Give me one reason why automatic comfy road couches aren't the superior mode of transportation

Give me one reason why automatic comfy road couches aren't the superior mode of transportation

>protip: ya can't

since you're obviously a high school dropout wrench monkey, I am gonna explain something real quick:

when you make a claim, you need to provide evidence to back up your claim. This is called "burden of proof". You are TOO STUPID to do this though, so you should just kill yourself.

Lower them a little bit and they handle better than you think. My '95 LT1 was a great truck, other than it didn't have an actual truck bed

>t. assmad hairdresser

Solely for transportation? Sure.

Recreational driving? An autocouch will be the equivalent of being an enthusiast cook with a microwave and bread maker.

math tutor actually

>can not into high speed
>can not handle corners at speed
>inefficient

w o w grats on passing high school, too bad you're still to autistic to understand that this is a casual discussion board and not debate club

I am a math tutor at a local university. Unlike you, I am not a farmboy from the midwest who thinks passing high school is a significant accomplishment.

So not only are you too autistic to understand that this is a casual discussion board, you also failed to see the sarcasm in my comment. Also, you fail to see the irony in your own comment; this may be news to you but going to university and understanding math are no longer great accomplishments, they are the bare minimum you need to survive. Pls remove yourself from the gene pool.

Because they're not fun

>buick roadsmaster
>motor of the corvette
>kickdown to 85 mph in ~7 sec
they can do everything

Volvo makes the best road couches. V70s can also go pretty fast on a empty bit of motorway

>1. corner on highway
>can´t handle the Gs
>CRASH AND BURN IS WHAT YOU´RE GONNA DO

Only thing that scares me away from those is the relative expensiveness of parts compared to murican steel

>I AM THE MASTER OF THE ASPHALT FIGHT

They don't break as often as murrican cars do you stupid burger

>the rear door is literally the half of the front one

American engineering

Yeah but when they do you don't have to spend inordinate amounts of money retardissimo

Hehe never noticed that

I see, that's why the Volvo has been sold worldwide and piece of shit boat in the OP is an Usa exclusive.

so what you are saying is you do not have the bare minimum skills needed to survive?

Is that why you're still a virgin NEET living at home with your parents? That actually makes a lot of sense

Do you understand how markets work? Parts cost less in yurop because that's where they were produced. It costs money to export things and that's why they cost more to the consumer in foreign markets.

Also master race landboats are only sold in NA because yurop's streets are literally designed for horses and never updated. What a meme continent.

No, I'm doing engineering. But congrats on being able to do math despite being a redundancy of Khanacademy, hope that validation eases your butthurt.

>designed for horses and never updated
Could I drive 250km/h on a street desinged for horses?

S rank denial here

Only if you go full dagumi. Never said it wasn't a good car, just that it costs more to maintain than a murricart (which it does)

if you can still learn from khanacademy you haven't gone far at all. You remind me a lot of the fuckboys I met in my engineering department (I also have a degree in electrical engineering (I know, I am really really smart)) who think thought they were hot shit their first year then just crashed and burned because the babymath involved was too much for the dum dum boys to handle.

Autism

Notice how I never bragged about the fact that I know uni math - that was just you. How can your ego be so hurt at the realisation that being a uni math tutor is not a significant accomplishment?

I am not the guy with thw Volvo.
Also you don´t drift at 250km/h in a normal car.
Only freaked out cars like mad Mikes Radbull can do this shit.

Unless you're native or from the hood or something, in which case my sincere congratulations on beating the odds and doing something most contributing members to society have done.

I really want one of these. A sports couch.

>can't handle the Gs
nonsense, they'll skid everywhere and one side of the body will be a foot higher than the other from the suspension travel but it'll make it

the driver, however, will probably be thrown against the other window because bench seats have zero fucking support to keep you in place at even moderate speed turns

I have driven a Audi TT there, it was at the edge of its grip above 250km/h, these landbarges can´t handle that.

I never said it was a significant accomplishment. You were originally giving me praise because you thought getting a high school diploma was a significant accomplishment (over 80% of Americans over 25 have a diploma or GED)

Since you're an engineering undergrad, odds are you have only gotten up to
>Calc III
>Linear Algebra
>Ordinary Differential Equations
this is not a significant accomplishment to anybody who studies mathematics.

>"muhh ego"
typical for engineering undergrads such as yourself to have an inflated sense of self-worth.

it's because you were using communist units

My "praise" was sarcasm, as you apparently think being a uni math tutor is yugely impressive, when hairdressers probably contribute more to society than you - you might actually be autistic for not getting that, and it appears that your reading comprehension is utter shite as you weren't able to understand that I was referring to your ego and delusion that being a math tutor carries any weight. I have no pretenses about being an engie undergrad and certainly don't throw it around on casual message boards as if its something especially impressive. Think you're projecting a bit, autismo generalis.

hey canadians also use kmh and we are NOT commies thanq very much.

>commies
Half of my country was communist, the other half had the most free market at that time...

canada is just america's hat who we keep around so our head doesn't get cold
the only reason we haven't destroyed them is we like maple syrup (which the us does better anyway) and because boomers love going to canada to gamble

>Assmad hairdresser in denial

excuse me i'll have you know canada is MIGHTY and our maple syrup is far superior to aunt jamal imitation syrup. delet this immediately.

>ant jamal
>even counting as syrup
>he's never had upstate new york grade-A amber syrup

I get locally produced syrup from a farm but you're making me hungry. Any tips on where to get the good shit from next time I go down to burgertown?

>Canadian syrup
>New york syrup
PIG DISGUSTING

somehow compared to modern crossovers their mileage isnt that bad and unlike cucksovers you get muh vee ate.

Because winding 2nd gear out to 7k in the twisties and pushing the limits of your car's traction is fun.

Lots of interior and cargo space, too, and unlike crossovers you don't have to lift stuff 5 feet off the ground to load it into the back (and then deal with the heavily inwards-sloped pillars and walls so many modern cars have).

its time to get C O M F Y

I laughed way harder than I should have.

They aren't too bad, only a little more expensive than Ford parts.