/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

pls don't die edition
Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Shit, what the fuck happened? There was discussion then it just stopped.

Guys I'm sorry
It usually doesn't take less than an hour without a post for us to die, this was an anomaly

Post cute Uzumaki pureblood girls

Was it less than an hour? Damn, we need to step up our game.

posting the finest of fine art

There's only 3 red haired Uzumaki girls in the whole show, user. And we can all agree that karin is used goods and ten kinds of crazy, and mito married a faggot and let him impregnate her so she's retarded and a cuck, so that leaves kushina as number one best firecrotch.

My god.... It's beautiful.

Unless you have more important things like yaoi or OC faggotry to discuss, I think this merits a post or two.

You dumb faggots.

Damn you're salty. No need for the attitude. That post was made at the bottom of the dead thread, I just didn't even see it.

I don't think he's a sensor type. I bet they're going to introduce yet another bullshit chakra based technology. Pretty soon everyone and their grandmas are going to be ninja and the entire universe gets a huge powerlevel boost. Get ready for DBZ style planet destroying light beam attacks and nothing else.

Seems that boy was into some shady shit but i guess he is kinda feel guilty now

He looks sad. I bet whatever they did to him involved bad touching him in the bathing suit area.

It was a mere 45 minutes I think

Damn. Have a bunch of new generals started recently or have some other generals become more active?

>Damn you're salty
Not as salty as you, evidently.

How am I salty?

Your post is like McDonald's french fries, man.

I think it's a surge of kids getting home from school

Kids don't watch Naruto anymore you old gimmer.

Yo, Ultimate Blazing

So Kisame's Impact is here, and obviously I can clear B rank with ease, but the drop rate is so fucking terrible even with 99 Luck on 3 people, plus I won't get his limit break material unless I do S rank.
Few questions, is it worth running S with units with low luck? Should I bring Tsunade for the heal as a sub? Is he weaker if you do it solo?

That's not really an explanation of evidence but okay then friend.

It's possible to get Limit break material at A. He's not any weaker if you do it solo, no. The fact that I only do solo runs is really just making things harder for me, but I do it anyway. I've only actually beaten like one impact on S before, and it was fucking clutch, I couldn't replicate it. I wouldn't pack Tsunade unless you want to instantly lose all that health you just healed because he hits you for effective damage

Man, kakashi's facial expression. It looks like he was only mildly moved by that display. I love part 1 kakashi's expressions.

There was a surprising amount of discussion last thread before unexpectedly dying.

So is Sarada gonna stick to her Manga outfit or change to her old one later? The first promotional image had her in the first one but the rest has her in her Boruto outfit.

Oh, that name is almost ironic.

Also, cool pics Colored Manga user. Do you have any of the ones where Rock Lee or Sasuke are running fast?

>Chakra ???
What did they mean by this?

No, but they post in other generals that force us to page 10

Sage mode, he can probably gather infinite chakra or some bullshit.

Unknown or of an indeterminate quantity.

Probably just to add mystery, but we already know he can use Sage Transformation, so whatever.

> Sasuke is a slippery snake in the top left
Pottery

>genins moving at VERY hihg speeds

Thanks, user. I was curious how they looked colored and blurred.

> Lee trains for literally years to attain the speed possible to fight Gaara
> Sasuke literally attains it in a month, while also training the Chidori
God fucking dammit Kishi

It's not like he was starting from 0, he was already pretty fast

He was nowhere near weightless Lee as of the Preliminaries. Even without opening any Gates, Lee without his weights moved almost faster than anyone could see. Sasuke couldn't even track Lee with his Sharingan when he had his weights ON.

I will laugh my pants off if they reveal that Sakura still buys Salad's clothes, hence her manga outfit

Actually, it was two weeks.

I thought it was a month between the Preliminaries and the Third Exam, and Sasuke was only in hospital from the Evil Sealing Method for like two days.

It was a month, but he was recovering for 15 days.

Single mothers are a menace.

I agreed. Why does Salad have to be raided by one?

I think it's interesting that there's still a criminal element in Konoha. Perhaps this is due to the long-lasting peace established after the war, that people who were once shinobi had turned to crime because they couldn't find another job. Or maybe, thanks to technology, criminals were able to easily acquire shinobi abilities through devices like the Kote to help them with their schemes.

Sage Mode requires a massive chakra pool in the first place, and Mitsuki is some kind of lab experiment so his reserves are immense. That, and he can passively absorb nature energy like Juugo. Probably has genetic traits of all Taka members.

>The first promotional image had her in the first one but the rest has her in her Boruto outfit
You just answered your own question. In all promotional material they're wearing their headbands. In the trailer they aren't, ergo, they'll change to their movie uniforms after they graduate and likely remain that way until the timeskip.

>Sasuke can just copy Lee's insane speed
Man, I forgot how much of a useless cuck character Lee turned out to be. Not only can people just copy his speed, but later on, moving faster than Lee is just a trait several characters have, either through senjutsu or unique ninjutsu.

What a joke.

She just wants her daughter to experience the things she never could.

Yeah, but by doing so, she is gambling with Kohona's fate

Wouldn't be the first time.

I lost all faith in Lee when he didn't surpase his master and defeat Kisame. You can plainly see Kishimoto dropped him in favor of Gai who was basically a better made version of Lee.

>10

No problem, all those salad abortions will give orochimaru plenty of interesting genetic material for researching.

Did they ever fuck?

By "fuck", do you mean Chojiro crying pathetically in a corner holding his asshole while Mei smokes a cigarette, unsatisfied?

you know what to do drawfriends

Does that not count as fucking these days?

Do you think there's an abortion jutsu? What about a pregnancy prevention jutsu?

Yeah
Its called charging straight into Madara.

So, Bravery crystals, myth or legend?

>How DARE you talk about my boyfriend in my presence!

What are you asking? What to get rid of for more room?

I'm not asking anything, I'm just venting that I've done like 10 runs of these trials and never seen a bravery crystal once.

The drop rates for each crystal type vary depending on which training mission you do

No joke, I would probably re-read Naruto if it were colored like this.

>page 9

Has Lee ever won a fight outside his first one?

How will Sasuke react when he finds out that his daughter has been forced into being a slut?

Deed Threed

None. He's the designated jobber.

You can make one naruto universe character shit their pants at any point in the series. Which character would you make shit their pants and why?

Also I forgot to add: you have to say when they would shit their pants too.

I was gonna say Sasuke when he got power bombed by Ay, but that probably already happened.

Indifference, like always.

It's just a chance event depending on the liveliness of the entire board and a coincidental 'twenty generals hit page 8 at the same time new threads'.

>everyone is getting FREE hashirama cells to regenerate limbs and shit
>lol sorry Guy but you'll be a cripple for the rest of your life nothing we can do

I honestly get the impression he'd say no.

> Gai in a wheelchair is literally still faster across rooftops than Lee on his feet
I fucking loved Konoha Hiden

he absolutely doesn't need them

guys, can you wake the hell up already?

No can do, watching Destiny Age of Triumph reveal

>Destiny
R20 GM?

>new ep
>Hinata says her father is the one telling her what to do
I guess he's getting his hands dirty in the final phases of the keikaku.

Hyuuga family slated to appear next episode.

Jesus SP really went all out making Hinata a beauty this episode.

god I love Iruka

You fkn know it

god damn Shino is hot in the new episodes
thank god I'm not a lady

That won't stop him user

What would it be like to be brutally raped by shino or another aburame?

Millions of little bug cocks.
In every orifice.

Where are you finding all these?