I'm from Jordan (a girl) and I've been thinking about making money online, teach Arabic or so

I'm from Jordan (a girl) and I've been thinking about making money online, teach Arabic or so

My question is could I use PayPal as a credit card as I don't have one and I can't get one because my father has my passport and such documents and I don't plan on telling him, cause it would hurt his feelings "i can't provide for you?"

And if the only option is that I would get a credit card, can you tell me the basics of what I need to do? I could it without him knowing but I have no idea how banks work

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, you can use paypal as a debit card by linking it to your bank account and adding money to paypal

you can earn money into your paypal and then spend it like a credit card.

you can also apply for paypal credit which works exactly like a credit card.

also you can use paypal to accept money from credit cards.

I'll pay if you show me your tits

But I don't have a debit card, doesn't the PayPal account have a limit? And I think PayPal requires you to prove identity somehow

According to this link:

>paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc

Select Jordan in the dropdown box. It says that you can withdraw funds to a prepaid card. So maybe contact Paypal support to ask which prepaid cards are supported then go purchase one from the store.

Once your clients pay to your paypal account you can withdraw to the card and treat it like a bank card. Make sure to ask about fees attached to the card (monthly or otherwise) and understand paypal charges many fees as well.

Otherwise goodluck and good job trying to make your own way.

you don't need a debit card.
paypal doesn't have a limit but paypal credit does.
You don't need to provide ID

She would not be able to get a credit card without proving her identity and even then they would mail it to her house.

The best she could do is use another ID (besides passport) and go to her bank, and ask if they can print a card for her right there. As in this link it shows Paypal does not offer withdrawals to Jordanian bank accounts.

paypal credit isn't a card. It's just a line of credit on your paypal account.

Skrill offer a creditcard, you can use that card to withdraw money from your local ATM

I second this

Either way, why in the hell would you think someone with no job would qualify for a credit line? Secondly why would you think that service is even offered in Jordan. Not all markets get the same service.

>why in the hell would you think someone with no job would qualify for a credit line?
because they gave me a $3k credit line on an anonymous account started with a throw-away email and a fake name.

I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex

I have a steady cash flow through my anonymous paypal account.

like OP hopes to do.

Ok I'll believe you, what kind of account was it? Did you buy things on line with it?

I started it as a personal account, I bought things using personal credit cards.

I started selling on ebay and made a bit of cash that way.

I applied for credit at that point and got the $3k line. It hasn't increased in 2 years, I make my payments regularly.

this year I converted it to a business account and handled legit accounts receivable through it to the tune of about $12k. I still used it for personal purchases though.

the only thing I'm not really sure of is if they'll 1099 me. Not that it matters.

also while my account was anonymous the credit cards I used were not.

>a girl
>I've been thinking about making money
you know what must be done

>I'm not really sure of is if they'll 1099 me.
seems unlikely since they don't have my address.

>made account with fake name
>used personal credit cards

Holy shit you are retarded. I mean I guessed as much but this post just proved it.

just shows that I could steal your credit card and use it to buy things on paypal AND get a line of credit they'd probably go after you for.

>I'm from Jordan (a girl) and I've been thinking about making money online, teach Arabic or so
fukken terrorist detected! 1 there are no girls on the internet! least of all arabic girls! they don1t even have internet there! 2 you are just an isis agent trying to recruit and beg for donations from western youth!

No you blithering idiot, you have already attached your name and a personally identifiable bank/credit card to your account. You are not fooling anyone.

And if you *did* steal my CC info, I would just let the company know it is fraud and they would reverse it on my end. I would lose nothing and you would be criminally prosecuted if they caught you.

If that is in fact what you are doing, you are mentally fucking retarded for even discussing it on a public forum.

>you have already attached your name and a personally identifiable bank/credit card to your account
or someone else's.

no way for paypal to know except by comparing billing and shipping addresses.

either way, OP can get a line of credit without linking a bank or proving ID. Or providing a mailing address.

>ima girl btw xD

Know your place whore. If you want to live western then go live there.

Post Ur tits

Great board boys

Your men are allowing you to use computer?

Allahu Akbar.

What part of Jordan are you from?
My dad is from Amman but he moved to the US and met my mom here, were still Muslim but I can hardly speak arabic.
Salam habipti, keyf halak?
Pretty much all I know desu