>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

>What is /ndg/?
A place to talk about Nier, Drakengard and Taros games

>Official Nier:Automata page
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>Important information
nier.wikia.com/wiki/NIER_Wiki

>What Happened before Nier: Automata began
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/10/heres-what-happened-before-nier-automatas-story-began/

>The Weekly 2B Butt .Zip Download (Lewds and Non-Lewds):
twitter.com/2b_butt

>Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia [Untranslated]
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>Drakengard/Nier Collection Archive
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

Previous Route:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSJ_Mxt_9mc
youtube.com/watch?v=reeGopVGiTE&list=PLg1dmg5vyaL6sIUBhYERFM7G2kTpPKOpp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this "NieR Automata", Legna?

I want 2B to sit on my face.

I'm not sure if I'm retarded or just missed something, but what was up with 9S' visions in route B?

Keep playing.

The most meaningful choice.

2B9S OTP

Do you really have to search this entire fucking desert for Facade souvenirs

>you will never be a cute android

I don't think N2 needs a logic virus to make the machines who are a part of the network do what it wants and control their wills. Adam and Eve could control the machines on the network without needing any viruses.

But it is indisputable fact that Beepy did everything wrong.

2B9S
O T P
T
P

>no blindfolds

Saw a streamer yesterday get ending E for the first time, he declined the help request for like half an hour and never even read the comments in the background.

Yes.

Or you can look it up in an online guide.

There's only four, and the fourth one only spawns after you get the other three. Look up a map of the four locations if you can't be assed to do a simple grid-based sweep of the desert.

His actions helped kill the aliens who forced Emil to become 80 million clones he's a hero.

O T P
T
P

Beepy deserves to be eradicated.

>the fourth one only spawns after you get the other three
Such bullshit, that location was one of the first I checked.

I'm going for 100% Unit Data and I've been teleporting between the desert camp and the flooded city for a while now to try to get some of the enhanced machines to spawn. Is there somewhere with spawn rates or something because I just can't get the Gun-equipped Multi-tier Type to spawn and I'd like to know if I'm just unlucky or the rate is stupidly low. Same thing with the Drill-Equipped Linked-Sphere Type and Reverse-jointed Goliath.

These guys sure have a lot of hyphens in their names.

You only have to obtain all the weapons to get Ending E, grinding them all to level 4 is only if you want the weapon stories.

There hasn't been a single good stream playthrough of this game because the streamers are too busy trying to be funny and entertaining to sit and engage with the game.

I haven't watched Liam-senpai's stream of it though. He's a genuine Nier fan so maybe he approaches it from a less shitty angle.

When they are about to have sex, they take them off in the heat of the moment.

Doujin of shota9S getting ara ara'd by 2B when?

He cried.

>ara ara'd by 2B
>2B
Wrong android

But blindfolds are hot user.

>One of the pods during the ending scene says something along the lines of "us six being connected"
What's the sixth supposed to be when there were only 2 pods and 3 androids?

Liam's Ending E was amazing, and his general excitement the whole playthrough was great.

When he broke down on Ending E, I did too.

Anyone notice how much Pod 042 sounds like data in the English dub?

For reference
youtube.com/watch?v=BSJ_Mxt_9mc

They are the same height dumbass.

The other S-Type with his daddy Resistance and 4S are shorter.

Six pot sub-systems talking during the chat sequences.

I just realized that the picture I was curious about in Kaine's house in Automata is the same picture that was in the house in the original Nier.

Do you think it's meant to be the picture young Kaine drew of her grandmother?

Shut up, Nowe! No one likes you!

You, the player.

I found it more interesting that he's voiced by Grimoire Noire and also lets you fire off what are essentially the same sealed verses.
For a smol period of time, I actually considered that it might be a plot point before I looked the JP voice actors for Noire and 042.

>Liam reaction to the Ending C intro credits basically mirrored my own

>Daily thread reminder!
2B and 9S are both 5'2. Heels on 2B make her 5'5.
She is 330 pounds and he is 286 pounds.
They're small and qt, but weigh a lot.

Wish I could have been there to see the comments. Watching streams without the comments really hurts the atmosphere.

the twitch VOD has realtime comments tho

You could always watch the VOD with chat replay.

Link to channel pls, I want vod.

Aren't all android's raw bodies the same height so that the transport and blackbox systems work?

Nowe, jose.

>door locked during the massacre
>his ambition saved him

I'm not familiar with streamers. Liam who?

Noire and Rubrum get their own Pods made in their image, unlike that filthy evil monster known as Weiss.

>She is 330 pounds
Well of course, that ass isn't weightless.

Not long into the game, but I can't for the life of me position myself to get the Machine Examination 1 quest to start; any screencaps or advice? The youtube vids available didn't yield much either.

youtube.com/watch?v=reeGopVGiTE&list=PLg1dmg5vyaL6sIUBhYERFM7G2kTpPKOpp

twitch risingsuperstream

Liam used to be a Best Friend, his last LP before leaving the channel was the Nier LP.

I hope Adam and Eve find Beepy in space and murder his rotund metal ass.

Adam and Eve weren't really doing that either. The annoying KH 0.2 machines are big groups of machines and the drills too come to think of it, but we already have individuality in huge mobs like that accounted for in Beepy's big bubble. Following that Eve kills stuff on the network to heal himself, which isn't really controlling.

Another thing worth pointing out is that all the machines on the network really do in this game without being corrupted are fight YorHa/other androids or take up their buckets and protect their niichans from their enemies. They have some concept of family and affection and sex just like the YorHa do.

I think there is a piece of a building a bit in front of his face that you have to stand on.

There's a little hill in front of the machine that you have to climb to the top of first.

There might be some hostile machines nearby that you have to get rid of before you can interact with it though.

>not a combat model
>best moveset

Stand directly underneath the Engels's head and look straight up and hit O.

All weapons? I thought the only requirements for ending E were having achieved C and D.

but A2 is a combat model

>Yeah, I think people over-exaggerate about just how bad Nier's gameplay was.

Of course they do. Nier's (original) gameplay was functional. You had two buttons, a couple moves, a block, a dodge roll, a weapon specific special and a bunch of spells. That was totally fine for a game where combat isn't meant to be the main attraction. And while the grinding for materials can go fuck itself, people forget to mention that the grinding, all of it, was just for trophies. No endings were locked behind grinding, the only ending condition was collecting all the weapons. You didn't have to upgrade any of them.

The fishing minigame has also reached meme status by now because as long as you're on the right spot and using the right lure, the fishing is down right easy. I did every part of the 9-part fishing miniquest line with minimum fuss, a few minutes per quest.

Saw something about Commander being called White. Is it confirmed anywhere in-game because I really don't remember it and it seems semi-important given the intro letter in the art book

>Following that Eve kills stuff on the network to heal himself, which isn't really controlling.

He does turn all the machines into mindless zombies that suicide attack the Resistance HQ and Pascal's village. I'm pretty sure ripping their own heads open to literally eat people and other machines is not something the machines on the network would have agreed to.

9S HAS A GIANT DICK AND WILL MAKE 2B HUMBLE WITH 9 INCH COCK

OTP FOREVER AND IMPREGNATION ON FIRST CONTACT

AHHHH

Guys help, I think I'm in love with these fictional characters, I made a Nier folder just to save all the fanart I find of 2B and/or 9S, I've never done this before

I'll try all this, thanks anons.

Do they make sounds fighting?

Funny thing is that some anons insist machines are still part of the network, when the ending with Pascal and NEET being left behind is the point that they ARE cut off from the Network.

Emil's Weapon even points out The Network is gone until the Machines left behind remake it in 500 years.

>9S isn't a combat model
>He's by far the strongest playable android
What did they mean by this?

So the aliens are literally just penises, right? Also where are the machines in this picture?

Who else is playing the waiting game for PC version here?

I'll probably make the last half hour more enjoyable by watching all the trailers before the game unlocks.

>as long as you're on the right spot and using the right lure, the fishing is down right easy
I have a soft spot for the fishing questline, because I love the banter between Nier and Weiss, and the subplot about the old man was surprisingly emotional in the end.

But the think the tutorial they give you about which order you're supposed to press the button and pull back to reel it in is straight up wrong, and there's no shame in using a guide for what kind of bait and fishing location you'll need.

I never would have guessed that you're supposed to go fishing in the desert.

Same, although for me the first character I did this for was Megumine.

Not him but isn't that the same thing as infecting them? Eve is a red eye by that point too.

He's too intelligent and adaptable for his own good and taught himself to fight on par with actual combat androids despite not being designed for combat at all, that ties into why he had to have an E type monitoring him

Yeah they point out they are being overwritten and turned into those things against their will.

Android corpses have no vaginas or buttholes.

>I've never done this before
Get on my level.

It's Emil's repressed cocklust for Nier and how he wanted that deep dicking in his shota bussy so hard that when it was a dick removed from existence he ended up manifesting it due to his thirst. Emil's "fight" and "clones" were all just him struggling to handle both rejection and lack of understanding of how sex works.
Lunar tears are allegories for cum.

>The Network is gone until the Machines left behind remake it in 500 years.
Like, after Ending E?

Oh joy.

>Over 300 pounds of pussy and ass!

Even YoRHa command knows 9S are too OP to dispose of even with how dangerous they are.

Being able to hack and use tech support is OP as Hell in a world filled with machines.

Especially when he starts using it in a way that he's not supposed to.

>tfw too intelligent for model limitations

Yes.

Emil's clones which keep making more of themselves encounter 2B a 1000 years later. Though he doen't remember her name.

They don't mention any viruses, though. It's implied that Eve can just control them outright.

Yes, but there's no mention of any viruses (and it doesn't seem to have lasting effects like a virus would on the machines, the machines only go crazy again later on because N2 does the same or a similar thing to them). It appears that Eve is just able to control machines through the network regardless of their will.

Actually yeah, there's no network rationale for attacking the free machines. It's got nothing to do with what they're trying to achieve, Eve has gone nuts.
So then the network managers have to let machines go if they want to, which is still in line with Beepy's story.

This shit is hella consistent.

The trailers are all awful and/or spoiler-filled. Don't watch them if you haven't already.

It's still not popping for me at all, I have the marker with the quest name but nothing appearing on quests and no prompts. What the heck.

I don't know who else it would be.

Showing A2 at all was a fucking mistake.

Already cleared out the area of enemies?

Might be a bug. Tried reloading?

Eve is doing a 9S
>Pain will go away if you destroy everything.

Eve is basically machine 9S if he was a little bitch and not very bright. Adam also compared himself to 9S.

It's quite clearly that their similarities is part of why he ca let go of his old issues and move on if he leaves with them on ending D.

Yeah, cleared them out. I'll restart then and see if it helps.

Really? I couldn't tell since I've been avoiding all gameplay videos and what have you besides the PS4 demo.

So how fucked am I?

Was the Cult of the Watchers-esque symbol on Eve ever explained? Are there at least any plausible theories?

Like the other user said, sometimes quests do bug out and a restart seems to fix them (happens with the speedster quest sometimes). If that still doesn't work, I recall that Machine Examination is unlike most sidequests in that it requires you to occasionally go out and do plot objectives for the quest or the quest's next objective to trigger.

Still can senpai. Twitch has comment playback if you watch the archived videos off the twitch channel.

Look in the OP for the Weekly 2B zip. That person does it for you.

No real strong theories other than it's probably from the Gestalt data that N2 ate up. Because it doesn't seem to have an actual meaning to it or at least it has no real bearing on the plot, it can be inferred that it's mainly there for a visual callback and not much else until we get some side materials that might draw a stronger connection with the Watchers plot and how it might be playing out underneath the surface of what's happening. Wouldn't shock me if there was something like that going on, but at the moment there are no strong ties to prove such a thing.

I finished ending E. Trying out alcohol is looking like a reasonable option right now.
I need your best suffering pics.

If you have chapter select you will probably have to go back to the chapter you beat him or the chapter after you beat him to do the quest.
Quests are weird sometimes and I think chapter hopping resets some flags.

Also make sure you are playing as 2B or 9S and that both of them are in the party.

Don't do it, user.

I don't think there's anything in game that says outright, but the machines, or at least the aliens, have to be connected to the Watchers. There is angelic text and everything.