/scg/edg/ Star Dangerous Elites General #142: ARE MAG Edition #5

This General is a Regulation-Free Zone: we maintain the neutral zone between the blind chaos of anarchy and the retarded nurgleite zealotry of nationalisation. Posters making absurd claims that trade unions are beneficial or that the Falklands are not an integral part of the United Kingdom will be detained and accused of being IRA provocateurs.

Previous: Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/AEU0TuVt
Be aware, Thargroids are currently grabbing ships out of witchspace with unknown intentions. it is advised you shoot the fuck out of them whenever possible.
>Frontier Official YT
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos
Discord
discord.gg/CJFhUkp
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Citizen Official YT
youtube.com/channel/UCTeLqJq1mXUX5WWoNXLmOIA
>Subscriber Vault pics and JPoint Magazine Archive
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw
Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNKNAuruiI1p5XGPjtVi_uwi8wPmuEYawOKQuhRXfdw/edit#gid=953337098

Other urls found in this thread:

coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/fer_de_lance?code=A0pktfFalidpsif37r1b1b1b1b0l00020404044a5d5d2o66.Iw18aQ==.Aw18aQ==.H4sIAAAAAAAAA2P9Z8nAwPCXFUhwFvz7/59LgI+BQRHEUgKxVEEsNRDrP8e/YJhK1hZmBga2Dx///5dI+PD/v7LOi////3MSkOciIM9NQJ6HgPx/AOr/SvjLAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best ship

ded

2nd for page 10

fatest of asses.

How about space legs?

How bad would this build be?

coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/fer_de_lance?code=A0pktfFalidpsif37r1b1b1b1b0l00020404044a5d5d2o66.Iw18aQ==.Aw18aQ==.H4sIAAAAAAAAA2P9Z8nAwPCXFUhwFvz7/59LgI+BQRHEUgKxVEEsNRDrP8e/YJhK1hZmBga2Dx///5dI+PD/v7LOi////3MSkOciIM9NQJ6HgPx/AOr/SvjLAAAA

wat?

>Scoop
>No armor
???

>Wanting to have to stop and refuel every three jumps
>Having armor on one of the most un-armored ships in the game

Stop with this fucking retarded meme, it's unrelated and making the OP a shitpost does not help the general at all.

You play Elite. You're in no position to complain about anything.

I play SC and despise elite for both it's devs and its community.

This meme is fucking retarded and needs to die.

>space will actually have color in SC instead of being just a black background
Thank fuck, now here's hoping for Freelancer-style nebulae.

X3?

Star Citizen female heads are out!!!

I can't tell the difference

Those are all pretty good.

At least slap on military-grade composites.

>2nd from the top, right.

Is that indian starbuck?

Ok so I'm watching ten for the chairman with tony and chris. Is it just me or is Chris making tony really uncomfortable? Like he's asking him about cargo loading and I can tell he wants an answer that appeals to the german work simulator autists but Tont's just talking about how they're going to turn cargo loading into stealth minigames.

Sounds bad.

Like I would never actually spend any time loading cargo but I can appreciate that it's a thing. Some people want to do it and make $$$, good for them?

Sounds like the cargo unloading feature will be reworked soon

>tfw you're too busy shitposting to notice the spaceflight osteopenia affecting your legs

Mass Effect was a mistake.

>comically coloured space
>truly a beautiful sight
why do you all have shit taste, you are like those retarded dads who use sweetfx to change the hue so it looks retardedly coloured

>black space
>interesting
Yeah sure, if you're an idiot I guess.

Here's your (you)

post dope nebula

space as in the space between things
yes it should be black because making it any different would be retarded and not interesting

you can get colour from nebulas, stars and planets you don´t need to fuck with space

if everything is coloured it diminishes the quality of nebulas

>not wanting lowkey bright & colorful stars
>insulting the Garden of Kadesh

>black is interesting

Are you trying to convince people you've got shit taste? Because you've already succeeded.

How is a black void more interesting? What the fuck kind of drug are you on?

are you actually retarded?
NO colour is interesting it is simply space
the intersting things are stars and nebulas which are worsened by a shitty space hue if it´s not black

fairly sure that's what everyone here is talking about wanting, colorful shit amongst the black void
calm ur autism user

Yeah maybe if you're bad at basic color theory. Things like Freelancer, Homeworld, EVE, all have great backgrounds.

wanting colourful shit amongst the black void is completely fine and not what i am opposed or what retards are for

the space in eve and freelancer is not coloured

it's coloured when ur sittin' in nebula-heavy space tho

It is though

that´s not what i talk about tho

I think you anons are really confused about what we all want in space

I wanna live in a gas giant

Man Freelancer's systems in general were really cool

>says it is
>posts pic of warp jump
>while it´s clearly visible that it isn´t

>warp jump

That's an actual system, not a warp. Did you never play Freelancer?

>forgetting the monkey and robot ruled Unknown system that has that background

Fucking pleb

i beg for forgivness i fear i knew not of such a system

doesn´t change what i want and it doesn´t change that the normal space is black in freelancer

most of the space isn't actually.

i guess it plays mostly in nebulas then

Except systems in a nebula also specifically exist, which are foggy and dangerous. All those pictures are not them. This one is though.

ok then i have no idea what is going on
why the hell is the space multicoloured? if it´s not because of a nebula

No, Freelancer has nebulas, like Sigma 13 and Omega 7, they're different things.

Because it's better that way.

Do yourself a favor and play Freelancer.

i will do so
it looks quite interesting

You're all retarded

It was also Chris trying to make Star Citizen back in 2000.

I still find Freelancer's combat more enjoyable than SC's

>2018
>We've reworked the combat system, you can now fly with a mouse and nothing else

That's because it is. SC's combat is kinda meh.

How is it better?

Is star citizen an actual game yet?

star citizen is a scam

yeah nah m8?

yes but its not good

None of your goddamn business

It's just a lot smoother, more polished, etc. In a lot of ways the mechanics are the same, but in Freelancer everything was more refined and intuitive.

Strange1

This week on AtV, join us for an hour long detailed look at our menu system. First, we will talk about what we originally wanted to do with the menus, and then we will discuss the challenges with the new menus.

The second half of our show is a special we are calling, "Road to the New Menu". Join Chris and the gang as they discover technical limitations, and overcome adversity to bring you the best damn space menu ever.

Stop bumping the thread. Put sage in the options field.

This shitposter has to learn to stop using this retarded /pol/ meme in the OP, and spamming all kinds of shit outdated links.

fuck off retard. no one gives a fuck as long as someone does the OP. The thread died last night anyway. quit caring.

this. It's not like our games are alive anyway.

>/tv/ memes

kys

wtf. ED is in beta, SC is about to go to evocati Soon™, and this place is dead as fuck. Is it really that bad?

>evocati
What that?

closed alpha testers for SC. chosen for submitting high numbers of bug reports and issue council participation. Suck enough spectrum dick and you might get invited.

Thanks. I'm playing the semi-patient game of waiting. Sucks.

Please stop bumping the thread. See

>ED is in beta

The beta is so shit it isn't worth talking about. The only thing worth discussing is ship loadouts now that shields are getting whacked.

That's fine to not want the thread made by some unfunny faggot OP, but atleast make a new thread and link to it, hopefully with the correct thread count number.

I don't know, the new camera is pretty awesome

>browsing Veeky Forums with a PS2 controller
impressive

Also mobiglas better have a fucking web browser so I can user Veeky Forums in my spaceship or I'm gonna be pist.

Jesus Christ, these look like Oblivion characters.

back the fuck up this guy is on another level

Pity this man for he has no space legs

>I have transcended the vision

>mobiglas better have a fucking web browser so I can user Veeky Forums in my spaceship or I'm gonna be pist
same here

but to be real the imperial clipper has the best cockpit in the game

hands down

So what happens at those Star Citizen meetups?

That carbon fiber texture is ass.

That whole room looks like ass. Looks like you wallpapered your room with Alienware laptops.

We should all go to one

i'm more into it due to the vastness of the room as it's pretty much empty space on the front end of a ridiculously overbearing engine-ass, the pane itself is like twice the size of the cutter's and views are typically completely unobstructed. the courier on the other hand is strutcadia but pretty versatile in the angles available to the pilot

Having just gotten one I have to agree
Especially when it's dark and all the blue parts glow
Not as much fun as the courier though

i hate how they look bored as fuck
what is this retardation

The Cutter has a pretty awesome bridge, especially in VR