How do private companies get capital to hire new employees?

How do private companies get capital to hire new employees?

revenues.

Ever heard of an investment?

How does a small private company find investors? Don't say Venture Capital because 99.999% of companies will never get VC.

Investment, loans and giving up non voting shares

Try angel list, or a community bank

positive net income?

/thread

>because 99.999% of companies will never get VC
Did you pull this statistic out of your ass?

Better question: How can I get my family and friends to actually support me and invest in me? It seems like they don't trust me even though this is literally the shit I've spent my entire life studying and practicing and have had good simulated results in.

>It seems like they don't trust me
Then they will not. They don't take you seriously and they don't believe you're a better investment than the market.

You need to prove yourself first, as should always be the case.

Did Elon cure balding?

What can't this guy do

Welcome to the club.
Most people don't have an entrepreneurial bone in their body and generally fear the idea of going into business.
As a result, none of them will give you any slack until you out perform them.
In my case I didn't get any support until I was bringing home almost double the salary of my friends.
Needless to say, I outgrew them and got some new friends that aren't afraid to take some risks.

>You need to prove yourself first, as should always be the case.
see
>entire life studying and practicing and have had good simulated results in
I single-handedly saved my dad's floundering 401k and they still won't even give me a little bit to start working with.

>>entire life studying and practicing and have had good simulated results in

So? It's not enough to gain their trust. Prove yourself.

What do you do?

Very well, thank you. How do you do?

If I had a son and he came to me after a decade of study and said that over the last 4 years he averaged an 18% return I'd give him money to start out, that's just me. Especially after he fixed my 401k from having yearly losses for the previous 15 years.

E-commerce
Everyone just told me that it was a meme.
And now I earn more than them as well as work less.

Like the drop shipping type stuff or ebay flipping?

How much are you asking "to start out"? and how much does your family have in disposable income?

Honestly if you're getting constant returns of 18% take a loan out. Go big or go home, take the risk if you believe in yourself.

its called new york

You simulated saving your dad's 401k? Not very impressive.