/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

"Blocks Your Path" Edition

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 14 - 19: 2x Drop Weekly Quests
>Mar 15 - 19: Golden Cave (30 stam added to weekly rotation)
>Mar 22 - 28: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 23 - ??: Ambush Whitebeard
>Mar 24 - 31: Higher Meat Chance from Snails

- Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista (NEW) / Paulie (NEW) / Urouge / Alvida / Mr.7
>Mar 22 - Apr 9: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9 (NEW)
>Mar 14 - 21: CobiMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Wapol / Smoker
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: ??? (NEW)

- Raids -
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru
>Mar 23: Kuma
>Mar 24: Garp
>Mar 25: Buster Call
>Mar 27: Doflamingo

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 13 - 20: Brook - Tea Time
>Mar 21 - 22: Booster Beach & Evolver Forest
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - 20: Ideo (NEW) / Krieg (NEW) / Killer / Urouge / Beckman
>March 16 - 28: Hawkins / Dellinger / Hina / Marguerite

- Fortnights -
>Mar 7 - 21: WB Allies 4 (NEW)
>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff / Heart Pirates / Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom's / Shandians / CP9 (Ranking)
>Mar 21 - Apr 4: ??? (NEW)

- Raids -
>Mar 17: Bellamy (NEW)
>Mar 18: Blackbeard
>Mar 19: Mihawk
>Mar 20: Aokiji

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/optcacademy/status/842359083063685121
optces.github.io/damage/#/
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D935:99,935:99:100:0:0,731:99,210:99,1117:99,1025:99C7,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R9S0H
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D562:99,562:99,560:99,353:99,978:99,1210:99C11,10B0D19E1365Q0L0G0R14S100H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legend zolo when?

Good job OP
But for whoever makes the next one, I think we can safely just drop the Calendar link

Thanks.

Yeah, I actually had more information but it went over the post limit, I'll take the calender link off my notepad.

I actually kind of like the new fortnight, 2 batches returning and then new fortnight layout. Seems a lot tidier that way. No point going like 3 weeks into the future when the thread (should) get updated around every two days.

I can post again, at least for now, after going back to my home connection so hopefully it holds up.

I can't believe global is fucking dead...

>kizaru just before YWB & Skill up

Fuck you Bandai.

>kuma just before meat up

Fuck you Bandai.

>that fucking attack animation for Bellamy

twitter.com/optcacademy/status/842359083063685121 (embed)

>FN Blueno has a better attack animation than RR Blueno

Firstly, it looks really fucking stupid and secondly, he should have a 12 or some stupid as shit hit combo where he just bounces around like a spaz, that would be pretty cool and unique. Combo teams are constantly cucked by the stream of new only low combo units.

>implying I'll ever see or use RR Blueno's attack animation when I own 3d2y Sanji

>I own 3d2y Sanji
fuck off

Blueno's special animation is cooler than Sanji's

Reminder to go promising rookie on ywb to save time. He wont come back like shiki

I'm not a fan of the wording Bamco chose on his event page, especially making it sound like he's only around for the CoC and that's it. That'd be some fucked up shit if it's the case.

better buy 500 gems goy and get to farming, you have 4 days

Repost because no one payed attention first time.
So, it turns out there's an OPTC Spanish community and they have their own version of the DB too. Difference is, their calculator has Combo hit and Good/Great/Perfect Shield menu so you can easily pick the one you're up against, plus Doffy Ship special. As well as having some bugs removed. It seems at first sight it's an outright better version of Zeen's calculator.

optces.github.io/damage/#/

This spanish version is linked directly under Zeen's DB.

I'm not a spic and I have DEXBeard for shields.

>(embed)
It doesn't work that way.

What the fuck were they thinking with this attack animation, this is beyond retarded.

>make a completely separate DB instead of helping out on the main one

bravo

How important are sockets on Shiryu?
Is there any place at all he needs team? Maybe for forest teams?

What does the news coo mean when they say YWB shows up at a fixed rate? Surely it's the same as JP where it's just a chance after every raid. They don't mean after x amounts of raids he shows up, right?

Fixed = set
Rate = %

Break it apart.

Highly, since he benefits extremely from CDR and AH levels. I'm putting some HP candy on him too

But you should socket and CC your legends first

>But you should socket and CC your legends first
yeah the only legend I could use my tomes on is Jinbe, but he has a fortnight in the future and I don't even like him, he's shit and boring
so it's either Shiryu or Jinbe

Fuck off you fat fuck, learn to program. No one's going to work for you for free.

oh look, Pedro is mad

go for Shiryu then

Apostles?

No.
Got terrible sockets for 23 books.

>A bunch of third worlders with commodores coded a better database in their freetime than Zeen did when his life and food is on the line
Top fucking kek

Is Cindry the only unit that gives a full board with Bellamy?

no

Choo
Tesoro

>he thinks Zeenigami created the database

>Never said that
You must be one of those retards who donate hundreds of dollars to zeen. No one else can be this stupid.

Apostles Jinbei is actually usable, he pulled legMarco this past Sugo.

Soft & Wet why the fuck is your MChopper level 90 when you're over plvl 350? I literally can't use him because I won't go over the 3.5k HP threshold for Hannyabal FN.

Actually he's usable for the HP threshold, but still man get your shit sorted man, c'mon!

Why would you farm Hannyabal?

Becomes full blowjob

Jinbe is bad even with legmarco if you don't have all his subs like Koala, Don Sai, Don Chinjao and Senor Pink

>Have all those
>Don't have Jinbe

Because it's arguably the fortnight with the most worth right now, especially because I pulled SW Luffy last Sugo and have had base skill Sudsy Kalifa for ages now, whom I have a Croc to cuckold with now.

CP9 is shit unless you own Jinbei and even then socketing the respective RR's is a waste
>lmao Shiterhouse

>lower threshold Jinbe
>ever

Squard books
3D2Y Franky books
Hack books (even though most people maxed Hack from endless Wanze FNs)
Jabra Sockets
seems like CP9 has more to offer desu senpai

>Have to pick between CP9 sockets, Log Luffy Books, or CC and Brook sockets
I really dislike how Japan has hardly any "resting" periods like Global does.

>Squard
don't have
>3d2y Franky
don't have
>Hack
maxed like 10 times over
>Jabra
lmao I own Senor Pink/SW Franky

When it comes back as 2xstam I'll bother with socketing the CP9 units but seriously no worth in that FN for me right now when I could be maxing my Kalifa and SW Luffy, both of whom are unusable at base cooldown.

Is there any reason to bother with Blue Fukuru if you have Qck Lucci? There is already a full blue orbs combo with Femvankov and QCK Lucci. I'm just asking if he fills a hole in any class I don't know about.

Anyone else having trouble with snails on global? It seems i can't tweet, as if the app is being blocked.

>Cuck Luffy
who cares?

You gotta relog your twitter. They are probably trying to shake out the fake snail accounts again

Because I didn't maxed his special, and I never bothered farmed him since I have way better str sub. I have better str unit to give xp to, so he has been stuck at lvl 90 for maybe like a year now.
One day I'll max him I promess.

>You gotta relog your twitter.
Didn't help, but it might be something on my side anyway, as there no other similar reports.

Is Colo Urouge worth farming?

You can stomp Hannyabal with MC and 5+ Luffy.

You liar!

hahah holy shit this guy is retarded

It's happening to me too. I'm starting to get pissed about it, really.

can confirm same thing happening to me

I'm socketing Story Jabra for my Int meme team since him and Sanji can deal up to 300,000+ damage with just their specials.

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D935:99,935:99:100:0:0,731:99,210:99,1117:99,1025:99C7,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R9S0H

>Someone posted a SW Ace team I can use from last thread
>realize I have to clear the clash with that team for YWB
Buster call, I definitatley can do with a SW Ace team, but I have to find new teams to clear these other raids with...
Does Github have a database of teams that can beat WB AND certain raids?
Also it says WB doesn't appear for every raid. Did it happen like that on Japan? Don't remember people saying that.

>Doflamingo is day 27
>a fucking MONDAY
>literally the only day of the week that I spend the whole day on university

Fucking kill me, why do they keep doing this to me? Right after I pulled my 3D2Y Zoro. I fucking NEED to max Doffy.

GOD DAMMIT, SHIT FUCK

bad karma for pulling zoro

you deserve it

CoC is cool and all but it's pretty shit senpai if you have any semblance of a life and a job seeing as it runs right through the week

So I'm going into Vista colo with a Fuji/Ceasar team, with subs Smoker, QCK Doffy, and Shiki. Any ideas for the last sub?

Trebol

There's tesoro.
Much lower cooldown
Great stats
5 slots
Driven
You farmed and maxed tesoro, right? Right?

Shiryu claims another victim. Thanks for the ez Colo Vista

>3 of the 1.5xHP boosting legends are DEX
>The other 2 are INT
I wish Bamco knew how to fucking balance a game fuck's sake.

>Snails STILL aren't fixed
Holy shit I don't pay thousands of dollars every sugofest to deal with this shit.

Don't forget that all of the HP boosters are capable of achieving the same damage non HP boosting legends are, which is bullshit

But Ace and Fuji have a higher restriction to their attack boost than say Doffy or Sengoku because of their matching orb requirement.

Who maxing Kuma/apoo/Kizaru special/sockets this week?

Please put up those Fujis

>Kuma max
>Apoo max

Kizaru maybe, it depend if the gem reseller finally answer me. It's been >24h now and I still have no answer.

Ah, i'd come here to ask about that, I'm glad to hear it's not a problem with just me

Feels good not having to be a dedicated Powercuck and STILL doing it better anyway.

>Shooter and Driven have orb manipulation, damage boosters and orb boosters out of the ass
They literally have no demerits

Is it the one with Zephyr and Raid!Kizaru ? If so, you can do Doffy, Buster call and Garp with that one
Also Kuma, but you need to stall for a QCK orb on Usopp
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D562:99,562:99,560:99,353:99,978:99,1210:99C11,10B0D19E1365Q0L0G0R14S100H

Yeah this week is going to drain me big time. Gunning for Kuma/Kizaru max/max/max for sure but seeing as Doffy is here during a skill up I really should finish my 2nd one with Bind/Heal too.

Add Storm Pirates or I WILL remove it again.

>what is jinbe

What the fuck man, I just try and maintain nice, updated threads.

I actually like Storm Pirates, they have been on my friend list for bloody ages and whose captains I never have to check because they are always skilled up and socketed correctly.

Yeah that's the one, thanks Jewlie. is what I'm talking about. Hopefully having my Kizaru at 23 turns doesn't mess me up.

I have to finish that nigger kuma I farmed him every time he was on global and he's still one off max, I got the worst skillup rate with him and boa so far.

Also I wanted to socket legend Borsalino before skilling his raid, but since there's skillup the following week I might switch that one.

Errrr just farm him in a few days and skill him up before taking on the raids, 2x skill up starts a day before CoC starts.

If you're running android you're affected. Shitposters are saying only people using the modded apk to cheat are affected. Apple users are laughing and feeling superior like the pathetic micro penis losers they are.

>both of the luccis I pulled during anni had an equal chance to be Blackbeard instead

Are you the list guy? The list guy needs to explain why a player who is 200+ lvls above him was removed from the list.

I figured, since I was the person who posted that
Also yes it will mess you up, but luckily, Kizaru is coming right before the clash
I seriously believe this still be hard but its workable

I know I say this all the time, but Kuma has always cucked me. At about 30 total copies I got 2 or 3 skillups, and I'm not exactly happy with having to continue to farm him. Although with owning legend Dofflamingo, RR Kuma, etc at least I have a reason to keep running these raids even after I level/socket the units.
Well to be fair, its more like 21 after the Striker ship and 1 CDR socket. Hasn't messed me up yet, and the WB video shows I can manage. Doffy and Kuma may be a bit trickier though.
ALSO I'm pleased as punch that I can skillup my Usopp and can make use of him more now.

I would sitll farm Kizaru like balls. At least to make it easier to farm orbs

>tfw pulled 2 Blackbeards in 2 multis back to back

I'm so sorry user, I would have happily traded one for Lucci as I'd rather new legends than dupes, no matter how bad.

Oh absolutely. I need that nigga at a low CD> Issue is, Kuma is pretty much mandatory for a shitton of colos, so I gotta throw my gems into that guy I think

fuck me man Blackbeard is all I want, he's my most desired pull if I had to suck a dick for him I would but only anonymously

Nah bro, just an autist who likes keeping the OP nice and updated.
I think the list guy barely comes here really, he only updates the list like once a week according to his schedule. We should have let GUP do it t.b.h.

I thought he was trash and had absolutely no concept of how to build him and didn't want him, but once I pulled him and as time goes on I realise just what an absolute fucking freak of a Legend he is and the king of versatility. He's broken as fuck.

I hope you don't need to suck a dick to pull DexBeard my man, we all deserve happiness in this life.