you will be here shit posting about coins, and I will be getting richer and richer and richer

is this 100k assets or just one stock market account?

sounds like someone is COPING

>$225k liquid (cash + non-retirement brokerage accounts)
>live below my means, make good investments, no debt except for mortgage
>not actually sure when i hit $100k liquid
>financial consulting, $110k base salary, 31 years old now

thats great, meanwhile i have traded up to about a quarter mil worth of bitcoin/a small % of shitcoins. not everyone is throwing money into bitcoin at its ATH hoping to become a millionaire spamming their cope meme shit in every thread.

450k European Shekels saved up

24 yrs old, bachelor in mathematics, masters degree in finance

started with government loans and gibsmedats cause my family is poor as hell

Im going to be a millionaire in 2018. Pretty much guaranteed.

I work around 12 to 14 hrs a day.

Getting along with my boss and co-workers so far although it can be autistic.

133€ + 150€ left, without a job or welfare. Get on my level asswipes

>implying $100k is a lot

Hit 100k this year. I've always worked shitty food service jobs, slowly saving up, hit around 20k. Decided fuck it, threw most of it in AMD back in late january 16. 109k may not be alot, but when you work minimum wage and share a room with 2 other dudes, it makes you feel rich.

Can I ask what you currently do?

Have over $100k just in bitcoins which is only about 20% of my actual investment capital.

You took out loans and then invested the money? man that sounds risky. What did you invest in that did so well?

Are you seriously betting 20 percent of your assets on a meme? Lol fucking retard, hope you enjoyed the massive drop in your net worth this last week retard.

Lying this hard

what do you mean by "meme" are you saying its not a real investment?

193k in mix of cash and shares right now, 75k in retirement account, started trading 1 week ago, up 3k on the two positions closed so far, thank you /biz for shilling gxy.

2 months ago I was 60k in debt, so I borrowed another 80k and gambled on the US election at 4 - 1 odds. So you could say it took me 5 weeks, work as a retail manager in aus, 80k p/a.

Just put for a 450k margin loan, shit gonna get crazy this year :D. Debt fuelled speculation + being right is where it's at.

wtf this sounds crazy, what are you investing in this year?

Beast Mode

>450k
>mathematics
Sounds like a starting position.

I've been riding the doge waves for about half a week now- overall performance was down like 7% when I started, now it's up nearly 4%. I go all in on the dip, wait like 5 minutes for it to pump up, pocket $250, put back in and repeat. Markets are very volatile and I can make a trade every 20 mins.

Tldr: git gud

Liquid investment dickhead. Most of my wealth is in property.

I bought in bulk at $500 this year, I've more than doubled my initial investment in 6 months time and yes now $150,000+ is a more decent sized part of my portfolio than the original 10% and less it was before.

Sorry but the retard is you. You're the bitter cry baby who knew about bitcoin but continues to dismiss it after extreme adoption and gains.

If bitcoin reaches $10k per and you can buy gas groceries and Amazon accepts it (which you can already basically do) there will still be people like you.

I've got about 130k, have been mostly just slapping my money into a stock market index fund but lately I've been looking into individual stocks. I've got about 25k in FNMA, and 12k in a couple other stocks with big growth potential. Kinda nervous about the FNMA investment but it's got pretty big upside potential.

I save about 40k a year.

Who manages it for you? Do yo have a guy for that?

How does one become a financial consultant? I'm white, so I assume I can just start tomorrow, yes?

20 y/o checking in. Hoping to achieve 100k Networth and 100k + Liquid in 2018.

How old were you guys when you had your first 100k?

>38k

I don't think Wendy's pays that much user

>i bought BTC yesterday
my condolences user

I worked in hotels behind bars liveing in the hotel with free accommodation.

Or low paid accommodation.

I did this for 17 years saveing around 10 thousand a year or more.

I invested money in ISA Shares and did very well.
Arm Holdings £7 buy sell £17.

I have lots money but my life is still shit I work in hotel trade and women thinck your poor fag shit job.

I Ware £200 British made Barkers shoes in work.

I hope invest more in property next.

Yeah so I'm the rich ass barmen who saved invested wisely.

I have earned always under £20.000 yet with free accommodation electric gas heating water. Technicaly I was, saveing lots.

Also traveling free hotels .

My most expensive out going was a car

I work for a small company that works in a certain niche for business owners and very wealthy individuals. Got connected with the company through my college's alumni network/career center. Have a BA in finance and CFA.

I'm also interested in getting a job as a financial advisor / money manager, but mainly for myself

What sort of skillset would a person need to be able to walk up to someone, ask them a few questions and give them a strategy on how to make their money into more money?

Salary, savings, side hustle
>How long did it take?
About 1 year
Mechanical Engineer / 70k

Graduated at 21 with no debt.
All school costs were covered by entering hundreds (maybe even over a thousand) essay contests for minor scholarships.
Convinced mom to let me keep living with her rent free until I can afford to move out.
Started a few online businesses that I work on each weekend for extra income.
Do some freelance writing in the little free time that I have for extra income.
Utilize FBA to do retail arbitrage when I go do my grocery shopping for extra income.

Turning 24 in two months, total net worth is about $400k USD atm.
Still haven't moved out of my mom's house.
Currently looking into doing my first transition into another company for better pay.
Once I get the better paying company then I plan to move out at that time.

dad died
got 400k

kekay m80

lol. I have 3k only. All of them in stocks. Sucks being from poor ass country in eastern europe. I will definetly comeback , once im out of this shithole.

I've spent atleast 100k in commissions, where's my card

Welcome to the faggot club

Mom gave me ~$30k when I turned 18 and Ive later invested that in different things. 25 years old now soon to be in the 200k club

>How long did it take?
Took me until i was 22 ~ trading for around 3 years after i turned 19.

Right now I'm just an economist student (grad). Average yearly income is ~$42k after taxes (student grants + my 3 year average return on investments)

it is pretty risky and is like trading on margin but with the downside that the person you are taking a loan from isn't usually aware of the incredible risk behind your trading. Just as you could do really well when the market gains you could lose everything and also still need to pay the loan.

Sounds like suicide. I can't fathom the pressure of HAVING to make a ROI 100% on money that's not even your own and that has a deadline

either u lyin n stupid or u lucky and stupid

meh, i'll play.

working and saving, like an adult

>How long did it take?
honestly, don't know. have about 300k liquid, another 170k in tax advantaged accounts. it's all in a few basic index funds. i live in NYC, so i rent, but the renting part may change soon.

work in a weird combo of sales and commercial real estate development. base salary 170k USD + target bonus of 55% if i hit my goal (i always beat my goal)

will answer questions, if you folks want

oh, forgot to say that i'm 32

>Be me.
>In 2011, get medically retired after 2 years in the military.
>Get $2,500/month in VA disability.
>Get part time job shuffling papers at local government agency.
>Buy 2bed/1bath house in the neighborhood I grew up in for $350K (zero down using VA home loan)
>Rent out spare bedroom.
>Decide to get disability retirement from local government agency.
>Travel the world and rent out both bedrooms.
>In 2014, refinance and now room rentals cover my mortgage payment.
>Now back living in house; house is actually in worse shape due to deferred maintenance.
>Property appreciated $175K between 2011 and 2016.

I don't have much in liquid savings because I spend over $10K a year on vacations to exotic places.

t.NEET disabled vet

Being a cuck is now a disability?