Are there any retro supercars (between 1980 - 2000) that are reliable enough to daily...

Are there any retro supercars (between 1980 - 2000) that are reliable enough to daily? Note: NSX and GT-R aren't supercars.

I mean, no. Not if the NSX and GTR are out.

Nobles
im sure there's more

no

Well you could drive them some days?

Just buy two cars poorfag

Well first of all the NSX is a super car but whatever.. and most reliable is prob a Pantera since it's ford powered.

supercars have engines that are so tightly wound that they are almost by definition unreliable.

Probably a kit Cobra or some equivalent kit car that you jam a big dumb V8 into that wont give you shit.

Define "supercars"

iirc Leno said he usually dailies his Countach, says its reliable because there isnt that much to go wrong with it.

>nsx not a supercar
And how do you figure that?

They drive like a truck and the electrics are shit, there's plenty to go wrong with a Countache

Oh, yoh own one?

3, and I can't get rid of them either

I'll take one

What's your E-mail address?

Want one of these so fuckin bad. Its a damn shame the 4.3 turbo wasn't used in any other vehicle.

Not saying it's viable for the average Joe but if I were Jay Leno and I was daily driving my Italian car, I'd have it required by someone who isn't a simpleton and pay a tremendous amount of money to have it made reliable

>what's the best bread to make a pastrami sandwich with? Note: rye isn't bread.

[email protected]

Potato bread

If you can manage to get your hands on a DeTomaso Pantera it's a hand built Italian super car - with a Ford motor and gearbox. All parts are still available from Ford so it's pretty easy to maintain.

3k civic

A superlite slc, or detomaso Pantera. And the nsx is a super car, gtr is not.