/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/MjD1gmUnP4F
strawpoll.me/12501645
strawpoll.me/12501637
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys pedotumor

BEEG

this card will save Control Blood

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my craft, you little scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous 5-0 runs in arena, and I have over 300 wins in ranked mode. I am trained in discard warfare and I’m the top memer in the entire kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another shitter. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this kingdom, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tier lists, and your user id is being traced right now so you better prepare for my storm deck, faggot. My Forte that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can ramp anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven turns, and that’s just with my classic cards. Not only am I extensively trained in neutralcraft, but I have access to an arsenal of dragons and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the kingdom, you little shit. If only you could have heard the dragon's roar, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit megalorcas all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>1/1 off from Rahab for 2 less mana
UHHHH SHADOWBABS?

>that one guy who leave you at 11 hp
>drop this and use serpent 6pp.

1/4 ward + 20/20

eggs

>only 1 win away from reaching AA rank
>get hard countered every game and lose 800 points afterwards
>tfw when I'll be stuck in A3 forever

>have a ward so you don't take damage
>it makes you kys btw
L M A O
A
M
O

>Turn 2 Spider Imp
>Turn 3 Dire Bond
>Turn 4 Belphegor
>Turn 5 3 diabolic drains
Literally the unstoppable curve

Please concede for my private match daily!

>cant use shadowverse portal to deckbuild new expansion yet

No, the game being tarded down until your most important choice can be determined by a calculator program is the problem. You're not smart for playing optimization instead of card games, just more autisticly tolerant of mindless bullshit.

Updated list. He combos Horde+Vania too often enough for it to be only 2 copies.

blood has lots of heal cards

Don't reply, he's just a DShift player salty people are calling his deck out on its bullshit terrible design and trying to justify it any way he can

Best girl.

>3 demonic strike and 3 DoD
How does he not brick? I tried a variation of this earlier this week and I always had 2-3 of those cards in my hand by turn 3.

Why are vampyfags and lunafags the worst?

can use her turn 7 to protect mary and deal 2dmg

>not including imps and that lone alucard

Just watch the past broadcast when you have time then. It works just fine most of the time for him.

openrec.tv/live/MjD1gmUnP4F

is he still streaming?

>t2 ramp
>t3 double ramp
>t4 salamander wipe
>t5 sahaluci
>t6 sahaluci
>t7 sahaluci
>t8 luci
Literally how do you beat this bullshit?

>Why are pedophiles the worst
Geez I wonder

Onegaishimasu

What's the best JO dragon deck?

Vampy is hundreds of years old.

xDDD

Was this ever taken seriously by anyone?

>It's okay I want to fuck someone with a child's body because they're actually 100 years old!!
That's just Japan's way of justifying pedophilia

You accept defeat like a man and move on, this happens once in a moonlight.

Was she vamped by a pedo?

Nope. there is that past broadcast here, though.

>seven 1 drops
>alucard
>3 night hordes
3 demonic strikes
>no demonic storms
One of the worst lists I've ever seen. This deck is contructed in a way in hoping you never brick. Which the way this shit is constructed is most likely to happen.

But I'm a woman. How can I accept defeat like a man?

Wow, rush and 4 (FOUR) health each turn. How can other decks compete?

I want to make babies with Vampy

>One of the worst lists I've ever seen
>Currently on a 15 win streak in Master's

You dshift him at turn 8 for easy win.
You play Nep at turn 8 for easy win.

And yet he has the 2nd highest MP on the leaderboard. Guess he's just super lucky with this shit deck.

That's called pedophilia, you should turn yourself in or join a support group

LONDON
O
N
D
O
NODNOL

Reported to the FBI

Tbf there's no way of comparing until there's a way of sorting that doesn't consider grind.

How do you suggest to "fix" dshift? Most complainers just want it to be deleted/nerfed, etc. Not a single idea on how to make it "healthy". Btw implementing ways to win more against dshift without equal buff for dshift isn't healthy, just letting you know for any upcoming ideas.
Fuck, my ulterior motive is discovered, what should i do? Guess i'll have to retreat for now.

>One of the worst lists I've ever seen.
Post your rank and deck.

>12 hours long stream

This guy is obsessed with rank for sure.

Child sex laws exist because they believe young people can't consent to sex. If you are mature mentally to have sex it shouldn't matter what you look like. My friends gf looks like a fucking 12 year old since she is a midget and has a babyface but she's 19 so I why would I give a fuck?

>implying
you too burgerland

strawpoll.me/12501645

strawpoll.me/12501637

God, please kill all of the Vampy and Luna pedotumors in this thread

getting 2 off the ship would be incredible

He literally played the deck on stream and won a bunch of matches with it. It's a good deck no matter how you look at it.

He's fucking lucky bro. If I played shit like this I'd brick in an instant.

Time for important questions. Should i use luna or mordecai for leader? I need legit /svg/ opinion.

Give control tools to disrupt their combo while also giving DShift more ways to fight against aggro so its winrate becomes more normalized and it doesn't completely shut down one archetype while auto-losing to another archetype.
Really just deleting it would be good though. Spellboost cost reduction is a really awful mechanic since it completely breaks the rules of the game and in SV it is completely uniteractive. Free mana has always been a problematic mechanic, as has things like cheap card draw and cheap extra turns. Runecraft is basically made up of everything blue has restricted in vintage.

Luck is a skill.

mordecai for sure

Most people think a card like Loatheb would do the trick.

Of course they could never print him with HS stats. He'd have to be severely understatted to make up for the effect and the fact that you can run three of him in SV, to the point where he hurts your matchup against other decks.

>age old skeleton
>cute gothic loli
What do you think?

>Your minions gain an extra attack this turn

>only 2 drops in the deck are imp and unica
>50% chance to get 5/12 worth of stats and thin your deck by 2 cards

Luna because why would you ever spend gold on anything but cards

If you're playing with JP audio: Luna
If you're playing dub:uninstall

if anything, d shift needs buffs the deck is fucking terrible and inconsistent.

arisa and selwyn are both acceptable
erika is better
urias is better
forte and rowen are both acceptable
mordecai is better
hag and freedom eagle are both acceptable
isabelle and erasmus are both acceptable, with erasmus preferred for dirt

>h-he is just fucking lucky!

Is this the excuse most netdeckers give?

>dshift is a thing in master rank
>why is a deck that counters it winning so much

You can't turn yourself in for being a pedophile and there's no such thing as a "pedophile support group".

Not to diminish his skill and deck building but winning 15 in a row with any deck in any card game is pretty fucking lucky

>oh you can't make a deck which doesn't progress its win condition in any interactive way and which just plays whack a mole with its opponent's board flood healthy?
>i guess it must be fine then
that doesn't follow tho

>Btw implementing ways to win more against dshift without equal buff for dshift isn't healthy
You seem to have a very local, self serving definition of 'healthy'.

>15 matches only have one dshift

Let me guess. The rest of the 14 matches are also decks that die to aggro blood, right? Then why the fuck aren't you laddering masters as aggro blood?

>not fapping to Vampy and Luna on a daily basis

what decks climbs to master fastest

beautiful, powerful, and stacked to boot

>dragoncucks think they deserve good cards while stupid ass crutches like fervor and salamander which would be OP elsewhere exist
kys

There are 100% support groups for pedophilia, actually. Pedophilia is a serious mental illness that can ruin people's lives if left unchecked.

Fuck off pedo.

I hope u're just trolling.

How is it self serving?

If you want decks that Dshift rapes to have a better chance then you must also give Dshift an equally better shot against the decks it struggles against. If you don't then you are just admitting you don't actually give two shits about the game's health, you just want a deck you don't like deleted.

Luck can only take you so far when you are playing a deck that doesn't allow too many mistakes made.

Have you ever played against a dude who evolve a non-storm follower that is not Vania without anything to trade into? He's that kind of guy.

i run 2 dod 3 demonic strike 2 demonic storm and 3 imp lancer and i almost never brick

No there aren't, at least not in America. The closest to that is just meeting a therapist but that's not a "group".

>not being a pedo in 2017
Enjoy that pussy that's been worn out by Chad I guess.

I like Selwyn but I wouldn't pay for him.

just a reminder that fucking teenage girls was perfectly normal throughout human history until 100 years ago now its a mental illness

>implying I will ever get any pussy
Just fuck off, pedo.

I meant like peer to peer sessions with therapists, which do happen.
Obviously there's nothing super public like AA because we would never allow shit like that
Pedophilia isn't attraction to teenage girls user.
Child fuckers have always been degenerates.

>neutral 3pp 2/3 Ward
I still can't believe we are getting this. Healing Angel was always just an awkward card, since, unless you were playing against aggro going second, very often it would heal you for 0 when played on curve, but this is almost always good, while the enhance effect is not bad either.

>Dies to lowcost removal 85% of the time
Veight was a mistake

vampy is very obviously a teenage girl