March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/March_on_Ifrit
i.imgur.com/cFYJFm8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

gays b4 baes

Sure

this thread is now about love

Family matters

You misspelled Ingus.

I was just looking. Do you think we can get the 560,000,000 pts double burst pot reward by the first week? I want to grab them before the mog shop for type0 ends. The reason is that I want to use them on an unawakened unit before I have to buy the 100 gigantuars.

Still laughing at all the people that pulled Delita's BSB ahahahaha

Golbez, no..........

Delita's BSB is good with Cloud USB RW, though
Because it has boosted crit rate commands

>VI event in the middle of Orbfest

Goodbye, farmable black crystals. Not that I'm having any luck with the stupid Behemoth King right now anyway.

Ovelia is the true Tactics pity pull desu

you could say that about basically any BSB
this is assuming that even with Cloud USB's boost you're going to be hitting over 9999 with Delita

BE fag here, what makes him shit?

Delita's easier than most because he self crit-fixes without needing something like Zell's BSB, too If you have Ramza's Chant it makes him hit even harder.

He's not shit, he's just mediocre. Unlike BE in FFRK most characters are usable

I have no idea why he is shit but I still don't think I'll ever use him.

(Acknowledging that if you have Zell's BSB you might as well be using the RW on him instead)

SNES or PSX version of 4?

PSX version of 5

please just give me an answer

PSX is the more challenging version of 4. If you wanna speed run it though go with SNES. Now post the un cropped version.

>still no Ashley Riot
FUCKING

I havent checked up on the rewards, is there somewhere you can look them up?

Not a final fantasy character.

I haven't played either, what are the differences other than difficulty?

the page is up
exvius.gamepedia.com/March_on_Ifrit

the raid details just popped up in the notices for anyone who is curious.

then he'll fit in with the rest of the donuts. The real reason is cause no phone port of his game

Yeah but did anyone buy his original game anyway?

You mean waifu (male). Ignis was trained as the perfect spousu for the king of kings.

The thing about Delita's BSB is that it doesn't have any real utility, it's just PHY damage (potency's fine, at least). Entry is 8 hits, commands are 4 hits in two different flavors (holy/fire or lightning/ice). The big rider to all of them, though, is that they do +100% crit damage instead of the usual +50% crit damage. So a hit for 2000 would be 4000 instead of 3000.

It doesn't do anything for his crit RATE, though, and the base is pretty low. And even when you do hit those criticals, damage can be wasted by hitting the 9999 cap.

Cloud's USB sets a pair of statuses: one adds +30% physical damage and allows PHY attacks to break the 9999 damage cap. The other status sets crit rate to 100%.

This essentially means that Delita deals double damage or higher with his BSB; most characters are stuck at +50% crits.

Ramza's Chant and Zack's Lucky Star (his Chain Soul Break that's out on the Cloud USB banner) are the only two SBs that increase Critical Damage for the party (there are more Crit Rate boosters)

I did on ps3

Team wind memers worked out okay. Tried to rush through without reapplying wall and almost bit it, but champ'd it anyway.

It's sad to see how much work Freya has to do to catch up with Alphinaud's damage. Wrath forever to SB into BSB so she can cut the delay off jumps to then spam Sky High for the quad 9999s

Meanwhile alph's just like lol cmd1*20

That's really about it. Graphics are the same. Slightly different graphics on psp

Just starting out and this is my team
What sort of skills are worth using all my 5 star orbs on?
I also have Cid Raynes who I am considering crafting dark skills on but I dont know if they are worth getting.

I bought it on PS3 as well cause I heard it was good

played an hour then forgot about it forever ;_;

>Ramza...What did you get?

>eikos flute
>using sarah instead

why

I got her burst mode armor.
AOE Heal, avoid one magic attack, raise the user's mind a moderate amount, and resist a small amount, haste and burst mode
First skill gives an instant heal for a large amount of HP and gives them major regen
Second skill is a medica

I also had crystals for her from the event

an almost equally shit burst

get saints cross for pecil

>Delita...Go fuck yourself.

I was between that and Gaia's Cross. I currently use Pecil as a tank with Life Siphon and his overstrike limit as damage dealing.
Is Saints Cross really that effect?

effective*

yes, his BSB increases holy damage.

unfortunately i dont have his BSB, only have his Overstrike

Saint's Cross is pretty much the best damaging Knight skill

JUST

im sorry for your loss

I feel your pain.

Don't you get it? You're not wanted here.

It's only 10 of them anyways, so it's not that big of a deal.

Does Zidane's bsb mug skills stack with breakdowns?

Also do the buffs zidane gets stack with the mug bloodlust skill?

not the mini burst pots from the individual rewards, Im talking about the group rewards, the 2 burst pots.

no. theyre just regular breakdowns. yes they stack.

For a 6 star skill should I get Curada? or Meltdown? Whats worth getting out of the lot of them?

6 dupes. and where the fuck is penelos bsb?

seems great but I already have Vanille BSB.

So many good ones on here. Even if I go 1/11 I'm likely to get something I'm thirsting for

Saint's cross is pretty much the best damaging SKILL. Period.

Have the anniversary banners finally been digged up?
There should be more Eiko and Penelo shit instead of Rosa and Vanille

And yet I hardly use it even on my knight characters. SB generation and BSB's trump 'em

>looking over the JP anniversary banners
>not much I'd want for 50 mythril
Honestly the regular event banners coming up seem better. Anyone else feel the same?

Good thing they are 25 mythril then

own:
>minwu's SSB
>arc's SSB
>rosa SSB
>porom SSB
>lenna SSB
>vanille BSB
>ysh BSB
>ovelia SSB

wew. if it wasn't so cheap with a chance of USB i'd skip this

Not really no. You just jaded as fuck tbqh.

I don't get the hype over Ultra. I'm not willing to use Aeris just for that.

>so many good soul breaks
>so many bad soul break
I almost don't want to roll on this one

Is there an Orbfest coming up?

tommorow

image is too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/cFYJFm8.jpg

Getting the stuff I want is going to be tough with all this shit

ah another chance for Divine Ruination.

I'd be more interested in an imperil banner tbqh

>yda bsb

>Ovelia's du rag
what

Not exactly short on medicas, but maybe I'll finally get Relm's brush.

well uhh, hmm...

I'm sorry for your 1/11, guys

Damn
Just to clarify, these are not even the anniversary banners right? they say countdown.
If so then I'm already hurting from thinking all the mythril that is going to disappear just like that

>Instantly restore a large amount of HP to all allies, grant them Shell, and automatically heal damage they take for a short time (up to 2000 HP in total).
Sounds good to me. I mean it's not Vanille's BSB but instant medica is always good. I'd be pretty happy if I pulled it, I'll put it that way

yea but if you already have Vanille's BSB, no reason to use this. well okay, it's a nice pull.

I wouldn't have minded if it had been anything other than the fucking flaming faggot.

Oh well, Zidane (I think, can he use thrown weapons?) can use it as a stat stick since he has no relics anyway.

You should try using him

>since he has no relics
????

Cid missions

The game's trying to push Zidane on me something fierce. Gave me both of his SSBs during the lucky draw, pulled his OSB a few weeks back from the previous DU lucky draw.

All I need now is his BSB and he'll be set. At least he'd be a better fit in my Wind team than Fang's shitty BSB.

Judging by the content, is medica, is EnElement, and is BSB

So those should be all 3 half price banners we'd get. So pretty much what JP got.