All these stupid idiot horrible drivers have one thing in common

All these stupid idiot horrible drivers have one thing in common.

youtu.be/PknEH_dCsG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrwrcNkJN6s
youtu.be/f23e_ShIMhE
youtu.be/svQWxBuGk0A
youtu.be/5SfPzyVlOkA
youtu.be/xSweu1eTREU
youtu.be/-o92PZkVYQw
youtu.be/oySri86CKvs
youtu.be/sQXwZgt2qak
youtu.be/g4TvkgLJ-PY
youtu.be/dsKdjuWK2Yw
youtu.be/3siTcQBnWtk
youtu.be/Z0xk0RraMYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0:55
>Doesn't check blindspot
>Sideswipes the car next to him into the concrete barrier
>Doesn't bother stopping and continues driving like nothing happened
Holy fuck, take these cunts licenses away

Yeah because you literally posted a video called "EXTREMELY STUPID BMW DRIVERS"
Wonder what they could have in common, eh?

You still dont get it do you retard?
You basically answered your own question.
You probably drive a bmw you fuckin retard.

this

Just shoot 'em in the face, kick their corpse to the gutter and tow their plastic piece of shit to the dismantlers.

Here's some from this month in Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=GrwrcNkJN6s

Isn't it obvious that you will find stupid BMW drivers if you specifically search for them on Youtube?
Even a mongoloid such as yourself should figure that out.

>3:24
>Awww Neil!

>one thing in common

this one is easy, they are all being recorded!

Are all Anglo new worlders color blind or something? Nowhere else in the world does running red lights seem to be as as much of an issue.

Australians are literally the worst drivers in the world.

Yeah but it's also Americans and Canadians that do this. Is it something in the genes?

Whats funny is that BMW is the only car brand besides Audi that you can search for on youtube and come up with endless results of video evidence that prooces bmw drivers are the worst most asshole shit head drivers in existence next to audi faggots.
You just cant type Nissan or toyota fail in to the search que and get even 1/1000th of the results that you get for bmw/audi drivers.
What amazes the shit out of me is that bmw drivers absolutly refuse to acknowledge just how god awful they suck at driving despite the hours and hours of visual evidence that can be easily obtained by even a 4 year old on youtube.
It like you can literally put a brand logo on that kind of shit driving and its blue & white & round.

It is called hit and run. If this cunt is found that's what will happen to him.

Bmw drivers are all about the hit & run.
I feel like bmw tried to put an end to the problem of their faggot customers hit'n & run'n on everything by making the rims on their cars bend and crack super easily and the pipe cleaner control arms bend when you look at wrong.
And i think it helped with some of the higher velosity potential hit'n runners. You just see 'em try to get away now but when they realize how fucked & undrivable the car is then they pull over when they realize running isnt an option anymore.

You can.

Looked up Ford, Dodge, and Toyota. Plenty of different videos of retarded drivers.

It's all the gooks that have invaded us

The worst drivers are all natural Australians though

Fuck off immigrant

Why didnt you post one then you fucking dimwit.
Because there isnt any that are even comprable to the loads and loads of shitty faggot bmw hours of failure beamer faggots driving like thoughtless arrogant dick heads cutting people off and crashing while attempting to have gay sex in the butt while changing lanes without checking blind spots and speeding in the freeway "race" you beemer faggots are all think you're competing in.

>He lives in a Capital
Move out to real Australia already

If you're not from a city with a high chink population, then you don't even want to know how bad they can be.
The suburb right next to me is literally 70% chink, and when you drive through there they just will pull in front of you every single time.

I think if theres something we can all agree on it is that there could be no greater driving threat to everyone else's on road safety than an Asian Australian driving a BMW.

Lmao OP is a jealous poorfag who probably drives a FWD shitbox
Better start saving up so maybe, just MAYBE one day you'll get a chance to drive a big boy car like a BMW

Youre one of those faggots whos in such denial that you could watch hours of bmw induced accidents and still blame "poorfags" & honda fags for your horrific driving that requires everyone else driving around you getting out of your way to make sure you dont cause an accident.
Youre probably in one of the many, many , many bmw faggotry videos on youtube and you dont even realize it you miserable faggot. Kys.

There's a big overlap between douchebags and powerful, luxurious, RWD cars? Well, color me fucking surprised because I didn't see that one coming!

HUGE OVERLAP!!!
Its measurable in light years.

>Triggered BMW drivers

Are you even reading what you're posting?
You're the most sour and jealous poorfag here lmao
I don't care about some retards crashing their cars because I am driving and enjoying a literal god machine every day of the week
Stay salty

Did you watch the video? Any sensible person would be triggered by the complete mental retardation displayed by bmw drivers in it.
A person who would try to declare , "triggerd" at people who had to endure the kind of shit that beemer faggots submitted upon non-dick head drivers should be shot in the nuts and left to bleed out.

Bmw a god machine. Thats hilarious.
You sure bought in to the beemer meme, shilltard.
You spend more time with the car in the shop driving next years loaner vehicle around, so which "god machine" is it your actually enjoying?
Clearly your just mega butthurt by seeing actual documented video evidence of your cultures shamful behavior fuck ups so much so to the point that you need to start attacking peoples bank accounts even though mommy and daddy bought you your plastic disposable shill turd.

> t. drives 10 year old bmw and suddenly thinks he's a richfag
i bet i make more than you, but in any case i hope you get into fiery wreck you cunt

I drive a Dodge and a Hyundai you fucking monogloid.

>Dodge and a Hyundai

I'm so sorry for your loss(es)

This

I probably make more money than you as well but just dont have the insecurities that only an over priced over rated throw away shill mobile can sooth.
I too await your firey wreck...... that sounds sooooooo satifying.

Because you're talking about multiple videos. What's the point in posting one video?

It's not hard to type in "idiot - insert car maker- drivers" and find hundreds of results, you toddler. Do I have to do everything for you?

Its obvious you're trying to defend your precious bmw.
But the fact of the matter is is that drivers of certain vehicles fall into sterotypes based on their behavior.
Prius drivers are slow and drive like shit. Beemer faggots and audi faggots are pushy entitled arrogant , never check their mirrors , text & drive , crash into shit & just all around cant drive.
Sorry it just happens there is endless videos posted specifically about the BMW way of suck.
You want me to post 20 of them that are striclty dedicated to bmws? Cause i wil.
youtu.be/f23e_ShIMhE

Youre right. i just typed in "idiot ae86 driver compilation" & theres more of them than bmw.
Here's one now:
youtu.be/svQWxBuGk0A

I just searched youtube for shitty faggot 240sx drivers and theres way more results than bmws. Heres one now.
youtu.be/5SfPzyVlOkA

I just love making fun of salty poorfags
You've never been within 100 feet of a good car and you're actually trying to judge BMWs lmao you poorfags are hilarious

Im just sensing the poorest fag here is you.
Bmws are fucking everywhere. Driving like total shit. Anyone with some half way decent credit can finance one.
You hold them in higher regaurd than a konninsieg for some misgiuded reason i can only conclude for myself to be that you really poor and see the bmw as the best thing there is.
So congratulations on your confusing, mundane ,mediocre , average standards.

I don't own a BMW.

^Is me.

I'm just not some dumbass who makes assertions about people based on what car they drive. I know adolescence is a difficult time user, but you'll grow up eventually.

Cool faggot. heres another 10 minutes of faggots fucking over everyone around them in their german shit plastic. Enjoy.
youtu.be/xSweu1eTREU

My ''mundane, medioctre'' standards still are higher than yours and I can only look upon supercar drivers and only thumb them up while You're being envious on BMW owners and shitposting on an anonymous chinese board sitting in your moms basement and owning a front wheel drive econobox because you probably don't even have any real friends.

FUck I need a dashcam.

Youre soooo triggered right now that your overpriced hitler car has come under some negative attention. How cute.
Heres a video that might help you cope with your inner beemer faggot.
youtu.be/-o92PZkVYQw

I want a BMW 2-series but I'm scared I'll turn into a douchebag who can't drive

Lol BMWs have been under negative attention since forever. I knew about the negative attention and stereotypes as I bought the car.
It's just that I'm not a insecure cuck who lets stereotypes and ''image'' dictate what car I drive

This is what you sound like defending your shill mobile

At least you have some foresight.
That must help you not run redlights like a typical beemer faggot.

with so much video proof of beemer faggots sucking ass at life its really become more fact than stereotype at this point. What ever helps you stay in complete douche bag denial i guess.

I dont understand. If you dont let "image" dictate what you drive then why did you buy a shillMW?

sucking at life is getting this jealous of other peoples success, saving pictures like this on your computer, looking up videos like this and spewing your shit on an anonymous anime board.
I used to be poor so I know what you feel right now user.

Because BMWs are the most fun and best handling daily drivers you can buy right now
I'm not even the biggest fan of BMW designs, I just bought one because I wanted a comfortable RWD manual car with a good sounding inline 6 engine

STOP BEING RATIONAL FAGGOT

No. sucking at life is being denial about millions of youtube videos directly telling you you suck with easy to comprehend video imagery. No reading involved. And tou still not getting it. Thats the true life suck that you practice daily.
youtu.be/oySri86CKvs

There a bunch of other rwd cars that tou could have bought that arent gonna have electrical, suspension , cooling & emissions problems out the ass before you reach 70,000 miles.
You bought it directly based on image and youre too big of a cuck to admit it.

>5:00
>Waahahhhh FAAAAAKK

>bunch of other rwd cars
Sure, it's just that I am a driving enthusiast and very selective on cars so I needed a car that sounds good, will do at least 80 miles per day comfortably and reliably, has a proper inline 6 engine, and good manual transmission, good handling because I visit track days at least 3 times per year and I do spirited driving every weekend.
I've owned many different cars from different car brands and no other car does everything as well as a BMW

>I do spirited driving every weekend

At this point youre only lying to yourself. I realize that thats a beemer faggot defense mechanism.

>No other car spends as much time in the repair shop as well as a bmw.

I love BMW.
The delusions of an Veeky Forums commuter will not change that.

>I do spirited driving every weekend.

something about the way these posts are typed up reek of indian/ mexican / the type of person that still shares pic related on their facebook

I can spend up to 18k. What should I get other than a 335i or a 135i if I'm looking for a manual RWD coupe? A gook copy? A 200hp meme machine? A gay ass cabrio with even less power? Enlighten me please.

You project a wonderful fusion of paranoia and racism!
Its just so refreshing to see in an Veeky Forums thread nowadays.

you type like you look like this

masarati, Lotus, MG, Land Rover, Jag

Funny how all the shit cars that break every other day are all from the same continent.

The results are significantly fewer than BMW, even if I add Toyota which is 128k it'll still be fewer than the results BMW show.

The first four videos that show up, only one of them is directly related to "stupid brand drivers" when I search for stupid Lexus drivers.

When I search Toyota only 2 of the 4 results are related, when I search Nissan, the first four show GTR related accidents.

Kek.
Beemer fags will still dispute the cold hard facts until the death.
Nobody said they didnt have any heart!
People just say they are massive faggot douche bag assholes.

youtu.be/sQXwZgt2qak

>le smug non-White fueled by (((modern society)))
>thinks his opinion matters on the internet

>baby-dick white boy acting like his opinion matters

Learn how to grntxt ,samefag.

this is by far my favorite beemer fag fail. its pure gold. i wish i coulda gotten a few punches in too.

youtu.be/g4TvkgLJ-PY

confirmation bias, the post.

they're american?

floridians....... that state is crawling with fat white faggots like zimmerman and this fucking piece of shit red e28 faggot.
that bitch jumped out with a gun and if she woulda shot one of them & her and her slimeball boyfriend would have fabricated a story that said their lives were being threatened to get off in court under floridas stupid stand your ground law. just some typical scumbag beemer faggot shit.

Holy shit bikertrash versus bmw ass hole

Those biker scum straight up assaulted that guy. Into the gas chambers they go.

you need to get laid dude

sorry if your from florida bro. have you see that funny website floridaman.com?
hey....... your not one of those bathsalt zombies are you?
like anyone would believe you if you said you wernt a bath salt zombie.

Zimmerman is a spic you dumb nigger. But then again I wouldn't you to know that. If you want to call him an honorary white for cleaning up his neighborhood I guess you can.

Look, I don't like BMW, but searching for a specific model of car by its chassis code doesn't really equate to the scope of a large carmaker.

also, stop with your dick stroking about owning 2 86's. They're toyota shitboxes. I'm pretty sure that's the fifth image of your meme cars on active threads right now. Have you noticed that people don'y give a shit?

heres the full 4 minute video .
youtu.be/dsKdjuWK2Yw

I would hate to get into shit with bikers

pansy ass bitches wear helmets so you can't even punch them in the head

I have a third 86 also. Its not pictured. It has a bunch of goodies on it. I have 2 celica supra axles adjustable links. 3 mabual racks. A supercharged 4agze.
Heres a picture of my first 86 back when i got it for 1300 dollars. Funny how you put some coilovers on one of these things and it can shit all over 95% of bmws on a technical course.

I think I have seen this exact car before

are you from the 818?

No i was visiting a friend in socal back when this photo was taken. Im a norcal fag.

You like my 82 yota 4x4? I bet you dont. But lots of people offer to buy it off me all the time and its been an even split of mexicans and normies . I rebuilt an 87 fuel injected 4runner engine and put it in there.
Enjoy.

an audi driver, a bmw driver and the worst bikertrash are all competing for the same spot, who wins?

Bmw drivers are drivers? really,user?
Hell! They are barely people
Between them and the prius faggots were all gonna get forced into self drivibg cars within the next 10-15 years.
You can thank those fuck ups behind the wheel for that shit when that happens.

fuck me that ugly asshole is annoying

youtu.be/3siTcQBnWtk

youtu.be/Z0xk0RraMYY