pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living crack (vampires/toddlers still not cracked yet)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV

>Previous Thread
MOTHERFUCKING DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYkPzzFEMcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for ts4 is shit and ts3 is best

we're in trouble

You just dont know what to do with it, like with women.

tfw nothing to do but get drunk and sim

What's the most romantic fancy place in the sims 4? A good place to ask a sim for marriage?
I can only think of the blue velvet but that place is kinda shitty.

I proposed right outside the fancy restaurant at night. I thought it was pretty romantic.

Post lewds tsg

That's racist.

MORE

stop with the waifu/lewd faggotry. this place is borderline /tesg/ as it is.

shut the fuck up

>someone complains about circlejerks and that only screens are getting posted
>now nobody is posting anything anymore

>1 person dumping their s4 characters
>crying about s4 crack every day
>post b00bies pls XD

every day

I like the screens of anybody who posts here. I dont understand why posting screens in tsg is considered bad by some anons.

its not when theyre varied.

Are we going through some troubles again?

fuck off

Stop trying to police what gets posted in an already dead thread user
people like you are the reason why people like me left

why dont you post some varied ones?

really gets my noggin joggin why its gone down hill in the first place

i do when theres actual discussion and not just screenshot dumping and asking for nudes

I went for the Athletic Aspiration and so now I have a chick that's inflated with buffed up muscles. Now that I've completed the Aspiration, how do I "deflate" her muscles but keep her slender and un-fat at the same time?

>i do
Nah.

you're what's wrong with these threads

I think there's a drink in the aspiration prize list thing, otherwise you're gonna have to testingcheats on, cas.fulleditmode shift click, click cas and lower the buff slider yourself

>enter thread
>50 screenshots with no text, many of the same characters, mostly selfie closeups
>only discussion is 'post lewd XD' and begging for a crack with the occasional actual question

sure thing user

and you add nothing

mmmmmm do those spots go ALLLLL the way down? post lewd =j

am i contributing now?

I like the screens.

Dude

pls stop with the autism

I guess it's time to stop posting completely since you are so offended at the state of things

>I hate the thread, but I won't do anything to change it because I like complaining!
>why should I be the change I want to see? Others should be accommodating ME and what I want to see in tsg!
>I won't post any pictures that I would want to see, but I'll complain and whine about how tsg isn't what I want it to be!
>people should be posting what I want! Damn these people for posting their screenshots! I know, I won't add anything new and varied to the mix, complaining about it will surely change things! They'll listen to me because I'm so special even though I've done nothing!

By not being varied what do you mean? The same people, the same sims or the same pics?

>i'm still confused as to why these generals are tiny
>it cant possibly have to do with there being almost no discussion and low quality posting
>i know, i'll just dump my screenshot folder to keep things bumped!
>w-why are these threads dying? ;__;
>also lewds & sim4 crack pls

i post when theres actual discussion. you're just butthurt that someone pointed out whats wrong with this general.

is that a child with huge titties?

>I want discussion, but I won't start any meaningful ones. Tsg should be accommodating to me and what I want to talk about!
>why are these people posting the same girls again and again? Stop that! I don't like it!
>tsg should ONLY be for meaningful discussion (which I won't facilitate or post pictures to encourage)!
>I'm not the problem, THEY are!

You wish it was, honey

I like the screens. that is why I come here.

pls no.

She ain't no child yo.

Also her boobs aren't really that big, I had to broaden the FOV to take that pic because there was a sim in way and that ended up deforming the edges

The hair made me thing she was a kiddo

don't you dare post an image with no text

Don't feed the troll guys.
If he actually cared for discussion he'd contribute to it instead of bitch about the lack of it.

That hairstyle is to cute to be child only.

this. his posts are pretty much let's make /b/ great again tier cancer.

i've said many times i do try to discuss things and participate in them when its actually going. if you think i'm the problem when the thread has been on its death bed for months, kek

it must be me who only posts when theres discussion going on, who keeps everyone else away amirite?

prove it

post your sims so we know your history

Who are you?

why would i post something to identify myself in the future? i post when theres discussion of the games, upcoming stuff and lurk the rest of the time. i'm letting you know why the threads aren't doing well. you don't have to heed anything i say, but if you think someone pointing out obvious issues with the thread is the one killing it, you're wrong.

>lurk the rest of the time
go back to that now please

thanks

why? this is the most talk the thread has seen in a while. sorry if it bugs you that its not about boobs or cracks

the last few threads were not about boobs or cracks either. there were people posting their sims and others talking about them.

they were. all about it? no. enough posts about them? yep. nothing i've said is untrue. try posting some text with screenshots you post, it'll be a start.

I think I rather stop posting here from now on.

With people like you around I think I'll just leave

I just started playing 4, after not having played a sim game since 3 came out. I've got all the dlc, is the game still being supported with the dozens of packs like 3 was? or are they done?

Wot? You mean are they still working on EPs for 4? then yes

There's still more stuff to be released but they aren't releasing stuff at the rate they did for TS3.

ts4 is far from done
bowling sp is next and pets is probably the next ep

>someone pointed out why these threads have been dying (and did die for a time last year)
>WAAAAAAAAAH

jeebus. fixing the thread can start with simply attaching some text to screenshots you post. even if its something stupid like trying a new hat on, at least post some context. it gives people something to respond to besides the screenshot itself.

its long from done

Alright cool. Thanks anons

urge.. to bully.. rising..

>fixing the thread can start with simply attaching some text to screenshots you post
you should start that

we'll follow your lead, senpai

i already do that

proof?

i'm not going anywhere.

>mmmmmm do those spots go ALLLLL the way down

well do they

that was supposed to be the joke

Yes, but I cannot post images of it now.

I'm not laughing

>fixing the thread can start with simply attaching some text to screenshots you post. even if its something stupid like trying a new hat on, at least post some context. it gives people something to respond to besides the screenshot itself.

Even though you're saying that, the posts I do put on a caption in don't really go any further either. I'm not complaining, it's not like I'm fishing after replies or anything like that when I post them. I just don't think adding captions to the screenshots really changes much. There's just not many people in this thread to really make the general busy I think, and that's ok. I like looking at other people's shots even if I don't have anything to remark on, and maybe there's somebody that enjoys mine. And I think that's just fine too.

why

they do

Obviously it would be too lewd.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYkPzzFEMcg
this is an interesting comparison

my sims says 'trib' a lot.

it always makes me think of tribadism.

:^)

please could you give? she's so cute

Yeah, give me a bit, gonna go get dinner.

based user

Check THIS out!

Does that mini Stargate work?

text

If I focus really hard I can make money and other cool stuff come out of there.

townies got a makeover

Townies got the dick.

where

lol wtf

I really like how this office came out.