What's a patrician hatchback for DD? I want something relatively fun, reasonably fast, well-handling...

What's a patrician hatchback for DD? I want something relatively fun, reasonably fast, well-handling, and relatively fuel efficient. I've been looking at VW Golfs, Ford Foci and Mazda 3s. With manual transmission, of course.

Golf/GTI mk5. 2009 is the best year, as they put the new engine in before going to mk6. 2009 had both 2 and 4 door variants in manual and auto, so you should be able to find one around for not too much. Going to mk6 you will see a considerable price increase, for slightly newer bodykit and not much else.

any specific budget?

i'll provide a few general brackets for you in the meantime until you answer

>10k
used:
mazda3 (first gen)
new:
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>20k
used:
mazdaspeed3 for reliability
bmw m coupe for rwd
new:
mazda3
>30k
new:
mazda3 if you want a jack of all trades in regards to fun, quality, and reliability
gti or focus st if you want something a bit hotter
>40k
new:
focus rs or golf r

Civic si hatch.

Ep3 (2002-2005) is the affordable one to keep an eye out for and can be had for like 5k-7k and is smaller than a fit while being faster and having a much better interior.

You can go way faster in the 90s hatches with a few simple mods but they're more likely to be trashed or rice taxed and also stolen.

T H I C C

I have a s 2.5 mazda 3, should I upgrade to a mazda speed 3?

There is only one answer

XR5

also THICCCCCCCCCCCC

>patricitan
>hatchback
Are you
a. A woman,
b. A faggot, or
c. A numale?
If none of the above then you should not drive a hatchback

The definitive list
+1 on the focus RS if you can afford it. Otherwise the mazda speed hatches are nice

WRX
R
X

The worst numales are the ones that pretend to be real men by shunning anything that doesn't have a v8/i6, even though they're beta losers by every measure

They are, as the animes say, tsundere beta orbiters

>I don't want your attention or anything, baka women *revs BMW sedan* r-real men never died, i-if you want some cuck with a practical family car it's not me but my superior German sport sedan does have four seats and a spacious trunk

Audi TT
but I'm sure a pleb like you would not understand

not fuel-efficient at all, but works for the other three and fairly reliable if you get the right models

t. vapeboy faggot

that's cool. you're a girl right?

What price range? Because the objectively best hatch is the new Civic Type R

Masters should not concern themselves with the inane bickering of the peasantry

I find it funny that you're calling others plebs/peasants when:
>you use the windows operating system
>you are unable to play a musical instrument
>you wear shoes that can be purchased at the mall
>you stream music in .mp3 format
>you are unable to solve a system of differential equations
kek

what is wrong with you

eg hatch for 3000k

few simple mods and bimgo

reddit has corrupted his mind
leave him to his gibberish

>"muhhh normies are ruining Veeky Forums!"
>"woah, this guy a little too hardcore for us"
log out.
>for the record I've never been on reddit; I have been posting on Veeky Forums since 2008 (still a newfag)
log out

>never been on reddit
SURE
but you should go there and stay their regardless
>08
when the raids backfired

you seem to know a lot about the current trends on reddit for a guy who hates the community.

I have been on Veeky Forums longer than you, so you should probably leave. To put things into perspective, you were only 4 years old when I first started shitposting on Veeky Forums

WHeres that "extra thicc" gif when you need it?

>I've been on this site longer than you!
how to spot virgins, the posts

>le "everyone on Veeky Forums must be a virgin because _I'm_ a virgin" meme
kill yourself

stay btfo

I mean he's not wrong

So everyone only responded to this thread because of the idolmaster lewds, right? Nobody here really thinks a hatch is patrician?

>wants a hatchback
>posts anime
This board makes me sick

I lurked this thread because of thicc idols.