You may only post in this thread if your shitbox has more than 200k Miles/320k kms

>You may only post in this thread if your shitbox has more than 200k Miles/320k kms.
>Bonus points for every 50k miles/80k kms you do above that

Bump, I thought Veeky Forums drove old shitboxes? Where are all the high mile piles at?

High miles requires maintenance and discipline.

Does that sound like Veeky Forums to you? We buy low mile shit heaps and drive them until they cost too much to fix, then scrap them. There's nothing to be gained from a car that costs more than $1000/7k km (excluding fuel, brakes and tires). That's my rule.

Purchase price + all repairs < $1k / year of driving (~7k miles/year).

212k miles
Looks pretty nice for the mileage* but you can't see the ten thousand rock chips in the hood ;__;

*Detailer owned for the last 15 years.

228k miles wooo!

Non-Veeky Forums normie detected. gtfo.

Honda civic lx 1.6L, 5 speed manual, 310,238.7 American miles.

1989 Civic Si
Old pic, car has 327,xxx now.

Make it to 300K my man!

I literally have no idea how many miles are on my ferd
>5 digit odo
>speedometer isn't accurate at all
>not even original engine or transmission

this is what it said when I got it though

>buys $1500 shit piles
>not Veeky Forums
???

2001 audi a6 2.7t. 500,000 kms

nice 2g user

I drive a high mile pile, it's just not quite to 200k yet.

Winner winner.

CEL issue has been fixed since this picture was taken but the fucker runs damn well for being as old as it is.

Astro?

Million mile masterrace

circa 2009 my 94 sohc dodge stealth. sold it a few years later and I still see it driven around town.

taken with my google G1 phone, best phone ever made/ full keyboard, google maps, google translate. felt like I god when I upgraded from a razr to that phone.

How reliable are these? I've always wanted a 2g spyder...

1996 C1500

>tfw 5-digit odometer so people have to take you at your word that it has over 250k because it only says 50k
>only proof is a folder of mechanic receipts at home where they wrote the number of miles and the fact they don't add up chronologically

>5-digit odometer
Why do some cars have that? Did the manufacturer really think the car wouldn't be able to drive 100k miles? Or even worse, 100k km?

Gotta love the Saturn shitbox

Back in the day cars were more like fashion accessories. When a car got old you just sold it and got a new one. Half of the expensive muscles cars today would've only been like 2-3k back in the 60s/70s.

Also no, those old ford engines last forever.