>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8O44ufowa8
fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/SquattingTurtle/heroes
youtu.be/hvsIrlTZI7k?t=2m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=NBIjkAKgVb4
youtube.com/watch?v=ecZXyS02jfs
youtu.be/2hUN3mnJWLM
youtu.be/tgTm1a4q7gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

First for Nobushi is best wife.

Third for huge Femraider cock

buff law

Too Slow.

MORE LIKE WORST AMIRITE LMAO

>team getting demolished in skirmish
>everyone is in a tight circle killing each other
>run into the center and plant a nail bomb, killing myself, 2 enemies and seriously wounding + exhausting 2 others
Allahu fucking ackbar.

>being a futapleb
>not wanting a big muscular wife nimbly gripping you with her silken interior

Get your shit together user.

Nerf Law

I want to make FemRaider my wife.

Enjoy that 80 year old chainsmoker voice my dude.

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking with femRaider's voice. It's so terrible.

>musculata armor fitted for female centurion
>her teammates can't stop staring at her abs.

>That Nobushi tripping into the fountain right as the WEBM cuts off

Reposting because other thread died

But that's the thing.

I can't.

Or I'm missing some crucial part of it that was never explained, because peoples attacks CONSTANTLY smack me through block/parry or I can't switch the block direction fast enough.

I also can't find a character that I'm any good at. I wanted to play THE LAW but its underpowered and given how everything seems to go through block its completely unviable.

It doesn't help that I"m used to using the movement direction to determine block direction like in mount & blade. I was able to bind W A and D to block directions but there doesn't seem to be an option to stop the mouse from changing the block direction at the same time, which fucks shit up badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8O44ufowa8
This might be the only reason I would EVER play any viking.

and it would be raider.

>Try everything else before Kensei
>Try Kensei

Jesus Christ why would anyone play this shitter?

>Playing elimination
>Round 1 the Conq I got paired with runs for a buff
>Chase him, but I'm also a heavy
>As soon as I reach him on the buff near the ledge he grabs me
>Counter it
>All of sudden lag and we're back in the grab and he ledges me
This shit makes me fucking furious. Faggot spammed good fight too when his shitty connection helped him out

>She's fast!!!

aesthetics

Part 1

8 frames
12 frames
18 frames

Hayai!! Masaaka!

I'm terrible with him, im a high level because im trying to get better.

wait what? where did you get that number from? With all the DCing and screwing around in dominion im suprised stats even exist.

>pk does more damage on a heavy than lawbringer does
>tiny pussy arming sword wielded by a skinny whore does more damage than a giant poleaxe wielded by a 7 foot arnie in armor
>pk does more damage with lights in chains
>lawman has huge damage depreciation on all of his attacks in chains
>pk loses 2 damage on light chains lol

it's like every day i find out something new that is bigger bullshit

>fhtracker
You're welcome

didn't wait for it to upload the file fully, ignore that

Part 2

8 frames
7 frames (would be 8, but I didn't even have to wait to swap to the top direction. You could theoretically attack on the 7th frame)
8 frames

It's not you, the devs hate everyone except PK, Warlord, Kensei, and Warden (who take no direction change penalty)

>visually indistinguishable from Orochi

Are you a blind

(OP)
ROLL CALL

All Berserkers report in!

Femserkers post pics :3

>fhtracker
oh thanks. Wish i could see how high a score i could get but a lot of the time i just want to play like a dork.

That's quite a lot of peace she's keeping in her chest.

Kensei gear looks way better

That was so far one of the match I absolutely enjoyed the less.

>(OP) (OP)

faggot detected

I get you man, fhtracker tacks in hero's individual stats so, I main LB and I do my best with him, but when I get bored and want to mess around, I just start practicing and fucking around on other classes

fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/SquattingTurtle/heroes

Wait what are bot assists? How am I #1 in bot assists?

I don't normally look into stats since i play like a fool.

God damn the green and black is so damn sexy, I wish you didn't fucking rep 9 to get it

I've seen the face of god, yet nothing can prepare me for such a trial.

Yes I lost, There was nothing I can do, because "Lagswitches" only help classes that can r1 spam. And this fuck only did top light spam but I couldn't do a shit except get hit or release a single heavy in the time he hit me with 4 top lights.

You know what'd fix this, we should increase damage on heavy for PK but give it a little extra recovery time like LB! Oh and like LB PK now gets third heavy unblockable!

What do you do when the game has become too Easy?

Why on earth would you stay after seeing him lag around like that?

Bleach got really weird after I stopped watching

>Peacekeeper with 108 level of gear
>get revenge if you as much as look in her general direction
>Literally just spam her zone again and again and again and again two shotting people left and right

How can you even enjoy playing like that yourself?

is your urge to quit a match so strong that you can't even imagine him lasting a whole SIX SECONDS?

Can you add those DBZ teleport noises to the actual video of this and upload it somewhere

2 KILLS! DUDE You're soo good man!

Play raider like me instead of just playing pk all day

youtu.be/hvsIrlTZI7k?t=2m50s

>everyone is confused by samurai comeback
>everyone starts conspiracy theories
salt detected

>no anime

youtube.com/watch?v=NBIjkAKgVb4
It isn't impossible to enjoy it DESU
How about this? COOL enough for ya?

Because sometimes he'd actually not lag around like that. I defeated him in Round 1 when he wasn't lagging. I won this round by throwing him onto lava.

Next two round were just 100% Muda. I only stayed because it meant lower Winrate for LB. So maybe one day Ubi will go this hero has 20% WR, maybe we should buff him?

It really did user. Last arc was just . .

I can't imagine him staying for one round, and the entire round seeing the Orochi lag like crazy and losing because of it, and then not wanting to leave.

But in all honesty, when you see someone fucking teleporting around you know that you're not gonna have a good time if you stay

I, for one, welcome our new musclegirl overlords.

I suck at audio/video editing user, but I can upload the round onto YT? so maybe some other user can do it?

Oh shit, what were these comics called? Completely forgot about them.

How is it physically possible to carry that many people as a PK

those are the worst gankers I have ever seen

Asterix and Obelix

If you look close enough at the chat you can see one of them say: 'scrublord pk'
Jesus, not only are they terrible gankers they can't even salt their toxicity right.

How would you dress up your FemRaider wife, user?

She can dress however she damn well pleases

>get hit once
>instantly locked into a seemingly endless unbreakable combo until death

this happens regardless of who im playing and who the enemy is playing, it seems

Where my Knights at? Are we claiming this round in the name of the Lord or what?

Dammit, meant for

you have two options, scream out loud that your opponent is OP

or learn that "seemingly endless" is indeed seemingly and learn to play your class and how to counter your opponent

most people prefer the first choice

people say parrying noboshi is easy

As a lawbringer is this still true? I get locked up and can't seem to switch fast enough.

We'd fucking better, I know I'm halling ass

Every Nobushi starts her combo on your left

Ubisoft will give it to you, it's your turn

not if this season samurai can turn it around.

did you not see that comeback?

Maybe if you idiots figured out how to attack the vikings literally ever.

>implying anything you do in faction war matters

youtube.com/watch?v=ecZXyS02jfs
1. Siege
2. Free for All
3. King of the Hill, MKX Style
4. Capture the Flag.
Which of these is fucking retarded and which of these is an actually cool idea?

KOTH is cool

FFA and CTF are equally retarded

Realize you'll forever suck, still play until you suck slightly less. Hope that you match against fellow sucky player and get to enjoy the game inbetween 10 godlike matches.

>Free for all
Sounds like a mess with Revenge

user you can't just post that without a source

It sort of does.
The faction that wins a round gets 3 scavenger crates, 2nd place gets 2 and third place gets 1, Scavenger crates get you loot, such as armor or weapons, which you can then convert to salvage for upgrading any other weapon/armor piece, allowing you to overall upgrade your character, thus making your character more powerful, resulting in you killing more people, winning more games and getting more War Assets to partake in the Faction War.

It's its own little circle of fuckery that involves you winning and getting loot.

Can I PLEASE just get ONE fair 4v4 match?
I don't like stomping a team like there's no tomorrow, and I don't like being stomped to oblivion
God DAMN

Actually how do you duel anyone as lawbringer?

Now im fighting a conq who can CGB 100%

>bullying spear chucker Valk
I commend you, but at the same time you should really just kill yourself and get a better main.

In the vid he explains they'd have to remove revenge or heavily weaken it's effectiveness.

FFA is dumb because revenge shits on that

KOTH is dumb because everyone will play conq or shugo and MAYBE raider for the football touchdown grab

CTF is dumb because everyone will play super speedy assassins. Oh wait they already do that.

sure, if you really think samurai actually somehow all banded together all at once at the very last second and took everything back instantly

>momojiri ocean

Learn to google search image fag

Momojiri Ocean!!

4v4 will always be unfair for one team, just go for ledge kills if you're severely outgeared or play PK

Meanwhile, on the other end:
>twitch streamer
>'he keeps hitting me with the same moves I'm using'
>random comment
>except he hits you, and you don't.

Am I supposed to be saving the scavenger crates I got from storymode until higher reputation?

youtu.be/2hUN3mnJWLM

>I didn't watch the faction war tutorial till now
All that "the world will change forever after a season ends" stuff sounds interesting, but then again, game's dying at incredibly high speeds

Speaking for myself as a Samurai.

I have no fucking clue how we pulled that off.

At least CTF allows you to have fatties sitting on point while speedy gonzales' can run after each other

Revengeless or at least gearless FFA wouldn't be too bad. Vanilla Revenge takes forever in 2v1.
Pairing up or picking off the weaker opponent would be a lot more common.

Depends if there are ledges in a KOTH game mode or if it would just be one of the houses from Citadel for instance. Trap spam would be unbearable though.

>I have one character at rep 1 as of yesterday
>Not even that good with them
>All of sudden I'm constantly matched with people that are like rep 7 and doing all this shit that I don't even know what to do against
>Half the time now I just unlock and take my hands off the keyboard so it'll end faster

This is possibly the most demoralizing game I've played and I've played a bunch of shitty fighting games with more than one infinite around, I honestly didn't feel anywhere close to as bad getting hit by any of that.

Most likely
I wonder if the world will somehow change every season.

Sounds like you've got a bad case of pineapple Narcissism, don't showcase yourself too much if you want to alleviate these symptoms

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

But how can I NOT suck?

Thanks user!

No need to be a prick about it.
Cropped doujins have like a 5% success rate with google or tineye.
I knew the guy had it from an album download so it would be faster than trying to find it myself.

Like try to find the source on pic related with reverse image search, see if you can do it.

That would probably be fair, Probably.

Revengeless and Gearless FFA would be the more balanced version.

KOTH.
Hundreds of spectators.
Warlord Only.
No items.
No gear.
No revenge.
Final destination.

>Le headbutt viking
>backdash HEADBUTT
>sidestep headbutt requires you to have to know the headbutt is coming before he even uses it or it just resets to neutral cause it STILL HITS YOU

This is the true vortex.

It's getting a nerf don't worry. Shit is way too fast.

>Cropped doujins have like a 5% success rate with google or tineye

This is why it always annoys me when cunts start to blubber about FIND IT YOURSELF ECKS DEE like nigger, this shit will find 100000000 random mango pages or just results of the image being used on various boards here before it ever gives any kind of reliable source, so any time I actually know something I just tell people so autismos get mad about M-MUH SPOONFEEDING too.

youtu.be/tgTm1a4q7gE
The entire duel if you guys are interested.

Oy Senpai, What the fuck did you just say about my main?
I don't have a main desu

Keep playing until you not suck. That's it. That's how I do it.