Have you ever been pulled over? If so, what happened?

Have you ever been pulled over? If so, what happened?

I got pulled over when I was riding a 150cc scooter to school. I didn't even do anything bad, it was just a license check and he gave me a motorcycle safety pamphlet

Waste of time and I was late for school

>Have you ever been pulled over?
no because I respect the law and don't speed (too much)

The weirdest stop I've had was near Oslo back in 2012. Me and two other friends were driving from my hometown to the shop/home of one of my buds dad, and we'd just been to the DMV as the same buddy had lost his wallet the night before, and needed a temporary license. I'm in the backseat, kinda tired after having slept little and also having just driven 2.5 hours right after waking up. Suddenly; woop woop. Grey X-Trail or Pathfinder with sirens and lights engaged are signalling for us to pull over. We stop, and two police officers in civilian clothing, but with vests and pistols get out of the car and wants us all out of the Merc.We're asked to empty our pockets, take off our jackets and lift our shirts. After this we're questioned about who we are, where we're from, if we know eachother, details about the car the owner oughta know, where we're going, who we're staying with and if another officer can look through the car for a few minutes. After he had searched the car (and spilled the contents of a 58 piece tool set onto the road) they said it was ok and that we could continue

To this day I have no clue what that as all about... probably drugs? I mean, three drugged-looking/sleepy teenagers in a rusty Mercedes with out-of-county plates would arise suspision from anyone

Yes, last week, in a Honda Odyssey, doing 75 in a 55 construction zone. Cop pulled me over, gave off the vibe that he didn't want to hear any BS story from me. Just asked for my license and insurance, gave it to him and he came back a few minutes later with a $200 ticket and sent me on my way.

I don't understand how black people are getting shot over this.

I was driving 160 km/h (100 mph) on a regular road with 100 km/h (62 mph) speed limit, at night, with an inconspicuous police car behind me.

They pulled me over and inexplicably didn't give me a ticket. It might have sth to do with the fact that I'm a frail beta nerd. Police are usually very lenient with me for some reason.

Cop clocked me at 200 in a 90, pulled me over a few minutes later after he caught up, and proceeded to yell at me for 5 minutes before telling me to get out of his sight.

One time I shared a ride with two Afghanis in Germany, one of whom apparently was here illegally.

The police searched every nook and cranny of my luggage, even searched the chewing gum pack for drugs. I usually have weed with me, but not that one time.

Nothing happened.

I live in cali with 20% tint all around which is illegal. I had just left domino's with my "forever alone special" which is 1 order of wings, medium pizza, 1 order of cinnastix. so im leaving and im cruising then all of a sudden I get WOOP'D lights and everything

>wtf did I do
>moms spaghetti
>do what my pop pop told me and I rolled down all my windows before he walks up
>really wanting a slice because hes just sitting in his car at this point
>walks up finally
>"how ya doin"
>palms sweaty
>"license and registrations and proof of insurance"
>"insurance on my phone that ok ?"
>sure is the cop replies
>walks away with all my info
>...
>...
>wtf did I do ???
>comes back
>"your left brake light is out get that fixed for me ok bud ? have a good one enjoy your food"
>just realized when I drove away that he didnt notice a quarter bottle of tito's vodka on the floor of the back seat BUT I DIDNT EITHER ROFL
>mfw

today on things that never happened...

I hit the cruise control in a 45 MPH zone, but I was really tired and hit "resume" instead of "set", so it put me at my previously set 55 mph.

I noticed it like 10 seconds later, hit the brakes, officer throws on his lights right afterwards.

Officer did the usual "you know you were speeding right?" shit, and I explained it was literally an accident for once, and gave him my license and med card (I'm a class A driver)

He comes back, acknowledges that I've got more endorsements than he knows what to do with, and we banter back and forth a bit about how long shifts suck. Gives me a warning, and we go on about our days.

I thought for sure I was fucked since I was driving my Boxster.

Why not? Not him, but I've gone 110 mph in my Corolla. 200kmh is around 125 mph.

Not yoda, but other poster didn't say km or mph

Either way, I still think he's full of shit.

what do you mean endorsements

>in a 90

Context clues. There are no 90 mph zones anywhere on Earth. There are 90 kmh zones though. 125 mph isn't too much. On country highways where there are no cops, I see it quite frequently.

To operate special vehicles, like combination vehicles (semi-truck and trailer), vehicles with air brakes, tankers, double and triple trailers, etc.

Yeah, i kind of put two and two together after I posted that. I'm tired, okay? :(

My closest estimate is around 130 times since i started driving 7 years ago. Only one ticket though... For flicking out a cigg butt (littering).

Driving so fast that I speeded pass a cop and didn't even know. He didn't clock me in so he just got me for reckless driving and a few other charges. Got everything down to careless driving after going to court and telling them to go fuck themselves

>Sir wheres your mudflap?
>I was just going down the road to repair i...
>Can't operate thr vehicle like that sir!

190$ fucking ticket and a tightass pencil shitter.

You need a mudflap to drive a car? wtf. My car doesn't have one.

I got pulled over for making an illegal left turn. I actually never follow road signs except exit signs on highways, speed limits, stop signs, and speedbumps. I literally don't know the other signs. I know the one way arrow, but I often don't pay attention to where it might be when I decide to make a turn. I still often accidentally go in one way streets the wrong way.

How did you pass the driving test?

Let my car registration lapse and was literally on the way to get it renewed in person a day afterwards and got pulled over on the side of the highway, the cop took my number plates off and fucked off with them, told me to lock my car and leave it on the shoulder until I renewed the rego, had to walk 8km into town because 1. I was too scared to just drive off anyway with no plates and 2. nobody likes hitchhikers in australia

You don't need to know most signs for the driving test. The written test has some signs that are less common but it's multiple choice and a lot of it is common sense stuff. There are literally dozens of road signs and I rarely encounter most of the ones that aren't self explanatory. It's unreasonable to expect me to learn all of the signs.

>doing 55 in a 35
>disco lights
>female cop comes up to the window
>do you know how fast you were going?
>not too sure ma'am I think around 37?
>checks my license and insurance
>tells me to keep it slow and lets me off with a warning
Still don't know why she let me off. That's like lose your license speeding up here.

Also
>drive V8 Wagoneer with open headers for a year
>hard acceleration at every stop light
>always speeding
>sounds like a top fuel drag car at 22 mph
>never pulled over
>borrow mom's car
>above happens

I've never been pulled over because I'm not a piece of shit that disobeys the law.

Probably a semi

4 years ago I was driving my way to work to pick up a paycheck then go see this girl afterwards. I was going 15 over on the highway and the cops pulled up behind me. I dont know why, but I lied about my "crazy girl whose trying to kill herself" and somehow the cops fucking bought it (maybe cause I was in a toyota echo, or cause im half asian, or just a good liar but not too sure). Anyway, I got out of a ticket and had the best bj of my life. Funny thing is, the chick was actually pretty paycho and tried to an hero like 2 years later.

Australia?

3 years ago, I was driving like a mad fuck on the touge roads of Corisca at around 3am.
I was with a friend, I wasn't wearing a shirt or shoes, which is illegal, but I was coming back from a hot spring source so this explains that.

There was a roadblock at the very exit of my village, like 300 meters before my house. With one cop waving light signals like an airport dude and the others on the side of the road with two bikes ready to chase and two police trucks.

The cop was like:
> What speed were you at gents?!!
Dunno officier, what speed was I at? *smug smirk*
> That's not the point sir, roads are dangerous 'round here, you should be cautious
Uh, sure officier, we were just kind of hurrying to get home, us being tired and all
> Of course, *Checks license and papers* Alirght, be safe boys, and have a nice holiday

Weirdest shit ever. I had to brake like a madman in order to stop without screeching the tires but not to overtake them either. We were both high on weed. My pal who wasn't from around here is still WTFing hard to this day.

> No cop would let you go after doing 110kph over the limit
> What speed was the cop doing to catch up?
> What car was he in?
> What was the speed rating of his tyres? Anything rated J through to T will de-laminate before reaching 200
> what country was this in?

The lack of any useful information leaves no doubt that this story is full of shit.

Not while I'm driving bc my cars look like shoeboxes or old nigger cars and I get away with stoopid shit.

Although once I was in my friends red na miata and he shifted a bit rough and a cop lit us up and said we were driving aggressively and have him a court summons. Fuck the weewoos.

Not saying his incident actually did occur. But cops are human, they might tell you to fuck off. Lots of videos of it happening on YouTube. If my Corolla could do 110. I bet something like a Camry or Accord could easily do 125 mph. Also if your tires suffer any sort of damage doing 125 mph, they are garbage.

>doing 5 over in a 35
>fucking Bradenton cops pull me over
>comply with him fully, give him license and registration
>already late to a job interview
>he takes his sweet fucking time to run everything
>"okay buddy I'm giving you a warning"

It could have gone worse, but fuck was the manager mad that I was late

>You don't need to know most signs for the driving test. The written test has some signs that are less common but it's multiple choice and a lot of it is common sense stuff. There are literally dozens of road signs and I rarely encounter most of the ones that aren't self explanatory. It's unreasonable to expect me to learn all of the signs.
Here in Germany you need to know every single sign.

I've been pulled over 3 times in the course of my 3 years of having a license. I'll tell y'all about my first time.

My first was when I still was driving with a learners permit. I was driving with family on a little trip and was in the middle of bumfuck Georgia.

Speed limit is 70 mph but no one gives a fuck out in the boonies so I thought it was ok to do 85 in the '05 Dodge Caravan we have. It's dark out and there aren't many cars on the road except this car that I was trying to overtake on the fast lane.
I overtake the car but was being reckless as I left verily little length between both vehicles.

Turns out it's a state trooper.

Sirens are on, and I was for sure thinking I would get a ticket because:
1. I was going 15 over
2. I cut off a state trooper

Well, I was let off with a warning even though he seemed pretty pissed off. Probably cause I was still a new driver and he didn't want to fuck me over.

(Polite offtopic sage)
You don't?

>Did a pull
>cop clocked me
>slowed back down to 100kmh
>skyline
>hankook ventus v2
>eastern canada

Next time I'll be certain to include pertinent information to alleviate your aspergers

>willfully disobeying the law
>lol even though laws are made from the majority of a population agreeing on them being a good idea I'm not gonna follow it
>fuck authority right lol better endanger multiple lives on a public roadway lol yolo
>o shit it's an agent of a federal organization chosen to carry out the fulfilment and enforcement of these laws better try to Jew my way out since I don't really care about anyone but myself
>oops I got sent to court lol go fuck yourself judge yolo

You will be removed from the gene pool in the natural way, and that's okay.

I thank the lord erry day that I wasn't born a nigger and doomed to a life of mandatory pull overs

*punches you in the face*

my car matched the description of a suspect's vehicle, but they were looking for a 5'7 woman and i'm a 6'2 man so they let me go with a chuckle.

i've never been pulled over for my own driving though, if i'm not stuck in traffic i'm driving at night on empty roads, so no cops really give a shit at that time.

Not him but

> The law is just because it's the law, and I must follow it anyhow, even if unjust.

I hate this word but you sir, are a proud cuck, and I'm pretty sure you'll disappear from the genepool before he does.

>heading home
>rural roads, hardly anyone on them ever
>60mph, limit's 40
>been a long day so I'm going into the opposing lane to cut corners
>as I'm doing so, suv comes around corner
>get back into my lane "haha oops sorry bud"
>minute later, someones on my ass
>same suv
>fuck you, I'm faster than you on these roads, it's time to lose you
>speed up
>hit turns as fast as I can
>suv only falls behind a little
>n-not bad, you made me use 10% of my p-power
>get ready to go stupid fast on the straights too to get to more turns
>disco lights
>oh, that was a cop
>asks me why I was going so fast
>"just trying to get home"
>runs my shit, comes back and tells me to slow down and drive safe
>yes sir
>drive the last mile to my house

Moral of the story is: run faster than you have to from cops when their lights are off and don't be a dick when they catch you.

>all this implication
Did I ever say all laws are just? No, but the ones you broke sure were. o boy am I laffin

>misusing the word cuck
You were right to not use it often, keep on doing that

>driving to upstate NY from SC for navy work
>on nj17 in my brand new 03 legacy, w/ sc dealer temp plates (no state indication or numbers, just a date)
>cop pulls me over and asks me whether i know i have temp plates
>???
>talk about navy stuff for a few minutes, then drives away

weird.

malcolm tucker is goat

>misusing
you're the one implying that if the majority of a group of person agrees on something, it has to affect you, wether you agreed or not.

So yeah, you're a watcher, not an actor of your own life, your decisions are based on the will on others, not on your common sense, and for that you are a cuck.

Stay mad.

Ok, sure they are less intelligent. But how hard can a traffic stop be? I've seen so many videos of them getting shot during traffic stops (most videos don't have the buildup, they start right at the climax).

Honestly, the media and black people have put it into my mind that I needed to fight to the death during a traffic stop.

>driving shitbox with light out
>get pulled over
>"you know your light is out and that's not safe to drive at night"
>yep, I'm actually on my way back from Walmart with a pair of bulbs
>show him the bulbs sitting on my passenger seat
>"oh I see. your car sounds pretty mean"
>th-thanks
>do a sick burnout and get a blow job from my smoking hot gf that teleported to the passenger seat