Golden Worlds Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y

Touring the Tempest
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVzG6L5px8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtu.be/pun63igcEBQ

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=318QozVlibY
youtube.com/watch?v=f74dZYPbtoc
youtube.com/watch?v=nkCwNprq9rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Previous Thread
>

Post Shepards.

Shit animations

so here's the main menu music

could use more synth and less stereotypical dramatic movie music sound but that's just my opinion

>less stereotypical dramatic movie music

Every bit of music I've heard from this game has had this problem. Don't have much hope for it.

NOOT NOOT

PeePoo is a mouth breather.

Good doggo

how do Angara put these helmets on?

Did they block out other dialogue options or are we fucking seriously only stuck with two? Because if it's the latter that's complete bullshit.

They haven't fixed this since the demo and it's still in the game.

>non-Vanguards excited over the jumpjets
Don't get me wrong I think it's a great addition, easily going to make combat WAY more fun for EVERYONE but it makes me chuckle to think that it took this long for everyone else to catch up to the mobility of a Vanguard.

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

>female
Not with those broad fucking shoulders. Idiotic design.

Vanguards are a meme class. Everyone else is just getting a taste of the one thing that makes it stand out from others.

Pussies

#
Interesting tid bit, cartels make fucking bank off of flying old cargo planes from South America to Africa loaded with drugs which are then transported up and across the Mediterranean to Europe. They then charge refugees and migrants cash for rides back to South America where they then either make the trek north to America or are essentially enslaved by the cartels to work for them making cocaine and the like.

Even more interesting, part of the European drug trade involves either paying off or selling directly to the local African groups, primarily rebels such as Boko Haram. That's right, your nose candy helps fund Boko Haram. And not just them, damn near every rebel group even remotely near these airfields or transport routes gets a little taste.

So go ahead and boohoo about how mean ol' America has destabilized Mexico. The Cartels are crazy, but they aren't kidnapping girls, strapping bombs to them and sending them into crowded markets. Europe, on the other hand, is helping to fund all the horrible shit African warlords with added jihadist bullshit on top.

And that's why I never give a flying monkey fuck about a thing any European has to say about anything. On every single issue, they're wrong and usually doing something far worse than what they accuse other people of.

So was the Josephine on Inquisition.
She never shut her mouth.

Vanguard is the best class in ME.
It was alright in ME1 where it got access to shotguns which made it better than Adept.
They made it really powerful in ME2 where you got Charge, allowing you to go anywhere that an enemy may be (guy on a ledge? You're on the ledge now) and really bring your shotguns to bear.
Vanguard was stronger than ever in ME3, with the addition of NOVA.
I'm personally looking forward to rocking a Vanguard profile in ME:A.

Gee user, it's almost like aliens might have different biology that includes non human like traits.

Kallo is a good boy!!

This if retail game footage.

You basically 9/10 times just have (emotional) and (logical) so you have the option of saying the same thing as Nathan Drake or Shephard,

>1 rad = 0.01 Gy = 0.01 J/kg
>25 rad: lowest dose to cause clinically observable blood changes

Good space doggo.

>alarmist pol nonsense
pol pls

Forgot to add, why does this affect the nomad at all?

STOP REPLYING TO IT FOR FUCK's

>I don't like facing reality and politics scare me, p-please go back to /pol/
Every time.

You supid fuck, they didn't get the (you)s they were looking for last thread so they reposted it here. And you have it to them. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Yeah, Vanguard is pretty much the class version of Liara. All the redditors and devs like it so it never gets the nerf bat.

Dear god what was I thinking 10 years ago with that black lipstick ...

But I'm definitely gonna miss her.

That's fine. Still looks stupid. Like how the Krogan, Salarian, Quarian and Angarian all have goat legs because that's enough to be "alien" in the Mass Effect universe.

You misspelled Sentinel, my good man. You have a viable tool for every situation, can form a strategy and form Biotic/Tech explosions for ever encounter on top of Armor that grants additional protection. It's the class for the player that can't trust his allies to get the job done. The Batman class. Works well both on it's own and with contributions from others. Versatility in it's purest form.

Don't get me wrong--Vanguards are fun as shit. I chose that class on a whim in ME2. Nova really upped the ante in ME3 but, man, I couldn't play that glass cannon class correctly to save my life.

Because they have to set a precedent for Vetra covertly strapping thousands of Bananas to the hull of the Asari ark, undetectable by all known tamper sensors.

>Bioware fan girls getting excited with the rumours of an English squad mate
>Turns out to be a London coon
>Never here a peep about him again

Are we looking at Jacob 2.0 with even worse VA edition?

>I don't like the truth

None of that was political. It's about as political as talking about the rain forest shrinking or a snowstorm or that there are cartels in mexico. It's actively what's happening. But europoors can't handle that their need for drugs is fueling far worse human suffering than Americans could ever drean of inflicting. And trust me, we're a vicious lot already, I mean for fuck's sake, it's tradition to buy a son a rifle when he's a teenager so he can go hunting and learn how to shoot people if he needs to defend himself (or fight the government).

> That's fine. Still looks stupid. Like how the Krogan, Salarian, Quarian and Angarian all have goat legs because that's enough to be "alien" in the Mass Effect universe.

or everyone except humans has three fingers. drives me nuts.

Are any of you people actually looking forward to this game?

Sentinel is the retard proof class.

This truly is Red Dwarf: The video game

I like drell fingers, full five set with the webbing between middle and index, it's unique.

>plays Sentinel
>I couldn't play that glass cannon class correctly to save my life.
Ahahaha, at least I truly see.

oh boi

I am, doesn't mean i will stop shit posting about it though.

I'm disappointed.

Hah! Yeah, that too. No no, having three unnaturally strong digits is more than enough to translate to "alien". In fact let's make most of the fucking alien species have three digit hands.

Retard proof is the Soldier. Not knocking it, though. Wasn't there a survey about something like 80% of players in ME2 went Soldier?

I forgot about Drell. They have cool hands.

This is also still in the game. That ESRB thing is nonsense.

Can they fix shit animations via patch?

I'm looking forward to glitch/bugs/animation compilation videos, memes and manslayer poops.

I would see people online Charging and Novaing and never getting into a position where they would get fucked by the enemy. I'd do it but more often than not I'd get caught eventually. Led me to believe I was doing something wrong. Never completed my Insanity run.

We'll bang, okay?

Yep. Or worse. Honestly, is it really that bad to have just a couple of normal white characters? I'm not even saying they have to replace current ones or anything, just...if you're gonna have an Englishman, he needs to be fucking English. Like if you're going to have a Native American, people would be slightly fucking pissed if some blonde dude ran around calling himself Sitting Bull. Sure, he's technically American and a Native, but it's bullshit and we all know it.

Animation errors yeah. I don't see why not.

Yeah, but it won't be for a while if ever.

New Multiplayer character has been announced.

I think it looks pretty rad. Reminds me of Black Manta from the DC Comics.

They imported all of their shit from the OT/Unreal Engine directly into Frostbite instead of reworking it for Frostbite like they should have. They saved themselves on the up front work but completely fucked their production pipeline. Until their managers get their heads out of their asses and do it all from the ground up the animations, models, rigging are all going to look 'off'... none of these problems are in BF or any other EA game that bothers to do the technical work.

Everything about that thing is retarded. How do you get that helmet on.

It would have to be like one of those vacuum bags where you suck all the air out of it for it to fit on the tenacles like that.

How the fuck do they see?

Jacob was a cardboard character. Strict, disciplined and objective minded. He worked as a character because he didn't share any "quirks" that other characters exhibited. In the midst, however, BioWare forgot to properly equip him with a personality that could stir something in a player beyond sheer apathy.

Liam appears to be really talkative. I've heard him described as the "heart" of the team. He's not bad. I dig him. So far. From the footage we've seen.

The text logs on the Tempest have got me tentatively interested in the interactions between the crew mates, and Red Dwarf is going to be the high standard I compare it to for petty stuck in a spaceship bullshit.

Inquisition still has glitched/see through character models with certain armors and broken quest lines.
Bioware don't fix shit.

Please tell me this is not true. Because it is enough retarded for Biojews to do it.

probably will not get to romance, but he will still be best boy

Terribly!

>mfw they put clothes on Avina in ME:A

just nova cancel dude lmao

We already have weapons that collapse way down, there's no reason that a helmet couldn't be extended for putting it on then contract for a tight fit.

Why does Sara look so confused in every pic?

In terms of personality Liam is already better than worthless shits Jacob and Kaiden.

Fangirls just don't want to romance a black dude. But it goes deeper than that, girls and gay dudes have the same desire. They want to romance an alien husbando.

Don't believe me? Look at allllll the Garrus/Femshep art out there on tumblr/deviantart now compare that to Femshep/Jacob and Femshep/Kaiden (if you can find any)

Because the model they face capped had too much botox for expressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=f74dZYPbtoc

And another thing that makes Liam much better than Jacob?

No Daddy Issues.

>not remixed with All Star

Half assed meme/10, try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=nkCwNprq9rs

Did you guys notice that you can't damage the kett when they're still in the shuttle on their air drop?

>ywn fling cerberus troops out of their open shuttle doors using biotics in ME:A

Yes.
MP here looks more fun than ME3MP, I'm looking forward to exploring worlds, Characters excluding PB & Gil interest me and there's 4 different Alien Husbandos in there for me to fawn over.

Also a bit of this. The Animations are terrible to the point of being hilarious and if it can be fixed (it won't) fucking fix that shit.

But for now shitposting.

15 minutes of the menu music.

Yeah, I saw it. That was one of the more incredibly stupid things about the gameplay beyond the stupid A.I. partner pathing and the player being absolute shit.

English people don't even like London niggers, what possessed them to make one a squad mate is beyond me.

>MP here looks more fun than ME3MP

One thing that has me interested in this MP is that the matches seem to be shorter. Really blasted my ass how often the matches would go on forever with shitty teams and then end up with a bunch of host switching as people left in ME3.

I miss his scarred up face.
Now he just reminds me a Travolta.

>the way the ships moves
>the way the troops aren't even animated

It's going to be worse than dai, isn't it?

So is Vetra bi or what?

>Femshep/Kaiden (if you can find any)
There's shitload of that m8

Looks like it, they way they were all just standing still lined up there. I remember in the genophage mission when the cerberus ships would try their drops you could severely fuck them up with singularity / warp detonation. That shit was fun.

Like a reviewer said, Andromeda isn't BioWare making up for ME3 or trying to innovate something new and fresh to the series. It's largely by the numbers. It's just another ME game. You have to take for what you will.

The CC being absolute shit doesn't make me excited by that multiplayer tho.

>the way eyes flick behind your skull for a split second.

>click! whirrr....

Fucking robots.

>the way your arms go limp when idling.

I swear to god if everyone turns out to be robots and this was long-con marketing I will forgive Bioware for a lot of their bullshit.

That facepanit looks so fucking stupid with that pajama

I fucking hate LP mentality. There's literally no reason for me to look at you react.

Oh, same here. The Andromeda was overtaken by A.I. that infiltrated, assumed identities, roles and spent the last six centuries mimicking human behavior for invasion reasons or something.

Looks like Tiran is about to take her hands.

So does the walking animation. She walks stiff and robotic. The Turian looks like it's fighting from falling over backwards. Fucking BioWare.

>Reminds me of Black Manta from the DC Comics.

a bit, or 4-LOM from Star Wars maybe

wtf

Turians had better idle stances and hand shaking animations in the OT. How is this possiblu?

>Fangirls just don't want to romance a black dude

gril here. I find him really good looking, pretty sure he's mixed. ot usually into dindu's.

Inspite of everything showing that the game is going to be complete and utter ass, I'm still excited for the game and want to get it.

I just Mass Effect to be good again...

sounds a bit bland and boring (it's the piano's fault). It does go a bit towards Western music though, probably the intended effect