Interesting cars you have seen yourself recently (pictures of own cars allowed)

Post interesting pics of cars that spiked your curiousity
>Go shopping
>see pic related in the parking ground
>impeccable condition
>didn't take pics of interior

well thats rare.

>More

Rear.

damn that's gorgeous

been a while since Ive seen a ricer

Test

I had a K10 but it looked exactly like this.

Light as fuck car but the 54hp struggled at hills even though it was like 750kg light.
I guess the 3sp autotragic sucked a lot of power off it too.

I've been seeing a Dodge Colt parked on a side road recently on the way home. Thought it was an AE86 or GTS. Turns out it was not an AE86/GTS and was a Dodge Colt instead. They look pretty similar.

Is that in Cracow?
that parking lot seems familiar and so does the car

nevermind
I only looked at the first image

Does a mazda mx-6 count as interesting? I never saw one until the other night when I was walking doggo.

Saw this the other day. Did they sell these in the US?

Damn. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

Place I deliver to once a week, it must be dude from the business next door has a new black Charger Hellcat and I never really liked the new Chargers but goddamn that thing is nice.

They did, but most of them rusted away 30 years ago so the survivors are stupid expensive.
Nice, I need to get the Holden grille and trunk badge kit for mine. Already have the LS3 badge, just need to get around to putting it on.

I never thought badge would make a difference but that car looks much better with Holden badge on it.

Somebody said the first two letters of the VIN mean the thing was built in Australia so idk.

Florida is wierd, you see some cars here that were never sold in the US but FL has a fucked up tag and title system so it's fairly easy to get way with owning an R34 or whatever.

They're all built in Elizabeth, Australia, even the Chevy versions.

Are Commodores that interesting to Americans? This is my daily.

We rarely get anything Australian built at all. So far all we've ever gotten from your manufacturers are the 04-06 Monaro (as the Pontiac GTO), VE Commodores as the Pontiac G8 for 08-09 and as the Chevy Caprice PPV (fleet only) and now VF Commodores as the Chevy SS from 14-17. They didn't sell very many at all, nor have we ever gotten the wagon or Ute, and no Aussie Fords of any kind.

They're fairly rare, it's a niche car with a pretty hefty price tag and not much dealer or aftermarket support here. I'm sure they're a dime a dozen over where you are, kind of like Malibus and Camaros are here, for the shitbox and V8 versions respectively. For some reason the US market doesn't respond well to practical AND fast cars, it's always one or the other.

>thought it was an AE86

That's surprising. I thought there was a bigger market for the Australian vehicles, especially with Holden being GM owned. I can understand the ute and wagon not being exported across however I would've thought the Chevy SS/VF would be more popular than you're describing. I guess it being a largely unknown vehicle the majority just stick to what they know. What price does the SS/VF go for? Top of the range, with all the extras, top out around $65k ausfag dollars.

Now that you mention it, I have seen less and less Commodores and Falcons on the road these days. With the increase in importation of Euro and Asian car, plus rising fuel costs, the days of the daily V8 are sadly diminishing. I guess that's why the new Commodore planned for next year is only going to be a V6.

The MSRP on a 6 speed SS with the only options (sunroof and full size spare) is 66,820 AUD. Auto trans adds 400 more. That's not a bad price for what you get, but the big issue is that people in the US are the worst badgewhores in the world and don't like the idea of paying that much "for a Chevy" even though they could change literally nothing except put a Cadillac badge on the grille for $10k more and people would fall all over themselves to buy one just for the image.

That and there's been zero advertising for the car at all. The only people who know about it are enthusiasts and people who keep up with automotive news.

Don't you mean an
>AE88

This car can be found a lot on ul. Szlak

also, feel invited to Krakowskie Klasyki Nocą (Cracow Classics By Night) meetings if you are around. This Nissan sometimes drops by

not for much longer :'(

>Americans rebadging from Chevy to Holden

I always wondered if people really did this and now I have my answer. Weird.

The one neat thing you get over there is column shift (which is what's in the Caprices we sent over) and finding a column shift is super rare here. They're probably shitty but I always wanted one after seeing them in so many movies.

>nissan
...Scum

Some kind of wild imported Skyline.

Ausfag here. I saw a Chevy Tahoe, which surprised me, so I went on to find out how much they go for around here. It's almost $30,000 for an '02 Tahoe.

Really makes you think about what exotic can mean.

Really makes you think even more considering the previous gen Suburban was sold in Australia as a Holden with the wheel on the correct side.

And what makes you think even more is that the person could've just bought a slightly smaller but infinitely superior Land Cruiser or Patrol instead of this Detroit garbage.

I know, it's bizarre.

Fun fact about the Suburbans here though: to cheaply make it RHD, what they actually did was take the dashboard of the Chevy Blazer which went on sale as RHD earlier and stretch the dash to fit into the Suburban, along with other parts. As a result some it all didn't fit quite right and there were pretty severe criticisms of the interior build quality.

I know about the meets, but where do they take place?

Holy shit. Theres 2005 Tahoe around the block from me for sale for $2000

Not sure if it counts,but I saw a Polaris Slingshot in the parking lot when I was walking into work. I didn't know about it prior and it kinda threw me for a loop with how bizarre it looked

Dont you remember the ford Capri from the 90's? Built in melbourne. Total piece of shit, mx5 killed it

Could someone identify this red rocket for me?

Oh yeah I do remember that one now. Never see them anymore.

>australian cars

This 1987 Toyota van I did an alignment on.
It's 4wd with a 5 speed manual and feels really weird to drive because you sit directly over the front axle and the wheelbase is hilariously short.

Saw this at the local petrol station a couple months ago

Ford Probe?

There's this pearlcoat blue one for sale when I drive by every day on my way to work. I've honestly never seen one on my life.

Would it be worth the buy?

I always thought those looked neat when i was young.

used to be Tauron Arena and Kopiec Kosciuszki

this season, the first meeting is on Thursday 4th May, 8 pm, ul. Domagaly 15 - parking lot at Go Karting center

I see them quite a bit (Ausfag though) so I'm not sure how rare they are in the US. They're also based off the Mazda 626.

It's also FWD unfortunately.

So, what exactly is this?