>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdkeeper.tumblr.com/post/158485182980/by-an-user-on-the-Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is the pancake flip and how is it done?

>When you land a heavy attack that really shouldn't have connected but your opponent did a dumb

3rd for nerf peacekeeper

no suprestes

5th for remove Peacekeeper

Are you tempted?

I'm temped to ask how you play with such shit grafix

Tempted to Shield bash him off and take the point.

Okay boys its time for a comeback

For Honor is ignored due to the bigger clusterfuck that is mass effect Andromeda so lets hope with this time the devs get their shit together

It's the shitty webm converter familia

>For Honor is ignored due to the bigger clusterfuck that is mass effect Andromeda so lets hope with this time the devs get their shit together
No it was ignored for being Rock paper Scissors with a bunch of connection issues but I still love the game admit it for that it is.

Those are the graphics AFKers use

They'll probably just keep churning out scheduled updates and releases and this won't go anywhere.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

alright, enough

>Webm conversion removes dynamic shadows

No

>tfw can't play with metalkid because PS4

>Parry a side as LB
>Follow up with a light riposte
>Sometimes totally doesn't work
>Sometimes I vacuum up to the enemy and hit them

>Get grabbed
>Enemy does a heavy overhead that should be 100% blockable easily
>Block it sometimes
>Half the time it totally ignores my block

Is anyone else having issues with complete randomness? The riposte thing is particularly weird, because I have tried a lot of different timings, from instant, to fast, to delayed by about half a second, and it's totally random which one will work.

Right, I do play on low because it runs like shit on borderless window. I'd play with extreme on full screen but it's inconvenient with delayed alt-tabbing n shit.

>Turn absolute parrylord420 with my lawbringer and perfect two people in a row and then win a 1v2 in Elimination
>Press shadowplay button
>I fucking deactivated it lately and forgot to turn it back on
>Try to recreate it the next round but play like shit

Ahhh, metalkid-san

Same. It's forbidden love!

>playing for honor on a toaster
>well below minimum specs
>everything on lowest detail
>render scaling on 20
>no shadows of any kind
And still having fun.

S-so, which fem character has the biggest fattest futa dick to stretch my boipucci with?

Apollyon

> metalkid267

Stop this now

Tfw you mirror match and kick their ass the first two rounds but then they pick up your technique, comeback and win

>Everything on max
>Manually limit my FPS because I get too many to the point where it's unnecessarily heavy on my GPU

Please guys send help, I suddenly went down to shitter and IDK why I just suddenly went really bad at this game. I cannot parry for shit anymore, even normal heavies which is weird since I was doing really good last week. I can't even block lights by a nobushi anymore. This one nobushi killed me like 11 times in 1v1 and I just . . it broke me. I cannot play, I suck and I keep matching with good players who just destroy me.

>Having a predictable technique
>Not winning because you are so bad that nobody can predict your moves

sometimes you get a braindead opponent to praktise your moves

STOP IT.
P-please?

What happened to lewdkeeper posts? I need my daily dose.

nobushi lights are as fast as a peacekeeper light.

join the discord

no

> thinking about her stripping away that armor, showing those muscles ava revealing a 10 inch hot hard juicy girlcock, throbbing waiting to be serviced makes me.mouth water. Id let her put a collar around my neck, and sot upon her throne as I worship her memeber, sucking on her balls and licking all the way up the shaft before gagging myself with her girth.

And id greedily accept.her thick ropey strands of cum as they shot down my.throat and onto my face.

its a girls dick, so its no homo

>bigger clusterfuck that is mass effect Andromeda
What clusterfuck?

Lewdkeeper actually posted in this thread. It was just so devoid of personality to avoid being banned that you didn't notice.

This is the slick-as-shit Nobushi play I want to do, but I wasn't aware you could flow like that.

t. LewdKeeper
Anyway, give me tips for PK senpai.

the answer is - side dodge after everything, nobu has unique dodges that cancel recoveries

cool i was planning on getting the game next week. I can't wait to play Legendary Raider :3

Nope, I just recognize his gay as fuck emblem design

light attack and zone
maybe feint sometimes
could try parrying i guess
oh and don't forget to back dash

girls dont have penises, user

Valkyrie has a penis.

>tfw will never play with Lewdkeeper because am I console peasant and by the time the game goes on sole for Steam it might be dead.

Just curious, Steam and Uplay users can play with each other right?

valkyrie is female so she doesn't have a penis

Fresh OC get it while it's hot

they are literally one and the same - you have to use uplay even when launching through steam

Launching the game from steam just opens the uplay application.

good job, user

>Peacekeeper to the right has a tiara and a heart tattoo

I am pretty certain I see what you did there.

Perfect, just decided to get warden to rep3 earlier.

>It's a Peacekeeper thinks they're skilled episode.

Wonder when that update is going to happen.

Seemed fitting.

Is that meant to be Lewdkeeper to the right?

>TFW when all fem characters in for honor each cover a different archetype meaning each one fills a different fetish...

We're in ancient times r-r-right? I can marry multiple women as long as I love them all equal and a lot right?

>Main Lawbringer and hope this isn't against the law

>playing a new character at level 1
>duel a pk
>starts zone spamming out of the gate without even seeing if i'm an actual newbie

You got a place where you post your art so I can follow you?

It is against the Law

You fucking heretic

>be LB
>PK main bitching that GB is overpowered

I can't anymore.

always get parried as PK when I go for the zone on the second swing. Can it be canceled?

Im only playing her to finish the order, but I might as well know if I can do it.

>PK mains
>having the train of thought to check anyone

kek

Yes you need to hit circle after the first hit

If you mean cancel Peacekeeper's zone attack between swings, then yes. That's one of her biggest bullshit cards: getting an instantly fast, hard-hitting attack that virtually no one can catch on reaction (admittedly at the cost of half her stamina).

And for those of us who play PC and want to bring attention to this exploit so it gets nerfed ASAP?

berate me :^)

>admittedly at the cost of half her stamina
This would be an actual penalty if she couldn't backdash away sanic fast even when out of stamina.

1. It's not an exploit.
2. I'm pretty sure Ubisoft knows.

Getting characters to rep 3 is fucking hell with current gear stats and shitty matchmaking.
You're some new kind of masochist.

Can I share it as long as I specifically state it was by user on /fhg/ and not mine?

>femRaider, femConq,femZerker,femRoach,femWarden

Good taste desu

But the Lawbringer is the law in these chaotic lands

It's reached the point where if I go up against a PK in a duel, I just leave. They are the LEAST fun class to play against. No remorse, don't care if I get gloat-mail, I just leave. no fucks given.

Likewise, if I get into a 4v4 and find myself up against a team of revenge-specced tards (hint: most teams) I just leave.

I can't wait for PK and revenge builds to be nerfed into the ground.

The Lawbringer is the law only when the law fails to be upheld on its own. He is the last resort towards establishing law and order.

I honestly don't care man do what you want.

If you really give a shit about giving due credit or whatever just say it's by some faggot named Figaro.

>berate me

why user do you get off to being yelled at and put down verbally?

>throw heavy attack
>they light attack and win because they're faster and stagger you

>throw light attack

>try to feint

>try to gb

>try a shove move
>they light attack and win because they're faster and even if they don't stagger you, they'll still dealt damage

>try to parry them
>they light attack and win because their attacks are so fast that your parry window is ridiculously small that will cause you to miss and get hit
>they might also throw an unexpected heavy attack, and because you were expecting a super fast light you react too fast which causes their heavy attack to connect

>try guarding
>they light attack and win because they're faster and you physically can't keep with their spam

>get parried
>they have the most punishing parry guardbreak in the game because of the triple bleed

>try to chase
>they have the fastest movement speed in the game

>try to charge attack
>they dodge spam

>ignore them to go somewhere else
>they catch up instantly with a running grab

>try teaming up on one
>they get revenge and spam zone cancel with occasional unexpected lights so you can't just parry it

>try revenge
>they circle behind you instantly and spam light attacks / guardbreaks, so even if they can't hit you, you wont be able to do that either, then you'll eventually running out of revengejuice

Peaceshitters will defend this

lewdkeeper.tumblr.com/post/158485182980/by-an-user-on-the-Veeky Forums-for-honor-general-who-wa

I've had this shit up for two days and already have nearly 200 followers what the fuck.

How would you fix Conqueror's useless flailspin charge?

Get gud at judging when a guardbreak is going to be thrown out and punish.

third stage makes it unblockable

>meet a nice raider
>name is literally legendary
>a nice guy
>eager to learn
>apologizes for throwing me off
>asks for a rematch
quite the refreshment for constant rage quits

Honest question though, seems like the Lawbringer would be the least likely to be in any sort of relationship due to "muh secret order" thing. Would he be the one to have to keep his relationship(s) a secret to protect them?

pointless, it gets parried anyway

Oh, look. Another win lost because of Ubiniggers can't make a decent game.

Wardens aren't exactly the easiest order to fall into

Serious question. How are you supposed to beat gang-banging Shugoki and Lawbringer in a Brawl on a map with a million edges, pits, fire and spikes?

These two complete retards just went 3-1 on me by running in and spamming gb until we either went off the edge or into the spikes or fire or whatever.

Also a Shugoki with Revenge can outright take off 80% of your health in one hit. What the fuck.

It's scrubby as hell and in the rematch on a real map with no hazards they instantly rage-quit but what are you supposed to do? It's just non-stop cancerplay.

>Also a Shugoki with Revenge can outright take off 80% of your health in one hit. What the fuck.
with his slow ass charged heavy

meanwhile characters like nobushi and PK can take that much off with a super fast zone attack

Wait, is this actually Lewdkeeper who made this or are you just furthering the meme?

>I've had this shit up for two days and already have nearly 200 followers what the fuck.
Not surprising. Lewdkeeper is a leddit meme now and people love smut.

>player versus ai order
>it's a "get 25 takedowns in brawl matches with a non-vanguard hero" order.

Nobushi and PK are faggot characters for babies who refuse to play properly, sure, but they only do 50% of your health, not 80%.