Just got a new apartment near lake washington, in Seattle. First fucking night this shit happens to my s2k...

Just got a new apartment near lake washington, in Seattle. First fucking night this shit happens to my s2k. There's absolutely no where else to park. Hold me Veeky Forums pls

Fucking inconsiderate faggots leaning on the car and scratching the paint with their goddamn shitty jeans. Kill them all, OP.

Get a trail cam and put that shit inside your car and then find that motherboard fucker and beat his ass to death

People key because it's easy and makes them feel better about other people having nice things. Using a car cover makes keying take like 15 or 30 seconds more effort which can deter subhumans.

>living in Seattle

lol living in apartment, but i need that JDM !!!
just buy corolla next time and live within ur means.

t. Subhuman poorfag

>have nice car
>live in apartment

should have become trailer trash so you have a garage and your own driveway

>having nice things in a communist shithole
How did you not see it coming

50year old 240hp honda is nice ?

>Seattle
First mistake

epic bait

IF YOU LIVE IN THE CITY AND DONT HAVE SECURE PARKING EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU

the garage door to my parking garage broke last night and im freaking out

oh no, they're gonna steal your leased automatic FRS!

You just don't fuck with another man's automobile, even if it was Alphonse I wouldn't mess with his 3k Civic. I'd just wait for him to come out and kick his ass, have any of you bitches vandalized someone else's car?

>Living in a blue state
You brought this upon yourself.

When I ride with friends I fart in the seat.

Welcome to car hell OP. Fortunately nothing has happened to my cars but I have two shitboxes so people probably don't even see them.

Sorry some mong scratched your baby.

Car culture here is super cool but when you have to park on side streets it's terrifying.

>even if it was Alphonse I wouldn't mess with his 3k Civic.

Alphonse doesn't own a car.

Never damage anything that wont heal

It hurts user. I could never understand the why someone would do that to a random car.

You sure you didn't cross someone?

How many hours in MS paint?

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>xheattle

If you're too poor to afford a garage you're too poor to afford a car.

Get that bus pass and start saving poorfag.

This

Op here I can fix it no problem. But what upsets me is that it was just a fucking random act of violence on my car. I'm going to file a police report when I get home so maybe thell find the ficker. But all I want rn is to find out why someone did this. I didn't park in someone's registered spot. And I would buy a spot if I could.

They ain't gonna do anything about it bud

I know. But there are cameras

Actually, I thought alphonse had a godawful Festiva.

>lake washington
Your car will be completely fucked within 6 weeks by nogs or their hipsters. Get a shitbox while you live there.

Underrated comment

I think the fact that I have an Oklahoma license plate didn't help either

This you'll quickly learn learn three things about driving here:
Fast cars are useless
You NEED a parking stop
Don't even bother with summer tires

t. bus riding refugee

t.bus riding refugee

>he thinks i still own that car
NEWFAG

>my leased automatic FRS got repo'd because I'm that retarded

LMAO YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>live in north america
>decide to live like a yuropoor
Wanna trade, you fucking retard?

Big cities like Seattle, NYC etc. are so shit they might as well be Euroland.

Its at best a 8 year old Honda at this point. If people get jelly over this they must be a real POS.

Fucking inconsiderate berrrrrnie voters, man. It's probably your local Starbucks barista that did it.

>live in a nigger infested third world country where "people" key each other's cars
>m-muh europoors
my fucking sides.

t.bus riding refugee

ITT: salt

/thread

>must be a real POS.
That's a given for the inhabitants of burgerland

t, enlightened euroclown

you literally just did, how about you search the archives newfag

>you literally just did

>i-it's not true! Stop!

LMAOOOOO

As a fellow s2k owner, you have my condolences. People are assholes, that aside how deep are the scratches? Thinking positive here but they might just be in the clear coat?

Unrelated but is your's an AP1 or AP2? Guessing AP1 from the wheels, but unsure

That poor NFR paint though

>An 8 year old Honda that people still think is worth 65% of original msrp

>Its at best a 8 year old Honda at this point. If people get jelly over this they must be a real POS.

Lots of people don't know what an s2000 is. They assume it's something expensive or ''exotic''. I've had a girl think mine was a Porsche

???

At least nothing of value was lost

Excellent eye, it's an ap1 with the stock wheels. I decided not to bring my eniki wheels with me. Worst part is that that fender was painted Last year when I redid the front bumper

I had my Charger's paint redone last year. Costed me about $1400.

Later that year someone hit my driver side front quarter panel. Massive dent. Ran off without leaving any insurance info.

Then later in the year, my psycho ex keyed my car in multiple different places. Wasn't able to prove it was her, but she threatened it multiple times.

People suck. Got a camera now for my new car. Hopefully that deters or at least helps me figure out if someone does it.

on the bright side, it is on one panel only so you can get it fairly easily replaced.

>have any of you bitches vandalized someone else's car
No, but I did put zip ties on someone I didn't like's driveshaft as a prank, and then they took it to a mechanic and had to pay to get it looked at.
I imagine the mechanic had a hearty kek.

>how about you search the archives newfag
>implying anyone honestly cares about some come and go namefag enough to keep up with their life
Kill yourself my dude.

it has nothing to do with the type of car. it was probably just convenient for them and you live in a nigger area now. My cars get keyed a couple times a year and their old dogshit faded chevys and a camoed out truck. The trucks only been keyed once and that's prob because of the soft judges make hardened criminals sticker.

saw a homeless guy key my car as it was parked outside since it was angled out like 3" out on the front so I could more easily go around trashcans. fucker stumbled into it then keyed the shit out of the fender for the inconvenience.

Welcome to city life flyoverfag.

That's the thing. The parking lot isn't filled with a vehicle older than 2006. It's not a nigger area and I think it was because of my Oklahoma license plate and the fact that it's hard to find parking in the area.

sometimes people are just assholes

get a camera so you can make them eat shit

sorry to hear OP, that fuckin' blows.

>live in commiefornia
>supposed nog-mexibeaner capitol of the world
>never been keyed or hassled once

is this white privilege?

>living in an apartment instead of getting a house 10 miles out for the same monthly cost
>living somewhere with a population density that leads to jealous poorfags keying your shit

top cuck OP

>Seattle

Seattle hates cars. New apartments/condos are built with little or no parking. To encourage alternative transportation. Park on the street too long and get ticketed/towed (Unless it's a hippy bus. They can stay for months.)

It's not all about anti-cars. The city is squeezing people out of parking at residences to push people into private parking solutions by outfits like (((Diamond Parking))).

Op here I'm going to have to pay 1040$ out of poket to fix some random bull shit. I fucking hate you Seattle.

>paying 1K instead of $20 worth of touch up paint.

Jesus I was just joking before when I called you a cuck but turns out I nailed it.

>Seattle

why do you live in that shithole

he does.

>seattle
>not driving a tree fueled by diversity

you should have expected it, OP.

>buys an s2k
>doesnt even have a garage

why do people do this? rent a house

You really think touch up will take care of all this? And it will end up looking half decent? I don't think so.

Should I take off my stickers because they draw too much attention?

All these memes about Seattle and urban living but chances are OP is just a shitlord or hoons around his neighborhood and someone decided to take issue with him.

I don't live in Seattle I live in one of the city's near Seattle.

Actually I haven't been. Honest! I might have taken the corners home from work a bit swiftly but I'm not going balls to the wall fast

Weeb stickers would easily get you keyed.
Having weeb stickers is almost as big of a target as having conservative stickers.

It also shouldn't cost you over $1k to repaint that. You're an idiot if you think it will.
You're looking at ~$300.

Or Seattle really is chock full of narcissist hippies who are high on their own farts and excuse their bad behavior with 'correct' politics...

No doubt they were mad at OP for burning gas and making Gaia sad.

>It also shouldn't cost you over $1k to repaint that. You're an idiot if you think it will.
>You're looking at ~$300.

Maybe he actually wants his car to look good from closer than 50 feet away on a cloudy day. Most shops would basically re-spray the whole side of the car and blend it into the bumper covers to achieve a decent match or at least make it hard to see a clear dividing line between the new and old paint. Further more red car paint is one of the most expensive colors and red fades much more as the car ages making it even more challenging to get a good match out of the can. $300 barely covers the labor let alone the materials if wants his car to look presentable.

>Worst part is that that fender was painted Last year when I redid the front bumper
The fade is a non issue.
There will be no blending on such a new paint job, it will just be an entire panel repaint.
Materials will be ~$70 for a shop, for you it would be ~$100 in materials.
Any decent body place will do that for ~$300 and it will look as good as the rest of the car.
It really sounds like you've never had body work done.
This isn't a 15 year old white paint job.

I would be fucking livid, screaming at the top of my lungs for niggers to fucking come at me from nearby apts., i bet it was a fucking poor nigger

car culture if you touch a lowrider with greasy hands you'll get your shit kicked in the respect is mutual

Well there's also the issue of whoever did this in the first place, just might do it again after the car's repainted.

Also, nice quads.

Shit sucks, if you don't want to pay to have it resprayed you can do a damn good job with touch up paint, wetsanding, and buffing though. Might be worth it to buy a roll of PPF and install it too, cars like the S2000 without any janky lines or curves are fairly easy to wrap yourself.

Cops can't do anything about it unless you have proof.

As to why they did it is simple, they're jealous fucks who think that if they can't have it, nobody else deserves it either.

Op here. Update! So there's a security camera about 100 ft away and my car was in a well lit area. I'm going to talk to management tomorrow about seeing if I could have the footage or the whole night.

sorry mate, people dont like gentrification and you're part of the problem

get more money and get a garage

fantastic. If you have insurance definitely file a claim with proof.

You will never find the guy, but at least you get some $

Too poor to afford an 8 year old Honda?

>65%
It's gotten sillier in the past few weeks

My condolences man. No matter what the car, people should respect other people's property.

Kirkland bro here. This is typical weeb persecution. Hide power level, normies have no souls.

You fuckin' monster

I think you mean truck hijacking refugee

Holy fuckin' shit, I could buy a Cayman S and put an LS in it for that kind of cash.

I key cars i dont like

>No matter what the car, people should respect other people's property.
That's not how it works in Seattle and other places full of minorities or homeless if you have a Trump bumper sticker. If people know you voted for Trump, then you get keyed since they think you are trying to take away their social welfare programs. They immigrated to this country for economic opportunity and your vote tries to take welfare away from them.