What is Veeky Forumss opinion on motorcycle clubs?

what is Veeky Forumss opinion on motorcycle clubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDUZYH6J_CI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCL131ClxRA
rideapart.com/articles/five-great-bikes-that-are-made-india
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're all accountants, dentists or IT managers having a midlife crisis in this country.

kind of obnoxious
at least the way they ride

the only time I've ever seen one and thought it was interesting were a bunch of black guys riding harleys

fags

Fat fucks, married to bitch wives with shitty kids and this is the last, sad little vestige of their manhood they have left. Biggest loser posers on the road.

I killed the man once. Said he knew who I was.
You see, I'm a lone wolf. I ride solo, live by my own rules.
My pack of lobos, they
Nigger nigger nigger nigger goodnigbt

loud, obnoxious faggots.

Im from california and know vagos and hells angels members. Most are blue collar not white collar. 99% are as u said... 1% er clubs are not

Theres three types of clubs imo

>riding group on facebook, meet up for group rides and coffee
Whatevers, its just for meeting people and bullshitting. Ill go to their meets sometimes, its just cool seeing a couple hundred bikes at once.
>1% motorcycle clubs
Dont really care. The HA running a near monopoly on coke in canada probably keeps the streets safer if anything.
>the "other" motorcycle clubs, have badges and names but are not 1%
Fucking laughable. Dentists and IT guys trying to look tough.

>neo nazi gangs
Kill 'em all
>1%ers
Businessmen who are also psychotic. Don't anger them, do appropriate business with them, but do absolutely not get close to them or befriend them. Do not join the biker club of a construction company. Someone there will be a 1%er and use it as a way to recruit.
>old guys who just ride
Completely harmless. Befriend, wave to, attend local bike meets organized by them. Almost always a boring group ride, but they take group safety seriously and never leave people behind.
>young guys, stunters, wannabe hooligans and street racers
Barbarians with no modern outlet other than motorcycles. Be guarded when talking personally, but when riding with them, don't ride beyond your comfort level. You don't have to prove anything to people like this.

They seem to be all based around cruisers because it's apparently really hard to customise a sport bike.

Sounds boring to me. I want to go fast, not cruise through town in a pack of slow bikes.

This has to be the dumbest thing ...

youtube.com/watch?v=tDUZYH6J_CI

fags

I used to hang out around a 1%er MC in Florida. Ask me anything.

In summary its not all old guys anymore. Its all full of alcoholic assholes though. MCs are not really about motorcycles but about the dive bar scene. Lame BBQs at the clubhouse, fights, domestic beer, skanky 40 year old drug addict women, ect.
Many of them were very intelligent but almost all were losers in society and resented the fuck out of the world anf they band together into a bubble. These werw not laywers and dentists or fat ass Marine Corps vets but part time construction workers, road crews, drug dealers, low lives.

Its really kinda sad. Also I never liked cruisers.

1%er
>pretty bad ass but a rough life. You WILL end up in prison or dead
Everything else
>faggots doing faggot stuff with faggots

are they still attack people at bars and on the streets in this CCTV era?

>I never liked cruisers
As a guy who has owned all gambit of bikes, you're missing out. Nothing like hopping on a cruiser and taking it to lunch and then a bar. Sport bikes are fun. Dirt bikes are a blast. Cafes are hate/love. Enduros are all business. But a fucking cruiser is great.

>inb4 irrational Harley hatred
Try to ride a cross bones if you can find one.

I'm a dualsport enduro guy. I can't stand the idea of not being able to stand on the pegs. I rode a couple (friends) Harelys and I get it, I really do. They pull strong from a redlight, they look and sound the part, they're comfy, apehangers are GOAT for comfy. Still not for me.

cruisers are great until you go over 60mph

What year do you think this is? I used to cruise my soft tail at 100+ all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCL131ClxRA

Yeah, and no, You have to provoke them somehow, This is harder than you might think if you are not in that subculture world. If you are perceived to be in their realm, absolutely it's easy to get your shit fucked up if you say something disrespectful.

They have a keen sense for disrespect and like I said they are not stupid. I said an off-hand remark under my breath with a metaphor involving the word 'serf' and referring to the bartender aand before I knew it I was tackled and punched in the head twice. That said I was a dirty dive bar regular and riding a kawasaki didn't help

. If I was dipship from out of town and said something ridiciously or I was a nigger on a Harley in a club, or a fat ass Veteran bike club, or anything besides a bar regular with a sturdy chin and everything, I'd never be touched. I'd probably be confronted with lawyer speak.

Well, and that depends too. They will kick your ass if they want to. They kick the asses of people that won't call the cops, basically. They have a keen sense for it. A lot of people around these MC folks give them more respect than they really deserve, but they will fight you for that respect.

Oh if you ever run into MC guys wearing colors never say or mention the name of their club or ANY OTHER CLUB.

Its disrespectful to talk about a club using their actual name, even if it's another club and you are speaking badly of them. If you do not know specific people from said club, you will instantlly be subject to their bylaws and probably be punched in the mouth.

Always be indirect. 'Your club' "This other fuckin club' ect.

>Dont really care. The HA running a near monopoly on coke in canada probably keeps the streets safer if anything.

They really do. Killing native welfare trash is basically their part time job.

stolen valor MC edition

I would join a club based on repairing and modifying bikes, as everyone there would ride something interesting instead of a flhstcsfsgds ultra road electra rod 1100ci sportster that gets serviced by a dealer, and group rides would probably be track days just because of all the bikes made into non-road-legal art/race bikes.

To be fair, all those MCs fix their own bikes or their MC owns a repair shop. My club does so, I get only half-off labor prices for repair, it's kinda funny,

It's just not why people join such a club, Motorcycles are about as hard to repair as as a lawnmower or chainsaw, so, there is that,

I was part of one that was against child abuse.

The SECOND you're full patch its all "Brother, brother, BROTHER!"

Until I saw one of our own get pretty fucked up with some bad noise because of alcoholism, they disowned him.

Rats, roaches, fucks, they called a guy brother but then wanted nothing to do with him when he really needed help? This is why I stay independent now, I cut my 3 piece off and turned it in. I'm stupid, but I ain't stupid enough to fall in with a crowd who is only emulating SoA

This. As a normal motorcyclist, while most of them are ok people to get along with, they're the worst tryhards you can think of.

>Until I saw one of our own get pretty fucked up with some bad noise because of alcoholism, they disowned him.

What, did he end up beating the shit out of his wife or something like that? If he just turned alchie I doubt that they would disown him that quickly unless you're not telling the whole story
Personally I avoid clubs and gangs while on my bike. I did a group ride in Houston once and it was a bit of a chore because a lot of it was 19 year olds on supersports or dudes with stretched busas, and there were like 7 crashes. I just do my own thing

I've been riding for a few years and right now have an 02 dyna lowrider. I've always been interested in the 1%er scene. I guess it's because I've never known true brotherhood before. How did you get involved with them? Any advice for starting out?

Oh and if it matters I'm in GA. I've seen Outlaw cuts in my area.

If you're just a normal dude on a cruiser, and you pull up at a parking lot or a bar with MC members present, are they gonna start shit, or not care at all?

Is there some unwritten rule about not parking near them or some shit?

If you nod in their direction or say 'sup or whatever, is it considered common courtesy like in the normal world, or is it some "who the fuck are you, I don't know you" / "you're not one of us" bullshit?

What the fuck is a 1%er in this context? Or am I misreading and it's just a rich fuck in a bike club?

It's a true outlaw club. Like the hells angels or the outlaws

>be in france
>1% clubs are only a bunch of pussies, dentists and office workers
>they all play SoA on weekends
>they dont even respect the older guys who were prospects in fucking SF and worked up anymore
it's all gone to shit and there are very few worthwhile people in them, wether it's bandidos, outlaws or HA.
I'm sure that if someone got a group of 5~ actual hardcore fuckers you'd topple all the chapters in france ez pz.
Depends on the behavior
you dont come strolling in, parking your bike in the middle of theirs, but near them is fine
saying something like "sup" isnt off course either
They're still men that ride on bikes so they shouldnt jump at your throat unless they're shitters

>I'm sure that if someone got a group of 5~ actual hardcore fuckers you'd topple all of france ez

Fixed it 4 u

What the actual fuck, lel.

>Any advice for starting out?
Don't?

Generally, MCs do not actively recruit, if they do there is usually a problem, like when I got prospected.

Best bet is to be old ass friends with someone that is already a member that can vouch.

Second best is make friends with them when they show up at your local yokel establishment and at some point ask about membership. This is harder and fraught with risks.

Another is going to their events, rides, ect and meeting them that way when everyone is mostly sober and most of the unreliable members are not around. They literally advetise on their websites.

It's not an easy process, unlike like I said they are recruiting, then you need to be concerned. MCs are super secret clubs of bros first and foremost, motorcycles and charity rides and shit are lesser priorities.

ALSO. There are so called feeder clubs or support clubs, which are MCs that are formed by locals, but have to pay respects to the major MC in the area, like feudal vassals. This is a good way to get in the scene, but it's different everywhere and these can be close-knit clubs too.

I hate to say club names but I'm out of the scene, the Black Pistons are such a support club to the Outlaws, but this isn't a family rider club either.

Man, it really depends. All it takes is one of the less stable dudes to get pissed off and everyone dressed like him will come for you too.

It can be as chill as 'Hey dude, nice bike is that an xxx?' or 'HEY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU PUT YOUR PIECE OF SHIT NEXT TO? THINK YOU'RE LIKE US?'

Try earlier in the day? MC dudes like to fight and will fabricate reasons to do so if nobody really comes up on their radar.

I got started after my stint in the Army and a deployment, I had all this deployment money and no job and was kinda fucked up and wanted nothing more than to do high risk shit and drink. I got a used sportster since I loved america and didn't know much about motorcycles, spent time in shitty dive bars around home out of boredom.

There was a local MC with heavy presence in my hometown Ive seen around since I was a kid.

Long story short got to talking with them one day, rode and hung around them. I got invited and prospected and shortly after got into an ugly fight with a patched member and ended up out. My mouth got me in trouble since I was not only thrill seeking and reckless but also a smart ass and arrogant as fuck and that didn't mesh well

>I don't mean to come off like a dick

This guy has no idea

"99% of motorcycle clubs are full of good, law-abiding citizens"
and thus you have the other 1%

>cruisers are great
>the funnest part is when you get off the bike and go inside somewhere

For the most part, "1%" and those pretending to be bikers are morons who have chosen to be perpetually 12.

Depends. Have been at the local one. Which is just filled with frustrated middle aged men.

Kinda am in one, but we only meet up once a year.

Will avoid most big groups of bikers normally.

it doesnt even have a bottom rocker why is he so butthurt

I knew a guy who claimed to have been in the outlaws, nice enough guy. On my block there's another guy who always leaves his bike in his driveway, rain or snow, and its never been touched, accord to the first guy he's either in the outlaw or another group known enough that no one messes with his bike. Could be BSing, this is Milwaukee, where every summer there's thousands of people on Harleys in leather cruising around.

hurrr durr we neeed to make a fence between or borrrdurrr

>actually makes it into office

trump supporters..

Pretty much the same here in Australia
>Outlaw gangs / wog businessmen on night rods
Just criminal organisations at this point. You see these guys driving around in Mercedes C63s more than you see them riding. I wouldn't go anywhere near them because they're known to blackmail new members and take their money/businesses.
>Older traditional MCs
Harmless older guys just out for a ride with mates on cruisers. Can be a bit sanctimonious and tend to follow the law to the letter. Probably the safest clubs to ride with. Often have pretty good stories about riding when they were younger.
>FB riding groups / younger clubs
Basically host weekly street races on the local toe-gays. Tend to be supersports and motards only. A lot of drama and one upping goes on here - not really safe or accessible for new riders because of how aggressively some of these dudes ride.
>Social riding groups
People on BMWs and tourers going for a feed and a talk. Tend to be pretty boring and not really about riding. Will also lecture you if they don't like your riding style.
>Stunt groups
It's either lebs in footy shorts on gixxers doing wheelies down the highway or organised stunt clubs with track level safety rules. No real in between.

This.
Think of the wild west on a motorbike but gritty and without the sound track.

Keep larping fag.

So can anyone tell me what the purpose of these bikes are?
They just seem to be super loud, super heavy, super expensive and not very fast.

Like what's the advantage of a Harley over like a Ninja? Surely any sports bike would crush any 'murican' bike in about every aspect for like half the price?

Is it just a e s t h e t i c s?

It's a comfort and style thing dude. I've ridden plenty of both and for long trips I'd take a cruiser any day of the week and twice on Sundays. It's all about what you like. If slant bikes and speed get your dick hard, go ahead and get a sport bike. If you're into longer road trips and bike customization, go with a cruiser. Neither is absolutely right or wrong though.

I own a bike and I cannot say I am the biggest fan of most of the clubs. The local HOG group around me has a bunch of good people in it though. They plan some pretty cool rides and events so it helps to create some social networks.

The stupid faggot hurr durr I'm a tough guy derp clubs can fuck right off as they usually ride like cunts and give the rest of us a bad name.

Yeah I spose I'm just a function over form type person.

I get the comfort/luxury thing though.

i once saw a 1%er biking alone on a central highway in cleveland

it was raining hard and he was zipping in and out of traffic going at least 100mph he had a single duffle bag ziptied to the back of his bike

Nigg.. oh shit your actually right. Time to deactivate the nigger alert and untie the noose. Pretty spot on.

>Not accepting superior kraut bikes as the best in every category

Nigger alert. Nigger alert. Nigger alert.
Name is gay as two dads fingering each other to find each other's son's class rings in them.

Why do americans only know two categories of street bikes? It's always either Harleys or Japanese sport bikes.

We know many more. The scooter for gay fags or fat single bitches that want to say they ride. three wheeler like cam am for seniors that want to buy a street legal scooter the size of their mini. And we can't forget dirt bikes which are for rednecks. But are fun

They're not about performance. They're about looking good and feeling good while on them. It's like driving a luxury car instead of a sports car.

I can see the appeal, but I don't like the feel of them and I'm too fucking skinny to look good on one anyway. Sports bikes for me.

They're not even aesthetic

All of the japs have bikes that look similar and triumph and moto guzzi have cruisers that actually look good without being as pricey

>superior German engineering.jpg
You're thinking of KTM. The pic you posted is a typical BMW dealer repair bay. All those bikes are awaiting wheel bearing replacement, something required with every other oil change on all BMW bikes.

KTM isn't german.

>KTM

>I hate to say club names but I'm out of the scene, the Black Pistons are such a support club to the Outlaws, but this isn't a family rider club either.
dude what.
You're reluctant to mention a club by name on an anonymous weeb website?

Its a subculture faux paus to name drop a club you're not part of but yeah it doesn't matter at all here.

>slant bikes
lel. I get you're talking about japanese sport bikes, right? Are they called slant bikes because they're made by slant eyes, or because they make your body slant to sit in one?

KTM is austrian. KTM doesn't have a plethora of street bikes available like BMW does.
KTM just does dirt bikes really well with a Super Duke and ADV on the side.

I see this all the time around here. You see a lot of Vietnam War patches on those jackets too.

The riding position but mfw I read your post

I was told the original purpose of the was to be loud enough so that truckers could hear them over the din of their truck, as to avoid getting hit. But now it just seems like a way to try to prove you have a massive cock.

Biker guys straight pipe their bikes expressly to be assholes.

Alot of what they do is like IRL trolling.

>HD
>luxury car

Yes, an air cooled bike with the least balanced engine ever made is a comfy luxury bike.

Goldwing, big fat sport/adventure tourers: luxury
Metric cruisers: low end comfort, sometimes raw harley-eating power
Nip and Euro "standard"/"naked" bikes: purposefully nondescript and general purpose
Harley: unrefined garbage normally bought to project a certain image and evoke feelings of heritage and nostalgia in dumb customers. My bike grumbles and is black, be afraid!
Indian: Harley with competent engineers

>being this butthurt over a memecycle brand
Where did the big fat bike touch you?

swing through the hood sometime and marvel at the hordes of young'uns flying through traffic on dirt bikes and atvs it's honestly bizarre more of them don't get pancaked by actual cars on a regular basis

>guys died to wear those patches

guys died to wear a patch from a tv show?

>Yes, an air cooled bike with the least balanced engine ever made is a comfy luxury bike.
Cruisers in general, I mean. I've tried them on, but not ridden them anywhere.

Big japanese tourers are fucking comfy, though. The high riding position I like, not too heavy. Just too big for me to have regular fun with, I feel.
They'd be great for touring, though. Load the luggage up and ride for days in comfort.

>be midle aged
>be fat
>wear leather
>ride slow and loud motorcycle with shit handling

what a bunch of losers

>career criminal
>try to hide it under motorcycle club activity

what a bunch of losers

You saw the movie wild hogs?

>But now it just seems like a way to try to prove you *are* massive cock.
Ftfy

About a year ago a neighbour of mine, a cop, was knocked down by some blue collar faggots larping SoA.
He was always the very deescalative type and also spent alot oft his career happily in the dog squad until his dog died. German cops dont shoot in sight since the populace is generally unarmed and especially in my area words solve 70% of dispatchments.
He spent his final year to retirement at home recovering.

I have nothing against motocycles (my dad rides himself, modern Ducati and 60s BMW) but i wish these biker faggots would just hit a curb and geht impaled on some roundabout decoration monument.

Gay cuckold LARPERS

One of two options
1) Midlife crises poseurs
2) Criminal degenerates

Have an incredibly low opinion of both

Only the old motorcycle collector clubs do that, but those like the AMCA have great swap meets.

You can sometimes find local bike scenes sort of congregating around independent shops. Because it is so easy today to get parts and learn how to wrench the old mentoring culture has declined considerably.

>Any advice for starting out?

Your background matters and the scene is HIGHLY political. You had better be very fucking smart and able to suss out social situations.

Much respect for 1% clubs but the reason serious clubs exist is they are the ONLY place for white ex-cons to go where their learned behaviors and memes are respected. I am not anti-club and was in a three-piece patch club (which existed, like most, with the tacit approval of the state major club) for a few years. It wasn't for me. I already enlisted once. However it does work well for many brothers and you'll have to find out if it works for you.

I suggest only getting to know OLD, ESTABLISHED clubs who have been around thirty years or so. They have staying power. Any shitbag can form a club nowadays because RICO prevents destroying un-righteous newcomers. The old ways pre-RICO pre-Sons of Assbanditry were better.

Bring a skill or talent to the table. Ignore popular history and do NOT speak out of turn and do NOT say ANYTHING about shit that's not your business! Learning when to shut the fuck up is a fine skill.

You had better be very, very socially confident and not afraid of a bar fight.

You can't ask or learn much on the internet for good reason. Omerta is no joke.

You had better have a very good idea of the local club political landscape before making a decision. It's useful if you are known over many years locally as a rider and a standup guy.

You cannot be socially awkward. Such people are fucking jokes in that world.

>Biker guys straight pipe their bikes expressly to be assholes.

Or because older machines have very few other exhaust options. I don't care for open drag pipes as they cost HP and torque. compared to crossover duals.

>Yes, an air cooled bike with the least balanced engine ever made is a comfy luxury bike.

How many recent HD touring bikes have you ridden? Not into that scene myself but they work quite well.

>KTM is austrian.

Depends.

rideapart.com/articles/five-great-bikes-that-are-made-india

Thats wrong tho bro.

Its not like its a solid mounted hard tail.

Why submit to some tard federation led by some fat ass boomer ex-con. You ride with Veeky Forums, eternally.

I'm considering starting one at work, if other people pull through and get their licenses like they're saying they want to.
I doubt we're gonna do much other than take over the bicycle parking with motorbikes and ride around making nuisances of ourselves, though, but it might be cool to have a logo.
Fuck wearing leather and patches, though. Leather is not waterproof, textile gear is.

whats a good german cruiser?

BMW R1200C

>Ashfield has an MC

my fucking sides. Are you ready to ride the mean streets of nottinghamshire? Rumour has it the local conservative club didnt serve one of our brothers a proper single malt, so we're gonna ride down there and shake our heads at them.

IMO, MC's are cringy as fuck. I get the ones that were started by soliders returning from warzones but the whole "i hosted a few BBQs and spent my kids uni fund on a bike so now i get a leather jacket and everyone calls me brother" shit is just terrible. Theres some crusty old autist on youtube whining about kids wearing sons of anarchy hoodies, i was half tempted to buy one just to annoy them.

1%'er refers to an old article by the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) that said "99% of our clubs are decent people", and the folks who didn't agree with AMA's rules on how to establish a club have referred to themselves as 1%'ers, or Outlaw clubs, since they don't agree with the club bylaws set by the AMA. Doesn't necessarily mean they're illegal, maybe like 5 or 6 clubs out of the world are truly bad news compared to the rest who are just dudes on motorcycles.