ITT we post vehicles that are always being driven below the speed limit

ITT we post vehicles that are always being driven below the speed limit

a guy who lives me drives a beat up one of these. fucker is never in a hurry to get anywhere, and I get stuck behind him often

naturally on a tow truck

They're limited to 105kph so they're always slower than highway traffic. Fucking sucks when they're not in the right lanes.

>having to be places on time
Cuck life, amirite?

I've never even seen the front of one of these.

Only the trashiest of people owned them when they were new and it's still true today

>his car is slower than an Outback
Haha that's sad

Shit, that guy is still governed higher than our trucks. We're stuck at 62 mph, 100kph

Any minivan ever made. Fuck these people and their stupid kids

I love when cunts like you get stuck behind me. Speed limit is 35mph, I'm gonna do 37-40mph and you can deal with it you impatient cunt. If you really cared, you would've left for work 5min earlier.

>thread is about people driving below the speed limit
>hurr I'm going to drive a little over, and you're going to have to live with it!

Delete your account

Lol, it's 56 mph or 90 kph in the EU.

>Drive to work 5 days a week
>Leave house every day at the same time and make it to work on time
>One road has 35mph speed limit
>No cops so everybody always does 45 through there
>One day there's a huge line of cars when I turn on the road
>Some faggot at the front is going 37mph and all the cars are honking at him
Shuddalefturleeur :^)

I paid $20 for that pass!

I live in FL tho, so it's special. So many old people and tourists doing 30mph on 45mph roads. And on the other end, millions of impatient cunts who get pissed when they are stuck behind you doing 50mph on a 45mph road and will start flashing their hi beams or some shit. The same people who will be stuck behind you at a red light and if you aren't on the gas 0.00002 seconds after the light turns green, they honk. Literally not even enough time to move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal. I take my sweet ass time accelerating when that person is behind me.

Pic related always pissed me off in the morning when I'm driving muh truck down the highway for work at 6:00am. I-95 around here is 4-5 lanes with a 65mph speed limit. No trucks in the left 2 lanes. So when it's 5 lanes, the right lane #1 is people entering and exiting the highway so bad place for trucks to be. #2 is sometimes moving about 60mph but then you get stuck behind some shitbox 1991 Corolla with a Haitian doing 50mph. #4 and #5 are no trucks so that will be mostly roadworthy. So all the garbage trucks that can only do 55mph sit in Lane #3 and I get stuck behind them all the time. I try to pass on the right and end up getting stuck behind Haitian in the Corolla. Try to pass on the left and it's illegal and/or I have to pull out in front of Audi bro who is late for work and doing 85mph.

>ITT we post vehicles that are always being driven below the speed limit

I mean if it's a road with a BS speed limit for a long stretch, you gotta go a little over. But this was my daily commute to HS back in the day and this situation happened like once a week-
>fairly busy road, speed limit is 45mph, then goes down to 40mph for about a mile past a courthouse and horse track, then drops to 30mph
>so goes from 45mph past commercial area down to 30mph in a residential area within a mile and it's a kinda a major road, two lanes each direction
>have to make right turn from another road onto this road right where it drops from 40mph to 30mph
>about 1/4mi down, at least a couple days a week, motorcycle cop will be standing on side street with radar gun in this residential area
>motorcyle cop will walk out into street, stop speeding car, tell then to turn onto side street where other cops are writing tickets
>so I always make this right turn, go like 32mph for this stretch because there are always cops
>almost every day, somebody behind me will get pissed and go around in the left lane at 45mph
>I'm in right lane, person flies around me in left lane, and cop standing there on right hand side of the street watching for speeders
>cop walks out into the street with his hand out, across my lane so I have to slam on my brakes, and stops impatient cunt on my left for doing 15mph over limit
>I laugh at them and drive away happy I didn't run over cop

That was in IL tho. Down here in FL they rarely catch people for speeding unless it's FHP on the highway or in a school zone with kids around.

>driving behind a Shelby
>driving 40 in a 50
>making me rage

There's a guy that drives a C7 on a stretch of I-295 that I take to work.
I see him every morning.

He drives 60 in a 75 zone.

I think is defined at 60mph in the uk and its hell when a british truck trys to overtake a polish one on a two lane motorway