/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

free at last edition

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 14th:
44 BC – Casca and Cassius decide, on the night before the Assassination of Julius Caesar, that Mark Antony should live.
1590 – Battle of Ivry: Henry of Navarre and the Huguenots defeat the forces of the Catholic League under Charles, Duke of Mayenne during the French Wars of Religion.
1647 – Thirty Years' War: Bavaria, Cologne, France and Sweden sign the Truce of Ulm.
1943 – World War II: The Kraków Ghetto is "liquidated".

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive.

EU4 - 28/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-february-2017.1001995/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/thqnzr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to buy your games

>the new thread hit bump limit while the old one's still alive
Wew

dont do this I got a virus

t. jewhan

Fat sissy

>I now have three active /gsg/ threads in my thread watcher

I am Russia, but I am not sure what to do from here. Should I go east? West? Push south? Attack Sweden? I am allied with Austria, Brandenburg, Hungry(Personal Union), and Perm. I have one more alliance I can have. I am a new to EU4 so I am not sure what would be the best option.

Also, what do you think of my mighty Russia?

>wew
kill youself cuck
kill yourself cuck

WHITE AND BASED

Hows HPM divide by zero for Victoria 2?

based Hitlermod

u.nya.is/thqnzr.html

please play my clicker game
clicker games are grand strategy

why is my son no longer an eligible heir in my merchant republic when I land him?

first time as a empire merchant republic and I have a shit ton of king titles going to my sons soon when I die.

>letting Uzbek form Bukhara
You have only yourself to plame

>How fares your empire, /gsg/?
terrible
playing as a south american injun is too hard for me

Old thread:

Why are people in my court, including my damn heir getting the trait "secretly Orthodox Christian" when I made damn sure I converted everyone years ago wtf

My song is secretly an Orthodox Christian, who has been influencing him his entire life other than me, a FUCKING CATHOLIC WHY YOU GOTTA B ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN

borscht and gazpacho

Proper old thread:

why you letting him blcak your daughter

Uh

>they're playing gs over there

Uh

Believable worlds

how did you managed to do that? I can handle other natives, but when the euros make contact with my nation I'm done for

>he didn't disable Sunset Invasion

I managed to conquer India after China because and now im on my way to Mongolia.

It said something about all countries upgrading their equipment. What does that means? Just more points on their units? More units in the battles? Better stat for them? If its the last one i dont know if this item was worth it.

a bayou in texas

>tfw some upstart punk wants to bang my daughter

you're gonna get browned

Beelined the estuaries and centers of trade when colonizing. It deters Euros from settling there. As you can see here, even though there was a lot of coast open, England went for the estuary in Texas, so the only nation I actually had to fight for the Thirteen Colonies area was Scotland.

100% real no fake

>one legged and one handed
hot

prove me wrong
that thing isn't a caliphate by the way I just didn't know what to put there

It has begun.

Wait. There's more than one?

>play meme dlc
>get meme'd on

>fuck your daughter
>she sends you a doggo

why can't i marry her

im just glad he's not disfigured. immortality sucks tempted to join the edgelords to grow my limbs back

And so the greatest queen of Norway to date dies, and her empire passes on to her daughter Rabiya, merging the Arabian and Nordic realms into the greatest empire the world has yet seen.

But the worst has gotten fucked up as dicks since the days of her forebear Skuldin. The Aztecs' invasion was successful, and they now reside on the Iberian peninsula, with their Emperor sitting in the halls of Cornwall.

Apparently England is trying to liberate those Scots I annexed earlier.

Enjoy your 150,000 Aztecs with no attrition penalty.

Yeah they're up to some weird shit. They've got a big chunk of Hispania now too.

They don't lose their bonuses for 300 years.

>Random east prussia
>Finstonia, Polithuania, and Ratvia
>Yugoslavia and hungerdick
>Kind of looks like the head of a bird for fuck's sake
>being eaten by a chicken nugger with way too much black sea coast
>Opening the Bosporus
>Just that balkans in general
>Giant kurdistan but "I didn't know what to put there" for the rest of muslimland

Get the fuck off my continent.

What game?

>why can't i marry her
There's console commands for that.

You're taking a couple provinces too many of Mexico south of the rio grande, silly

I know. I'm torn between taking it for the gold or leaving it for the aesthetic border.

Aesthetics > gold

I think a green, shapeless mass reflects them perfectly. It's not like they're any different from each other.

Make them release something down there and take it as a vassal to get tribute

>I'm so ignorant it's edgy

Proper thread.

Not him but my games generally revolve around bringing in the superior genes and making Scandinavia as black as possible over the course of years while accomplishing other goals.

cuck

a

aa