youtube.com/watch?v=oOuULh2V4LU
strawpoll.me/12536071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zarya is _____

>including the discord

orisa is a mistake

Tracer's smug!

the best!

>hiding behind muh golds rather than prioritising getting rid of threats to your team

Last I checked medals don't win games.

ne1 else on pc have women send you friend requests?
Flirting and sending s?
I really like it

What's a quick way to kill myself? I lost 4 games in a row. I was around 3400 now 3200. My teams are so bad I can't take it. The constant switching and not grouping up. I just want to die

>was 4120
>about to lose masters
There is nothing to do really, just trolling teams mostly

At this point I'm not sure whether it's discordfags or waifufags who keep making early threads. But both should kill self

Sending hearts*

>person doing the most killing should switch characters to deal with a single threat
>not the genji being useless trying to 1v6
>not the rein that keeps charging in
>not the zen that isn't discording for shit
>not the roadhog who actually did end the match with more damage done than me but that's it, he's cool
>not the lucio who was also doing a good job, he was skating everywhere and held one point for almost a minute nearly by himself

Any Mercy mains here? This might sound odd, but... I need healing!

When doomfist drops who are the creepies going to ship him with?

>post male hero for gay interaction
>post female hero for hetero interaction
>post omnic for hot omnic dickings

If that single threat is fucking you over, yes, you should switch.
It's not like Junkrat is the only one who can kill. If you can kill with him, you can kill with somebody who isn't useless against flying targets.

"women"

Nobody reads op anyway

>ywn cuddle with this

Why even continue with life?

If I could aim I'd be playing 76, mate. It's a team game, I should not literally need to have the skills to cover every situation alone. One of the 5 other people on my team should have been able to change. I can mercy, I can winston, I can sym, I can rat or pharah. Any one of the other roles could have swapped and I'd have stepped into their place just fine, but they didn't. They kept yelling at the person doing the most work when it came to keeping 5 of the 6 people on the enemy team off the point to switch and deal with that last remaining person.

for hugs

>He gets silver damage as Junkrat
>His team is losing to a Pharah
>He refuses to switch
>He thinks he isn't the problem

Am I shadow banned anons?

You're banned from using reaper?

>players are still allowed to leave during last 5 meters of the payload or overtime
>matchmaking will still thrust you into the vacant spot despite you not even having enough time to pick a character before DEFEAT
When will this end.

when you stop playing quickplay aka normie central

If you can't play a Pharah counter, then you're right, you shouldn't switch. Although you should've offered to change places with someone who could.

>wipe out team in first 15 seconds
>1 guy leaves
>matchdoesn'tcountanymorelol.fuckyou

thanks

Allowing them to leave is okay, but why force other people to join? Blizzard could make a system where people could opt out of backfilling, but at the same time they'd be forced to finish matches.

Understood

you should be allowed to opt out of backfilling, with bonus EXP/some other reward for playing a backfilled match.

>Keep booping Mei off ledges as Pharah
>She switches to Widow
>She can't aim at all and I just rocket her to death repeatedly

There is bonus exp for backfilling already. You can opt out, it's called comp.

acknowledged

it's ridiculous how many """"mercy mains"""" are seemingly completely clueless of the fact that often it can be the correct play to use res even for just 1 or 2 heroes to keep up your team's tempo

I use QP to warm up and play heroes I suck at. I'm not going to go into competitive mode as Widow with barely 40% scoped accuracy.

Unless you learn to aim instead of playing the victim this is gonna be a recurring problem for you.

>get thrown into comp skirmish
>pick mercy because never use her
>d.va sees me
>Hello
>d.va does the heart emote
>then giggle, love d.va
>flies around me in circles
>keeps spamming love d.va

Is this love?

cute!

It's amazing how many bad players save their ults for enough pushes to probably get two more.

>comp is also for casuals who just don't want to backfill.

Well, that explains a lot actually.

I'm not mad we lost to a pharah, I'm mad that everyone on my team immediately focus fired the junkrat to be the one who needs to go soldier or widow to shoot her down, especially when said junkrat is doing their job and killing everyone on the enemy team who ISN'T pharah.

This

You're bad, stop blaming your team

I have the sudden urge to donate $1000 to Hana

>Shadow step is instant
>Wrath form is cancellable
Is reaper viable now?

>we have genji/ reaper as dps
>genji is getting picks, so we ask reaper to switch to something with more range
>"my ultimate (death blossom) is ready!"
>well ok just use your ult then switch
>"understood"
>he never uses it

It's because Junkrat blows and there isn't a scoreboard. And having a player that Pharah can just ignore really sucks for dealing with Pharah.

Get over it because you are wrong. The junkrat should switch.

Keep in mind that he has to compete against Roadhog

>instant shadowstep in middle of the team
>DIE DIE DIE

I do that a lot with Pharah. Just never seems like a good, save opportunity to use it.

But I'm a bad Pharah, so, yeah.

>I should not literally need to have the skills to cover every situation alone.
1. When in doubt add "literally" to a functioning sentence
2. Yes you should have the skills to cover every situation alone. You are SOLO QUEUING. If you can't cover every situation you are asking to lose.

Stop being butthurt, nobody cares about your feelings or opinions on this board. Your junkrat play is mediocre

What those skins will be?

safe*
I can't English.

I used to have 60% accuracy on Hanzo, I hadn't played him in the last 2 months and went to play him today and only got 10% accuracy.

What went wrong?

>tfw never fucking ever play Widowmaker
>mfw Im gonna get the skins anyway

as long as Roadhog can do his job easier, safer, longer, and more effectively while also countering him, he's always going to struggle.

>with Pharah
Is sometimes acceptable with Pharah and McCree, since their ults are so bad. Try and combo with a sound barrier, grav or earth shatter, though.

>OW coaching series on youtube
>bronze hanzo who can land more shots than someone in bronze should be capable of, i.e. gets more non-scatter kills than scatter kills
>ends up jumping CQC with the enemy rein more than necessary
>entire comment feed accusing him of smurfing and just sending gameplay to feel good
youtube.com/watch?v=oOuULh2V4LU
what is it owg?

His positioning is awful and he dies more than he should. I doubt he was just pretending to be retarded.

I'll let you know when I care.

They need to change Winston's head hitbox back to what it was. There's a huge fucking resurgence of Winston shitters even in competitive right now and he's gone from being a niche dive comp pick to 'yeah you can pretty much just run at anyone now because your head hitbox is unfairly the size of fucking Ana's now while heroes like Dva get to suffer

>I dont play comp a lot or try to win because I play in tournaments xddd

Pre-blue Amélie and young McCree

D.va is made to suffer

>what is it owg?
A player who doesn't understand the value of his in-game life, the risks of close-range combat for a sniper, and positions himself in worst places imaginable.

I wouldn't say he's bronze level (although you have to keep in mind that he's playing against other bronze players, so they also suck at positioning, dodging, etc.), but he's not a smurf of a high-level competitive player, either.

>Be Winston
>Self identify as a human
>Human women would be disgusted by your monkey dick
>Your love interest becomes a carpet muncher

excuse my noob :)

>put shrike skin on ana
>get shit on by enemy flankers 500% more often

Talon Tracer when?

Truly based.

Your team was a bunch of retards and anybody thinks Junkrat is a must switch is a retard too.

I've seen Genjis kill Pharahs if they actually try instead of going for epic flank kills that are totally unnecessary in the situation. Zenyatta also should have been Discording her shit every single time.

So yeah, they were fucking idiots for giving you shit. That being said, Pharah is such an annoying unbalanced part of this game, and nobody else is even going to acknowledge her presence, then for the sake of your own win, you have to switch and give it a go. It's better than ending with golds, retards in your ear, and a loss.

>put on a mask with no eye holes
>get rekt
Checks out.

April Fools as a funny joke that gives Winston a heart attack I wish

well shit... nevermind, it's trash...

I like Efi.

D.Va is made to suffer my unrelenting love!

Post sluts

[Your main]

You have to fug your least played hero.
How does it go?

Where were you when moonmoon revealed himself as a cuck?

no! My main is pure! OwO

>widowmaker
n i c e

Hanzo be gentle pls

My mistake

>Genji

Eh I'm bi so it's ok.

>Genji

:(

It's time to settle this once and for all

Who is best waifu?

strawpoll.me/12536071