Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently there's an xbox club called Battlefield General. That's all I know

>Discord
vocaroo.com/i/s1rpW8KRCY8A (embed)
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEpoyI99PMI
youtube.com/watch?v=pN3BYTv5YLA
youtu.be/43FXaG1x5Ac?t=9m12s
youtu.be/rX-3b1DK-4s
youtube.com/watch?v=WC1DLT1s_hw
youtu.be/AEMkKdj8VYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never played ops yet, but Soy Sauce CQ is literally tanks, tanks, and more tanks. And planes too, in case there wasn't enough tanks for you

On top of vehicles everywhere, poor vehicle choices make it even worse. I've seen a team where 3/4 of their starting tanks were the FT-17, so you can how the match started for them. And nobody runs Bomber even though that map is heaven for knocking out armor and mass infantry murder with the gunner, faggots just pick Trench Fighters or Ground Support planes to farm infantry and completely leave tanks alone

Red pill me on RSC

>Why does everyone seem to cry about Soissons?
haven't played operations mode but 4 tanks on each side is fucking turbo aids. and with invincible planes on top of that the map is pure cancer

there is no red pill, all TSNP weapons suck

Has a pretty good 2-hit kill range, but fucking retarded nasty ass visual recoil that gets even worse when you're shot at

Learn to use the Selb M1916 Marksman & Auto Revolver combo instead

In the Soissons part of Beyond the Marne, attackers get SIX tanks. The defenders get at least one, too.

Anyone know of where those big arty guns for the DLC are supposedly placed? I've been wanting to try one out but I don't know where they are much less what they look like.

They get 6 only when the map starts, after that they get 4

>tfw we will never get a battlefield without planes
>tw there is no server up right now titled "no planes"
what are some gamemodes that don't have planes?
I hate planes and the people flying them so much it's unhealthy

they're on operations and frontlines gamemodes, for the defenders at objective B usually

Is it bad that I'm fucking pissed that Battlefield Hardline died on /bfg/ in a couple of weeks? Now something far worse comes out, and /bfg/ talks about it ever since. Fucking cringed.

The standard infantry only modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, and War Pigeons. Former two have Elite Sentry kits though for some stupid fucking reason, so I avoid those now like the plague

Frontlines (DLC exclusive) is the new Infantry Only hotness, basically 16v16 Conquest/Rush hybrid. No elites, no vehicles except Calvary on 2/4 maps which is fine because Calvary isn't actually retarded

Hardline was dead on arrival, nobody wanted it, nobody asked for it.
the game is painfully average and i feel robbed after spending $20 on it.

I remember when hardline came out. I was working in the countryside with no internet so I postponed buying it. when I came back after a week all my friends who bought it were back to playing bf4.
to be honest, I don't think I've met a single person who liked hardline

Was it added to all maps or just the DLC?

>Finally done with the 20 mp18 headshots assignment

thank fucking jesus

DICE doesn't even play their game

>medic revives the guy
>panic switch aim between the two, trying to headshot them both, kill neither

>has the best combat since BF:BC2
>has some of the best gun selection in the history of Battlefield
>don't have to deal with Anti-tank jets like the warthog fucking killing everyone all the time like in BF4, even though I like the Stealth Jets
>first Battlefield to have maps that take mainly in the United States, ie Miami and Los Angeles
>best music in any First Person Shooter, even better than GTA V
>better graphics than BF4
>better sounds than BF4
>faster gameplay than BF4 not counting Warthog shit
>zipline and grappling hook (made in Sweden)
>snipers don't take 2 shots to fucking kill someone all the time, still you could just use the Scout Elite and score easy headshots
>above average DLC for a Battlefield game
>has more interesting game mods than any Battlefield game
>pick-up weapons aren't overpowered as fuck
>environmental destruction don't completely destroy the game like in Siege of Shanghai while also being far better
>cool easter eggs
>small firearms can damage vehicles, including helicopters
>good currency system
>and better hit detection
I can keep on fucking going, just try me.

Why didn't they just Call BF1 "Battlefield 1918"

>tfw 150 minute frontlines
Fucking hell that was draining. I got a massive headache from it too.

>I can keep on fucking going, just try me.

It wasn't a battlefield game. No open wide maps, no tanks, no serious air game.. Unappealing to most BF players. They should have released it as a seperate game.

I dont get the point of the mode

16 vs 16 is fucking stupid

Agreed. Why 16 too? There's always one person out of the squad which is pretty fucking silly

Because there never was a bf1 (1942 was first) and its world war one. Also apparently sponsorsheckels from xbox one. But the last bit is a rumor..

They should fucking scale the squads.. They should have from the start. Literally the first 16v16 test game should have made it obvious it needs 4 man squads..

>has more interesting game mods than any Battlefield game
this.

Heist was so much fun, admittedly i never actually played hardline for much more than the beta but that was such fun and tense and loved the verticallity of going up a building and zipplining and then parachuting to catch the robbers.

and then the speeding around in the cars with the money bag being chased.

so much fun.

but

i think is what most peoples problems were, a battlefield game that wasn't set in the military

>They should have released it as a seperate game.

except they did

is this bait, almost everything you said is either a personal preference or flat out lie
>best gunplay
bf4 had that and im not sure how dice managed to pull that off consediring gunplay isn't battlefield's strongest suit.
>i don't like to deal with underpowerd jets that barely pose a threat to ground troops
noted
>better graphics, sounds etc..
not gonna even argue with that.
>faster gameplay means better
if anything, battlefield is at its best when its a bit more slower paced..
>environmental destruction don't completely destroy the game like in Siege of Shanghai while also being far better
and this is where i stop, siege of shanghai was barely even destructible, it didn't even have rubble destruction
what on earth are you on about?

Whats the best soundtrack and why is it Flight School ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QEpoyI99PMI

>mfw trying to get headshots done with the mp18 for the ribbley robbley
THIS IS HORRIBLE

and people say COD spawns suck

BF4 together with BF1 have the worst gunplay in the history of the BF franchise. BF3 was the highest point in the series when it comes to gunplay.

ah yes, that silky smooth 15hz tickrate gunplay. how could other bf games even compete?

explain

isn't BF4 just a copy of BF3 ?

For the headshot requirement does it have to be a killshot or do I only need to wound the head?

The new end of round theme is goat youtube.com/watch?v=pN3BYTv5YLA

Nope, serious rebalancing of gun mechanics. BF4 had a ridiculous loss of accuracy during long bursts, much less accurate tap firing, plus all around less damage on guns. Essentially a precursor of the "gun balance" in BF1, trying to force guns into certain engagement distances and longer TTK.

everything in your post pretty much says "I should really be playing call of duty instead of battlefield"

is the zombie room on fort vaux still there

Killshot. Have fun.

good buildup tension, good soundtrack at the end but not really a victory soundtrack.

Needs to be a kill via headshot. The MP18 optical isn't really a bad gun, but permanently forcing headshots will only frustrate you, so go for it only when you surprise someone.

Thanks.

F-fuck

they are trying to make everybody forget pre BC2 Battlefields existed. Watch the next game be called Battlefield 2

youtu.be/43FXaG1x5Ac?t=9m12s
That track on Verdun always gives me goosebumps

This is the best rendition of the Battlefield theme across the series:

youtu.be/rX-3b1DK-4s

FUCKING AIRCHAVS THIS IS SO RETARDED NOTHING BUT OTHER PLANES CAN POSE A THREAT TO THEM FUCK THIS SHIT

Haven't played bf1 since first month of release

Have they balanced this shit yet?

AA really is completely fucking useless now. I hate airfags so goddamn much, they have been a real plague since BF3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Have they balanced this shit?
HA
HAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>spawn
>get blown up by plane
>be running to objective
>get blown up by plane
>be standing still
>get blown up by plane

>balance
desu i don't know what everyone's problem is, imo every gun is overpowered and normal mode is like hardcore, unlike COD where playing hardcore was a must for me, people die in a few bullets with whatever gun you're using

What do you mean? They rebalanced some of the guns and grenades at least

>people die in a few bullets with whatever gun you're using

Are we even playing the same game? Aside from bolt action rifles and the automatico, all guns in this game have an absurdly long TTK. Especially compared to BF4.

>automatico
>few bullets

Is the DLC worth it? I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.

Automatico kills fast, that was the point autistico

might as well buy a new game for the price of the season pass

>not being able to handle the bantz

>Pilot goes 71-0 uncontested
>killed 3 times by said pilot
>still topped the score board
Fuck me maybe I should learn to fly, fuck this boots on the ground bullshit.

If you like Operations then I'd say go for it, because bot hare really fun.
Also the new guns are neat.

I wonder what Russia will get that carries over to the base game, like the St.-Chamond?

Tsar tank will be a behemoth, so it would probably be some kind of plane, armoured car, or cavalry.

Cavalry lance probably. Russia didn't really have that many domestic designs during WW1

They have some flying boats, but I think that would be more suitable for the amphibious expansion.

the dlc tank can be used on vanilla maps?

SUPER AIRCHAVS TAKE 'EM DOWN

WATCH THOSE ATTACK PLANES

Yes.

Really stimulates the prefrontal cortex of poorfags.

The RSC is rubbish. The Autoloading 8 factory is better honestly

Anyone used the new shotgun yet?
Is it just a gun in between the Model 10 and M97?

Please let pic related be the Apocalypse DLC

>New report emblem feature
>Can't see the emblem on console at the end of the game
>Can only see it when you are killed by them.
I wish there was an option to use my emblem over my crappy account picture.

It can oneshot a full health player, but you need to hit them with all pellets. Imo it's not worth using over the M10

Fewer projectiles but more damage each projectile so basically you need to be more accurate to oneshot but you can oneshot a longer distance.
Some YouTube homo called it a """""skill""""" shotgun but that's of course a load of horse shit. There is no such thing as a skill shitgun except for maybe the slug (and that's a big maybe after the buff)

Slug is definitely the best shotgun. but it still isn't very skilled intensive. Its got a tiny hipfire window and a great 1 shot range after the buff.

Apocalypse DLC will be Air Superiority mode, with a twist: limited plane slots, and everyone else spawns on the ground without weapons

I don't get why people even keep asking for Air Superiority. It's always been shit in Battlefield. In BF1 it'd be just Bomber Killers and Dogfighters

So how do you even kill aircucks now?

get into a plane before the guy with the computer decked out to load into the game first and dogfight them

bomber killer outturns the trench cucks

By hoping your pilots bother to go after enemy ones or sitting in an artillery truck for half an hour.

Dogfight or make sure its your friend on the vent for the other team because AA isn't going to help you anymore.

Get a friend
Take MG15s
Remove airchavs

Its says something when a team game can become a one man game with the help of a trench fighter. Remove teamwork

MG 15 Suppressives

ribeyrolles is absolutely savage

IF I SEE ANOTHER FUCKING AIRPLANE AGAIN

are you going to explode?

What is webm size limit here?

aa truck kills them good. not sure what all the complaints are when you have an easy to use hard counter right there

EROBERN DAS ZIEL!

3mb in 2017, seriously?

blame moot

>not youtube.com/watch?v=WC1DLT1s_hw

What?

It should have been this
youtu.be/AEMkKdj8VYM

>grenade spam is worse than ever before
>airchavs are going on 100+ killstreaks
>some maps are horribly balanced for certain teams
Great job listening to community feedback Dice.

B-b-but...Symthic balancing.

Page 10.

Anyone else but me always have trouble remembering map names and/or gun names? I have maybe a third of them down and I've been playing for ~200 hours.